Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Perfect Wife: The Mysterious Disappearance of Sherri Papini premieres Thursday, June 20 on Hulu.

It is 3 parts, I probably will watch.

*SPOILER* I think most of us were on to her from the get go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 4, 2024 6:29 PM

Has the husband come out as gay yet?

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2024 5:52 PM

It is out on Hulu today

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2024 5:16 PM

The DM found out she has a new rich boyfriend. Complete with pap photos.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2024 5:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2024 5:39 PM

Are there two docs? I thought I saw one pop up on Peacock.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2024 5:44 PM

Her ex was interviewed on our local news the other day.

He said his first reaction when he saw her in the hospital after she had been "found" was that she was lying.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2024 6:18 PM

R6 Really? Keith? Bullshit, if he did think that, he sure didn't say anything, he was all over her and catering to her. We all knew she was lying, but he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2024 6:19 PM

R7 He said he felt guilty about thinking she could be lying, so denied his instincts and went all in on supporting her.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2024 6:21 PM

Creepy pics of her. Always very heavily edited and her looking coyly at the camera while her husband's face was rarely shown. Definitely a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2024 6:24 PM

Hmmm R8. Do you believe him? I feel like he would have gone on forever supporting her, even in light of her being with her ex the whole time. He needs to find a rebound fuck and move on. Yeah she's not cute R9, her pics are so cheesy, and her gummy teeth...that wedding dress, also not good. I watched the Jaime King movie, it was great! I think it was on Hulu also.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2024 6:26 PM

The one on Peacock is from 2022 and called Sherri Papini: Lies, Loes, and More Lies.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2024 6:27 PM

Looks like she bought some new boobs. Can’t believe she found a new rich guy after the psycho stuff she pulled.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2024 6:30 PM

Her friends and family said she would freak out about Mexican food or if she saw a Mexican man because of her “kidnapping”. I would have come over with burritos to watch her fake stunting.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2024 6:34 PM

Daily Mail comment on R4's story:

[quote]She certainly landed on her back.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2024 6:39 PM

New boyfriend looks older and that is a pretty awkward kiss and hug.

Keith? I think he’s gay. He thought she was lying but then said these kidnappers cut off Sherry’s “signature” long blonde hair. He was working at Best Buy and she was a stay at home mom? Sounds like he was deluded.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2024 6:40 PM

Yeah R15, poor Keith didn't have a great job. Maybe this one can keep her in fucking lululemon or whatever crap she wears. Remember she used to sell a bunch of her shitty clothes too. Like American Eagle and Hollister crap on the lower level Poshmark type site.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2024 7:29 PM

Her jiffy boobs are way too big, they make her look hippy and broaden her. Of course with her stupid hair she's not the paragon of style anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2024 7:39 PM

Watching it now......

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2024 9:05 PM

This is starting out bizarre

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2024 9:07 PM

The husband has shaving cream on his ear for most of the interview.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2024 10:45 PM

She said the "kidnappers" were playing mariachi music in the car. lolz

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2024 10:48 PM

R17 Excuse me, it's my signature blonde hair.

You must be a Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2024 10:53 PM

If her husband's first instinct was that she was lying, there were obviously other things going on in their marriage that made him doubt her. I'm sure they had been having trouble and that she was mentally unstable for a while.

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2024 10:58 PM

It’s well done. God, what a psycho. I didn’t know any of the story before I watched it.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2024 11:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2024 11:01 PM

Is the ex-BF a prominent role in these documentaries? That guy sounded super dumb and horny. His DNA was found on Sherri's underwear. The 2 were holed up for days in his apartment, windows covered. He was the one who branded / burned her skin.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2024 11:14 PM

Some of her "white pride" social media posts came to light while she was still "abducted," as well as her sociopathic behavior towards her mother (stealing money and kicking down ma's back door)

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2024 11:19 PM

All those therapy sessions the husband had to go with her to, the kids being messed up. All for a fake scheme. smdh

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2024 11:33 PM

[quote]I think most of us were on to her from the get go.

Oh, definitely. DL never believed this trick.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2024 12:28 AM

She was touted as “super mom” when she first went missing.

Reminded me of Tot Mom, ie, Casey Anthony. So stupid.

I guess the news outlets try to come up with something catchy.

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2024 12:37 AM

Keith married her after she'd hurled a picture frame at him, slicing open his knee. That was your red flag right there, Keith! 🚩🚩🚩

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2024 1:19 AM

r26 the police officer said there was no sex between Sherri and the guy she holed up with. WTF? He was a sucker.

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2024 1:31 AM

OMG the guy Sherri is dating now his wife died under suspicious circumstances

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2024 1:58 AM

I don’t think she’s a narcissist. I think she has histrionic personality disorder. Needs tons and tons of attention.

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2024 1:59 AM

R33, that was created by the mod of the Sherri Pappini subreddit. They are absolutely vile Karens. They strip all the fun from enjoying this crazy story by being so weirdly hateful.

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2024 2:01 AM

Can’t a crazy broad fake her own kidnapping and self-mythologize her heroic wisecracking without being hounded to kill herself and having letter writing campaigns organized against her by bitter Reddit slags?

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2024 2:04 AM

Munchausen narcissist bitch!

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2024 2:06 AM

This has been running the crime YouTube channels for a while now. Blonde, bimbettes always need the benefit of the doubt according to tv and streaming executives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2024 2:13 AM

[quote] [R26] the police officer said there was no sex between Sherri and the guy she holed up with. WTF? He was a sucker.

R32, I read the ex-BF's account. They definitely were having a fuck fest.

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2024 3:00 AM

Sherri wanted to suck James' Papini!

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2024 3:01 AM

*I* want to suck Keith's Papini!

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2024 3:05 AM

The Behavior Panel did an analysis of one of Papini's police (I think) interviews. Husband was there too. He just sat there. She would be telling her grand tale and then would be like, "why is the brown cushion over there?" Total nut job.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2024 4:04 AM

Why isn't she in prison?

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2024 4:15 AM

R43 She was.

by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2024 4:23 AM

I love body language analysis, but the Behavior Panel is not great. It's four Caucasian guys (one from the UK and 3 from the US, IIRC) and two or three of them have military backgrounds. They are OK at analyzing other Caucasian men, but not great with women.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2024 4:35 AM

She is a psycho cunt, but the husband is odd.

by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2024 4:38 AM

She got early release from prison. I feel sorry for her kids and her new boyfriends kids, I could see her doing Munchausen by Proxy

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2024 4:54 AM

I like The Behavior Panel depending on their subject. Your point is well taken r45. That being said, Papini's crazy can be seen from space.

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2024 4:57 AM

This is the indictment. The FBI agent writes surprisingly well; very engaging and direct with lots of interesting details.

I love this bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2024 11:12 AM

Yes, she was def boffing the ex she stayed with, I'm sure she did say she wasn't, but, quelle surprise, she lied. Watch the Jaime King tv movie, it's great! And it tells all that happened.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2024 2:13 PM

Poor husband. He has the befuddlement of living with a psychopath for too long. Long term manipulation is almost a lobotomy.

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2024 2:19 PM

The poor son looks just like her

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2024 2:28 PM

She should have to pay back every cent they spent on looking for her. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2024 2:31 PM

That Daily Mail article about the boyfriend is wild. She convinced him to buy her a house!

Keith got everything in the divorce, including their house. It was damaged during a brush fire in 2022 and she tried to force the court to give her 1/2 of the insurance payout, meant for fixing the house her children live in.

She’s a piece of work. I would cross the street if this bony bitch was walking toward me.

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2024 2:59 PM

Please tell me she has supervised visitation with the kids.

What kind of man would date her after this shit?

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2024 3:05 PM

[QUOTE]She should have to pay back every cent they spent on looking for her. Cunt.

She's been ordered to. The last I read a few months ago, the state was looking into seizing some property she inherited.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2024 4:52 PM

Obviously she’s a nutjob, but the (former) husband is a trashbag too. I’m amazed these people somehow find each other.

I love how all these trashy, tatted women in the doc try to claim they are “super-moms.”

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2024 6:00 PM

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure a "super-mom" wouldn't have her kids in daycare.

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2024 6:04 PM

Husband works at Best Buy, she's a stay-at-home mom, and the kids go to day care.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2024 6:07 PM

Her financial priorities were getting rid of the kids at daycare and getting a boob job. With husband at work and the kiddies gone she was out screwing around.

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2024 6:49 PM

Momma's new funbags!

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2024 6:59 PM

r57 one of the husband's so called "friends" said Sherri and her husband were a good match because they both cared about the way they look.

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2024 7:00 PM

Keith and Sherri in private plane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2024 7:04 PM

Why didn't she learn to smile properly with such prominent gums and non-existent lips?

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2024 7:11 PM

Those are some serious Cluster B eyes.

Head for zee hills.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2024 7:12 PM

As soon as she returned home I told a friend she was lying about the whole thing. He pushed back and asked if I actually thought she would brand herself, etc. I said I did. I wasn't buying it.

[quote] I read the ex-BF's account. They definitely were having a fuck fest.

I couldn't believe it in the interrogation video where the detective said she didn't have sex with him. Whatever the fuck would a guy do all that for if he wasn't getting sex out of it.

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2024 7:20 PM

I posted that private airplane photo, above. Keith looks like he smells fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies.

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2024 7:26 PM

I grew up in the rural South, so I am familiar with white trash culture.

But the Okies in California… hoo boy. I defy you to find a dumber, trashier group of people. They also have this weird arrogance (maybe that’s a MAGA development) as if they have it all figured out. “I’m not a sucker… I didn’t spend no money on college!”

These hillbillies in the Papini saga all seem pretty Okie-esque.

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2024 7:37 PM

She and Keith have the same teeth. Sherri just has more gums showing on top.

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2024 8:58 PM

r66 - they found another man's semen on her body which linked the ex (Mexican) boyfriend to Papini's disappearance which is how he came to be questioned by LE which broke the case. I'm pretty sure the report was "on" not "in" so the act may not have involved penetration.

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2024 9:01 PM

They found DNA on her underwear. Yet the FBI guy said no sex had taken place?

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2024 9:02 PM

Yeah, I don't know why the FBI was trying to spin that story (no sex). OF COURSE they were fucking. Ex-BF drove a long way to pick her up. She hid under a tarp or blanket in the back seat of ex-BF's car while he drove her back to his apartment.

I'll post the story (Daily Mail) on the next post.

by Anonymousreply 72June 21, 2024 9:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2024 9:12 PM

I've been semi-following this story since it broke, especially because it was all we here in Northern CA were hearing about for awhile.

And today I learned (from this thread) that her ex-boyfriend was MEXICAN.

This bitch, who had a hate blog against hispanic people and lied that her kidnappers were two Mexican women that were listening to "mariachi" music, had a MEXICAN BOYFRIEND.

Wtaf?

by Anonymousreply 74June 21, 2024 9:22 PM

The FBI guy called James Reyes a burn out. Maybe they made a deal with him that they would not mention the sex if he told them what happened. He is not a looker.

by Anonymousreply 75June 21, 2024 10:14 PM

I wouldn't want to admit sex with her she would turn it around and cry rape.

by Anonymousreply 76June 21, 2024 10:15 PM

Burn out?

And yeah, Reyes does seem Hispanic. Maybe she only hated Hispanic women. She said her kidnappers were Hispanic women.

by Anonymousreply 77June 21, 2024 10:21 PM

R66 I remember telling a female co-worker I thought the whole story sounded fishy.

She lashed out at me and told me I was a misogynist and started spewing all this "believe women!" crap.

When the truth came out, I took such delight in making that woman look like the utter fool she was.

by Anonymousreply 78June 22, 2024 12:12 AM

I've only seen the first installment but noted — to my horror — that BOTH of them were wearing "Under Armour" tops.

If Beverly Sutphin was out of jail, I'd give her their address.

by Anonymousreply 79June 22, 2024 12:51 AM

Did she follow Gone Girl?

by Anonymousreply 80June 22, 2024 3:29 AM

Anyone who documents/curates their life to that degree (constant selfies, videos, elaborate scrapbooks) is crazy in my book.

And when she got caught to rights in episode 3 it was the very definition of "weaponized white woman tears." The cops had seen it all before and refused to let her histrionics derail the interview.

by Anonymousreply 81June 23, 2024 7:31 PM

When she was busted about being at James Reyes' house she just ignored it and kept saying she didn't want HER (the smaller Mexican woman) to get in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2024 12:40 AM

I listened to some of the audio tape of James Reyes being interviewed, he was the guy she was actually with when she was claiming to be kidnapped. I do think he was fooling around with her but the police/FBI said they weren't interested in that part, they just wanted to know about the false kidnapping. So maybe that's why they downplayed it and said there was no sex. Or maybe his definition of no sex is like Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 83June 25, 2024 5:51 AM

I'm guessing the cops/FBI downplayed the sex part because they needed Reyes as a witness. They wanted to make him look more sympathetic. But come on, this whole thing was about sex.

by Anonymousreply 84June 25, 2024 6:02 AM

Yeah it's crazy that anyone would even think there was no sex, this whole thing was her fucking off to fuck someone else. The whole reason she made herself look so bad, branded, stupid haircut, etc, was to take away from the fact that she had non husband jizz on and in her. She's a fucking pig.

by Anonymousreply 85June 25, 2024 2:22 PM

She was a white supremacist too-she wrote that crazy blog about hating Mexicans (even though she liked to fuck them).

Keith found this early in their relationship, and she denied writing it, even though it was credited to her, with her picture on the post.

She must be great in bed to get all these men to do stupid shit for her. I bet she was running the white supremacy sect in prison.

by Anonymousreply 86June 25, 2024 2:28 PM

The little son crying uncontrollably when Sherri ate that hot sauce was over the top. I saw some Pride artwork on the refrigerator in the dad's house when they were interviewing him. I wonder if that means anything?

by Anonymousreply 87June 25, 2024 2:48 PM

Why was it over the top? I felt so bad for him. He was traumatized by his mom having gone missing.

by Anonymousreply 88June 25, 2024 3:50 PM

Couldn’t this bitch just have invented a “business trip” when she wanted to get away?

I guess not, since her dumb, lazy ass was unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 89June 25, 2024 5:46 PM

Watching now. So she was telling people that she was scared of him and he'd kill her?

by Anonymousreply 90June 25, 2024 6:24 PM

Also, appalled at how many "witnesses" an so called friends jump in with gossip and hearsay.

by Anonymousreply 91June 25, 2024 6:44 PM

R88 I did feel bad for her son. She completely ignores him until he starts crying. Seems to be the only way he can get attention from her.

by Anonymousreply 92June 25, 2024 6:56 PM

Good thing she only sees them once per month, supervised. She abandoned them and made them worried. She is a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 93June 25, 2024 7:15 PM

[quote] Looks like she bought some new boobs. Can’t believe she found a new rich guy after the psycho stuff she pulled.

It’s like you’ve never met a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 94June 25, 2024 8:44 PM

Straight men are obviously so easy to appease. If a chick simply has blonde hair they automatically think she's hot. Never mind if she's got crazy eyes and/or a rabid smile.

by Anonymousreply 95June 25, 2024 8:57 PM

She gives me Jodi Arias vibes.

by Anonymousreply 96June 25, 2024 9:00 PM

Spot on R96.

by Anonymousreply 97June 25, 2024 9:02 PM

This documentary was really well done.

by Anonymousreply 98June 25, 2024 9:04 PM

Her new boyfriend has teen boys, I can see her seducing one of them and then crying rape.

by Anonymousreply 99June 25, 2024 10:57 PM

New bf is a widower whose wife died unexpectedly at age 36. There may be a story within the story here.

by Anonymousreply 100June 25, 2024 11:03 PM

I want to know what her former coworkers at AT&T thought of her

by Anonymousreply 101June 25, 2024 11:09 PM

I have a hard time believing she held a job long enough to get severance pay. I can see her missing a lot of work and giving some imaginative excuses. Also trying to seduce the male bosses to get what she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 102June 25, 2024 11:13 PM

The Papinis have their very own subreddit. It's marvelous! Fun for the whole family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 25, 2024 11:50 PM

R101 she was a sales rep

by Anonymousreply 104June 25, 2024 11:55 PM

Although this all had to be very tramautizing for her kids, they are probably better off now without the crazy bitch in their lives. Were they insinuating that there was some Munchausen by proxy going on? And why was she putting them in daycare if she wasn't working?

by Anonymousreply 105June 27, 2024 11:14 AM

The ex boyfriend was a creep into giving her punishments. They were into pain. Sherry is a pig. He was aiding her why wasn’t he arrested? The damage was beyond the pale. If she is mentally ill he was exploiting her.

by Anonymousreply 106June 27, 2024 3:28 PM

No he wasn't R106, he didn't want to do that shit, he finally branded her but he wouldn't punch her and shit like she wanted ,I think she had to damage her own face. I'm sure he was down to have freaky sex with her but probably wanted her gone by day 2. She told him the usual bullshit about an abusive husband, blah blah blah, I'm sure he thought he was helping her at first.

by Anonymousreply 107June 27, 2024 3:36 PM

I wish I had a husband like she did who was shattered that I was missing. It’s cunt’s like this who deserve every bad thing that happens to them. She hit the jack pot and just threw it all away, including her adorable children.

by Anonymousreply 108June 27, 2024 3:46 PM

You can't trust anyone with such aggressive teeth or the thyroid eyes.

by Anonymousreply 109June 27, 2024 3:55 PM

Did the ex bf she shacked up with face charges?

by Anonymousreply 110June 27, 2024 4:00 PM

[quote]why was she putting them in daycare if she wasn't working?

We asked the same question on the original threads. Husband probably earning peanuts at Best Buy, and she's a "super mom" who doesn't even take care of her kids.

by Anonymousreply 111June 27, 2024 4:06 PM

I'm betting he had a side gig. You just know everyone thought he murdered her.

by Anonymousreply 112June 27, 2024 4:13 PM

Husband seemed very “off” in the doc. One of those “super-controlling about stupid shit because he’s an under-achiever” types.

I can understand why she’d want to get away from him, but she’s obviously the real nutjob here.

Seems like she didn’t have a lot of options— no job, no education. I’ll never understand why women in this day and age let themselves get into situations where they are trapped, depending on some man (in this case, a man who’s also an idiot.)

by Anonymousreply 113June 27, 2024 4:22 PM

He was a Best Buy Geek Squad employee and was let go this year. His parents are supporting him. Ew, poor.

by Anonymousreply 114June 27, 2024 6:40 PM

Daycare isn't cheap for one kid, let alone two. No wonder they were in debt: she doesn't work, and pawns off her kids on someone else.

That's why the lady is a tramp.

by Anonymousreply 115June 27, 2024 6:56 PM

I think she wanted to get found at the ex boyfriends so she could blame him for kidnapping her

by Anonymousreply 116June 27, 2024 11:50 PM

R113 She was raised in a white trash MAGA family.

They don't know any better.

by Anonymousreply 117June 28, 2024 12:54 AM

Didn't she drop out of high school? I have pretty low standards but I'd never carry on with someone who can't see high school through until the end.

by Anonymousreply 118June 28, 2024 2:52 AM

I’m trying to watch it now but the people are so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 119June 28, 2024 3:54 AM

I just finished it. I know they try to explain that she had a need to be the center of attention after an undefined “terrible childhood,” but what a manipulative rat she was.

Not just to all the family, friends and LE who thought she was missing, but to that poor guy she stayed with, took over his life for a month, and then tried to throw under the bus when his dna was found.

Thr husband must be tiny. She’s five three and he seemed not much taller. He pings bigtime.

by Anonymousreply 120June 29, 2024 5:12 AM

[Quote] The little son crying uncontrollably when Sherri ate that hot sauce was over the top.

Fake crying. There were zero tears. As manipulative as mom.

by Anonymousreply 121June 29, 2024 5:31 AM

About the daycare thing. I read it was only a couple of afternoons a week which can be a sanity preserver for a SAHM. One who has her sanity to begin with...

by Anonymousreply 122June 29, 2024 5:45 AM

R122= we're talking about 150 bucks a month each day for the 2 of her kids. Bare minimum.

Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 123June 29, 2024 5:49 AM

[QUOTE]150 bucks a month each day

Which? Per month or per day? If it's a half day, is it half of $150?

by Anonymousreply 124June 29, 2024 6:17 AM

[quote] Husband seemed very “off” in the doc. One of those “super-controlling about stupid shit because he’s an under-achiever” types.

Wrong, frau.

by Anonymousreply 125June 29, 2024 10:57 AM

[quote] for a SAHM

A what?

by Anonymousreply 126June 29, 2024 10:57 AM

R126 Stay at home mom.

by Anonymousreply 127June 29, 2024 1:25 PM

[quote]It’s cunt’s like this who deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

I reserve my ire for cunts who can’t use apostrophes.

by Anonymousreply 128June 29, 2024 4:51 PM

I want to break my laptop just so that I can go into Best Buy and have Keith service it. Swoon!!!

by Anonymousreply 129June 29, 2024 5:18 PM

I'm surprised at how much DLers are loving Keith.

by Anonymousreply 130June 29, 2024 5:38 PM

[quote] I'm surprised at how much DLers are loving Keith

Just the trashy, MAGAT-adjacent ones

by Anonymousreply 131June 29, 2024 5:49 PM

Oh please. Keith is beautiful and has a huge heart. Why does one have to be "trashy" and "MAGAT-adjacent" in order to appreciate those qualities? You wish you could have a husband who cares about you half as much as Keith cared for that undeserving cunt of a wife.

by Anonymousreply 132June 29, 2024 5:53 PM

R131, that makes no sense. You’re a racist pos.

by Anonymousreply 133June 29, 2024 6:06 PM

Jew-hating liberals see a white straight man and he’s automatically evil. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 134June 29, 2024 6:07 PM

[quote]Jew-hating liberals see a white straight man and he’s automatically evil. Typical.

Right on cue, MAGAT-adjacent trash!

Now tell us the one about “wacky California.”

by Anonymousreply 135June 29, 2024 7:38 PM

I'm watching this now...and her sister is fucking annoying as hell.

by Anonymousreply 136June 29, 2024 7:42 PM

[Quote] Keith is beautiful and has a huge heart.

He’s an exhausting sissy, just like the adoptive father of that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 29, 2024 7:56 PM

… Natalia Grace

by Anonymousreply 138June 29, 2024 7:56 PM

Oh please. Michael Barnett is a million times crazier and more annoying than Keith. The only thing they have in common is a thing for crazy blonde bitches.

by Anonymousreply 139June 29, 2024 8:02 PM

I'm so glad I canceled my subscription with Hulu. I'm watching this now because I have like 20 days left before my sub ends, but the way Hulu puts commercials into the broadcast is STUPID. They cut someone off in the middle of them talking, and/or they cut back in to someone already talking.

by Anonymousreply 140June 29, 2024 8:58 PM

R140, pay the full subscription fee if you don’t like it.

by Anonymousreply 141June 29, 2024 9:43 PM

I thought i WAS paying the "full" subscription fee...but i've had Hulu for about 8 months (this time) and haven't watched a damn show until this one came on. Now i'm going to see what all the hubbub is about surrounding "The Bear."

Just finished watching the Sherri doc and that bitch was also Munchausen-ing the kids as well so she could take them to the doctor and get attention. What a spectacular "supermom" she was!

by Anonymousreply 142June 29, 2024 10:02 PM

Is this a documentary or a reenactment?

by Anonymousreply 143June 30, 2024 2:08 AM

r143 Documentary

by Anonymousreply 144June 30, 2024 2:37 AM

R142 I have Hulu with HBO and no commercials, I have like 6 people who share my account, and I think it's 65 bucks a month. Hulu is all you need, I don't have cable too. Pay for it with no commercials.

by Anonymousreply 145June 30, 2024 10:31 AM

Just finished it. What. A. Psycho. I know everyone loves to call Keith dumb, but he must have PTSD from the experience. The scene where he was next to her while the fib confronted her with the lies was heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 146June 30, 2024 5:49 PM

I’d like to know when the new boyfriend’s wife died — before or after he met Sherri.

by Anonymousreply 147June 30, 2024 6:10 PM

Okay, I just started it. I didn't know Keith had a sister, she must fucking hate Sherri.

The Under Armour clothes....the horror! Isn't that shit the same price as Puma or something? Buy that instead.

by Anonymousreply 148July 3, 2024 3:23 AM

Under Armour is the new MAGA outfitter, right?

by Anonymousreply 149July 3, 2024 12:32 PM

Are they? I don't know, they're gross though. Even Nike would be better.

by Anonymousreply 150July 3, 2024 11:43 PM

The one thing I don't know is, do we think she thought it would be such a huge case? Did she only hurt herself because it was such a big deal of people looking for her? Like, was she just going to peace, out for a few weeks and then come home with no fanfare but then saw all this shit and had to go big? I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 151July 4, 2024 12:10 AM

Just watched it. Wow. I knew the basics of the story but the details were nuts.

She’s a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 152July 4, 2024 11:23 AM

Can you imagine having her as a mother? Good god.

by Anonymousreply 153July 4, 2024 11:25 AM

The scene where he was talking about how (after she’d been caught) she pulled him into his sister’s(?) bedroom and took all her clothes off and was saying she’s going to get a plea deal and only have to serve six months with an ankle bracelet was insane. “Honey what’s wrong! Let’s celebrate! I can do six months standing in my head.”

Terrible.

by Anonymousreply 154July 4, 2024 11:33 AM

[quote] The one thing I don't know is, do we think she thought it would be such a huge case? Did she only hurt herself because it was such a big deal of people looking for her? Like, was she just going to peace, out for a few weeks and then come home with no fanfare but then saw all this shit and had to go big? I don't know.

I think the whole thing was a ploy for attention. She was clearly inspired by Gone Girl and the local unsolved disappearance of Tera Smith (who attended the same high school as Sherri). I think she suffers from Munchausen syndrome and she obviously has some weird grudge against Hispanic people, so she added the racist scapegoating for extra flair.

It's all nutty enough on its own, but she planned all that out not caring in the slightest about traumatizing her two young kids. Some "supermom"!

by Anonymousreply 155July 4, 2024 12:32 PM

I laughed out loud multiple times watching this over Sherri’s antics. She milked it for all it was worth.

by Anonymousreply 156July 4, 2024 2:03 PM

Well if you want to laugh some more at Sherri's expense, watch her entire FBI interviews! Nutter Butter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 4, 2024 2:22 PM

FBI interview #2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 4, 2024 2:24 PM

Full final FB interview where the wheels come off:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 4, 2024 2:28 PM

*FBI

by Anonymousreply 160July 4, 2024 2:30 PM

R159 I love the part at 53:15, when she clearly knows she's fucked, and her husband physically moves his chair away from her.

by Anonymousreply 161July 4, 2024 2:38 PM

Now she’s getting her own special where she can talk about her “disappearance.” Why are they giving her the attention and money she doesn’t deserve?! She’s a pathological liar and narcissist

by Anonymousreply 162July 4, 2024 4:44 PM

I hope the husband sues for the money she’ll make.

by Anonymousreply 163July 4, 2024 5:08 PM

Reminding me of Mary Kay LeTourneau. (God help us all! Mary being a child molester is society's problem - not just Mary's problem!)

by Anonymousreply 164July 4, 2024 5:13 PM

R163 This isn't her project.

In addition, terms of her probation include not being able to profit off of her story.

So she won't get a dime for this.

by Anonymousreply 165July 4, 2024 6:11 PM

r126 SAHM = Stay At Home Mother

by Anonymousreply 166July 4, 2024 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!