Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Kate

We still don’t know what kind of cancer she has or has that been reported?

by Anonymousreply 24June 12, 2024 12:12 AM

I'm sure if you knew, Harold, we all would.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2024 1:16 PM

Hoof and mouth disease from hanging out with Camilla

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2024 1:19 PM

Who gives a shit-we’re all gonna get it-hope the bitch dies

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2024 1:26 PM

Her hair must be gone from the chemotherapy.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2024 1:28 PM

Wow, r3, who wakes up to you in the morning? Hopefully no one.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2024 1:30 PM

I was just wondering that, because we haven't heard anything for awhile.

Things must be going badly, although I sure hope not.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2024 1:32 PM

I have no idea, just thoughts that it's more serious than they're letting on.

That's not a complaint. Kate has just as much of a right to medical privacy as I do, typing away here in proverbial Bumfucke, No Wheresville.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2024 1:34 PM

R3 is toxic with multiple death wishes. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2024 1:47 PM

There were rumours she might attend the Trooping of the Colour celebrations this weekend, but latest news seems to be they feel if she did it would pull focus from Charles during his official birthday celebration (ya think?). Since nobody knows how many of these major events Charles will get to preside over, that's probably reasonable if true.

The children are at school till the end of July, and you'd expect her to want to spend their holidays with them, so hopefully we will see her at least a couple of times over the next month in lower-key engagements.

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2024 4:23 PM

How many future kings have taken the throne without a wife? Charles, Kate, Camilla are not long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2024 4:27 PM

[quote]Princess Kate

like fingernails being dragged across the chalkboard ....

by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2024 4:37 PM

There have been heaps, R10. The bachelors mostly got married off eventually so they could produce heirs, but quite a lot ascended without wives.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2024 4:42 PM

Best wishes to Her Royal Highness Catherine, Princess of Wales.

Better, r11?

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2024 4:45 PM

Thank you r13, yes, better

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2024 4:48 PM

R3's unaddressed, untreated psychiatric issues show in every little turd she drops across the DL:

[bold]Princess Kate Who gives a shit-we’re all gonna get it-hope the bitch dies

Parents of Sam Bankman Fried Seems they are safe from FTX lawsuit but we all know they both had a hand in sons crimes-should rot with son.

Shouldn’t Marlo Thomas sue? Who cares-she’ll be dead soon.

I loved Maurice Sendak’s work,just love his work then Heard him speak at Herbsts theater SF some 30 yrs ago and what a prick-so glad that bitch is dead-spoiled bitch is dead.

Dick Van Dyke, 98 You know he’s next-Why couldn’t it be Martha or Dump? I hate god ( small G)

Was Katharine Hepburn really that good of an actor? Greatest lesbian thespian

Was Katharine Hepburn really that good of an actor? She wasn’t gay.

What is your opinion on this dude and his schlong? Hope he’s stranded in the snow and will do anything for a ride

What is your opinion on this dude and his schlong? If only he was pissing in the snow-I’d offer to be his urinal,I’m good at that.

Bennifer’s $60m Mansion Back on the Market Always hated that cunt-you’re soon to be repeat ex husband is a fag

Please stop Barron Trump troll Baron like dad-A POS. What was the previous post of all the OPs?’I don’t understand?

Grateful for Data Lounge A place where I and others can vent our anger and fear about the possibility of Trump’s return to unchecked power. Hearing Bill Maher say though he votes Biden he’s going to fuckin loose is not helping. Trump surrogates black and brown laughingly promote this criminal is a living nightmare. I do limit my media intake but I have to tune in sometimes and it’s all bad. Appreciate any comments,thx

Remembering Ann B Davis Was it already mentioned she had identical twin sister-anyone up for search ? cuz I’m not,,,[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2024 4:57 PM

You have more free time than I do.

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2024 5:50 PM

Girls Please!

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2024 5:56 PM

Rumor is she is receiving treatment in Houston

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2024 6:23 PM

I read a quick update recently on line that she will not make any public appearances for the remainder of this year.

by Anonymousreply 19June 11, 2024 6:28 PM

As there is no “Princess Kate” there’s nothing to worry about, OP.

by Anonymousreply 20June 11, 2024 6:31 PM

There is no rumor about "treatment in Houston." There is, however, a xerox paper white heffer lying her 50" waist off for a few clix.

by Anonymousreply 21June 11, 2024 6:53 PM

Princess what a joke

by Anonymousreply 22June 11, 2024 10:17 PM

Cancer of her Princess parts.

by Anonymousreply 23June 11, 2024 11:08 PM

OP asks “why couldn’t it be Martha or Dump?” Martha Stewart? What do you have against her to equate her with him?

by Anonymousreply 24June 12, 2024 12:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!