Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Los Angeles Frau Uses Her Kids as an Excuse to Not Return her Shopping Cart

This lazy cunt - a psychologist, for God's sake - says she's afraid her children will be kidnapped if she leaves them in the car for five seconds to push her cart ten feet to its proper place.

Fuck this bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2024 6:57 PM

Has she ever thought of locking the doors? Or, God forbid, taking her kids with her for that grueling walk from her trunk to the cart corral?

I'm so tired of these entitled bitches using the "not without my children!" excuse for behaving like complete assholes.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2024 12:19 PM

Not returning a shopping cart after unloading it in the car park is a deal breaker for me. I dumped a guy because of this.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2024 12:23 PM

R2 It gives off such a "let the poors deal with it" vibe.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2024 12:25 PM

Just a reminder, you never want to leave kids locked in a car. The heat can be deadly but it's nothing compared to the backlash.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2024 12:26 PM

Yeah, she got my "most punchable" award last week

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2024 12:29 PM

She has cunt face.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2024 12:36 PM

There really is no good excuse for this.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2024 12:37 PM

^ But, Karen California is a "good mom" and is only an entitled bitch, because, kids

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2024 12:40 PM

No, R7, but there's a reason. We're so apart now there's almost no social etiquette any more. Little kindness, little courtesy, no one will yield to another. We're just terrible people, locked in our anger and cynicism. I'm not saying it's fairly earned given the world around us, but we're jerks, and we don't even realize it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2024 12:40 PM

Give him what a stupid selfish b**** they're wrong is what would really be lost if one or two of her kids ended up missing anyway.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2024 12:41 PM

Oh good. Another "DL hates women" thread.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2024 12:43 PM

She isn't on their payroll. She doesn't need to do shit

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2024 12:48 PM

What’s worse is that this self-centered cunt actually brags about it!

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2024 12:52 PM

Why can’t the kids stay with her while she returns the cart?

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2024 12:57 PM

Does she specialize in conflict resolution in her practice?

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2024 12:58 PM

MANY PEOPLE are antisocial cunts. This is proven to me every week.

For example it is proven to me every week by tenants in our building breaking every rule about the way trash must be sorted. Keep in mind, much trash must go into PAID bags. So that motivates all the cunts to distribute every bit of their garbage into every bin except the paid bag bin. Which means, all the stuff in the those bin can no longer be recycled because the city won't pay for the sorting.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2024 12:59 PM

[quote] if you are choosing social niceties over protecting your children, I just wanted to say that you don’t have to

I.e. my family comes before following convention or rules or laws…

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2024 12:59 PM

Whatever. I had the good sense not to have children.

I put my shopping cart back no matter if its -10 outside or + 90.

I do it because I'm thoughtful. I want to spare others the frustration I feel when there are very few spots left and I have to get out, blocking traffic (and maybe blocking this woman's car) to remove a cart from where a car should be.

I'm so sick of having to adjust my life for Breeders who want me to help them with their kids. YOU had them, not me.

And I'm not a woman-hater. I'm a female, heterosexual Elder Hag.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2024 1:05 PM

I used to say something to women (it was always women) who didn't pick up their dog's shit. I gave up. For years I held the elevator a moment for people entering soon before or after me, in case they wanted it too, instead of going for their mail. Since NO WOMAN would ever hold an elevator for me, I gave up. Most young women out in the city for shopping, etc, are EXTREMELY isolated in their own experience and barely register anything or anyone. The gym is a booby trap of these surly, hostile creatures, in their noise cancelling headphones, their eyes glued to their phone screens. It's pretty rare to see a young man glued to his phone in the gym.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2024 1:05 PM

I'm about to do my weekly shopping and I'd like to share my cart return trick. I park next to the cart return so when I come out of the store I immediately put my full cart in the cart return and unload my groceries from there 🙂

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2024 1:08 PM

A sad number of psychologists would be categorized as needing psychologic support for mental disorders if they were analyzed by a psychologist.

It seems a disproportionate number of people who study the field initially were drawn to it due to their own mental health issues. Also, some of the most manipulative people are psychologists who've weaponized their training.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2024 1:09 PM

She right.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2024 1:09 PM

[quote] I'm so sick of having to adjust my life for Breeders

The world doesn’t revolve around you, hon. Heterosexuals are the majority. The majority have children. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2024 1:11 PM

I hate women like this and I’m a woman. They weaponize their motherhood and I’m not in the mood. Put your cart away and quit acting like you’re protecting your behbehs from ravenous wolves. She probably calls herself a “Mama Bear.”

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2024 1:14 PM

Had a BF that said as I helped bag groceries, leave it that's their job.

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2024 1:15 PM

If it is so fucking difficult, park next to the cart corral, order your groceries for pickup, or have them delivered. You aren't special just because you shit out some crotch-fruit. Millions of people do it every day.

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2024 1:15 PM

Even if r23 isn't satire (I hope it is) I choose to interpret it a such.

And there isn't one damn thing you can do about that, r23. You see, the world doesn't revolve around you.

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2024 1:23 PM

@r23, Aren't you on the wrong site? Facebook is the other way, "hon"

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2024 1:23 PM

I bet she doesn't recycle either!

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2024 1:26 PM

@r24, "She probably calls herself a “Mama Bear.”

and her kids "Kiddos"... Man, do I hate "Kiddos" 😠

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2024 1:41 PM

She could get the eldest kid to push it back and accompany him if Southern California is so dangerous. It would be a good lesson in courtesy.

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2024 1:51 PM

R30, it's "the littles" now. I see it at work. Emails from female employees begging out of functions or meetings due to "the littles" schedules.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2024 1:51 PM

I agree wholeheartedly with r21.

Some of the most disturbed, self-absorbed people I've met have been psychologists.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2024 1:54 PM

I park near or next to the cart corral too. And far away from the front of the store.

This helps me avoid all the nonsense that has been listed here. And the walk is good for me.

None of us has the power to make others do the right thing and getting angry is self defeating.

Some people are just oblivious to good manners. More now than ever.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2024 2:06 PM

A GP friend of mine told me once, if you want to marry an asshole, marry a surgeon. If you want to marry a crazy man, marry a shrink.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2024 2:10 PM

It isn't that bad, she usually returns her cart unless she feels it's unsafe. She just wanted a little attention

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2024 2:46 PM

LA doesn't do fraus.

We do cougars.

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2024 2:47 PM

Not that I excuse her behavior, but is this really an issue we all want to get upset about? There are always people who don't want to behave well. Always have, always will. Not sure this is worth to get all out of shape about. How about we focus on relevant issues and ignore irrelevant noise?

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2024 2:52 PM

[quote]Not that I excuse her behavior, but is this really an issue we all want to get upset about?

Welcome to DL! Always nice to meet a first timer.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2024 2:54 PM

She's right. Leaving children locked in the car alone can be dangerous too. People get paid to collect the shopping carts. I always return them where I live because of course I do but that's not the US. There is not a realistic risk of shit like that happening here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2024 3:06 PM

@r38, "Not that I excuse her behavior, but is this really an issue we all want to get upset about? "

It's just our daily dose of rage, tomorrow we'll have moved on from her and discovered a new fix for our addiction

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2024 3:11 PM

Fuck youm R41. Single dose? I think not, you fucking worthless cunt MAGA. Stop typing Boris.

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2024 3:12 PM

^ 😂 What the hell is wrong with you, cupcake?

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2024 3:15 PM

Fuck all y'all! Even I return my shopping cart, and I'm a legend, baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2024 3:26 PM

Mentioning that this woman is a single mother is the least shocking part of this whole story. If she wasn’t such a self-centered cunt she could keep a man and not have to parent alone.

Honestly she’s so worried about the minuscule chance someone kidnapping her children, when it’s almost a certainty that her fatherless children will end up on the pole or selling their hole before they are old enough to vote due the lack of a male influence!

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2024 3:33 PM

R12 The employees are paid to retrieve the carts from the cart corral, not to wrangle them up from lazy fucks like you who leave them scattered around the parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2024 3:33 PM

Hold up - so now she's saying because she has young kids. Ok - so they have to be in car seats. You're telling me predators are sitting there and waiting to snatch a kid out of a locked in car seat for the 15 seconds you're putting away your cart?

And as obvious as it sounds - cars DO have locks on them.

If they want your kid honey, they'll find other ways. And she throws out this stat that 265 kids are abducted in shopping centers every day. BULLSHIT!

She's batshit crazy and just wanted attention - which she admits she wanted it to be controversial! And above posters are right - you want to find some crazy fuckers, go to ANY psychology department or psych offices.

They learn to hide it well - but it's well known that people go into psychiatry and psychology to try and cure themselves.

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2024 3:38 PM

Returning the cart gives me a second opportunity to ignore the Zoomer yelling at people to sign his petition to legalize shrooms.

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2024 3:39 PM

R44, she looks like a bag lady I just saw last night in Little Tokyo.

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2024 3:45 PM

There's nothing in this story that indicates it's possible that the woman is not insane.

by Anonymousreply 50June 9, 2024 3:53 PM

She looks like Casey Wilson.

Maybe Casey can do a comedy video featuring this woman fearing for her life as she dashes from the supermarket exit to her car, frantically clutching her tiny tots before the evil LA child abductors can get to them.

by Anonymousreply 51June 9, 2024 3:56 PM

What a pussy. It's been 15 years and I STILL don't remember where I left my kid.

by Anonymousreply 52June 9, 2024 4:25 PM

[quote]She's right. Leaving children locked in the car alone can be dangerous too.

Dangerous to leave children locked in the car?

Hmmm, you don't say.

by Anonymousreply 53June 9, 2024 4:32 PM

Guiltily laughing at r52.

by Anonymousreply 54June 9, 2024 5:32 PM

She's not the only person to do this. A lot of people with kids don't do this. You know why? Because we live in fucking America where God forbid there happens to be a criminal just waiting to car jack you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2024 5:37 PM

Yeah fuck that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2024 5:39 PM

We've got to bring our own bags, ring our own shit up, bag what we bought, wait around for someone to unlock a product....absolutely fuck the store. Let them hire some more workers to make sure the parking lot stays safe and clear. Used to be you had someone to bag your groceries and then they asked you if you needed help taking them and getting them into your car. Pretty soon they're going to expect us to cut our own meats at the deli counter.

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2024 6:20 PM

IIRC, there was a DL thread where someone (woman poster, I'm assuming) said they did the same thing (abandon shopping cart next to car due to children).

Most people have a remote control on their key fob that locks the doors. She could easily lock the doors, push her cart into a corral, return to her car, etc.

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2024 6:23 PM

Then the second some cunt took a video of her kids in the car, ALONE EEK, while she docked her cart, she'd be crucified for leving her kids alone. I don't know why she posted about it. It doesn't seem that important.

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2024 6:26 PM

If she is a psychologist she is either low iq or a sociopath. She could either bring the kids with her to return the cart. The same way her mafuckin ass got them out of the car and walked up the parking lot to the entrance thus getting a cart. There is no way this ho always finds a spot next to the used/returned cart parking space. Or her stankin ass could simply lock the mafuckin doors. I’m so sick of these middle aged Karens lying for attention.

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2024 6:37 PM

Lol. You know I'm really getting that upset at this dumb f*** attention whore. But we can still recognize she a cunt and move on.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2024 6:38 PM

That's weird I meant to say I'm not really upset at all I just like that everybody's calling her account because she is. And really that's what she wanted to hear.

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2024 6:38 PM

R11 I think you mean, "Oh Good, another lazy entitled cunt thread". There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2024 6:42 PM

Lazy. No Class. I'm sure she's very judgemental of others.

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2024 6:43 PM

She's no Dr Marlena Evans, class through and through

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2024 6:47 PM

If it’s so dangerous to load groceries into a car, why doesn’t she do what most people who are too busy or scared to go out in public do and just have them delivered to her front door. For added safety, she doesn’t even have to unlock and open the door until the driver leaves.

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2024 6:49 PM

If she had just admitted “I’m a lazy motherfucker” I could at least respect her

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2024 6:51 PM

I don’t understand this. She has just completed her grocery shopping, with her kids. So why, after unloading the groceries, is it now a problem for the kids to accompany her?

I don’t really care that she didn’t return her cart, because there could be a reason why someone might not do it on a particular occasion. Including a kid who desperately needs to use a bathroom (or maybe just did -oops!) or just feeling sick. No need to vilify someone who decides to be a little bit selfish when they were having a really bad day. But her reason makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2024 7:10 PM

This woman is also an "Executive Member" of Dreamers & Doers - a PR hype machine amplifying extraordinary women entrepreneurs and leaders.

She know what she was doing. She wants to court controversy.

And all of her 'degrees' are from shitty Loma Linda University. She's trying to spin into another career - she doesn't want all that plastic surgery to go to waste! She needs to be on TV!!!

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2024 7:19 PM

[quote]Some people are just oblivious to good manners. More now than ever.

I need to be reminded of this frequently. My partner keeps repeating it to me slowly like I'm dumb (I probably am): "PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES."

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2024 7:25 PM

I always park right next to the cart corral.

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2024 8:17 PM

That includes you and your partner R70.

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2024 8:18 PM

I'm sick of people using their kids as an excuse for their shitty, inconsiderate behavior.

by Anonymousreply 73June 9, 2024 8:24 PM

R34, while it's unlikely we ever shall meet you're my soulmate. Sympathies to many of the rest of you whose grocery store parking lots seem to be full of predators waiting to steal entitled white people's it could be argued over protected children. It's a wonder there's room for cars.

by Anonymousreply 74June 9, 2024 8:31 PM

The kids are far safer on a locked car than they are for most of the day when she inevitably is not watching them constantly.

by Anonymousreply 75June 9, 2024 8:42 PM

These parents are always more obsessed by vanishingly unlikely catastrophic threats from criminals than they are by the mundane things that are actually much greater risks, like choking on something, having a fall, etc

by Anonymousreply 76June 9, 2024 8:44 PM

I don’t flush public toilets so I can rejoin my endangered littles more promptly. Don’t judge me.

by Anonymousreply 77June 9, 2024 8:50 PM

Yeah, people who are oblivious to good manners are not necessarily assholes. Manners are not that hard to learn or teach, because they usually make sense and are easy to remember once you know the rationale. But if you haven’t been told, you don’t know.

Using a coaster (or asking if you need to) and not touching walls are two I can think of that many people are unaware of. They aren’t trying to mess up my worthless brown furniture or matte painted walls. It hasn’t occurred to them.

Valuing manners may be viewed with suspicion as elitist. Which is a shame. Manners should change and evolve, not go away. De-emphasizing them hurts everyone.

But hanging on to old standards of manners IS elitist (maybe more wanna be elitist). Things change. An emailed thank you is OK. But people should still send thank you messages for gifts that are not had delivered because that reason still holds - so that the person who sent the gift knows it was received. A delivery confirmation is not enough.

by Anonymousreply 78June 9, 2024 8:53 PM

You know, even though it's rarely done these days, I'm sure that if this woman is so consumed with fear that kidnappers are just waiting to pounce on her children in the parking lot, during checkout, she could ask if someone could assist her in getting her groceries to her car.

That way, she could safely strap her kids in the backseat while someone loads her groceries in AND returns the cart for her.

Problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 79June 9, 2024 8:54 PM

R78 There's a difference between manners and common courtesy.

It's common courtesy to return your cart to its proper place so as not to inconvenience others. It's good manners if someone sees you doing that and says "thank you."

by Anonymousreply 80June 9, 2024 8:57 PM

Step one-load the groceries in the car.

Step two-walk with the kids to the cart corral and return the cart

Step three-walk back to your car with kids and load them in.

by Anonymousreply 81June 9, 2024 8:57 PM

Why cant she teach the kids to return the cart with her so they grow up with respect and manners?

Art imitates life, kids imitate parents.

by Anonymousreply 82June 9, 2024 9:01 PM

[quote]Using a coaster (or asking if you need to) and not touching walls are two I can think of that many people are unaware of.

Well the rule of thumb is if you are invited over to someones house, they offer you a drink, they should have coasters already on the table if it's a big deal for them. Making a guest look around, not find any and then ask is actually kind of rude for a host to do.

by Anonymousreply 83June 9, 2024 9:04 PM

How did she get the cart in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 84June 9, 2024 9:07 PM

I bet she HATES Aldis, loses a quarter every time she goes

by Anonymousreply 85June 9, 2024 9:10 PM

R84 They're usually inside the store these days.

by Anonymousreply 86June 9, 2024 9:11 PM

Wow, her TikTok with the "fuck off" comment from her is really shows what a cunt she is. Doubling down on rudeness is never a good look. I love that the top comment is "she sounds like a gem" 😂

by Anonymousreply 87June 9, 2024 9:12 PM

What's her excuse for not wiping her ass?

by Anonymousreply 88June 9, 2024 9:21 PM

^ "Kiddos" 🙄

by Anonymousreply 89June 9, 2024 9:29 PM

It's rather rich to read TEA FAKE accusing others of being "low iq" and "sociopaths".

by Anonymousreply 90June 9, 2024 9:39 PM

I don't like parking too close to a cart corral. I don't want someone crashing their cart into my car.

by Anonymousreply 91June 9, 2024 9:49 PM

Who pulls kids out of a car in a parking lot, runs with them to another car, throws them in, and drives off? What terrifying fantasy world is she living in?

Her kids will grow up with zero resilience.

by Anonymousreply 92June 9, 2024 9:58 PM

She looks like Huckleberry.

by Anonymousreply 93June 9, 2024 10:14 PM

By the time me and my sibling were 7 and 9 respectively, we were riding our bikes over a mile to the grocery store to do all the shopping for the week. We carried the bags home on our handlebars.

Who knew we’d fall so far as a society.

by Anonymousreply 94June 9, 2024 10:22 PM

A lot of people abandon their cart without returning it, which isn't cool, but not getting worth getting upset about. Her frau justification is worse than leaving the cart.

by Anonymousreply 95June 9, 2024 10:24 PM

R79 But then she wouldn’t get the narcissistic attention she so desperately craves. Which is all this is about. Bravo for using logic, though.

The kids would be better off raised by the grocery store cashiers in the employee lounge.

by Anonymousreply 96June 9, 2024 10:31 PM

Leaving carts out of the corral is shitty in a way because in windy conditions they call roll into cars or people.

by Anonymousreply 97June 9, 2024 10:32 PM

^^^ I meant to type "can" instead of "call"

by Anonymousreply 98June 9, 2024 10:35 PM

[quote]It's rather rich to read TEA FAKE accusing others of being "low iq" and "sociopaths."

Add to that Tea chastising someone else about "lying for attention." Does that qualify as irony?

by Anonymousreply 99June 10, 2024 12:16 AM

In Australia, the breeders even get car spaces closer to the shopping centre entrances. Politicians are constantly making up shit to give to families. These entitled fucks can at least return their shopping trolleys.

by Anonymousreply 100June 10, 2024 2:20 AM

R81 Or sometimes you may get hit by a car in a freak hit and run or random sucker punch and you're there dead or taken to the hospital, while your ignored and abandoned tots bake in the car all to return a shopping cart and please the nagging Larry David's of the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2024 5:08 AM

Who gives a shit about a shopping cart? There are worse things to be pissed about. C'mon people.

by Anonymousreply 102June 10, 2024 5:25 AM

I don't know what happens to people once they become parents, but they get the most annoying form of tunnel vision enclosed in a perpetually bubbled existence where only the needs of their kids matter. Everyone else has to accommodate them and work around their schedule and it's just exhausting.

And yes, I'm including my own damn mother in that category. She stayed using us as an excuse for why she couldn't be on time for shit. I swear the "I have a nursing small baby" excuse lasted until my little brother hit 1st grade. To this day, she blames us for why her small business failed. "I was a struggling single mom with needy children." Girl bye.

by Anonymousreply 103June 10, 2024 5:29 AM

Her kids are literally more likely to be struck by lightning in the parking lot than to be abducted. What an hysterical frau.

by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2024 6:09 AM

I feel sorry for kids who are bubble-wrapped from birth until they go off to college. When's the last time you saw a group of kids just walking to school? Riding a bike not dressed like an NFL linebacker? Of course I believe in safety, but kids need a few bumps and bruises along with a little unsupervised social interaction to grow up

by Anonymousreply 105June 10, 2024 7:46 AM

Normally I'd condemn her but to protect herself and her children a good mother must have situational awareness. It's Los Angeles, a city with pro criminal prosecutors and judges. A lawless wasteland ravaged by hordes of wandering marauders safe for no woman or child.

We must be understanding.

by Anonymousreply 106June 10, 2024 9:56 AM

^ Say what now?

Yes, those kids would be much safer in a nice Republican run city and state like Kristi (puppy killer) Noem's South Dakota

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 10, 2024 10:42 AM

There seems to be an increasing trend in which mostly women (though some men) consider themselves exempt from common courtesies because I HAVE CHILDREN TO ATTEND TO! I get it - it's a hard job - but at the end of the day, it's no one's problem but yours and I really don't want to hear about. Lives of the disabled are daily struggles just to get around, but they (generally) try to work in the mainstream and don't expect everyone to accommodate their every whim (though I'd more gladly do it for a person in a wheelchair than a bossy frau with a bunch of kids). I agree with the poster who said that there's no point in getting upset over people refusing to do the right thing, but this dopey frau richly deserves all the abuse she's no doubt receiving.

by Anonymousreply 108June 10, 2024 10:55 AM

We drove into our estate, slowly and a 6 year old boy ran out of his driveway and straight in front of our car. We stopped suddenly as he froze like a deer in the headlights. His mom was following and saw it all. She took him off the road and then berated us. He was 100% in the wrong for darting out into the street. We moved on, then i said to my husband back up....we moved back up to where the mother was hugging and fawning all over the kid. I said I thought she was being very unfair...she accused us of 'always speeding'. It's a dead end street and at there's a turn into the street 10 metres from their house...there's no reason to speed as we live about 8 houses past them at the end of the street, so effectively we're slowing down. My mom would have slapped the head off me and made sure i knew the danger. I'm sure if I wrote this on most social media platforms I'd be crucified by people telling me we were in the wrong. That's sad,how will kids learn if they aren't scolded and they can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 109June 10, 2024 11:14 AM

At least she’s not blaming the fibromyalgia.

by Anonymousreply 110June 10, 2024 11:21 AM

Wouldnt they be trespassing on your “estate”?

by Anonymousreply 111June 10, 2024 11:23 AM

^ I think that's British for subdivision

by Anonymousreply 112June 10, 2024 11:47 AM

This Frau who said on TV you can judge me all you want is the same kind of Cunt who will get pissed if you actually do. STOP JUDGING ME!!! WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 113June 10, 2024 12:06 PM

I have daydreams about being a benevolent dictator.

Under my power, shopping carts would be large; enough to seat the parent, while the children pushed them around the store, Mom or Dad snapping directions on what to put into the cart.

Then, once you load-up the groceries, the kids push the parent to the car, one looking out for traffic, unload, put the cart back into the corral.

But then again, nowadays, parents are lazy enough already. It takes effort to instill good behavior into children.

Parents, your children are not your peer, nor are they the peer of any other adult. If you knew that and acted upon it, your kids wouldn't be entitled brats.

by Anonymousreply 114June 10, 2024 12:42 PM

I thought I’d find her excuse ridiculous, but I don’t. I didn’t realize kidnapping children from supermarket parking lots was a thing.

by Anonymousreply 115June 10, 2024 1:25 PM

It's FRAUTRAGE!

by Anonymousreply 116June 10, 2024 1:33 PM

R115 Because it's not.

by Anonymousreply 117June 10, 2024 1:34 PM

Friend of a friend who's a complete trainwreck on social media actually brags about not returning her shopping cart because she's in "chronic pain" and suffering from an "invisible disability."

The truth is she's a chronic pain ... in the ass. There's always enough "spoons" to do what she wants to do (swimming, getting her hair done) and never enough to do things like walking 20 feet to a cart corral. This mysterious malady also has her frequently begging for people to buy her dinner via Postmates because she's too exhausted to make a sandwich.

The point is I bet Los Angeles Frau is a nightmare in many more ways than this one.

by Anonymousreply 118June 10, 2024 6:49 PM

Yes, R86. So she obviously unloaded her brats from the car, walked to the store and grabbed a cart. When she's done shopping, all she has to do is the same thing, but in reverse. Load her car, walk her kids and the cart to the corral, and then load the kids back into the car. It's really not hard.

by Anonymousreply 119June 10, 2024 6:57 PM

This is the same kind of Frau who books a flight on the plane with the cheapest seats possible all separated from each other, then complains that she has a right to sit together and puts up a fight with the attendant until they capitulate and beg or even push other passengers to give up their seat for her.

by Anonymousreply 120June 10, 2024 8:06 PM

She should be loudly excoriated right there in the parking lot and then bitchslapped (up AND down) with prejudice!

by Anonymousreply 121June 10, 2024 8:18 PM

If you think this is entitled behavior, excused by bogus safety concerns, I agree with you.

But this has become something different.

It’s become an internet dogpile, those delightful experiences in which terrible people have been given the green light to attack someone because that person “did a bad thing.” And they are not lingering at that green light, no sir.

She’s posting the messages she’s getting on her stories on IG, and it’s truly terrifying how much anger and rage there is out there.

Now, I get annoyed for about, I don’t know, maybe one millisecond when I see a shopping cart in the parking lot. But it doesn’t make me want the person’s children to be murdered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 19, 2024 1:47 AM

[quote]r25 Had a BF that said as I helped bag groceries, leave it that's their job.

I’d ask him if he thinks everyone behind us just looooves hanging out in supermarket lines all day, or if they’d instead prefer to get along with their lives.

by Anonymousreply 123June 19, 2024 1:54 AM

Well, she wanted attention...

by Anonymousreply 124June 19, 2024 2:03 AM

Ok r124

by Anonymousreply 125June 19, 2024 2:05 AM

Devil's advocate: if everyone retu rned their casts, wouldn't the cart returner employee lose his/her job?

by Anonymousreply 126June 19, 2024 2:15 AM

R126 The grocery store workers are paid to retrieve the carts from the corrals and bring them back to the store. They're not paid to retrieve scattered carts.

Also, grocery stores don't have dedicated employees who do nothing but retrieve carts. It's usually the employees who stock shelves, keep the aisle clean, and bag groceries who also bring the carts in.

by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2024 2:22 AM

Good points R127.

This lady never should have opened her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2024 2:36 AM

So my very first job was working at a grocery store when I was about 16.. Here is the deal, they don't have dedicated cart retrial personnel, back then the entry level job was called Box Boy. I know, I know, but woman were not typically highred to do that job back then....too "physical". And men were typically not allowed to be checkers, which paid more by the way. Responsibilities of a box boy were to bag all the groceries, retrieve carts, clean up spills, stock shelves, stock the freezers, break down the box, take out the trash, rinse and repeat all day long. Back then when things were more civilized, a box boy might even help take the groceries to the car if you were a more elderly person. No tip required. Some people would leave carts everywhere, but the vast majority did at least attempt to return them to the holding place which was highly appreciated.

Of course, there were a few Karens back then that demanded this sort of white glove service even though they were perfectly capable of pushing a cart. Which is a pain in the ass because you cant do that for every customer or you would never get your work done. Sometimes the manager had to get involved and tell them it's a courtesy if they have the staff, not a free service that comes with the groceries.

by Anonymousreply 129June 19, 2024 2:43 AM

[quote]It’s become an internet dogpile, those delightful experiences in which terrible people have been given the green light to attack someone because that person “did a bad thing.” And they are not lingering at that green light, no sir.

OH Boo, Hoo, Poor Karen upset about what people think about her and return their opinion with the SAME rudeness she espoused to people who disagreed with her. Didn't she tell people to f-off in one of her videos? Yeah, that's not going to make you very many friends. And, she's a stupid cunt riposting the negative responses so she can play the victim. Which means, she apparently enjoys the attention and playing this game.

by Anonymousreply 130June 19, 2024 2:48 AM

I’d cut her slack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 19, 2024 3:00 AM

[quote] It’s become an internet dogpile,

Call me Fido, but it's not blaming the victim to point out that if you live by the internet, you're assuming the risk that you may be dogpiled by the internet.

I have no self-generated social media accounts. I cancelled myself, so no dogpile has to do it, before I ever got out of the gate.

"You mean I can type into this thing any ill-considered, half-assed, offensive observation my random neurons concoct and send the same out into the world?

Gee, what could go wrong?"

That's all it took for me not be on social media. Besides, I don't presume anybody give's a At's Rass whatever my life is up to at any given moment.

by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2024 3:10 AM

This is an odd side note, but I take my Dad to Costco every other week. He has a handicap placard.

He really appreciates when people leave carts in the handicap areas (not in the spot itself), so he doesn’t have to get one at the door. Same with Kroger.

So it isn’t ALWAYS people being lazy dicks.

by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2024 3:16 AM

[quote]R130 And, she's a stupid cunt reposting the negative responses so she can play the victim.

She could have even made them up… for a little publicity.

by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2024 5:13 AM

R133 Yeah, people leave their carts scattered randomly for handicapped people. It's all about love and caring.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 135June 19, 2024 11:20 AM

Yeah, no one is leaving shopping carts just for the handicapped people. If anything the reason they are there is most people who are handicapped either find it too exhausting to return it OR like most of the people I know who have handicap placards who faked a health issue just for priority parking also feel entitled to just leave them there like LA Karen.

by Anonymousreply 136June 19, 2024 11:31 AM

Many have BECOME handicapped after a run in with a stray cart.

by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2024 6:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!