Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Greta Van Susteren accused of 'burying her role' in Trump conspiracy theory

Hail Xenu!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2024 8:38 AM

I thought she's on her knees every single day thinking the stars is someone as hideously looking she is is allowed to work in a visual medium in any capacity.

The effort it must take her makeup and hair people to make her even look remotely presentable must be monumental. Going all the way back to in Fox first hired her and somehow changed the shape of her head.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2024 11:10 AM

I remember her when she was normal, giving good insight on CNN during OJ. What a disappointment she turned out to be.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2024 11:31 AM

Oh, you're all bitchesh.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2024 12:53 PM

OH look another Trump thread

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2024 12:55 PM

R4 You bumped it

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2024 1:02 PM

I did not remember the Scientology affiliation.

😬

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2024 1:10 PM

She was never normal.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2024 1:11 PM

Greta wants a seat at Trump table.

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2024 1:12 PM

This women was a pioneer of the full face plastic surgery makeover purely for vanity because she wasn’t an actress or required to be beautiful for her reporting job.. It was really controversial at the time. Plastic surgery used to be very secretive and people were actually embarrassed to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2024 1:18 PM

Oh please, R9, no one was going to tune into that ugly mug of hers.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2024 1:25 PM

For a good while I thought Greta Van Fleet named themselves as a play on her name.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2024 1:25 PM

In early 2017, at the beginning of Trump's term, she landed at MSNBC. Her show was unsuccessful, and she was out again by June that year.

I couldn't stand her, and I have no idea who at MSNBC thought she'd be a good fit. Possibly because Trump had just become president?

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2024 1:57 PM

She always sounded like some faux-tough broad with a cigarette dangling from that twisted corner of her mouth, a Cagney in drag.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2024 8:23 PM

She sho is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2024 1:10 AM

She's still around?

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2024 1:16 AM

Before Harvey’s-lift and move to Faux News, she always looked as though she hadn’t slept.

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2024 1:45 AM

Goddam auto correct. That should be “Before her eye lift”

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2024 1:46 AM

Her mouth makes me think she’s a character from “Clutch Cargo”.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2024 6:50 AM

I have always assumed she is a scissor sister. Not true?

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2024 8:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!