Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leonardo DiCaprio was friends with Diddy. Do you think anything will be revealed about him next?

Despite his sketchy 25 rule, I don’t really see Leo as the abusive type. The fact he was friends with Diddy throughout the years however makes me wonder how much he knew or if he saw anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 22, 2024 6:12 AM

Not really. Leo’s worst crime isn’t his creepy age preferences, it’s being a boring as hell hetero. All of his bimbos are clearly such.

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2024 11:48 AM

R1- He was Diddy’s

BITCH

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2024 12:20 PM

R1, they seem like beards. Isn't Tobey McGuire his true love?

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2024 5:42 AM

R3 You’re thinking of Lukas Haas. Google him + Leo, and it’s obvious they’re pretty gay for each other.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2024 5:55 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2024 10:30 AM

You are weird OP. If we judged a person based on their friends then we should not be listening to 80% of Holllywood today telling us Trump is scum.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2024 10:36 AM

LD is gay. It’s hysterical that people think he’s a raging pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2024 10:58 AM

When he was younger and elfin, he looked like the biggest bottom who had ever bottomed. After he porked up and grew into his potato face, he looked asexual. Or, maybe whatever label they give to people who are sexually attracted to liquor are, that's older Leo.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2024 11:06 AM

The idea was that Combs got everyone wasted and then led them into compromising behavior. Anyone who hung around him was probably corrupted.

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2024 12:47 PM

R9 You can't "corrupt" the willing hun.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2024 3:19 PM

Corrupt me faster harder faster!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2024 3:25 PM

If he really is gay he should just come out. Being viewed as a predator of young models is certainly not good for his image in this era.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2024 9:45 PM

Dicaprio and Lukas Haas have basically been married for at least 30 years now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2024 11:00 PM

If I didn't know who these two guys were, I would just assume that they were a couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2024 11:00 PM

Look at these two girlinas....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2024 11:01 PM

R12 in Phoneywood being a "predator" of young models is expected. Being a fag is a career killer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2024 11:03 PM

R14 Old Married Couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2024 11:08 PM

My favorite was when Leo and Bradley Cooper were caught on a hotel balcony half naked and looking like they'd been boning each other all night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2024 11:10 PM

Leo was the original "good time had by all".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2024 1:16 AM

^^Like, that is stomach churning actually. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2024 1:26 AM

R20 what are you 12 ?

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2024 1:28 AM

R20 frau could never get over her beloved Jack Dawson being punch fucked.😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2024 1:35 AM

R20 actually Rose you're so stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2024 1:40 AM

Jack I want you to fuck me with your French girl penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2024 1:51 AM

Jack's freak off will go on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2024 2:31 AM

I only know him in the biblical sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2024 2:15 AM

Ewwwwwwww!

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2024 2:23 AM

Jack boyo..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2024 2:35 AM

The worst may be he’s been filmed getting his dick sucked. Diddy giving a whore to Leo like a party favour, or a line of coke. The Flex!

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2024 3:12 AM

He gives asexual vibes.

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2024 4:06 AM

R9, wasted on tusi.

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2024 4:24 AM

Maybe he brought Lukas Haas to the freak offs and passed him around

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2024 5:44 AM

Diddy probably procured boys for Leo and Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2024 6:03 AM

R29 Fail.. So many of his homo homies who frequented his FreakOuts are on record ,even under swore depositions, stating DIDDY IS GAY. If it helps you sleep better you can euphamistically label your Predator Perv as: bi,fluid, pansexual. But to be in denial about Sean sucking cock and taking it up his booty when it's on film is simply laughable. Grasping at heterosexual straws. The DENIAL

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2024 6:24 AM

Leo has been defacto married to a man with a huge schlong for 20 years. Diddy has spent 20yrs freaking out with homo homies and 12yo boys. But its all bout dat pussy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2024 6:32 AM

R34 I think r29 was talking about Leo, not Diddy. I mean Leo IS the subject of the thread.

BTW, Leo is going to be 50 in November. What 50 yo hetero man is chasing around models in their 20s? That is - who hasn’t been married three times already, with twenty year old kids of his own? At his age it doesn’t look honest.

My Husband dies real estate in NYC. Leo showed up at this expensive rental to look around with an attractive Latin guy. They were walking around the place like a couple walks around a place - defining what the spaces can be.

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2024 6:51 AM

R36 Exactly. Compare Johnny Depp actual heterosexual with Leo DiCaprio faux heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2024 7:03 AM

Leo gon be alright. Scorsese and the Hollywood elite ain’t gon let him be touched unless the evidence is just blatant.

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2024 7:09 AM

You lookin at twee?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2024 7:09 AM

When your aging and no longer box office you'd be surprised how quickly the Hollywood "elite" will jettison you.

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2024 7:17 AM

The Hollywood elite won't even walk that old Queen Leo to his car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2024 7:20 AM

They don't have very high moral standards in Hollywood. Tgey were all sucking up to Weinstein and they knew he was rafping young actresses. Even women, Meryll, Oprah. I know you will disagree, but their Orange man bad tantrums seem like projection and maybe a blow off valve for all the shit they had to swallow for the career.

Sometimes I feel, that the more political and progressive they get, the worse they are as humans. Those who do their job as actors and don't try to teach people what to think and who to vote for, are probably the nicest ones.

by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2024 7:23 AM

Speaking of Johnny Depp, he looks so annoyed in r19’s pic to be a part of whatever is going on. He was already a defined star by then, Brad Pitt was still working his out and here is this young brat on the rise jumping on him for a photo opp.

by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2024 7:25 AM

I'm not concerned. As Puffy always tells me "Bitch it's better to light a candle than curse the darkness."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2024 8:04 AM

R42 Tgey were all sucking up to Weinstein and they knew he was rafping young actresses. Even women, Meryll, Oprah. I know

Truth. When Weinstein was in power they shilled him as a great daring auteur. Everyone in the business believed this and paid lip service. Despite knowing he was a predatory perv and everyone knew.We were at a cast Q & A for BBM. Someone asked something like "Do you have respect for those amazing producers like Harvey Weinstein? Heath Ledger just laughed looked over at Michelle Williams and sneering said "NO". The industry crowd gaspsed and was taken aback. My industry exec pal whispered in my ear "He can kiss that Oscar goodbye".

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2024 8:19 AM

^its not about being rich. It’s about how much money you make other people. Harvey made a lot of people a lot of money. That’s why he got by. Same for Diddy.

Interestingly enough it wasn’t until Diddy wanted to renegotiate royalty percentages with Clive Davis, actually back out of his contract, that shit hit the fan for him. This stuff had been going on for YEARS. Why now? Its said Clive was behind Cassie’s lawsuit and paid for her lawyers. So…. Just ask Whitney what happens when you start backing out of a Clive Davis contract.

Oh, btw, drugs are a huge means of control with a lot of the artist. Drugs to get them to do shit in the first place and drugs to numb the pain of what they agreed to do. Just take note of how many top artist or even child stars have drug addictions, or died from them.

by Anonymousreply 46September 21, 2024 8:31 AM

Diddy was a good-natured, charming guy. That’s abuser 101. No one would spend time with someone grumpy, ill-natured and greedy.

I saw him has Pharrell’s guest coach on The Voice he was charismatic, enthusiastic and took the vocalists very seriously.

He was friendly everyone - until he wasn’t. That’s why he could do so much damage.

by Anonymousreply 47September 21, 2024 8:32 AM

R47 Google : Acting

by Anonymousreply 48September 21, 2024 8:45 AM

Having known many "artiste" up close and personal. Let me assure you that the carefully crafted public persona that is esential to their brand is guranteed to be 360 degrees away from the real human being.

by Anonymousreply 49September 21, 2024 8:51 AM

^180 degrees…

by Anonymousreply 50September 21, 2024 9:00 AM

I posted zilch about Weinstein being "rich." Google is your friend R46😂

Auteur An artist with a distinctive style, often a film director who has a high level of control over all aspects of their film. The term comes from the French word auteur, which translates to "author" in English. An auteur's films often reflect their personal style and vision.

by Anonymousreply 51September 21, 2024 9:04 AM

R50 the ones I knew it was definitely 360 degrees

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 21, 2024 9:07 AM

R44 and it seems to me he lived his life like a candle in the butt

by Anonymousreply 53September 21, 2024 9:19 AM

Leo minds his own business & takes his niece shopping for back to school stuff every year.

Leave Leo alone!

by Anonymousreply 54September 21, 2024 10:04 AM

[quote]Leo was the original "good time had by all"

Who's Eating Gilbert Grape?

by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2024 10:18 AM

The fake media all they do is lie and its terrible oh they say “Donald and Diddy look at it Donald and Diddy are friends”…we were never friends. We were at the same places and he was well I suppose you could say he is a very successful guy, but I didn’t really know anything about him other than he had really made quite a lot of money. I really never heard of him and I do think he’s friends with a lot of big Democrats actually, possibly Comrade Kamala, and regards to the trafficking there will be NO ONE who can put an end to it like me. And we’re gonna do it fast and we’re gonna do it so strong believe me. Hannibal Lecter wouldn’t like it so much, how we’re gonna stop all the crime, but believe me it has to happen. In America today RADICAL DEMOCRATS continue to destroy our country with their crazy America hating ideology. It’s called LET them all in! Let them all in! They’re eating people’s cats and they’re raping kids everywhere oh it’s okay if we give them a check and a car and a hotel then they’ll be nice. We have to put a stop to it and make America great again.

by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2024 10:52 AM

To be honest, the pictures of Trump and Diddy are from 2005 from some musical events, when Trump was still enrertainment industry darling.

After Trump entered politics Diddy was saying that he should be banished (like most of Hollywood).

Diddy was a big Dem supporter and he was the one who organized the petition demanding Biden to take a black woman, Kamala as VP, signed by about a hundred important black men.

Funny that it seems that Kamala partly owes him her current position.

by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2024 12:54 PM

What r36 and r37 said. A straight man Leo's age would've had at least one marriage or relationship with a woman that lasted for years. How many 50 year old straight men have you ever known who've never had a long-term, live-in marriage or relationship with a woman?

Lucas Haas has been attached to Leo's hip for 30 years. Leo never goes on vacation without him.

I mean, come on. It's very obvious what's really going on.

by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2024 2:35 PM

[quote]Exactly. Compare Johnny Depp actual heterosexual with Leo DiCaprio faux heterosexual.

Also, Jude Law and Ben Affleck who are both very close to Leo's age. Their dating/marriage histories are on par for wealthy, middle-aged straight men.

by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2024 2:37 PM

r43 that's an old OLD pic that's been photoshopped. The actual pic was Leo with Lukas Haas and David Blaine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2024 2:41 PM

But why would Leo pick an unattractive boyfriend like Lukas?

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2024 2:57 PM

Leo ain’t Miss America either, R61.

by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2024 4:16 PM

^ 9 inches of reasons

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2024 5:12 PM

R56 People tell me I don't know him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2024 5:58 PM

it was an event in 2005. when Hollywood and show business still loved Trump. You see on pics that Trump was still young When Trump got into politics Diddy, a fervent Dem supporter, turned against him like the rest of HW and claimed he should be banished in the interview.

On the contrary, he gave a big push to Kamala. He initiated the petition signed by hundred of famous black men demanding that Biden chooses black women- Kamala as his running mate and VP.

So, Kamala practically owns Diddy her actual position.

by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2024 6:11 PM

Diddy for Kamala

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2024 6:12 PM

Like all HW pervs, does not like Trump for some reason, prefers Dems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2024 6:13 PM

Kamala thanks him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2024 6:14 PM

He took photos with all celebrities.

But he demanded for only one black woman to become the US VP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2024 6:16 PM

FFS can we not turn this into another fucking Trump thread?

by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2024 6:27 PM

EVERY thread is gonna turn into another fucking trump thread until at least next January, r70.

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2024 6:36 PM

It's ridiculous r71

by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2024 6:37 PM

R65-R69 You MAGAT apoligists infesting these threds are a hilarious FAIL😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2024 8:13 PM

You gotta say 'No' to Diddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 22, 2024 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!