Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson

Did you watch? What do you think, especially of the Brown sister's plastic surgery? Does Dominique's somehow affect her speech?

Big revelation was that police were called for OJ beating Marguerite.

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2024 3:10 PM

yes her parents seemed awful

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2024 2:45 AM

It was fun court TV-sad when it was over-price you pay for black dick.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2024 4:45 AM

The police officer who claimed he responded to a domestic violence call between OJ and Marguerite isn’t very credible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2024 9:49 AM

This what Marguerite said in her interview with Barbara Walters:

Mrs. Walters asked Mrs. Thomas: “You know what the big question is that everybody wants to ask you. Did O.J. Simpson ever physically abuse you?”

Mrs. Thomas replied, “No he did not.” When asked if O.J. ever “lift his hand to you?” Mrs. Thomas flatly said, “No.”

Mrs. Thomas insisted, “If he did, he would have got a frying pan upside his head. There was just no way I would allow that to happen to me.”

Mrs. Thomas is currently married to her third husband, Anthony Thomas, an educational sales consultant, who accompanied her during the “20/20” interview.

Mrs. Thomas denied allegations that a police officer responded to a domestic violence call 20 years ago during her marriage to O.J.

She said the alleged incident "is just not true" and "all made up." She told Ms. Walters that she never made a police report. "Never—never did. I just found out about this, after 21 years.”

I’ve heard conflicting stories and don’t know what to think. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some truth to it because there is usually a pattern with this type of behavior. But part of me also finds it hard to believe Arnelle would be as supportive of OJ as she was (being the rock for him and her siblings) if he was so abusive and horrible to her mom. Sydney and Justin I get because they were very young and he was their only parent left. But Marguerite is still alive and Arnelle could’ve easily cut off OJ and just remained loyal to Marguerite especially when OJ was in prison, yet she chose to support her dad through it all. She was living with him in Vegas. Nia Long told Larry King before OJ was paroled that Arnelle sacrificed a lot to be there for her dad. So it makes me think she wouldn’t have done all that if he was really like that to her mom as well. Arnelle’s Instagram used to be public and she appeared to be just as much of a mommy’s girl as she was a daddy’s girl.

Another thing is Marguerite embraced and loved Nicole’s children as if they were her own according to Arnelle in a documentary before OJ was sent to prison in Vegas. You can see Facebook comments from her on Justin’s Facebook page, and when Sydney’s Facebook page was still available I would see comments from her on Sydney’s posts as well. So the insistence from some that she hated Nicole (and tbh she probably would’ve had good reason to in the past because she told Barbara Walters about how Nicole used to park her car outside Rockingham when her and OJ were still married and call their telephone and pretend she was OJ’s assistant Cathy Randa) and that’s the only reason she supported OJ during the trial doesn’t fly with me, because why embrace and love Nicole’s children as if they were her own then?

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2024 9:52 AM

Anyway OJ25 is the best docuseries about the trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2024 9:52 AM

Nicole SImpson seemed to live a very sordid life, it its way.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2024 10:59 PM

I loved the house on Rockingham but it’s GWTW

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2024 3:32 PM

it was an eng tudor

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2024 11:36 PM

Thirty years ago tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2024 6:20 PM

bumpola

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2024 2:41 PM

The 30-year anniversary of the (slow) Bronco chase, when the public's attention first became really rapt, is Monday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2024 3:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!