Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Datalounge People- Reach Out Of The Darkness

A nice period peace from late 1968 from the show That's Life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2024 2:05 AM

That was fun.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 10:57 PM

Cheesy 60s but as R1 says, it’s fun. My favorite era for cheese.

I like how integrated this is after the Civil Rights battles of the 50s and 60s having been so recent - but that’s kinda the point of the song.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 11:03 PM

wow haven't heard that one in years. Never really liked it because of the corny line "I think it's so groovy now that people are finally getting together."

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2024 1:47 AM

The record was sung by Friend and Lover back in 1968. I had forgotten all about it until now.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2024 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!