Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump to hold outdoor rally tomorrow in104° heat in Las Vegas!

This after nearly a dozen people were hospitalized with heat exhaustion in Arizona [italic]while waiting to get into an indoor event.[/italic] a couple of days ago.

Gates open at 9:00, rally starts at noon at ironically named Sunset Park. I'm sure he's not doing a more appropriate night rally due to his dementia-related sundowning. Gotta get him fresh while the cultists wither away and pass out in the audience.

Any odds for a fatality this time? First, he culled the herd with COVID, then he thinned it further with heat stroke. ☠️😵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 11, 2024 4:33 AM

[quote]Any odds for a fatality this time?

We just need the one, of the orange variety.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 7:38 PM

🤞🏻

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 7:40 PM

Make it 120-degrees and fry the orange motherfucking criminal and leave him on the pavement like a lifeless bug. And then have someone in the crowd step on the orange piece of shit and squash it.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 7:46 PM

Oh look another Trump thread

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 7:48 PM

Oh. Look. Another. Magat. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 7:50 PM

Thoughts & Prayers!

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 7:51 PM

Trump is currently 5 points ahead in Nevada after the verdict so he can probably afford to lose a few voters.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 7:53 PM

A scant four years ago he was able to hold night rallies, again in inappropriate weather, for the age range of the audience. Only seven hospitalized, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 7:53 PM

OP earns extra credit from me for figuring out how to correctly use the degree symbol!

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 8:04 PM

MAGAdogs and Englishmen . . .

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 8:04 PM

Maybe he'll start sweating and his spray tan runs down his face.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 8:18 PM

R11 I believe that phenomenon is now known as a "Ghouliani."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 8:34 PM

Felons have to be home before nightfall.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2024 8:41 PM

He'll probably cancel at the last minute leaving the couple of hundred devotees out to roast in the mid-day sun. Cruelty is the point

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 8:42 PM

Remember the time he did a rally in Omaha in dead of winter and people were left walking for miles?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 8:59 PM

These poll numbers are worrying the shit out of me - what the fuck is wrong with people?! They want a theocracy?

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 9:29 PM

He'll be okay sporting a wife beater, cut offs, and thongs.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2024 10:12 PM

In the heat, on stimulants? MARY!

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2024 12:21 AM

Not going to miss any number of MAGAts lost to their own stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2024 12:23 AM

Most Americans are intensely ignorant and know nothing about the Constitution, or our government other than a warped version of the 2nd Amendment. Many of them have no idea they support autocracy.

I remember this when horrible outcomes occur to them, and I rarely feel bad for anyone. I only feel bad for our country's future.

Why don't women just fucking stop supporting Trump and the GOP? They are the majority of voters in every state! They've already thrown away Roe. They are doing this to themselves! Am I really supposed to give a crap about their plight? What stupid twats! Go ahead, support a philandering rapist! What is there to lose next, you silly cows?

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2024 12:49 AM

Please god let him and a bunch of his freaks drop dead from heat stroke.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2024 12:53 AM

MAGAts were willing to die for Trump during COVID, a little heat wave won’t bother them. They’ll do anything to show their devotion.

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2024 1:09 AM

R17, the poll numbers are from Fox News

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2024 1:11 AM

[quote]Why don't women just fucking stop supporting Trump and the GOP? They are the majority of voters in every state! They've already thrown away Roe. They are doing this to themselves! Am I really supposed to give a crap about their plight? What stupid twats! Go ahead, support a philandering rapist! What is there to lose next, you silly cows?

No matter what happens, ever, there's always a woman/women to blame.

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2024 1:14 AM

Nuremberg rallies ring a bell? We will get the government we deserve. If we are stupid enough to “re-elect” Fuckface VonClownstick, we deserve it. Sorry, it’s a difficult truth to bear, but we gotta get off our asses to stop this demented Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2024 1:15 AM

I hope his diehard supporters know that, if they don't show up, it proves they're not true believers.

He really needs the support. If they can't take a little heat, they clearly don't believe in the cause.

They should show up early and wait for as long as it takes.

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2024 1:16 AM

It was never elected into office. American people are not that dumb. Orange was elected in 2016 on a technicality and sashayed his fat ass in the White House with no intention of ever leaving.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2024 1:19 AM

Is Sunset Park a city or county facility? Couldn't LV or Clark County pull the permit if the weather becomes dangerously hot? They're the ones who'd ultimately get sued by those stricken. Their tickets probably indemnifies the Trump campaign.

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2024 2:12 AM

I think if 2016 had been investigated like 2020 was it would be found Trump never really won.

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2024 2:16 AM

Have his supporters forgotten that Trump was a cheerleader for the Covid vaccine?

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2024 2:34 AM

r9 Close, but not quite. You're supposed to attach either a C or an F to it, it can't just float in space on its own like that. Also, there's a space after the number, which differentiates the symbol from angles. Like so: 104 °F.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2024 4:27 AM

R29:

[quote]Sunset Regional Park is the crown jewel in the County's park system and has served the entire Las Vegas valley since 1967.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2024 4:56 AM

The ad naseum self cult....

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2024 7:17 AM

Are they dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2024 3:19 PM

Shouldn't they be in church?

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2024 4:00 PM

r36 this IS their church!

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2024 4:02 PM

I'm quite sure he'll have cold air machines blowing right on him the whole time while everyone else bakes.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2024 4:10 PM

He has to be back in NYC tomorrow to meet with his parole officer. (I'm not joking, they just mentioned this on the news).

We live in interesting times.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2024 4:15 PM

This shit is so dysfunctional r39 and depressing

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2024 4:26 PM

People can die of heatstroke, right?

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2024 4:42 PM

r41 = the ghost of Zachary Taylor

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2024 5:14 PM

The risk those dumbfats are taking to be at that rally and the chance some might die are the big ego boosts Orange Jesus needs right now. Reality had kicked him hard in his puny cocklet and he's feeling little whiny bitchboy rage. He needs to see how important he is to his flock.

They haven't been showing up at his courthouse "appearances", they haven't stormed the federal buildings he's dissed in his social media posts, and all of the judges and the jury (and their families) that he's named as enemies have yet to be wacked even though he was convicted of all 34 counts. He needs to see some bodies on the floor so he can feel like a KING, ok?

The more who throw their life savings and literal lives into the shitter, the better he can hide from the reality that he is a fat, ugly, pantshitting, ignoramus, loser and a convicted felon.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2024 7:21 PM

R39 He and his lawyer will be meeting with his parole officer via Zoom.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2024 7:55 PM

Jesus Christ ...

[quote]The heat did not deter supporters from the chance to hear Trump speak. In Las Vegas on Sunday morning at around 8:30 a.m., one person required medical attention and was carried out on a stretcher.

[quote]“If Trump can stand here and be in this heat with us in a suit and tie, we can do whatever we have to do ,” said Las Vegas resident Sara Rose, who left her house at 2 a.m. to get to the event. “I would have crawled here if I had to.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2024 8:05 PM

I recall "conservatives" denying water to those waiting in hot, long lines to vote in 2020. Are we to afford the same lack of compassion to whatever mass of humanity turns out for this spectacle?

In the vein of evangelic fervor, when these people drop from dehydration and heat exhaustion, Trump can instead claim that they were "slain in the spirit!"

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2024 8:13 PM

You can easily find Sara Rose from Vegas on FB and she looks exactly as I’d imagined. White, old, trashy.

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2024 8:19 PM

^ And I'm sure she was totally not medicated. Sara Rose had the stamina to stay up all night, just like Trump!

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2024 9:17 PM

@r45, Geez, just pass out the Kool-aid already, it's Jim Jones time

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2024 9:35 PM

Still wouldn't do it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 9, 2024 11:45 PM

He's doing another one outside in the heat today. This is what he said about the people collapsing yesterday:

Trump: "it's 110, but it doesn't feel it to me, right. If anybody goes down. Everybody was so worried yesterday about you and they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog. They don’t think about me. This is hard work."

It's always about him. I bet he gets a sick thrill out of the idea of people dying for him.

by Anonymousreply 51June 10, 2024 12:16 AM

Trump reminds me of Max Zorin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 10, 2024 12:28 AM

R51 He told them not to die in the heat, that he didn't care about them he just wants their votes. He is really a monster, not even close to human.

by Anonymousreply 53June 10, 2024 12:47 AM

Now we know they don’t care that he’s a convicted felon.

They’ll kill for him.

They’ll die for him.

They’re lost.

by Anonymousreply 54June 10, 2024 1:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 10, 2024 2:19 AM

Just like I said before, he doesn’t want to go west of I-95 unless it’s for votes. Said it himself.

by Anonymousreply 56June 10, 2024 2:53 AM

If someone is too stupid to go inside if they get too hot at a Trump rally in Vegas, then they aren't long for this world anyway. We are in survival of the fittest mode now. If anyone thinks that anyone, any organization, any job, any government gives a crap about their well being, they are sorely mistaken. Free for all folks. Better get strong fast. This country is in the shitter and no one decent even runs for President any more. Disaster at best.

by Anonymousreply 57June 10, 2024 3:02 AM

He needs to leave the scene, permanently. For the greater good.

by Anonymousreply 58June 10, 2024 3:12 AM

[quote] no one decent even runs for President any more.

Nice try with your both siderism, toots at R57. An exceptionally decent person is running for POTUS, Joe Biden. Now kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 59June 10, 2024 3:26 AM

Did anyone skewer that pig and roast him? I just can't help but make ungracious comments about that beast.

by Anonymousreply 60June 10, 2024 3:43 AM

It's Kool-aid time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 10, 2024 9:13 AM

What could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 62June 10, 2024 9:19 AM

Shocking, said no one ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 10, 2024 9:25 AM

Wrong link at R63.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 10, 2024 9:26 AM

^ that would be below minimum wage in California.

by Anonymousreply 65June 10, 2024 10:10 AM

[quote]Remember the time he did a rally in Omaha in dead of winter and people were left walking for miles?

Dumbass MAGAts deserve what they get. I'm sure all the obese ones won't mind the 104-degree heat for the chance to see their orange god. A few may die of heat stroke, so Trump could lose some votes, but that's a chance he's willing to take.

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2024 11:05 AM

He revels in the misery of the crowd, hot or cold. " See what they will do for ME?" He knows that he controls their souls and it is the only thing in the world that can make his little pee pee twitch.

by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2024 11:25 AM

Hope they all die

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2024 11:49 AM

They still don't learn.

[QUOTE]The presumptive GOP nominee’s campaign hired extra medics, loading up on fans and water bottles and allowed supporters to carry umbrellas to an outdoor rally Sunday in Las Vegas, where temperatures exceeded 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.8 degrees Celsius). The Clark County Fire Department said most of the medical calls were related to the heat, and six people were sent to a hospital and 24 others were treated on site.

[QUOTE]"I don’t want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote,” he said, adding that he was joking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2024 12:03 PM

"Just" 147 days of this shit to go. Cryofreeze me and wake me up when it's over.

by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2024 12:09 PM

I hope the P&P officer grills Trump on his Bloodbath statements.

When Trump loses, and he incites violence, it will FINALLY be time to revoke ALL his bail bonds and take him, into custody for all of his 2025 prosecutions.

by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2024 12:12 PM

[quote]We need every voter. I don’t care about you. I just want your vote,” he said, adding that he was joking.

The jokes of Convicted Felons and sociopaths are to be noted for their unfunny truth about the joke teller. It's a joke as funny as Melania's scrawled jacket message. What a grotesque couple.

by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2024 12:21 PM

He also claimed there were 20,000 people in 120 degree heat

by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2024 12:58 PM

Ads for paid attendance are now surfacing. Also, videos of people leaving shortly after he started talking – presumably when the Venmo money came through.

by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2024 1:04 PM

[quote]Trump’s rally in Las Vegas it’s going to be 110°. There’s no water allowed inside Secret Service checkpoints. And you’re not allowed to bring water in because you have to take the tops off your water bottles and empty the water out because it can be used as projectiles. They were promised water stations in the Bronx, and that was a lie There are no umbrellas allowed per secret service. Cold be used as a weapon. It’s a wide-open space with no protection at all. I’m gonna watch just to see what kind of medical emergencies occur during his speech. Sexual sadism is a symptom of malignant narcissism. Cruelty is the point to see what they’re willing to endure for him. Oh and be’s ALWAYS late. Gonna be looking like Jonestown over there today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2024 3:09 PM

[quote]Cruelty is the point to see what they’re willing to endure for him.

And this is to the people he half-pretends to like. Given the Putinesque power he yearns for, it's not a stretch to imagine how he'd treat those many categories he hates.

by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2024 3:32 PM

[quote] Cruelty is the point to see what they’re willing to endure for him.

The other possibility is that Nevada is in play this year and his campaign, which schedules these events, has to schedule them when can before possible prison sentencing in July and before it gets hotter this summer.

by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2024 3:39 PM

Who set this up? Was an indoor venue not available? Or is it more a case of no one wanting to rent a space to this treasonous criminal?

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2024 3:57 PM

Dead orange man walking.

by Anonymousreply 79June 10, 2024 4:12 PM

The absolute Masochism of MAGA supporters is absolute now. There's nothing disgusting, insulting, threatening or destructive or violent that they wouldn't follow blindly.

If he were truly their "Jesus" , he'd have them die on the Cross for him. And they'd do so willingly.

by Anonymousreply 80June 10, 2024 4:19 PM

If he were Jesus, he could have immediately changed the weather to 70 and pleasant with a snap of his fingers.

by Anonymousreply 81June 10, 2024 4:24 PM

And turned their whine into water.

by Anonymousreply 82June 10, 2024 4:44 PM

His teleprompters failed at one point and he came up with this...

[quote]I say, what would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you're in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater. And there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there. By the way, lot of shark attacks lately, I watched some guys justifying it today. 'Well, they weren't really that angry. They bit off the young lady's leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry, but they misunderstood who she was'. He said 'there's no problem with sharks, they just didn't really understand a young woman's swimming.' She really got decimated and other people too, a lot of shark attacks. So I said, there's a shark 10 yards away from the boat, do I get electrocuted? If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted? Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted? Because I will tell you he didn't know the answer. He said, 'you know, nobody's ever asked me that question.' I said I think it's a good question. I think there's a lot of electric current coming to that water. But you know what I'd do? If there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time. I'm not getting near the shark."

by Anonymousreply 83June 10, 2024 5:25 PM

And here's his teleprompter rant.

[quote]I’ve got no teleprompters, and I haven’t from the beginning. I pay all this money to teleprompter people, and I’d say 20 percent of the time they don’t work. The thing’s waving around, they can’t tie it a little bit tighter? So we’re all in this together — just a mess! Tell them to make the microphone louder. It’s terrible! Are the teleprompters not working? Not even a little bit. Great job! And then I don’t pay the company that does it, right? Then I end up with a story, ‘Trump doesn’t pay.’ I don’t pay contractors that do a shitty job, and that’s a shitty job. You can’t read a word. But you know what, it usually ends up that the speech is better. It’s crazy. When I have a good contractor or subcontractor, nobody gets paid faster. But when I have contractors that do this kind of work, you can have them! Can you imagine if Biden was up — he’s no good with the teleprompter, he’s the worst I’ve seen — but could you imagine if the teleprompters went off? Here’s Biden. He wouldn’t even say anything, he isn’t capable.

by Anonymousreply 84June 10, 2024 5:32 PM

That's pretty good, for him. Now take Hannibal Lecter - what a guy. The great Hannibal Lecter...

by Anonymousreply 85June 10, 2024 5:38 PM

THE SILENCE OF THE LAMB!!

by Anonymousreply 86June 10, 2024 6:05 PM

So much incoherent rambling. I dare you to make sense of anything he said in R83 and R84.

by Anonymousreply 87June 10, 2024 6:10 PM

R50 A potential total of $125 to stand around in 100+ temps and pretend to be a Dump supporter? You'd have to be pretty hard up for cash to do that.

by Anonymousreply 88June 10, 2024 6:13 PM

[quote]Can you imagine if Biden was up — he’s no good with the teleprompter, he’s the worst I’ve seen — but could you imagine if the teleprompters went off? Here’s Biden. He wouldn’t even say anything, he isn’t capable.

And yet Biden would be incapable of conjuring up the stream of consciousness @ R83, let alone sharing it in public. It reads like a pre-adolescent at a sleepover who has raided the grown-ups' drinks tray. From an old man, I'd admit to feeling pity, if he weren't so dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 89June 10, 2024 6:13 PM

@ OurShallowState :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2024 6:22 PM

Trump tells the herd they're stupid. Again? How many more times will it take to drill into the MAGAt skulls already?

by Anonymousreply 91June 10, 2024 10:21 PM

[quote]If he were Jesus, he could have immediately changed the weather to 70 and pleasant with a snap of his fingers.

I'm not so sure about that, with those tiny little hands of his.

by Anonymousreply 92June 10, 2024 10:27 PM

He could've pissed on the rally goers and cooled them off.

by Anonymousreply 93June 10, 2024 10:38 PM

He would have needed Walt Nauta for an assist with his "schort" Donnie. Not that they haven't practiced it, but their legal team has advised against public exposure/indecency tying Walt's big, loving hands to helping little Donnie along. No "schlong."

by Anonymousreply 94June 11, 2024 12:11 AM

Someone needs to go to one of his rallies with loudspeaker and just start playing Hands.

by Anonymousreply 95June 11, 2024 12:18 AM

I will be grateful if you could post the advertisement you have seen offering payment for the attendees who showed up to this event. I don't doubt your word, I am collecting data for my own reference.

by Anonymousreply 96June 11, 2024 12:29 AM

Look upthread, r96. It's been there for your perusal for a while.

by Anonymousreply 97June 11, 2024 12:35 AM

I always said Diamond and Silk got a boxed lunch and a timeshare out of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 98June 11, 2024 12:38 AM

Did you already post the video where the slimeball says he doesn’t care about any of them? He just wants their votes?

God-damn his followers are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 99June 11, 2024 12:41 AM

I see it at r50. Craigslist of course.

by Anonymousreply 100June 11, 2024 12:55 AM

Hillary was being generous when she called these people deplorable. A complete dumpster fire.

by Anonymousreply 101June 11, 2024 1:00 AM

[quote]Did you already post the video where the slimeball says he doesn’t care about any of them? He just wants their votes?

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 11, 2024 3:34 AM

Why are they leaving?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 11, 2024 3:35 AM

Video below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 11, 2024 3:37 AM

These saps need to stop showing up to see him.

by Anonymousreply 105June 11, 2024 3:58 AM

^ They're mostly getting paid to be there, which another reason he's starting to abuse them

by Anonymousreply 106June 11, 2024 4:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!