Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman whose 3 children were killed by drunk driver in 2015 has house burn down

I can't think of anyone who has experienced more tragedy than this poor woman.

First, her father and three children were killed by a billionaire drunk driver (Marco Muzzo) who beat the system and basically got a slap on the wrist.

A couple of years ago, her husband and the father of the children killed himself.

Now, she loses her house in a fire. Her cat is missing and the urns containing her children's remains were destroyed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2024 9:02 PM

Hey these things happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 4:12 PM

Has she considered a trip to San Francisco? 🌁

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 4:13 PM

Where is the gofundme link?

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 4:13 PM

If anyone deserves a GFM it's this woman.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 4:19 PM

There isn't one, R3.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 4:20 PM

No snark, I feel terrible for her.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 4:25 PM

So the Canadian billionaire beat the rap for killing her three children? It's disheartening to know that Canada also has a different justice system for the rich and powerful as has the US. This is why I am not optimistic that Trump will receive any type of prison time for his 34 felony convictions. According to some legal experts a regular person would get a MINIMUM of 5-8 years.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 4:27 PM

The article says Muzzo pleaded guilty and spent time in jail. He was released in '22.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 4:29 PM

He got out early, R8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 4:33 PM

In April 2020, after 4 years imprisonment, Muzzo was granted day parole. He was then granted six more months of day parole in November 2020. In February 2021, Muzzo was released and granted full parole. He was sentenced to 10 years but only served 4.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 4:33 PM

Was she able to sue that billionaire?

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 4:33 PM

He's a bloody psycho.

He's fighting her in court, R11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 4:35 PM

Why do shitty fucking people enjoy life without repercussions for their evilness??

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2024 4:39 PM

I don't know how the fuck he doesn't have the decency to kill himself, R13. He killed three kids and their grandfather after his bachelor party in Miami and drinking all night on a fucking private jet. Fuck this guy.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2024 4:42 PM

^Killing himself would be the best day’s work he’s ever done.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 4:46 PM

The mother in this story is a good soul. After the tragedy which took her children and father, she started a charity in their honour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 4:52 PM

Still no gofundme set up for this lady. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2024 8:14 PM

I honestly don’t know how this woman hasn’t gone insane with all of the horrible things that have happened to her. I would gladly donate to her.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2024 8:48 PM

I would have snapped by now and stabbed the billionaire to death.

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2024 8:56 PM

Doesn't like there'll be a fundraiser for her at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2024 8:58 PM

Damn. God really hates her.

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2024 9:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!