Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ashley Biden’s Diary: Showers with Dad

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

An often cited page from that "leaked diary," which chronicled its author's addiction recovery in intimate detail, makes reference to sexual trauma and poses questions in search of an explanation for being "hyper-sexualized @ a young age." Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2024 5:40 PM

Fuck Off, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 4:09 PM

R1 diary is verified. You going to bury your head in the sand?

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 4:10 PM

OP will be gray soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 4:11 PM

All os kids took showers with both parents when young. It's not unusual especially in other countries. America has a weird hang up.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 4:11 PM

R2 is a magat.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 4:12 PM

This should really shake up the election (not the 34 felonies of convicted Trump).

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 4:25 PM

Not sure why Biden's kids are so troubled. Did they all wither in Beau's shadow?

The Biden's have chosen not to elaborate on her shower memories, whether real or imagined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 4:25 PM

I'd love for Ivanka's diaries to leak out.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 4:30 PM

Have you seen the cocks in that family? I wish I could have showered with them, those low swingers batting me in the face.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 4:48 PM

I wouldn't fuck her, she's not nearly as hot as Ivanka and that other one... What's her name? You, know, the one Marla refused to abort... The fat one

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 5:02 PM

Op the troll thinks he's really edgy with this same old story for the fifth time

Hey, did you hear? Trump is still a convicted felon AND rapist

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 5:04 PM

Define "shower with". The range there is wide, almost as wide as with "sharing a bed with" and any discussion is pointless without specifics.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 5:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2024 5:20 PM

Sheesh- I took showers with adults a lot growing up. Nothing sexual- if you stay in ski hotels/chalets in the Alps the basement spas mix men women and children using the facilities often naked- some with towels, some in swim suits. Americans and their silly towel dancing of the last 15 or 20 years is silly.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2024 5:25 PM

Give daddy some sugar, sweetheart 😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 5:28 PM

With my kid …. I’d never!

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 5:28 PM

Joe Biden is such a loser, I bet he doesn't have hot pictures of his daughter like I do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 5:31 PM

Maybe he doesn’t need pictures because he keeps the images in his head?

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2024 5:32 PM

This is right after I fucked Ivanka for the first time. She loved it, I'm great in the sack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 5:34 PM

I'm jealous. Biden is so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2024 5:36 PM

Let daddy cop a feel, honey, just like old times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2024 5:38 PM

Sleepy Joe is screwed now!

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2024 5:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!