Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nikko Santo Pietro

Vanna White’s son, realtor at Kyle Richard’s husband’s firm, Nepo baby deluxe. He’s one of those people who never stop smiling because they’ve never had a problem in their life. Kinda cute and sniffs cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2024 8:24 PM

Please explain how he's a nepo baby when his mother turns letters for a living. A nice living, but still, a living.

We'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 4:03 PM

Nikko is a GAY. Wasn't there a rumor that Nikko was involved with an older man in a cult?

Nikko is a "wandering GAY" with diverse interests. It must have been wonderful to have that kind of childhood& access to all that $$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 4:07 PM

[quote]realtor at Kyle Richard’s husband’s firm

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 4:12 PM

r1 She got $3 million a year for the past 18 year, that's more than just "a living".

[quote]We'll wait.

Speak for yourself. He's100% a nepo baby living a charmed life thanks to his mom, and any idiot apart from your special self can see that.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 4:12 PM

OP, you are sure that he has never had a problem in his life? Are you Tyler Henry?

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 4:15 PM

Bitch needs to put a bag over it’s head.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 4:25 PM

I find him very sweet looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 4:30 PM

Yeah, he's very cute.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 4:38 PM

A "nepo baby" is an offspring who enters the same profession as a parent, with the assumption that said parent pulled strings and/or used popularity to help said offspring gain that entry.

Model daughters of model mothers. Actors born of actors. Lawyers sired by lawyers. Etc.

Simply being born to a famous person is not sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 4:47 PM

Looks like he has a big dick

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 4:48 PM

Nikko looks like a long-lost left-side-of-bed Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 4:49 PM

He looks adorable and sexy as fuck. Great smile.

Love the hairy chest peeking out at the OP.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 4:50 PM

His professional biography reads as follows:

[quote] Nikko Santo Pietro joins The Agency’s real estate powerhouse group, The Umansky Team. Son to iconic game-show hostess Vanna White, Nikko was born and raised in Mulholland Estates and Beverly Park, bringing a deep-rooted connection to the area to his role at The Agency—plus, a wealth of architectural and design expertise.

So he's making the most of his famous mom even though she has no connection to the industry.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2024 4:52 PM

[quote]Bitch needs to put a bag over it’s head.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2024 4:53 PM

I thought he was blond back years ago when he was under the spell of that big, Nigerian Hare Krishna.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 5:29 PM

He's very attractive and sexy. I bet he has a big schlong.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 8:52 PM

BDF

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 9:10 PM

I think he's average with a really good dentist and tailor. I don't know why you bitches are swooning over him.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2024 11:04 PM

Welcome to Planet Earth, r13.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 11:10 PM

Nepo baby but harmless.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2024 11:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2024 11:16 PM

He has a job; and I know, I know, its a Real Estate Agent but he's attractive, fame adjacent, from a civilised family, and he has a job! Not like 95% of LA fame adjacents that wouldn't even thinking of doing anything but be supreme douches living lavishly off the earnings of their parents

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2024 12:10 AM

Living a charmed life is different from being a "nepo baby."

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2024 12:13 AM

Named after the winged monkey, or the city in Japan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2024 12:27 AM

Nice body!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2024 12:32 AM

Of course he's lived a charmed live. What did you want his rich mother to do? Make him work at an Amazon warehouse?

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2024 12:45 AM

Pat's daughter is a wannabe nepo baby. This kid is not.

Besides, don't half the agents in LA have some tangential relationship to the entertainment business?

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2024 12:52 AM

The photos on his IG of him firing assault rifles is a big turn off.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2024 7:19 AM

Well would you prefer he hit someone with his murse?

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2024 3:57 PM

I'd like to buy a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2024 4:22 PM

I don't think a nepo baby has to go into the same field as the parent. Mario's real estate firm is high end and I doubt they would have hired Vanna's son if not for his pedigree. Mario makes a big deal out of the mother being Vanna, so it's a selling point.

If Nikko were the son of an unknown and was truly interested in real estate, he'd be working for Century 21.

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2024 5:29 PM

R31, Let's go to the videotape.

Again, being hired somewhere while a parent is famous in a different occupation is just that; it is NOT nepotism, the root of which word means "nephew," aka, relative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2024 8:07 PM

[quote]He's100% a nepo baby living a charmed life thanks to his mom, and any idiot apart from your special self can see that.

Tell me you're jealous without telling me you're jealous.

I get it, though. He's an average white guy who spent his first decade as an adult muddling through life trying to figure himself out, but did so without struggle thanks to his mother being a well-paid game show hostess. But as others here have pointed out, having a wealthy parent doesn't automatically translate to nepotism. And no, I'm not saying that having a wealthy parent doesn't give you a leg-up, but it's not the same foot-in-the-door as having a parent working in the profession, particularly in Hollywood where those doors are not just locked but hermetically sealed. It's much more accurate to say he's lived a life of privilege; he grew up with money and he's used to being around people with money, so his advantage is just that.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2024 8:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!