Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alex Jones is (figuratively) DEAD to me!

NEW YORK, June 7 (Reuters) - Families of the Sandy Hook massacre victims claimed victory in Alex Jones' bankruptcy case on Friday, accepting the conspiracy theorist's proposal to sell his assets, including InfoWars, to partly pay legal judgments to them for his lies about the 2012 U.S. school shooting. Jones, who filed for U.S. bankruptcy protection 17 months ago, has given up trying to reach a bankruptcy deal that would reduce the $1.5 billion that he owes to the relatives of 20 students and six staff members killed in the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2024 11:30 PM

About fucking time.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 3:56 PM

I enjoyed seeing that piece of shit breaking down in pathetic, histrionic tears. Pussy!

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 4:02 PM

Alex Jones should be tried, convicted and executed for what he did to the Sandy Hook families. It should be on TV so that all of the lying hucksters see what happens when you engage in this kind of reprehensible and disgusting behavior. I hope Jones dies homeless, pennless and living on the street where good people can walk past and kick him in the balls.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 4:06 PM

He finally realised he couldn't crowdfund himself out of this one. Squealed like a stuck pig for two years because of it, too.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 4:15 PM

Such a fragile snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 4:22 PM

I hope he's living in a cardboard box a year from now

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 4:36 PM

Send him to jail with Donald J Trump and Steve Bannon. And don't ventilate.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 4:44 PM

Good. I hope the fat tick ends up in government housing

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 4:44 PM

I am still in awe about this case. To my knowledge this is the biggest case out of very few where a right wing lunatic actually is being held responsible. It's encouraging. And yet, I cannot believe there aren't more of these cases.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 4:49 PM

I'll believe it when the families have the cash.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 5:50 PM

He needs to be a pauper to be spit on and I hope Bannon gets shivved in jail.

Serves these human scum right.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 5:53 PM

During the quarantine, everything was shut down. There is video of this guy screaming at a schoolgirls who were visiting a public park because he objected to their mask wearing.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 6:05 PM

A billionaire needs to step up, buy it for what Jones owes, and simply shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2024 6:19 PM

[quote]I'll believe it when the families have the cash.

#UsToo

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2024 6:29 PM

Death by a 1000 paper cuts like they did in China. Filleted alive.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 6:31 PM

Jones was ordered to start liquidating his assets today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2024 9:14 PM

Why did it take this long? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2024 10:57 PM

Let me know when he is "literally" dead.

by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2024 11:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!