Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

America KICKS Pakistan’s ass in Cricket

And we don’t even give a shit about that sport

Fuck yeah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 6:23 PM

Hot guys.

[quote]The Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York, where the match between India and Ireland was played this week, came under criticism by the ICC for not performing up to standards. On Friday, the ICC said its team was working hard to “remedy the situation and deliver the best possible surfaces for the remaining matches.”

Embarassing.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 3:12 PM

FREE FREE PALESTINE!!! 🇵🇸 🏳️‍⚧️

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 3:13 PM

What sort of game do you play with noisy bugs?

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 3:15 PM

Fishing, R3

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 3:18 PM

I had no idea the U.S. has a cricket team. Quite a monumental loss. I guess it's even more shocking than the U.S. beating the Soviets at Lake Placid considering we have the NHL and a much higher per capita rate of hockey players than cricket players ...

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 3:20 PM

I hate that this happened. Cricket is huge in my area and this will only make it bigger. The neighboring town just built a $25 million stadium and even though it’s over a mile away I can still hear all those Indians and their fucking drums beating all damn day long when they have a match.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 5:17 PM

Cricket players have nice butts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 5:26 PM

^WHO?????^

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 5:29 PM

I’m betting team USA has a huge number of Indian and Caribbean players, Very few if whom were born in the US.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 5:39 PM

What were the scores ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 5:43 PM

Roster:

[quote] Monank Patel (Captain), Aaron Jones (Vice-captain), Steven Taylor, Corey Anderson, Saurabh Netravalkar, Jessy Singh, Harmeet Singh, Noshtush Kenjige, Shadley Van Schalkwyk, Nitish Kumar, Andries Gous, Shayan Jahangir, Ali Khan, Nisarg Patel, Milind Kumar.

Reserve Players: Gajanand Singh, Juanoy Drysdale, Yasir Mohammad.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 6:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!