Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are they just pulling shit out of their asses? Seriously.

I see this crap repeated every day on line. What is the basis of these accusations? Are they projecting? Is there some rumored/exaggerated source? Fux, Newsmax?

[quote]Biden is the worst president in the history of America..... hes a pedophile, terrorist, lieing scumbag. Joe Biden the blood of millions are on your hands. Trump 2024!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2024 4:34 PM

Every accusation is a confession.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 3:02 PM

lieing

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 3:06 PM

R1 I’ve seen all those accusations leveled at Trump from the other side, so what does that say?

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 3:07 PM

R3 - Yeah, but in that case, they're true.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 3:11 PM

I should have said every Republican accusation is a confession.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 3:15 PM

R1 and OP need to be investigated by the FBI and NSA. They’re a little too invested.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 3:18 PM

Maybe if they stopped sending all of their money to Orange Jesus and turned off the gloombox with FOX News telling them if they stepped foot out of their houses a colored person on fent would kill them, they'd realize that things aren't going down the shitter like Trump blathers on about.

His life? Yes. Definitely going down the shitter. America under the Biden administration vs. under the Trump administration? Not going down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 3:21 PM

I'm not sure I would trust anyone who can't spell "lying" correctly.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 3:21 PM

I think R6 needs to look in a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 3:22 PM

The thing about Dump is no one believes him one way or the other. No one injected bleach, no one believes him in court, no one believes Melanie ever loved him, no one believes he was a successful deal maker. Everyone, even his loyalists, know he is just bravado and bombast. He's like a WWF wrestler mugging for the camera. They will support him because he is speaking for the things they agree with. They know he's a clown. But they like clowns.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 3:24 PM

R8, most of the screeching magats/foreign trolls typing this shit are illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 3:25 PM

All the the MAGA minions are doing is projecting onto Biden all the characteristics of their Leader.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 3:29 PM

And that's the thing of it: Trump is a pedo. He ran a teenage beauty contest so he could raid the dressing room. He's talked openly about banging Ivanka. He's buddies with Jeffrey Epstein (and it was under Trump's watch that Epstein was "un-alived" as the kids say).

Trump is a terrorist. His immigration policy is the clearest evidence: what, if not terror, was the point of family separation? Of putting children in cages? Of putting Michael COhen in solitary confinement for 51 days for what he said in his book?

I don't even need to elaborate on lying scumbag.

And, in fact, Trump has the blood of at least a million Americans on his hands for his failure to handle — do anything besides try to make money off — the pandemic. And if he'd done anything to mitigate it here in the US, it wouldn't have been so bad across the globe, so there are many more millions of people's blood on Trump short-fingered vulgar hands.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2024 3:33 PM

[quote] Are they just pulling shit out of their asses?

Yes. You can do that when your supporters are morons.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2024 3:33 PM

OP provided no source or context for the quote.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 3:34 PM

OP why do you care? Jesus Christ the internet is filled with crazy people. For example, some people here think it’s a good idea for an 82 year old man to run for reelection. To me, these people are just as crazy as the one you quoted. You don’t see me complaining about it on other message boards.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 3:36 PM

Showers with Daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 3:37 PM

It's a comment on a news feed app that came with my phone. It posts news from all sorts of media outlets and the trolls posting are the absolute worst along with some really ignorant magat types. It's called Opera. We're talking posters using the N word and other derogatory terms quite freely.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2024 3:39 PM

r3,r6 - As much as you troll, you haven't gotten any better at it.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 3:39 PM

My siblings and I all showered with our parents when young. Not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2024 3:40 PM

R18 so stop using that app. It's obviously toxic.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2024 3:41 PM

So you spend your time on forums with people who are QAnon level smart and then you are shocked when they say stupid shit?

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2024 3:43 PM

R16, hush, little one.

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2024 3:43 PM

R16 as opposed to some who think a criminal and traitor should run? I'll take the 82 yo old over the screaming toddler.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2024 3:46 PM

Yes R17, let's rely on what James O'Keefe, he of getting caught embezzling money to pursue dreams of Broadway musical fame, says about the best president since FDR.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2024 3:47 PM

Lol, omg, is that true R25? A Broadway musical?

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2024 4:21 PM

r6/r17 is also:

*Anger & the Desire for Revenge*

[quote]I feel like I’m walking around with a ball of anger, all the time in my stomach. I have this deep desire to get revenge on those who have made my life hell, like start rumors about them and ruin their reputation like they did mine etc. How do I get over this?

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2024 4:34 PM

OP’s quote is only slightly beyond what Trump himself says—that Joe Biden is intentionally letting terrorists across the border in an effort to destroy the country.

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2024 4:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!