Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this supposed to be shocking, wagging one's pussy at every good-Iooking stud who walks by?

Please!

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 2:07 PM

Is this a pussy that is dead to you?

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 1:42 PM

Useless without pix.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 1:42 PM

What was on the pussy's iPod?

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 1:43 PM

Is your mussy moist because the pussy is cage meat?

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 1:43 PM

Is this an UN elaborate EST?

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 1:44 PM

I like blue

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 1:44 PM

I like grabbing wagging pussy

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 1:46 PM

I'll wag my pussy!

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 1:46 PM

I can see how the person at whom the waggle was aimed might regard it as at least unusual.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 1:47 PM

I saw something nasty in the woodshed - and it carried a jar of Duke’s Mayonnaise

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 1:55 PM

At least they didn't waste Helmond's.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 2:04 PM

Don't rain on my pussy parade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!