Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guys who eat their own cum

I know many men have given their cum a taste just for the sake of self-awareness, and figured there were probably some guys who regularly did it, but it wasn't something I'd really thought about until I was with a guy who loved to shoot his loads in his mouth (and swallow). It is admittedly hot to watch, but the reality of doing it myself seems weird. Guys are into it though--there are Reddit subs dedicated to the art of doing it, and many of these men claim to be heterosexual. Have you ever considered doing this? Do you do it regularly? Is it cannibalism?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 4:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 7:53 AM

Accidentally did this to myself today and some got on my goatee. Not something I normally do but after going at it for an hour, the force was with me.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 9:31 AM

R2 The first time I got a good sample of myself was also on accident. I shot a load and a good bit of it landed on my bottom lip. My immediate reflex was to lick it off, which I did. I actually enjoyed it if I’m being completely honest. I thought my cum tasted good and it was weirdly erotic. I’ve never regularly/intentionally sought to eat it though.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 9:36 AM

Never my fetish but AOK with me if the guy is under 30 years old. 30-39 is questionable. 40 and up - just an old perve.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 9:53 AM

R4 is ageist and has no understanding of what "fetish" means.

Thank Jebus she's an incel.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 1:07 PM

Recycling. It's a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 1:48 PM

I can’t lie….it’s hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 3:03 PM

On OnlyFans a performer shot his cum into a mug and drank it which I found gross.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 3:58 PM

R8 there's something about putting it in a glass that grosses me out too. Maybe it's because it associates it with a food/beverage (I also find it repulsive when people mix their cum with food--UGH). That said, guys catching some of their wad in their mouth or licking it off their hand can be sort of hot.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 4:22 PM

Does eating boogers count?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!