Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guys who eat their own cum

I know many men have given their cum a taste just for the sake of self-awareness, and figured there were probably some guys who regularly did it, but it wasn't something I'd really thought about until I was with a guy who loved to shoot his loads in his mouth (and swallow). It is admittedly hot to watch, but the reality of doing it myself seems weird. Guys are into it though--there are Reddit subs dedicated to the art of doing it, and many of these men claim to be heterosexual. Have you ever considered doing this? Do you do it regularly? Is it cannibalism?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 29, 2024 8:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 7:53 AM

Accidentally did this to myself today and some got on my goatee. Not something I normally do but after going at it for an hour, the force was with me.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 9:31 AM

R2 The first time I got a good sample of myself was also on accident. I shot a load and a good bit of it landed on my bottom lip. My immediate reflex was to lick it off, which I did. I actually enjoyed it if I’m being completely honest. I thought my cum tasted good and it was weirdly erotic. I’ve never regularly/intentionally sought to eat it though.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 9:36 AM

Never my fetish but AOK with me if the guy is under 30 years old. 30-39 is questionable. 40 and up - just an old perve.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 9:53 AM

R4 is ageist and has no understanding of what "fetish" means.

Thank Jebus she's an incel.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 1:07 PM

Recycling. It's a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 1:48 PM

I can’t lie….it’s hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 3:03 PM

On OnlyFans a performer shot his cum into a mug and drank it which I found gross.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 3:58 PM

R8 there's something about putting it in a glass that grosses me out too. Maybe it's because it associates it with a food/beverage (I also find it repulsive when people mix their cum with food--UGH). That said, guys catching some of their wad in their mouth or licking it off their hand can be sort of hot.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 4:22 PM

Does eating boogers count?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 4:59 PM

Hot if it's straight from the tap

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2024 9:01 PM

His need to taste his load appears ravenous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2024 9:04 PM

I remember when I truly really realized how great gay sex was. This fkin muscular Italian dudebro, kinda reminds you of Jaxon Wheeler. He was closeted. Anyways he was a beast at fucking but he hated cum to be on him on his body. And he refuse to bottom. That’s when I realized masculine Italian gay guys love slender black men. Anyways one time he was fucking me so good and Isort of came free hands and got it on his chest. He fkin sexy ass said “didn't I tell u not to cum on me. “He took my hand, made me grab the cum and shoved it in my mouth. It was so rough and spontaneous. Then fucked me in the ass more. It was so fkin hot. I saw the stars. “Now go lie on the couch you filthy fag” he told me afterwards. Even though he soon came to lay with me.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2024 9:53 PM

It.... does things to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2024 4:18 AM

[quote]Is it cannibalism?

YES, you killed us OP. -- Millions of living sperm

by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2024 4:50 AM

When you think of all the places your cum could end up (dried up on a rag, flushed down the drain into a sewer, up an asshole), shooting it into your own mouth doesn't seem that crazy to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2024 5:19 AM

This is one of the most revolting subjects that I've read here.

by Anonymousreply 17June 28, 2024 5:24 AM

This thread is extremely gross.

by Anonymousreply 18June 28, 2024 7:02 AM

Okay, that was really, really hot R14!

by Anonymousreply 19June 28, 2024 7:14 AM

R17 / R18 it’s only gross if the guys doing it are ugly. Otherwise, it’s fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 20June 28, 2024 7:50 AM

R18 Frau Alert

by Anonymousreply 21June 28, 2024 11:52 AM

R21 is right. It’s harmless and most men have licked their hand after a good jerk at least once in their life.

by Anonymousreply 22June 28, 2024 1:17 PM

I won’t get into the details, but felching is eating one’s own cum too, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 23June 28, 2024 1:30 PM

R23 I mean….technically, yes. It’s not just gay guys who do this though. I’ve heard of straight dudes who get off from eating out their wife/girlfriend’s pussy after they’ve cum inside them. Our man seed has a strange power over many of us.

by Anonymousreply 24June 28, 2024 1:59 PM

What does it taste like?

by Anonymousreply 25June 28, 2024 3:45 PM

R25 It tastes like fucking off, dumbass

by Anonymousreply 26June 28, 2024 4:11 PM

Felching is disgusting.

Eating your cum out of someone's ass is even filthier than rimming.

by Anonymousreply 27June 28, 2024 4:19 PM

so many uptight people in this thread!

by Anonymousreply 28June 28, 2024 4:51 PM

Leave no trace.

by Anonymousreply 29June 28, 2024 5:06 PM

Had I been more experienced when I was younger, I wouldn't have wasted so much time and effort cleaning up every night.

by Anonymousreply 30June 28, 2024 6:05 PM

Felching is not only a gay thing, some straight guys do that to woman they just fucked as well. Just another hole to lap up.

by Anonymousreply 31June 28, 2024 9:45 PM

OMG you put your tongue on his no-no hole, DOWN THERE!!!!!! You taste your own SEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32June 28, 2024 10:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 28, 2024 10:41 PM

DISEASE RIDDEN CUM CRAZED PERVERTS

by Anonymousreply 34June 28, 2024 10:44 PM

OP: Christiane Amanpour

by Anonymousreply 35June 28, 2024 10:55 PM

I tried it but I dunno, I just always wanted another guy's cum more.

If it works for someone, go for it

by Anonymousreply 36June 28, 2024 11:01 PM

Humans are delightfully disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 37June 29, 2024 12:21 AM

This reminds me of an old George Carlin joke.

"You dog is licking his own balls"

"Oh, he's just cleaning himself."

"Well, he's been cleaning himself in that spot for the last hour."

by Anonymousreply 38June 29, 2024 12:58 AM

Your semen really is the purest distillation of your masculinity. Cum is the seed that sows all life on earth. If you aren't repulsed by it, I don't see why eating it is a big deal. There is an onanistic eroticism to it if you think about it. I've heard of some guys starting doing it as a way to hide the "evidence" when they were young and first started masturbating, and they simply never stop. Maybe for some it becomes a kink, and for others just a mindless conclusion to their masturbation ritual.

by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2024 1:07 AM

There are tribes in Papua New Guinea where young men must fellate their elders and ingest their semen as they believe it promotes sexual maturation and possesses power, authority and the manly nature of the tribal elders which needs to be passed down to the next generation.

Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2024 1:17 AM

[quote]Have you ever considered doing this? Do you do it regularly? Is it cannibalism?

OP, are you feeling bothered because you prefer to lick other people's spit off the sidewalks? Do you prefer it foamy? Are you incapable of Googling this because you really like to troll here, like a 14-year-old girl with her little friends?

Three questions, just like yours.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2024 1:48 AM

[quote] There are tribes in Papua New Guinea where young men must fellate their elders and ingest their semen as they believe it promotes sexual maturation and possesses power, authority and the manly nature of the tribal elders which needs to be passed down to the next generation.

Unfortunately, they're not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2024 1:54 AM

Tradition. r42

by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2024 4:08 AM

Thanks for the tip, r40!

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2024 4:38 AM

I'm also fascinated by those that naturally wanted to and did swallow it down when young and first giving blow jobs.

I'm not sure I ever thought about someone cumming in my mouth and swallowing during my young fumbles. I didn't even understand that one sucked on a cock until the guys orgasm-ed. I think I may have thought of it as gross. So many apparently thought or learned differently.

Although I was always experimenting with ostensibly straight boys. I wish I had fumbled with some gay boys and learned the ropes. Or an older gay guy that could have taught me what I didn't know. Which was a lot.

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2024 1:38 PM

I like cum but only straight from the spigot. I don't care to lick it up off his skin or mine.

And the taste of my own makes me nauseous. So snowballing mine is out.

Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2024 4:05 PM

R43 needs some finishing off…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 29, 2024 6:35 PM

Well, I swear by it.

by Anonymousreply 48June 29, 2024 7:21 PM

I suck it out of Jessica’s pussy every time we have the quarterly sex that’s part of the contract.

It’s great birth control (and I always think of Lance when doing it).

by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2024 7:26 PM

Being an asshole doesn’t make someone gay, R49, but thanks again.

by Anonymousreply 50June 29, 2024 8:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!