Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rishi Sunak looks like a dick with big ears and glasses

The latest Sunak thread won’t let me reply

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2024 2:59 PM

UK here,

There are many, many handsome South Asian guys here. Sunak isn’t one of them.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 8:00 AM

A midget dick whose ears are only rivaled by King Charles. I hear they use their ears to hang glide together on weekends

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 8:07 AM

I hate that I find him cute. I feel the same about Josh Hawley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2024 4:14 AM

I think he's handsome in a way. But he's a complete asshole and sell out.

Brown guy who sides with conservatives who look down on brown people.

He wants to be a white aristocrat - and it's gross to watch.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2024 4:23 AM

I have a crush on him too. I think it's the hair and the suits.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2024 4:28 AM

It's the caramel skin for me.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2024 5:07 AM

This is how he woos pussy. Take it all in because it'll all go away three weeks hence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2024 1:49 PM

Are you 12?

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2024 1:59 PM

[quote] The latest Sunak thread won’t let me reply

How does it know it’s you?

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2024 2:03 PM

r8 I'm sorry you're still coping with the fact that I spanked your MAGA troll ass in that other thread, but you really need to stop stalking me.

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2024 2:06 PM

Take your meds, R10. You're so sorry. And so blocked. But you may need a word with the voices in your head about the stalking.

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2024 2:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!