Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vanna White had no work done

Surprising?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 8:25 AM

No Botox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 5:30 AM

Weird hairline, she'd look like a bomb with bangs.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 5:31 AM

Do they mean no work done on her house or her yard, then..? Certainly not referring to her face?!

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 5:36 AM

She looks 100% Hispanic now that she's older. I wish she'd ditch the blonde, it never really suited her in my opinion. But she looks great for her age.

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 5:37 AM

i appreciate she hasn't done anything with her face that we know of. That's admirable.

However, the bleach blonde is doing her no favors whatsoever.

But aging women need to do what they have to feel better. When you're in the showbiz, the pressure is relentless.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 5:50 AM

Find pic where you can see her full ears, the telltale scars will tell.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 5:57 AM

Yeah, me too!

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 6:50 AM

[quote]She looks 100% Hispanic now that she's older.

Only her father is Puerto Rican.

Her mother is white American.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 7:21 AM

I watched this weeks vids to get a better assessment. I believe her. She looks 67. a GOOD 67, but without the bright lights, she looks 67.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 7:35 AM

Woman ages naturally. Why is that hard to understand for some Americans?

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 7:58 AM

DL is full of men who get facework. They operate under the impression that everyone Frankensteins it up as they get older.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 8:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!