Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marine’s wife Bailey Anne Kennedy crowned first transgender Miss Maryland USA

The wife of a Marine has been crowned the first-ever transgender Miss Maryland USA — and said she was inspired by the “sisterhood” of other competitors she saw on the pageant circuit.

Bailey Anne Kennedy, 31, won the coveted title on Saturday, according to the official Miss Maryland USA Instagram account.

She is now prepared to compete at Miss USA, which will be held in Los Angeles on Aug. 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 16, 2024 2:11 PM

She's very pretty and not a straight ugly pig with lipstick in a dress.

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 5:41 PM

The sharpness of the bones always gives it away. Women just have smaller more rounded bones and smaller shoulders as well. But it is nice not to see some beast with a five o clock shadow, in heels, pretending to be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 6:11 PM

She’s really pretty.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 6:14 PM

Don't the husband's Marine buddies give him a hard time?

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 6:30 PM

She is pretty and not clockable.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 6:32 PM

Very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 6:33 PM

Keep trolling, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 6:44 PM

I hope they can live in peace....

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 6:48 PM

He’s pretty hot.

She scored.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 7:06 PM

Have seen her husband? She's a winner TWO TIMES OVER!

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 7:07 PM

I don't like the boob-exposing dress she wore when she won--when she wears less whorey dresses (like the black and white one she wears on the street corner) she's much prettier.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 7:10 PM

Do guys who marry these sexy trans consider themselves straight? This guy presumably bottoms and sucks his bride’s dick. I was under the impression that that’s half the allure.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 7:38 PM

The legs are tragic…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2024 7:56 PM

Murdoch NY Post links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2024 8:14 PM

She looks a helluva lot better than most military wives!

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 8:21 PM

I wouldn’t have pegged her as trans (bad pun, I know, not intentional) until I saw R13’s pic. That view of her face gives it away.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 9:06 PM

And you have to imagine what they look like in person. How they move sound etc. Posted photographs are easy to fake, but real life is harder.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 9:12 PM

R17, I think to most of these horny soldiers, she's thin, feminine-presenting, 'exotic' and has quite big tits. That's more than enough to place her >>>>> Sally Frumpy Housecoat.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2024 10:01 PM

Does she still have a penis?

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2024 8:05 PM

Absurd. And her husband is not as hot as expected based on the comments.

But the bigger surprise is the age. 31? What happened to the age limits?

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2024 8:13 PM

Oh look a soldier has a Thai ladyboy fetish film 1 at 11.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2024 8:27 PM

Wow, only 20-is posts until the trolls arrived.

Falling down on the job, gals.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2024 8:42 PM

Why does this piss you off so much, R21?

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2024 9:15 PM

Amazing what plastic surgery does these days

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2024 9:18 PM

I wanna see pics of the husband, a lot of times these tranny chasers will be into femboys and some guys too, though they would never admit it.

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2024 9:19 PM

R9 he looks like Boo Ridley to me

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2024 9:19 PM

*Radley

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2024 9:20 PM

[Quote] Does she still have a penis?

Hoo AHHH!!!

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2024 9:21 PM

Was his talent dilating?

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2024 9:24 PM

Why does Miss Trangender Maryland want it’s competitors to conform to traditional stereotypical beauty standards?

They should embrace diversity and include trans women who don’t ‘pass’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2024 9:32 PM

Its competitors. Fucking autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2024 9:35 PM

The only thing I’ll criticize is the name Bailey Anne.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2024 9:36 PM

Wow…the one DL anti-trans obsessive piles on.

She must have had a “basement fit” in her garter and heels.

Undoing a 5150 can be a chore, honey.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2024 9:51 PM

Isn’t 31 like 110 in pageant years?

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2024 9:54 PM

[quote] I wouldn’t have pegged her as trans (bad pun, I know, not intentional) until I saw [R13]’s pic. That view of her face gives it away.

The face doesn't at all for me. But the clothes do--a cis woman would not wear that dress and those shoes, especially together.]

When she dresses more conservatively, though, I find her unclockable.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2024 9:55 PM

R35. Have you seen recent pageants?

Post-Trump, the lower-cut, the better.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2024 10:03 PM

You know,I kind of understand where you guys are coming from when you complain about the ridiculousness of Trans.

But in this particular instance?

You guys are just being petty.

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2024 3:33 AM

Husband is a homo.

Matt. D.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2024 3:38 AM

Doesn't 'Miss' mean 'single'? Next they'll be having 50-yr. old thrice-divorced barflies up there.

by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2024 3:47 AM

Sure R37, it's petty to make fun of her, but meanwhile, some woman lost a pageant for women, to a man. That's some bullshit. Trans women can enter both tranny and regular pageants, and often do. Real women can only enter the one.

And yeah, the guys who date them do suck their dicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2024 3:54 AM

His head is bigger than his husbands. He’s absolutely clockable.

by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2024 3:55 AM

“I felt confident in my own skin at 31, which is past the old age limit, which is 28 — as you know Miss Universe Organization lift the restriction now — so every woman of all ages can compete,” she pointed out.

Is she not from America? Why is her English so shitty?

by Anonymousreply 42June 10, 2024 4:26 AM

[quote]R40 meanwhile, some woman lost a pageant for women, to a man.

I hear they’re infiltrating the girls’ tiddlywinks club next!

Expect more losses.

by Anonymousreply 43June 10, 2024 5:40 AM

Fuck off R43. Shouldn't you be dilating as you're trying to get this thread shut down? We must make sure to delete every thread that has the truth in it, right? Like the lesbian dating app for women only, we had to scrub that thread. But the more you scrub, the more you peak people, so keep it up, tranny janny.

by Anonymousreply 44June 10, 2024 5:58 AM

[quote]Do guys who marry these sexy trans consider themselves straight?

There's a TED talk by some scientist who argues that they're in a category of their own, due to their very distinct preference.

by Anonymousreply 45June 10, 2024 6:21 AM

Sure, Dr. Jan.

by Anonymousreply 46June 10, 2024 6:26 AM

Don't shoot the messenger, R46. I'm not making this up, and I'm not saying I agree.

by Anonymousreply 47June 10, 2024 6:35 AM

Does anyone really care if transgender women win beauty contests? These contests are literally all about surface appearances and are often considered demeaning by feminists (quite rightly, imo). I mean - really, have at it, whoever you are and however you identify!

by Anonymousreply 48June 10, 2024 6:47 AM

And that’s how this toxic lie spreads r48. People can identify how they want -sure that sounds innocent enough. The darker side of this is others are compelled to accept the trans ideology under pain of legal sanction.

How many individuals - mostly women - have been cancelled, lost their jobs had lives destroyed for simply believing sex is immutable. It’s not innocent at all. It’s a cult, a social contagion. It’s compelling people to accept someone else’s subjective views as fact. Look at the grip the trans ideology currently holds worldwide. It’s far from innocent in its intent.

by Anonymousreply 49June 10, 2024 7:48 AM

She sho is ugly

by Anonymousreply 50June 10, 2024 8:02 AM

She's gorgeous and I wouldn't have a clue she was transgender.

by Anonymousreply 51June 10, 2024 8:30 AM

Next year's Canadian contestant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 10, 2024 9:41 AM

I guess none of you have seen women's boobs or hips if you don't think that's not clockable. Meanwhile, the female competitors are banned from having boob jobs. Still, it's nice that a gay man won.

[quote]“I knew that it was going to mean a lot for all the LGBTQ kids out there who might feel like they don’t belong in a box — like me growing up,” she explained.

How is it helping young gay boys to give them the message that if you want a relationship with another man then you have to pretend to be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 53June 10, 2024 10:12 AM

She looks lovely and that's all that is needed to be "Miss" anything.

I don't really see how this is offensive. It's a beauty contest . The pageant officials are probably grateful for the publicity. These things have been circling the drain for years. Like circuses.

Good for her but watch out, those southern girls play rough.

by Anonymousreply 54June 10, 2024 10:16 AM

[quote]How is it helping young gay boys to give them the message that if you want a relationship with another man then you have to pretend to be a woman.

That's totally made up hyperbolic hysterical horseshit R53. NOBODY is giving young gay boys that message. Ever.

Just fuck off with your obsessive hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 55June 10, 2024 10:20 AM

r54 mansplaining why women should not be offended. In essence being a woman is being “lovely”. 🤡

by Anonymousreply 56June 10, 2024 10:50 AM

What’s with the rampant use of “clockable” ??? Quit trying to make it happen

by Anonymousreply 57June 10, 2024 10:59 AM

As a woman who believes that humans can't change sex, I'm not offended by Bailey's pre-ordained "win", r54, I just think it's sad he felt the need to do this to himself in order to be able to have relationships with men. He's one of those gay male trans-identified whose ideal of a relationship is a heterosexual relationship between an extreme caricature version of a woman and a big, burly man. So, he thinks that in order to be able to have relationships with men he must turn himself into a woman (even though that's not possible). Ditto with his husband, who thinks that real men don't have relationships with other men.

R55, Bailey and his husband are in denial that they are same-sex attracted men. How does that help young gay boys?

r57, some fools claimed that Bailey is "not clockable" as biological man with extreme cosmetic surgery. Maybe they can deceive in specially staged photos, but they're always perceivable in real life as men, particularly from up close.

by Anonymousreply 58June 10, 2024 11:12 AM

It already happened.

by Anonymousreply 59June 10, 2024 11:16 AM

It should be noted that Miss Maryland is part of the Miss USA and Miss International companies, which are owned by trans-identified male Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip.

by Anonymousreply 60June 10, 2024 11:16 AM

Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip sounds nearly as sleazy as Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 61June 10, 2024 11:28 AM

R2 plus, she seems to be a foot taller than the rest.

by Anonymousreply 62June 10, 2024 12:12 PM

For a tranny they look good in pictures but still clockable since that face and figure is male and in person these become more apparent.

There was a tranny at my company like this who due to a very slight thin body and very short height could pass pretty well from a distance after going through various surgeries but up close you could see things were off, it’s like looking at a Picasso.

by Anonymousreply 63June 10, 2024 12:56 PM

I first thought she was Miss Gay Brazil. They look alike,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 10, 2024 1:00 PM

R60 Ah...that explains a lot. R53 Yeah, I don't get how people don't see the gay conversion therapy at play here. At least the trans captured reddit is finally giving detrans people somewhere to speak the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 10, 2024 2:31 PM

Gay boy trans don't bother me, the big ugly men in a dress is offensive

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2024 2:58 PM

Homosexual pageant purists are less upset about the transgender issue than they are about the AGE of the contestant.

31, and still competing in pageants? Standards really have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2024 3:02 PM

I should mention aside from being unfair to women it’s a form of regressive conversion therapy to make fem gay men straight. The self loathing must be intense.

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2024 5:00 PM

R40, well? Maybe the biological women should have been borne prettier?

by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2024 5:06 PM

Have you seen the beasts that have won over biological women R69? It’s nothing more than pandering to the trans movement. Even this girl isn’t “stunning”, she’s simply stunning for a tranny and her large long head, masculine bone structure and muscle tone appeal to gay men who find masculinity in women attractive.

Meanwhile, in real life, and outside of gay men and tranny lovers, most of society finds feminine looking women with soft curvaceous bodies, small soft faces and small hands and feet attractive. Because they look like WOMEN.

by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2024 5:53 PM

Transgenderism has been promoted by social conservatives (most notably Islamic fundamentalists in Iran, but also certain American conservative Christians) as a possible "cure" to homosexuality when they can't force gay people to be straight/gender-conforming. The conversion therapy aspect of transgenderism shows in how many progressive movements are promoting homophobic cotton ceiling/boxer ceiling ideology. In addition, conflating paraphilia with sexual orientation is why the LGB was forceteamed with the TQ+. Ignorant straight people who wanted to be part of the LGB movement to be special/rebellious began adding in "kink" and troon crap to LGB causes all so that they don't feel like the outsiders they are to LGB causes. Transvestic and sexually adventurous straight people are not the same as gay people because the former are dealing with a paraphilia/fetish -- something that isn't stable and is subject to change -- while the latter have a particular sexual orientation, something that is stable and will never change even if you try to deny or repress it. Pedophilia is a paraphilia that's developed due to escalating sexual behaviour; it's not an orientation you're born with that will never change.

by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2024 6:11 PM

Miss USA lifted the age requirement and r67. One of the contestants this year is 40. You can also be married now and compete at Miss USA.

by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2024 6:20 PM

R69 So you think this is ok because the women competing should have been born prettier than a surgically altered man which just proves that misogyny is alive and well.

Never mind that the other women were beautiful or that the fem gay man could have maybe been born more masculine or maybe straight would be better, see how that works.

by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2024 6:39 PM

What does it mean when the FF button is grayed out?

(Yes, Dorothy, I know it means “No fist-fucking, Rose,” but otherwise?)

by Anonymousreply 74June 11, 2024 11:40 AM

It seems like there are two types of trans people. The type who work hard to appear as the other gender (they are usually minorities and white FTMs) and then there are the types who are looking for trouble and don't make an effort and dare people to call them out (they are usually white).

by Anonymousreply 75June 11, 2024 11:51 AM

[quote] Don't the husband's Marine buddies give him a hard time?

Only in the showers

by Anonymousreply 76June 11, 2024 11:58 AM

What a bullshit fraud! She's married so she is not a Miss.

by Anonymousreply 77June 11, 2024 11:59 AM

Bailey doesn't look entirely female here. But not all women have soft, feminine faces. Some have big noses, chins, lantern jaws. They still look like women, just man-faced to a certain degree.

There's something about the eyes and nose in this shot that seem masculine.

Does she still have her cock and balls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 11, 2024 12:13 PM

Congratulations, boys!

by Anonymousreply 79June 11, 2024 12:26 PM

Good on her.

And her.

by Anonymousreply 80June 11, 2024 12:29 PM

Wait, s/he is allowed to have breast implants but a cisgender woman contestant has to be banned if she’s got implants? Explain how this is right?

by Anonymousreply 81June 11, 2024 12:33 PM

Cisgender woman is ridiculous speak, you don't have to talk like them, you can just say real woman. And I'm sure he still has his cock R78.

R75 Yes the white men usually go all in, so now they are the most oppressed. At least this guy is Asian. There is a certain irony in having rich white troons, especially rich white TiMs, become the center of identity politics. All those bipoc and lgb people and their guillible cishet white allies who thought that identity rather than solidarity would be the path to progress got played. The cishet white patriachy just rebranded and stole identity politics from them anyway. And now they don't have identity or solidarity. I'm sure there were top down attempts to encourage this, but it shouldn't have been so fucking easy to encourage. Anyone who thought about it critically should have been able to see how fucking stupid it is.

by Anonymousreply 82June 11, 2024 1:52 PM

Fuck your cisgender shit, these are real women with vaginas.

One good thing about living in a shit stain state, they wouldn't try tranny shit here, they would get beat up

by Anonymousreply 83June 11, 2024 4:25 PM

R81 the answer is you’re clueless. Tacky Miss USA contestants are free to have as much of the cosmetic surgery that they can bear.

PS same for good ole Miss America.

by Anonymousreply 84June 11, 2024 4:35 PM

Because they're all owned by that Thai tranny, r84. All sorts of fakery is allowed now.

by Anonymousreply 85June 11, 2024 4:53 PM

R85 No, you’re mistaken. There was no prohibition on plastic surgery going back decades.

Same for Miss America. I should know…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 11, 2024 5:00 PM

The women were enhancing what they already had surgically the same cannot be said for the lady boy tranny.

by Anonymousreply 87June 11, 2024 5:04 PM

As if that were the point raised by the trolls above…

From a medical perspective, there’s no difference.

by Anonymousreply 88June 11, 2024 5:08 PM

R84 but they don’t have to get fake vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 89June 12, 2024 12:26 PM

Does anyone care about beauty pageants in this age? It's not like the winners become supermodels.

by Anonymousreply 90June 13, 2024 12:38 AM

But they can BE fodder for decades of DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 91June 13, 2024 1:42 AM

If the trans community had any sense they would look to someone like this to represent them. Not somebody that steals luggage, or dyes their hair blue and takes her halter top off at the White House to show their breasts.

by Anonymousreply 92June 13, 2024 2:29 AM

Without the fake tits she has the scrawny flat body of a 10 year old boy. Hubby is probably a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 93June 16, 2024 8:12 AM

My future Miss USA competition shall go down.

by Anonymousreply 94June 16, 2024 8:33 AM

Well shes' a damn sight more convincing than this years Miss Alabama that was the subject of a thread here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 16, 2024 10:17 AM

Look, a normal trans person vs the straight guys dressing like who they want to take advantage of / 4 letter “r” word.

See: prosthetic boobs on “that teacher” and “that lawyer”.

by Anonymousreply 96June 16, 2024 2:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!