Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fuck Adobe!

I just cancelled my Adobe licence after many years as a customer.

The new terms give Adobe "worldwide royalty-free licence to reproduce, display, distribute" or do whatever they want with any content I produce using their software.

This is beyond insane. No creator in their right mind can accept this .

You pay a huge monthly subscription and they want to own your content and your entire business as well.

Going to have to learn some new tools.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2024 2:06 PM

Yet *another* thread, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2024 1:00 AM

Trump vs Adobe in 5... 4... 3... 2...

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2024 1:01 AM

R1 gotta meet our quota, sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 1:05 AM

Are you sure you've read that right?

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 1:15 AM

Can't you just use Adobe without being connected to the internet? That's how I use Photoshop and Illustrator. Both downloaded via torrent, of course

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 1:17 AM

I use Adobe for work, specifically Premiere Pro. There is no way that Adobe can tell if something I edited was edited on Adobe, Final Cut, Davinci Resolve, etc.

I think you have misread something, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 2:45 AM

Fuck you OP

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 3:03 AM

"beyond insane"

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 3:04 AM

OP is Sasha Yanahin.

Verbatim from the linked article:

"An X user Sasha Yanshin posted, "I just cancelled my Adobe licence after many years as a customer. The new terms give Adobe "worldwide royalty-free licence to reproduce, display, distribute" or do whatever they want with any content I produce using their software. This is beyond insane. No creator in their right mind can accept this. You pay a huge monthly subscription and they want to own your content and your entire business as well. Going to have to learn some new tools."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2024 2:00 PM

*Sasha Yanahin

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2024 2:01 PM

r10 That was embarrassing for you

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2024 2:04 PM

Lol. Yes, it was. These tiny phone keyboards suck.

*Yanshin

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2024 2:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!