Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet Lord Ivar Mountbatten, King Charles’ gay cousin

Who is Lord Ivar Mountbatten?

He’s actually King Charles’ second cousin—that’s right, the man who can call Queen Victoria “great-great-great-grandma” is about to compete for money in a reality show alongside the likes of Tom Sandoval. Oh, what a world we live in!

For our purposes though, what makes Mountbatten even more notable is that he’s openly gay! And though he’s not actively involved in the monarchy these days, he holds the distinction of being the first member of the extended royal family to have a same-sex wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2024 9:44 PM

Will Britney’s ex-husband hit him up for money?

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 9:28 PM

Looks like Boy George on the right

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 9:28 PM

On the right he looks like that QWEEN from Lost In Space Jonathan Harris.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 9:29 PM

[quote]is about to compete for money in a reality show

So, he's trading on his distant relationship with Charles to make money.

How terribly upper class - lol.

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 9:32 PM

He’s also godfather of Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor - daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh - so still very much part of the royal fold.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 9:40 PM

The husband is that queen on the Right.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 9:52 PM

He's rather handsome at 61. The husband looks scary.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2024 9:57 PM

The husband looks like he got some very bad plastic surgery. I'll bet he had that "perpetual look of surprise" on his face until the lift settled a bit.

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2024 10:00 PM

Ivar Bigone

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2024 10:22 PM

They seem cool. I wonder a lot about how being gay in the us and uk is different as far as how the culture responds and behaves towards gay people. Is it true that gay people in the uk are a lot more accepted than in the usa? I’ve only visited the uk but I’ve never lived there. I have some friends from there and also just observing their experiences it seems like the uk is more welcoming, especially nowadays with the maga nonsense in the states. I’m interested about the history

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2024 11:01 PM

Royals wear caftans too.

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2024 11:08 PM

The husband looks like Madame.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 12:25 AM

Well aren't they fancy.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2024 1:25 AM

Wasn't the other Mountbatten back in the day also a cocksucker? Is this the same strain of Mountbatten?

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2024 5:56 PM

I think Ivor looks dashing in that coat, R11.

R3 is spot on about his hubby!

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 5:59 PM

So the Mountbattens were also descended from Queen Victoria?

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 6:09 PM

Were they invited to the Grovsenor wedding?

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 6:16 PM

Why would they be, R17?

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2024 7:03 PM

Yaaas, slay Queen!

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 7:07 PM

So. He's cockstruck is he?

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2024 7:11 PM

There's one on every branch of this family tree.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2024 8:07 PM

Gays are just so tacky.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2024 8:10 PM

Will Prince George be joining them soon for Tea Parties??

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2024 9:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!