Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rose Breasted Grosbeak

Up close

He's ' Beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 2:41 AM

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 8:49 PM

Gorgeous bird. I live in their breeding zone (cue joke here), but I don’t recall seeing one. I’d love the have one eating seeds from my hand as in the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 10:21 PM

R2- I live just north of NYC and around April 2022 I saw a Rose Breasted Grosbeak at my birdfeeder. I had never seen one before and wasn't even sure he was native to my region at first. He hung around for two weeks then I never saw him again. That was the first and only time a male Rose Breasted Grosbeak ever graced me with his presence.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 11:07 PM

Yes, that bird is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 11:32 PM

I wrote up close- meaning the video of this beautiful bird is up close not that he's only beautiful up close.

He's beautiful

PERIOD.

I also noticed watching the video again the he's got beautiful and intelligent brown eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 11:40 PM

Pretty.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 11:54 PM

I wish I could have such a relationship with animals. I love them but live in NYC. All I commune with is rats and roaches. Their charms are limited. But they have their moments.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 2:36 AM

[quote] I wish I could have such a relationship with animals. I love them but live in NYC.

That’s great. I love animals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 2:39 AM

How nice!

They named a bird after me!

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 2:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!