Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pit Bull Attacks 2024 - Part 1

An Irish woman who was mauled to death had posted a video of her dancing with her dog to a song saying “I don't 'give a fuck" about the breed being banned.

Another video posted by Nicola Morey, who was named locally as the 23-year-old woman mauled to death by an XL Bully in Ireland on Tuesday, appears to show her pets and is captioned: "But if one of us dies - I hope I die first".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 3:14 PM

Maulface thread.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 8:41 PM

Was it HER dog or another that mauled her?

The article seems to obfuscate whether it was hers by purposely staying silent on the matter.

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 8:55 PM

Australia banned these monsters. We can’t in America because of bleeding heart virtue signalers who will die before they’re called racists so we’re stuck with the ghetto breed.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 9:03 PM

But-cha-are, ya are dead, Just like you wanted-enjoy

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 1:48 AM

I hate life but not ready to be dead yet,hope these suisidle folks got what they wanted. I mean,I could still win the lotto,right?

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 1:51 AM

Why don't they detooth and declaw these animals? Can they do damage if they have no teeth?

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 1:59 AM

[quote]Was it HER dog or another that mauled her?

The police haven't clarified yet. The article, quoted below, sounds less like obfuscation than 'here's probably what happened based on what's known so far':

[quote]Her body has been taken to University Hospital Limerick for a post-mortem. Irish broadcaster RTE said the dog involved in the attack was understood to be an XL bully. According to her social media, Ms Morey was the loving owner of what appears to be an XL bully.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 2:00 AM

[quote]suisidle

Oh, DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 2:04 AM

What's on her i-Pod

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 2:09 AM

My ex set up a charity devoted to getting these dogs adopted. He used to put them in a ring outside of supermarkets. He'd toss a rubber ball in there and watch the demon dogs rip it into shreds in seconds with the kiddies watching. I told him he might do better without the ball.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 2:11 AM

R7 so it may have been another XL Bully that killed her?

I remember that one of Jessica Biel’s pit bulls killed the other when she wasn’t home. She was blamed. Do these need to be caged separately or are they allowed to roam around the property like regular dogs?

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 5:17 AM

My baby says he's getting around to SNAPPING someone, but he needs his rest right now, the old cat said yes to him months ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 3:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!