Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Jeremy Irvine a heterosexual?

This failed leading man and thespian has never been married and has no children and is approaching 34. This can only lead you to the conclusion that he must be a heterosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 12:35 AM

[quote] Is Jeremy Irvine a heterosexual?

No, he is a thespian

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 8:27 PM

Would be lovely to taste his sweaty parts

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 8:31 PM

R1, but he did matriculate his way onto college!

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 8:40 PM

Yes, I follow him on Instagram. He's had girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 8:48 PM

Girlfriends? Plural?

If tru, it’s a damned shame.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 11:49 PM

YOU DATALOUNGE GAYS ARE INSANE! I have checked and double checked my TOP SECRET *world wide* DATABASE of all *registered* Homosexualists. There is NO LISTING for a Jeremy Irvine, J.Irvine, Jerry Irvine ect.. Just because a man's name is *JEREMY* does not make him *gay* you CRAZY MORONS! This means Mr. Irvine is 110% HETEROSEXUAL unless he is a *computer generated * A.I. image. Am I the only SANE homosexual on this *site* ?

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 12:28 AM

The eyes and the hair are screaming homo.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 12:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!