Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Suri Cruise is off to college

She looks like a weirdo Frau geek. What do we think she’ll be like in college? I see her falling into some Queers for Palestine type stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2024 11:19 AM

Murdoch NY Post links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 7:23 PM

R1 you’re an Asperger’s loser and I posted this new thread because of you, so you yourself are contributing to the Murdoch empire by doing what you do.

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 7:27 PM

She looks…incredibly normal. Like a young woman going off to college.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 7:30 PM

Have they done a DNA test to determine who is the father?

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 7:38 PM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 7:44 PM

She looks like a midwestern college kid. Which is probably exactly what Katie hoped for.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 7:44 PM

I wonder if she's really Chris Klein's kid.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2024 7:51 PM

OP, thanks for the update. Keep us posted on what you read in the NY Post.

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2024 7:58 PM

OP = troll...see for yourself

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2024 8:01 PM

R9 posted the N word

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2024 8:04 PM

+metwo

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2024 8:34 PM

Seems like a nice kid. Deserves to be left alone to chart her path.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2024 8:49 PM

That girl dodged a parental bullet in the form of Scieno Tom.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2024 8:56 PM

Where is she going to college?

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2024 8:59 PM

R14 she was wearing a Carnegie Mellon sweatshirt.

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2024 9:10 PM

She looks a lot like Tom.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2024 9:29 PM

How many parents would give their eye teeth to have a good kid, going to a great university? And Tom acts like it’s nothing. He is such a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2024 10:13 PM

Fashion... Isn't that like Communications or French Literature? She's never seemed to demonstrate a unique flair for fashion.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2024 10:26 PM

R16 Her nose is large, too.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2024 10:34 PM

What a useless degree.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2024 11:15 PM

She will figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2024 11:20 PM

Hard to believe that kid is old enough to go to college. At least by appearances, she looks like a normal enough kid and good for her for going to college and not going the nepo modeling route, a tragic singing career or showing her hairy armpits (looking at you, Lola!). Considering she grew up in such a weird spotlight, she seems like she's turned out okay. Still not clear what the story is with Tom, but she's probably better off without him and definitely better off without the weird cult shit

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2024 11:38 PM

Is Katie still carrying her around from place to place?

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2024 11:49 PM

I’m impressed that she went to LaGuardia H.S. It’s a specialized high school but still a public school. That’s where Madonna sent Lourdes as well. I think. not going to an elite private school has made her more grounded.

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2024 12:03 AM

Has the same smarmy grin as her dad, unfortunately, that child.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2024 1:38 AM

I bet she inherited Tommy's dyslexia, and is leaning toward more artsy/craftsy professions.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2024 3:44 AM

I can’t believe weirdo Cruise is still Mr popularity after he abandoned his kid. God, I hope Katie spills the beans eventually. Suri looks like a normal kid. Katie did a good job.

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2024 4:08 AM

Carnegie Mellon is a really good school. I think her mom has done a good job, so far, in raising her. All of that money didn't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2024 4:08 AM

Mom’s eyes and dad’s unfortunate nose but she’s still cute. I wonder if Katie kept the turkey baster as a souvenir cuz ain’t no way they actually fucked.

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2024 4:00 PM

She's lucky mom got her away from Tom and the cult. If he were still involved she would have been encouraged to skip college and go Sea Org or some other cult bullshit.

The one regret I will have when I die is never knowing what kind of shit Katie has on Tom and his cult.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2024 4:08 PM

She looks like a normal college-aged kid. CMU is not easy to get into, so Katie Holmes has done something right. It’s also not celebrity or nepo-central.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2024 4:13 PM

Mom knew Tom was deep into Scientology when Mom got married to Tom.

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2024 4:13 PM

R32 yeah but she probably didn't know how fucked up it was. If I recall, at the time the "church" was ramping up publicity and Tom was talking it up and wooing other celebs big time. The Will Smiths, the Beckhams, etc. Pitching scieno tents up on studio lots.

by Anonymousreply 33June 8, 2024 4:18 PM

The most normal looking celebrity spawn imaginable so of course the Cunty Queen OP tries to insult her.

by Anonymousreply 34June 8, 2024 6:44 PM

Their marriage always seemed like some kind of business deal so considering Tom's other kids are deep into Scieno & don't even appear to have any relationship with Nicole (who likely wasn't Mother of the Year either with those kids), it does seem like a credit to Katie that she got her shit straight and raised (what appears to be) a reasonably sane kid.

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2024 11:12 AM

These days most Nepobabies go to Northwestern.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2024 11:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!