Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thanks to my stairlift, I'm the king of mah own castle again!

Sit, relax, ride.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 4:43 AM

Enjoy,I always wanted one just for fun but I only have a one story house!

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 6:47 PM

No falls, R1!

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 10:43 PM

My elderly ( but at the time fit and active) neighbor got one. Both her and the annoying neurotic dachshund that barked 24/7 gained a ton of weight over 1 year. She got diabetes and had both legs amputated BTK so she did end up needing a stair lift. The dog had a stroke and kicked it. She told me "Herman " was placed in the chest freezer after his passing waiting for her son to come bury him in the yard.

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2024 1:18 AM

Lovely story R3

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2024 1:20 AM

She got the sugars, R3!

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2024 2:41 AM

Everything's fine until the power goes out.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 3:27 AM

Hope you have a Life Alert OP

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2024 3:27 AM

And a hoveround

by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2024 3:39 AM

R6 they have a battery back up

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2024 3:39 AM

No need for special construction.

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2024 4:06 AM

This is why I’ll never “leave the ranch.”

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2024 4:14 AM

RIP Mrs. Deagle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2024 4:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!