Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives Of Orange County: Season 18

Let another season of DUIs with golden retrievers, forced attempts at generating catchphrases, fights over beady-eyed homosexuals, Jesus jugs, cancelled reunions, general cuntery, oh and Vicki, begin. When is Kelly Dodd coming back? Premieres July 11th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 21, 2024 4:12 PM

Beador sips and slips on her 🍸🫒 Her weight loss is impressive - gotta be more than Ozempic. A John Jannson funded lipo.

I think Jen’s felon partner, [forgot his name], is hot. Smokin’ dark meat body.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 5:45 PM

SHANNON’S 🐷 JOWLS ARE GETTING BIG! CHEERS AND EAT UP! 🍷🍸🍹🥂🥃🍽️🧆🍛

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 5:52 PM

I gotta say this looks like it's going to be a great season. With the exception of SLC most HW shows have been duds lately. Shannon is reality tv gold and adding Alexis to the cast was genius.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 6:27 PM

Jesus Jugs is back?!

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 6:36 PM

WHY IS THAT 🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐖VICKI THERE AND NOT ME?

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 6:41 PM

R4 Jesus Jugs is banging Shannon Storms-Beador’s ex bf.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 7:18 PM

I'm already tired of John Janssen's face.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2024 2:54 AM

Tamra was the first to call Alexis "Jesus Jugs."

Tamra was sooo jealous of both Alexis and Gretchen.

All three were dumb: Tamra, Alexis, and Gretchen.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2024 4:51 AM

R8 - Vicki

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2024 10:30 AM

They added an asian! and she is friends with Sutton Strack! Not the BH OC crossover again. Looks like Tammy Tits turned on Shannon and is now going to be with Heather and Jesus Jugs. Not sure where that leaves Emily and Geener.

by Anonymousreply 10June 14, 2024 1:28 PM

In old country, 18 seasons means 18 winters. It means 18 cycles of the misery, the poverty, the camp of work, the death.

In old country, nothing stays permanent. Not the faithfulness of wife, not happiness of marriage, not the mustache proudly on face. Only one thing lasts for always: love of mother for son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 14, 2024 1:33 PM

Shannon STILL calls John "John Janssen."

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2024 2:05 AM

I have a feeling this season is going to be GOOD.

But I still wish they'd bring back Kelly Dodd!

by Anonymousreply 13June 17, 2024 8:19 PM

THIS WILL BE A PILE OF 💩 WITHOUT MY FUCKING ⭐️ POWER!

TAM🐀AND THAT FUCKING 👺HEATHER BULLYING THAT 😭🐮SHANNON DOESN’T SOUND LIKE A GOOD TIME!

SHANNON SHOULD LET THAT DUMB CUNT ALEXIS HAVE THAT 🥂🥃🍸🚬! WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE CARE, HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS CONSTIPATED AND HE DOESN’T HAVE 💰! SHE NEEDS A MAN WITH A BIG 🍆TO CALM HER CRAZY ASS!

GOTTA GO 🚬S, MY 🔥✡️HUSBAND WANTS TO STICK IT IN ME AGAIN!

by Anonymousreply 14June 17, 2024 8:29 PM

9 days til the season premiere!

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2024 12:44 PM

I like Gina, but Jesus someone needs to do a hair intervention for her.

She never gets it right.

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2024 12:54 PM

[quote] Shannon STILL calls John "John Janssen."

Do you think that Shannon used to scream, "Fuck me, John Janssen!!!" in the bedroom?

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2024 1:19 PM

I’m looking forward to Shannon’s consumptive reaction to Alexis and the beady eyed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2024 3:21 PM

r17 I find it very hard to believe that Shannon and the Beady-Eyed Homosexual had sex even once.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2024 3:36 PM

I didn't think David Beador and his trailer park wife could be any more loathsome than they already are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2024 11:40 AM

MAGAT cunts!

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2024 3:56 PM

Who on RHOC ISN'T a MAGA?

Just Gina and Heather, right?

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2024 4:01 PM

Tamra, amazingly, isn’t MAGA, although her gross son is. She’s indicated a few times that she hates Trump.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2024 4:20 PM

I hate Teddi Mellencamp, but I love that she asked Vicki at Bravocon where she was on January 6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2024 7:42 PM

I could always loan Gina one of my wigs...

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2024 8:01 PM

A tease from the premier this week.

These cunts are not equipped to confront Shannon over her drinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2024 2:36 PM

Will Shannon finally address her borderline personality disorder this season?

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2024 11:12 PM

This show has really gone down hill since they fired the brilliant Elizabeth Vargas!

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2024 11:34 PM

This isn't my PLATE, you fucking bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2024 11:40 PM

The character of Shannon could have been written by Tennessee Williams.

by Anonymousreply 30July 9, 2024 12:16 AM

[quote] These cunts are not equipped to confront Shannon over her drinking.

You will all see the truth!

You will all see the fucking truth!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 9, 2024 12:18 AM

BRING ME BACK SO I CAN SAVE 🐖SHANNON. I WILL CRUSH TAM🐀 AND 🪓FACE.

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2024 12:16 PM

This season is going to be MESSY

by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2024 7:03 PM

r33 as opposed to?

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2024 1:06 PM

Shannon's daughters are lovely. Amazing considering their parents are both trainwrecks. Do we still need Heather and her wife Terry?

by Anonymousreply 35July 12, 2024 1:16 AM

Heather has bought Lama Turner’s home, so of course she’s tearing it down to the studs. She’s such a vulgar pig. She’s incapable of keeping quiet about how much she spends on shit.

by Anonymousreply 36July 12, 2024 4:17 AM

[quote] Heather has bought Lama Turner’s home

Is she related to the Dalai Lama?

by Anonymousreply 37July 12, 2024 4:19 AM

Omg DL Needs spellcheck and an edit function

by Anonymousreply 38July 12, 2024 4:22 AM

Heather is a VULGARIAN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 39July 12, 2024 12:13 PM

^^*She truly is a vulgarian. She spends her days showing off different things she owns, and telling you the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of that item.

Most of the other bitches on the show are intimidated by her because they think she’s classy and because she uses words on a 9th grader’s vocabulary test.

Heather never liked Shannon, Kelly and Noella because they weren’t intimidated by her.

by Anonymousreply 40July 12, 2024 2:58 PM

I've got a good feeling about Katie. She looks like one of those really nice people you don't want to fuck with. And it's already clear she dislikes Heather.

by Anonymousreply 41July 12, 2024 3:35 PM

Tamara's daughter looks trashy like her mom and stepbrother. Sydney is obviously the smart one since she sides with her father.

by Anonymousreply 42July 12, 2024 4:49 PM

I'm finally watching.

I actually think Emily looked better with a few extra pounds.

by Anonymousreply 43July 12, 2024 5:52 PM

Gina and Travis are still together as per Shannon last night on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 44July 12, 2024 5:54 PM

Why do people watch this garbage? And why is it women and gays watching it?

by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2024 5:55 PM

Heather and Terry are EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2024 6:01 PM

[quote] Gina and Travis are still together as per Shannon last night on WWHL.

That's a surprise.

Didn't Gina say that Travis has a tiny dick?

by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2024 6:04 PM

I wonder how long it will take for the John Janssen-Alexis romance to implode.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2024 6:13 PM

I'll bet Eddie is happy the beady-eyed homosexual is still around.

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2024 6:24 PM

R48. All depends on whether or not Alexis is invited back for another season.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2024 6:26 PM

I'm watching season 7 on Bravo today and all I've got to say is Vicky's plastic surgery is a major improvement. She really did have a pig face.

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2024 10:41 PM

Tamra’s trashy daughter has yellow teeth and she’s only 18

by Anonymousreply 52July 13, 2024 2:12 AM

She was probably smoking by age 10, r52.

by Anonymousreply 53July 14, 2024 12:15 PM

r52 Tamara is pushing for her to be on Andy Cohen's real kids of the housewives of bravo make it in NYC show.

by Anonymousreply 54July 14, 2024 12:47 PM

Did anyone else find it odd that Eddie had no clue Tamrat and Jesus Jugs were friends now? He seemed shocked. Tamrat said she and Jesus Jugs made peace back in Bravo Con and have grown close. How does your Husband not know that until you tell him on camera?

by Anonymousreply 55July 15, 2024 3:41 PM

R55. Eddie knew. He just played dumb. He's good at that.

by Anonymousreply 56July 15, 2024 6:56 PM

Shannon fires back at the beady eyed homosexual over the facelift lawsuit.

I believe her on this. This nondescript dork is thirstier than Brooks or Slade- who knew that was possible?

She needs to stay away from men for a while, but that’s not how our favorite neurotic operates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 16, 2024 7:29 PM

That fuckin’ broad needs to stay away from men.

Marry me Shan! My strap on is bigger than either of your exes and I’ll lick your cunt until your head caves in!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 16, 2024 7:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 16, 2024 7:47 PM

Tamra is going to lose her shit over Shannon’s interview at r58. So will Heather. I can hear the shrieking at the reunion now.

All this over some stale piece of white bread like the beady eyed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2024 1:23 AM

The one good thing about the beady-eyed homosexusl was his hot son. What was his name? Lemonade Boy?

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2024 1:31 AM

His son looks trashy, r61

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2024 9:14 AM

He’s hotter than John is.

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2024 12:58 PM

My big toe is hotter than John Janssen.

by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2024 1:07 PM

My big toe has been inside Johnny J

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2024 1:38 PM

My fuckin’ cock is bigger than that fuckin’ queer’s dick or that broad’s big toe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2024 2:50 PM

New episode to show on waves of air this night. New humiliation, new heartache, new agony for harlot who ruined life of son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 18, 2024 8:57 AM

[quote]R36 Heather has bought Lana Turner’s home, so of course she’s tearing it down to the studs. She’s such a vulgar pig.

Looking for the house I just googled “heather dubrow lana turner” and somehow got a link to [italic]On the Aesthetics of Human Dignity…

by Anonymousreply 68July 18, 2024 10:12 AM

Apropos of nothing, "On the Aesthetics of Human Dignity" is an amazing title.

by Anonymousreply 69July 18, 2024 10:15 AM

Where is Mr Lockwood??? I want some “Dear Reader” posts please!!

by Anonymousreply 70July 18, 2024 10:42 AM

r70 Mr Lockwood is currently detained, having more momentous affairs with which to contend this morrow. But alas, fear not! His musings on the present occurrences in this his most beloved County of Orange will reach the tip of his pen forthwith, and he will with great haste offer his devoted readers a new installment.

by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2024 10:55 AM

Gina should never have vouched for Jen. That's a mistake she'll never make again.

by Anonymousreply 72July 19, 2024 3:17 AM

Jen is a real mooch. 46 years old and her father has to put his name on a house lease for her.

by Anonymousreply 73July 19, 2024 5:28 AM

"Jenn is a ding dong." -Gina

by Anonymousreply 74July 19, 2024 10:10 AM

I hadda watch on youtube cuz I ain't payin' for no cable. youz crazy!?

by Anonymousreply 75July 19, 2024 12:47 PM

Jenn is a more telegenic version of the same housewives archetype as Gina, and as Gina is the most expendable member of the cast I expect that accounts for at least a third of her over-egged hostility towards Jenn.

by Anonymousreply 76July 19, 2024 1:57 PM

Jenn’s sleazy boyfriend Ryan sports a surprised masturbator look at all times. How can you trust someone with that facial expression? I guess if you’re broke and have a litter of kids this is the best you can hope for.

by Anonymousreply 77July 19, 2024 2:04 PM

r76 I can't believe Gina is still on this show. She still doesn't fit in. Her hair and her fashions remain tragic. She's not witty or amusing. Her accent is rough on the ears. Whenever she thinks she's delivering a great scene it falls flat.

by Anonymousreply 78July 19, 2024 2:10 PM

Gina is a great foil.

by Anonymousreply 79July 19, 2024 2:11 PM

The thing I like about Gina is that she's stopped "trying" to be an OC example of a real housewife. She's not opening a failed gym or yoga studio or schlocking vodka or wines. She's content with just being who she is...although this Travis storyline is snoozeville. Let's hope her children grow up to be like my little angels and give good screentime.

by Anonymousreply 80July 19, 2024 3:42 PM

They should have brought Vicki back this year full time to shriek at Tamra and Alexis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 19, 2024 3:42 PM

I don’t know, R80, a listless turn as a real estate agent is very “OC real housewife” career storyline to me.

The OC cast vibe is very okie and midwestern overall, but I enjoy the “fish out of water” east coast energy that Dubrow and Gina bring - with Dubrow as the insufferable Westchester Gallant to Gina’s woebegone Nassau County Goofus.

by Anonymousreply 82July 19, 2024 4:26 PM

R82. And's that's your OPINIONNNNN!

by Anonymousreply 83July 19, 2024 4:34 PM

I JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO BRING ME A CASSEROLE!

by Anonymousreply 84July 19, 2024 4:38 PM

For all her martyred “I dreamed a dream in time gone by” dramatics (or perhaps because of them?) Shannon is almost Trumpian in how Teflon-coated she is on the show. No matter how (hilariously) exhausting she is with the endless self-inflicted chaos and bullshit she brings, she always wiggles off the hook mid-season and another cast member ends up being the ultimate asshole by the finale. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 85July 19, 2024 4:44 PM

After all of these failed businesses I would love to know where Tamra and Eddie get their money.

by Anonymousreply 86July 19, 2024 4:51 PM

Say what you will about Gina, but she's got some very funny observations about the whole OC experience.

Like at Heather's over-the-top brunch, when Gina said, "One thing you should know when you go to one of Heather Dubrow's parties - you're expected to work."

by Anonymousreply 87July 19, 2024 4:56 PM

I think the only business Tamra had that has folded was the gym, which had a respectable ten year run?

Her CBD business is still chugging along, she’s got her housewives podcast with Teddi, and while I’m sure he housewives salary is down significantly from what is was before she got fired, I’ll bet it’s still north of $350k.

Guttersnipe though she may be, I think Tamra is pretty level-headed about finances and she isn’t “lifestyle” proud and retrenches and downsizes when she has to.

by Anonymousreply 88July 19, 2024 5:05 PM

[quote] Alexis Bellino Says She and John Janssen Are "Meant to Be" During Romantic Trip in England

Alexis Bellino is so in love with her boyfriend, John Jannsen. The Real Housewives of Orange County friend has only been dating "her man" since November 2023, but they are absolutely smitten with one another. "We tried to fight the feelings," Alexis explained during the RHOC Season 18 premiere, as seen in the video above. "After week two, John and I knew that was it....unfortunately, your heart wants what it wants, and here we are."

These feelings could not be more apparent in Alexis' latest Instagram photo as she cozied up next to her boyfriend while on a trip across the pond to England.

"The couples who are 'meant to be' are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before," Alexis quoted in the caption of her post, adding "go ahead and try" "just wasting your time" and noting that they're "unstoppable" together.

During a July 2 interview with The Daily Dish, Alexis teased that an engagement to John is "around the corner."

"Honestly, I think he's trying to throw me off," she explained. "I know it's coming because we did go ring shopping together. So it's definitely around the corner. That could be tomorrow. It could be six months from now. I honestly don't know because he is throwing a lot of little things in my direction."

One thing is for sure — when they do get engaged, the world will know. "I think he's just trying to keep me confused," she said. "So I don't know...I mean, America will know when it happens. We won't be quiet about it."

Although their engagement is imminent, Alexis and John have not permanently moved in together. However, they have gone on vacation together with their kids, slowly blending their families.

During a June 14 episode of the Two Ts in a Pod podcast, Alexis said that they are cohabitating with one another and getting there, eventually. "We do stay together almost seven nights a week now," she revealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 19, 2024 5:27 PM

I can't wait until the ugliness about John Janssen (and I don't mean his visage, although that is ugly too) comes out later this season. He strikes me as low-key abusive.

by Anonymousreply 90July 19, 2024 5:30 PM

Alexis made the oddest statement last night. The English language should press charges against her for this assault:

“So any storm that Beador wants to create. Find a new tornado. Period.”

by Anonymousreply 91July 19, 2024 6:01 PM

R91. Good Lord!

by Anonymousreply 92July 19, 2024 6:22 PM

Alexis Bellino is “ugh, this bitch” distilled down to its purest essence. Gina and Emily have already clocked that there is no way the audience is going to be even a little bit on her side about anything in this situation and have beelined straight over to Shannon to be her magnanimous friends. It’ll be funny to see who ends up going down with the ship on the S.S. Jesus Jugs - Heather or Tamra.

by Anonymousreply 93July 19, 2024 6:23 PM

LOL @ SS Jesus Jugs

by Anonymousreply 94July 19, 2024 6:28 PM

Shannon actually looked way better than Jesus Jugs did at Heather's party.

When JJ said that Shannon was old enough to be her mother, she should have quickly replied that she is, and John is old enough to be her father.

Of course she made a point to say that she wants to handle it like a good christian- I can't stand these phony evangelicals.

by Anonymousreply 95July 19, 2024 8:03 PM

Dear Lord! Shannon is old enough to be JJ's mom?! Well then JJ looks terrible!

by Anonymousreply 96July 19, 2024 11:26 PM

JJ is 47, our Shannon is 60. JJ is an ignorant, hateful cunt.

by Anonymousreply 97July 19, 2024 11:28 PM

Is the "Rosie" character commenting above, supposed to take the place of Kelly Dodd?

If so, please bring back Kelly and her emojis.

by Anonymousreply 98July 19, 2024 11:29 PM

John Janssen is only 47?

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 99July 19, 2024 11:30 PM

R99. Easy mistake. I was referring to Jesus Jugs as JJ. I'll do better next time...

by Anonymousreply 100July 19, 2024 11:32 PM

r86 Tamra's podcast with Teddi is hugely successful..."Two T's in a Pod" . Probably generates more income than her Housewives salary.

by Anonymousreply 101July 19, 2024 11:34 PM

R101. Honestly, Tamra is the best thing ever to happen to Teddi M. One of the worst housewives ever becomes part of the Bravo podcast universe while charging thousands to women for 500 calorie a day receipes.

by Anonymousreply 102July 19, 2024 11:39 PM

Johnny J is 61! He just likes a woman who is younger and more beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 103July 20, 2024 12:06 AM

I like Katie! She's stunning and her family seems normal.

Johnny J is the Harry Dubin of OC. What's his appeal? Those tiny eyes of his are profoundly disturbing to me.

I'm guessing there's a very small pool of eligible bachelors in the Orange County--Slade Smiley, David Beador, Brooks, etc. are all such sleazeballs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2024 12:31 AM

I second the love for Katie. She's obviously going to be the normal hw every show needs. She's very funny, friends with Sutton and she doesn't like Heather. What's not to love?

by Anonymousreply 105July 20, 2024 12:45 AM

[quote] I like Katie! She's stunning and her family seems normal.

DEI.

She doesn't fit in with the other women.

She's just there.... because.

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2024 1:16 AM

fuck I hate jesus jugs. she's so tacky, even for orange county. Just all 'my man my man' like a teenager. gross. and that hair.

by Anonymousreply 107July 20, 2024 1:16 AM

Alexis cannot be that picky. I mean look at her ex Jim. He looked like a sleazier version of Guy Fieri.

by Anonymousreply 108July 20, 2024 2:59 AM

THAT BIG TIITED CUNT IS A DUMB🍑!

SHE THINKS SHE WON A FUCKING 🏆BY 🥷ING THAT 🥃🍸🥂🚬 FROM THE 😭🐮!

HE HAS A FUCKING 💉🍆 AND HE DOESN’T HAVE 💵! CONGRATULATIONS YOU STUPID BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 109July 20, 2024 4:05 AM

You don't know why they hired Katie, R106, but of course you went right to the "Oh, she's just a DEI hire" bullshit. So minorities aren't even qualified enough to be on a reality tv show without accusations of being chosen mainly or only due to their race/ethnicity? Pretty pathetic that we can't have a damn thread on a reality show anymore without a little racism and race-baiting thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 110July 20, 2024 4:15 AM

r104 Gina has stated that Johnny J has a thick, veiny donkey dick. Therein lies his mystique.

by Anonymousreply 111July 20, 2024 4:40 AM

R111. God, I just vomited a little.

by Anonymousreply 112July 20, 2024 7:26 AM

r104 he looks like, as a preemie, he was taken out of the incubator about a week too early.

by Anonymousreply 113July 20, 2024 8:29 AM

I love how they did a flashback to his crowded and discolored teeth pre-vaneers

by Anonymousreply 114July 20, 2024 2:53 PM

How does Gina know the beedy-eyed homo has a big cock? I mean is Shannon the judge here because I am guessing she has seen very few cocks.

by Anonymousreply 115July 21, 2024 2:17 AM

I question this woman’s judgment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 21, 2024 2:50 AM

R116. Between Yoga Jen, Dr. Jen, and Noella, the last three "new" full time housewives aren't a real brain trust are they?

by Anonymousreply 117July 21, 2024 4:55 AM

I knew John Janssen was trouble almost immediately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 21, 2024 9:07 AM

I'm sorry they brought Yoga Jen back. How can you have kids and be that irresponsible about where they're going to live. And how humiliated they must have felt getting evicted and moving yet again. She doesn't seem to have a care in the world. I'd love to know why Jen's ex no longer works for her dad.

by Anonymousreply 119July 21, 2024 3:10 PM

I am looking forward to the fallout when Ryan’s role as an FBI informant is revealed. Tamra will pretend to have ethics and will be APPALLED.

That said, I think Noella should have had another season. She was an agent of chaos who Heather despised. I would have enjoyed watching Tamra and Shannon use Noella to drive Heather nuts.

by Anonymousreply 120July 21, 2024 4:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!