Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mr. Phil Interviews Donald Trump - "We Made Progress!"

Unlicensed therapist offers advice to a malignant narcissist during an interview for which both are being paid in cash and exposure. And Phil tried his best to convince Donald that REVENGE isn't a wise way to spend a presidency. He claims Trump was open to the argument, but still feels revenge is justified sometimes.

Oprah needs to pay some cowboys to put him back in the Texas pasture where from she got 'im.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2024 9:15 AM

He’s going to be the next president… again! Deal with it, cunt!

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 5:19 PM

Not a fucking doctor, not since 2006. And that's just for starters.

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 5:21 PM

R2 hence the title

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 5:26 PM

- At one point, he even praised Trump as having “thick skin,” adding, “You’re not one of those people that’s afflicted with the need to be loved by strangers.”

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 5:29 PM

Dammit, Oprah!

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 5:38 PM

Thick skin? Trump begged Twitter to take down a post calling him a pussy ass bitch

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 5:40 PM

Motherfucker is a convicted felon who tried to overturn 250 years of democratic tradition. But I'm glad they made some "progress" on his childhood trauma, how nice for him.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2024 6:04 PM

r6 He also ran for president because Obama made fun of him that one time.

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2024 6:05 PM

R4, Phil ought to get a fucking Emmy for Best Actor if he convincingly sold that bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2024 6:09 PM

Do we have to armchair analysis Trump every fucking day and run through the same timeline over again?

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2024 6:10 PM

Sadly I believe R1 is correct, amazed how many San Francisco tech owners are proudly endorsing this criminal for low taxes and to stop workers from organizing.

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2024 6:10 PM

When and if he wins the White House you know he’s coming after us on the data lounge.Oh yes his people,will find us and pink triangle us and we will,become lampshades in the white house that will be painted gold-oh yes.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2024 6:24 PM

Doctor Shill

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2024 6:28 PM

Narcissists are consumed with revenge, Phil. They live for it.

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2024 6:37 PM

Gruesome twosome.

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2024 6:39 PM

Oprah and all those right wing asses she brought to prominence.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2024 6:46 PM

Two conmen walk into a bar ...

Film at 11.

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2024 6:51 PM

Damn, I'm old. I read Mr. Phil and thought Phil Donahue had interviewed the Donald. I figured that would be like matter and antimatter or something. Instead, it was a meeting of two grifters.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2024 6:54 PM

Oprah, come get your boys.

Actually, she already got one when she endorsed John Fetterman.

Shill did an interesting turn when talking about the pandemic. He was all for it at first saying that even if we save a few people it will be worth it because that's who we are. Then he went on Fox and saying it never should have happened. Pundits at the time suggested he had political aspirations as well.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2024 7:04 PM

Whoopi is right,Trump wants to reinstate slavery.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2024 7:05 PM

We're all for that R20!

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2024 7:07 PM

I saw the interview. Asshole Phil made no progress whatsoever. None. Plus asshole Phil is under the delusion that Trump will do the right thing if he were to ever enter the White House again--WHICH HE WON'T!! Trump will not win.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2024 7:09 PM

He looks creepy in some way

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2024 7:17 PM

It's the vagina eyes.

by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2024 7:18 PM

I watched this jack ass in action just last week. He had on a married couple, the wife was a drug addict/alcoholic in deep, deep denial, the husband was a functioning alcoholic, and the whole family was completely dysfunctional. For fifty five minutes of the program, Dr. Phil spent chiding the husband and wife for not owning up to their addictions and chastising them for ruining the lives of their children. The last five minutes of the program this charlatan finally offers them the help they so desperately need.

The mother fucker isn't really into helping people, he's a con artist/grifter (which explains why he and Trump are good buddies) who is more interested in his Nielsen ratings than helping people.

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2024 7:20 PM

A fake Doctor interviewing a fake businessman who is running for political office on the basis of lies.

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2024 7:26 PM

Shut up, you fat idiot.

Both of them.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2024 7:27 PM

Watch! He will only get fined and probation of which he will ignore.I say prison time-lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2024 8:10 PM

I think he's learned his lesson.

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2024 8:31 PM

America sure produces a lot of con men. Trump and Phil being just two of many.

by Anonymousreply 30June 8, 2024 7:30 AM

If only there were a clinic staffed by Dr. Phil, Dr Laura, and DrOz.

by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2024 9:08 AM

Dr Phil is just Kid Rock without his hair hat

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2024 9:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!