Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Homosexual Cowboy Orville Peck Gays it Up with our KYLIE!

Fun little duet in time for Pride! Produced by Diplo.

Also... Diplo's getting a little old, but he can still GET IT! Woof!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2024 2:59 AM

Official lyric video...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 4:55 PM

My god that’s fucking awful! Like a German shepherd barking at a screeching cat while a methhead plays drums with tin trash cans in the background.

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 5:00 PM

How... evocative, R2!

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 5:03 PM

Sounds good to me. Cute duet.

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 5:03 PM

Fun song.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 5:30 PM

Premiered at West Hollywood Pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 5:55 PM

r6 That was so much fun!

Is it just me or does Peck look beefier than usual? Or maybe that's how he's always looked, I don't really follow him.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2024 6:01 PM

Orville has been working out, which makes sense if he's going to wear these slutty costumes. He's also thankfully rid himself of the vaginal fringe on the lower edge of his masks, which everyone hated.

It's not a great song, but Orville is very hot.

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2024 6:05 PM

More musical drivel for the monkey see-monkey do gays who just consume and contribute nothing to society but lewks and popper sniffs.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2024 6:09 PM

I choose to believe Diplo indulged in some cock and buss while at WeHo Pride.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2024 6:09 PM

He is hot and Kylie is a goddess...But that song sucks...He can't really sing when he leaves that slow country style

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2024 6:30 PM

I've never heard any of his other stuff, but his voice sounds full and resonant on the track. Kind of nice to hear a genuine, deep baritone, which you don't hear in a lot of pop music these days.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2024 6:58 PM

R12 that tone is literally like toxic masculinity and we only allowed him to do it because he’s a fag!

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2024 7:17 PM

Never seen him before but that was kinda cute. The song sounded much better on the non-video version, of course, but Kylie can actually do well live too.

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2024 7:46 PM

Kylie always gives the gays what they want. I’ll never forget when she had all her male dancers take showers on stage.

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2024 8:21 PM

R15 - yes! That was the Showgirl Tour, right? Those dancers were showering live on stage in one number and then literally flinging barely covered dong (I think they were wearing Speedos?) in another number.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2024 9:29 PM

I rather liked the song!

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2024 11:39 PM

R9. Girl, you must be flooded with party requests.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2024 11:56 PM

Kylie fan since 1988. She can do no wrong on my eyes. Love Orville. Love Diplo. For me, this should work... but it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 2:50 AM

R19. Eat and edible and get back with me…

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2024 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!