Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hunter Biden trial evidence: the laptop is real, NOT 'Russian disinformation'

Hunter's laptop comes back to haunt him Why am I bringing this up now?

Because the laptop showed up again this week in a federal court in Wilmington, Delaware, where Hunter Biden is being tried on three felony gun charges.

It turns out that the laptop that was once widely denounced is now being used as evidence by federal prosecutors to prove the president’s son lied about his drug use on a gun form.

It’s very real.

And testimony from an FBI special agent reiterated that the FBI had the laptop in its possession in 2019 after Hunter Biden had deserted it at a repair shop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2024 5:09 AM

OP, kindly fuck off with your Hunter Biden trolling.

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 3:28 PM

[quote]Whether it's Russian collusion in the 2016 election or the COVID lab leak theory, Democrats and the legacy media often team to form a narrative.

Uh-huh.

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 3:28 PM

"Legacy media" is the new "MSM" but just slightly tweaked to make it sound more legit.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 3:29 PM

Ingrid Jacques's OPINION reads like my high school dropout co-worker ranting about "the jab"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 3:32 PM

When is Donald Trump and all of his dirtball scumbag associates going to be put on trial for 01/06/21, OP?

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 3:35 PM

I don't give a FUCK about the laptop. If the 2024 strategy involves the laptop like the 2020 strategy did, they must REALLY be desperate.

Their grand plan to have the laptop be the October surprise fizzled last time because NO ONE CARED. And if they didn't care 4 years ago, they ain't gonna care now.

God, I fucking loathe Republicans. Scum of the Earth.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 3:35 PM

The New York Times admitted it was real only AFTER the election. As far as I know not one of the "51 Intelligence Professionals" who called it disinformation have admitted they were wrong.

It helps explain why US intelligence agencies have such a bad record in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2024 3:36 PM

OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2024 3:39 PM

R7 NO ONE CARES MORON! It was all over Twitter and the New York Post. People saw it and said "this has nothing to do with Joe Biden" and voted for him. Same thing will hapoen with this new push.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2024 3:42 PM

I always thought that the issue was not the content of the laptop or if the information was true but how it was actually obtained i. e. the blind computer technician was not the true conduit.

Regardless of that, I’ve said before and I’ll say again, I think focusing on getting all the lurid details of Hunter’s behavior while deep in addiction will backfire on the GOP. There are a lot of people in the US, of all political stripes and social strata, who have children, spouses, and parents who have dealt with the same and those people are, if I’m right, going to be more sympathetic than the GOP expects.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2024 3:44 PM

[quote]Their grand plan to have the laptop be the October surprise fizzled last time because NO ONE CARED.

If NO ONE CARED, why was there a cover-up?

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2024 3:45 PM

r9 Exactly. That's the main reason why that damn laptop didn't work as the October surprise – Hunter wasn't the one running for office!

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2024 3:45 PM

How shocking! Someone stored dick pics on their computer. I’ve never heard of this before! 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2024 3:46 PM

When is OP going to answer my question?

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2024 3:47 PM

But how can those who falsely claimed the laptop wasn’t real in order to sway the election be held accountable?

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2024 3:52 PM

[quote] Someone stored dick pics on their computer.

I need to examine this evidence!

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2024 3:55 PM

r15 You still haven't explained why Hunter or his laptop should have played a part in the 2020 election. Was he running for president?

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2024 3:56 PM

But how can Donald Trump keep claiming the 2020 election and his recent NY state trial were rigged when he hasn't offered a single shred of evidence about either, R15?

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2024 3:58 PM

I don't even understand what this case is about. So Hunter Biden acquired a gun? Republicans want every person in America to have a gun anyway.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2024 4:01 PM

Okay, I’ll bluntly ask the posters here who say that the laptop was claimed to be fake to show me intelligence officials making that claim. Again, I thought it was a question of how it was obtained, not if it was accurate.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2024 4:10 PM

Remember when everyone said: "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA". Reminds me of the flat earthers to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2024 4:13 PM

R21, the FBI has said that the Russians indeed sought to help Trump win in 2016. While it has not been established that there was collusion, it is widely accepted fact that it did happen.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2024 4:20 PM

The Republicans just jealous. They want a big pretty penis like his.

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2024 4:21 PM

[quote]You still haven't explained why Hunter or his laptop should have played a part in the 2020 election. Was he running for president?

Exactly.

So why the cover-up?

"....this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2024 4:22 PM

[quote]the FBI has said that the Russians indeed sought to help Trump win in 2016.

What does "sought to help" mean? And were there foreign governments that "sought to help" Biden?

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2024 4:29 PM

[quote]While it has not been established that there was collusion

There was no collusion, but there was massive interference in the form of troll and bot farms, same as this year. And it has now also been adjudicated that Trump interfered in the election with his Stormy payout.

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2024 4:52 PM

If Hunter is convicted, the Republican dirtbags will claim that justice was served. But the Trump trials were all a sham.

Lying pieces of 💩, every last one of them. Vote blue no matter who, people.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2024 4:54 PM

Republicans want you to say: "Yes, yes. The 'laptop' is real."

While we would mean that Hunter did indeed take photos of himself nude-- taking pics of that luscious cock-- and of himself with various ladies and doing drugs.

What they will hear and believe we are admitting: "Yes, yes. Hunter fucked Malia Obama and his niece, and raped so many children and took pictures of them all! He killed and ate them and the evidence is on that laptop and THIS IS WHY HE SHOULD DIE and why anyone who votes for Sleepy Pedo Joe is a commie, marxists, UnAmerican scum!"

Because they're in a cult.

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2024 4:54 PM

Evil people create cults, and dumb people join.

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2024 5:00 PM

Block the OP troll.

by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2024 5:10 PM

No one disputed that there was a laptop. I don't get why this is still being brought up as a gotcha by the right. BUt the story is that it was tampered with.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2024 5:16 PM

[quote]What they will hear and believe we are admitting: "Yes, yes. Hunter fucked Malia Obama and his niece, and raped so many children and took pictures of them all! He killed and ate them and the evidence is on that laptop and THIS IS WHY HE SHOULD DIE and why anyone who votes for Sleepy Pedo Joe is a commie, marxists, UnAmerican scum!" Because they're in a cult.

That post makes it sound like you're in a cult.

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2024 5:24 PM

Because, R31, Republicans/Trumpsters/MAGAts like OP are basically just cases of arrested development/perpetual 11 year old mean girls who can't and won't let the slightest effrontery go.

They've been pissed off since the 1970s when Nixon got caught. Now they're even more pissed off that their lord and savior, Donald J. Trump, is now a dirtball scumbag convicted felon.

by Anonymousreply 33June 7, 2024 5:25 PM

Meddling.....

The BBC:

"Zuckerberg tells Rogan FBI warning prompted Biden laptop story censorship"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 7, 2024 5:41 PM

[quote] basically just cases of arrested development/perpetual 11 year old mean girls who can't and won't let the slightest effrontery go.

That describes you and most of DL.

by Anonymousreply 35June 7, 2024 5:47 PM

"Your Honor, we move that the case be dismissed on the grounds that his cock is literal perfection."

by Anonymousreply 36June 7, 2024 6:07 PM

Thanks for so vividly proving my point, R35.

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2024 6:14 PM

Just sayin,I love imperfect,elderly Joe Bide/Democracy BUT I don’t have much sympathy for the son,I’ve been addicted-did my rehab and go on with difficult life and without the support this spoiled brat has-I hope,they lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2024 6:42 PM

Let's go back to the original statement. Hunter Biden is not a political official. But, let's say you left your laptop at best buy to get fixed and forgot about it. Now let's say the tech as best buy realized you were related to a government official and decided to sell off your laptop to the highest bidder and expose any and all info on it. Let me tell you I would sue the SHIT out of the repair shop for privacy violations.

by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2024 6:53 PM

The laptop from HELL!

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2024 6:54 PM

After this trial, I am definitely NOT voting for Hunter Biden to be the President!

by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2024 6:55 PM

[quote] BUT I don’t have much sympathy for the son

He doesn't need your sympathy as long as he can make millions influence peddling his dad to China, Ukraine, or similar ethical buyers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2024 6:58 PM

[quote]Hunter's laptop comes back to haunt him Why am I bringing this up now?

Ooooh I know i know! Pick me!

Because you're a inebriated krokodil-huffing whore posting from a trollfarm cubicle in Irkutsk?

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2024 7:17 PM

R42, are you sure you want to open up bag particular can of worms?

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2024 7:19 PM

Pics of the luscious dic?

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2024 7:42 PM

You can't steal soneone's nudies and post them all over the world. You'll get sued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 7, 2024 8:45 PM

Greg02106/Defuctardo's greasy fingerprints are all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2024 8:49 PM

[quote]You can't steal someone's nudies and post them all over the world. You'll get sued.

Hunter's laptop was not stolen.

by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2024 10:13 PM

Hi Greg!

by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2024 10:24 PM

R49, you better get off the DL bitch. I’m getting ready to fuck your underage son up his sweet little white virgin ass!

by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2024 10:43 PM

r48 it kind of was. Just because he did not come to get it did not give the right of the shop owner to peddle it. Any ethical person would have just wiped it.

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2024 1:09 AM

If I find stuff that doesn't belong to me, I try to return it to the owner and , if I can't, I turn it into people who can do it for me.

I'd never consider doing what Fat Bastard's skinner, uglier cousin did to Hunter. Even if it was Don Jr's; I'd be afraid touching anything of his would get me put on some list in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2024 1:18 AM

They fell upon a plan to hack the nudies from his phone and blame it on the laptop they came into possession of.

They stole Ashley's diary and forged passages about incest.

They put stolen top secret files in Biden's garage.

They planted cocaine in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2024 3:53 AM

That is sort of the truth, r 53. The laptop is real, but no one knows who's fucked with it, as it changed hands many times before Rudy "broke" the story. What else is real is Russian collusion. Trump and his campaign COLLUDED with Russia to cheat and steal the 2016 election. Why are idiots still believing Barrs damage control conclusion of the Mueller report? Paul Manafort admitted the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia. Manafort would know, he was head of the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2024 4:33 AM

Gosh, with all of those FELONS in the Trumpisphere, why would anyone think that stuff could be true, R53? With all of the close ties to Putin and Russia?

Crazy talk, right?

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2024 4:44 AM

Between the drugs and his beautiful cock no wonder he was drowning in pussy.

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2024 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!