Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Briahna Joy Gray fired from The Hill days after rolling her eyes at sister of Oct. 7 hostage during interview

Far-left pundit who denied Oct. 7 rape claims axed by The Hill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2024 10:46 PM

They actually fired one????

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2024 12:28 AM

Complete idiot

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2024 12:29 AM

She worked with conservative gay-faced commentator Robby Soave on Rising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2024 12:29 AM

Bye bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2024 12:30 AM

Send her to Gaza

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 6:58 PM

Another deranged Bernie lover.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2024 7:00 PM

A good start. After MAGATs, the worst people in this country are Bernie and AOC worshippers.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2024 7:13 PM

Briahna Joy Gray is one of the most ignorant cunts in America.

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2024 8:16 PM

[quote] Briahna Joy Gray is one of the most ignorant cunts in America.

She's no match for ME!

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2024 8:22 PM

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. I hear it is beautiful in Rafah this time of year. I’ll gladly chip in for a one way ticket.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2024 8:45 PM

Here gay-faced conservative commentator Robby Soave explodes at her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2024 8:47 PM

Knuckleheads learn things the hard way.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2024 8:50 PM

Don't embarrass your Zionist bosses and their Zionist sponsors.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2024 8:55 PM

Don't roll them eyes at me, fool!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2024 8:57 PM

Anyone who points out the complete bullshit of Israel's October 7 mass rape claims, just like their bullshit "40 beheaded baby" claims, has got to go. Uppity black broad, who does she think she is

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2024 9:00 PM

Your only post, r7?

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2024 9:11 PM

[quote] 🔴 EPIC DEBATE: Briahna Joy Gray Vs [Gay-Faced Conservative Commentator] Robby Soave In Amazing ADL V Twitter Debate 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2024 9:17 PM

Bye cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2024 9:17 PM

R15, nice try moron. She was fired after repeatedly demeaning an Israeli hostage’s sister and dismissing her pleas, while pushing common pro-Hamas talking points, including Israel’s culpability for the stall in hostage talks, denial of October 7 atrocities, and even the suggestion that support for Israel led to the 9/11 terror attack

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2024 9:34 PM

As people of her ilk constantly say, free speech has consequences. Let her taste her own medicine

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2024 9:36 PM

October 7 denialism is essentially Holocaust denial in real time

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2024 9:42 PM

Well you know they didn’t exactly hide the fact that they were raping women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2024 9:44 PM

If you want to support barbarism, keep rooting for Hamas to have their way.

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2024 9:51 PM

It seems like the majority of black Americans have aligned themselves with Palestine because to them, Israel is a mere cipher for the United States, and Palestinians are "brown bodies" and therefore "oppressed" and "colonized". It's extremely reductive and myopic thinking, and white liberals have been equally brainwashed to believe such things are pure objective truth.

by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2024 9:52 PM

She's a horrible human lady and deserved to be shit canned.

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2024 9:54 PM

*horrible lady

Not sure how the word "human" got in there, sorry

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2024 9:55 PM

That's delusional r24. BJG is more representative of white, urban liberals than the average black American who, frankly, don't give a shit. "Brown bodies"? WTF? Normal black people don't talk like that.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2024 9:56 PM

R27 educated black people do talk like that. Which, I guess you could argue that white liberals are at fault for it.

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2024 9:57 PM

I know lots of educated black people and that language is just not part of their lexicon. Of course they exist, but they're a tiny subset and only found in the usual spaces. R24 thinking the "majority of black Americans have aligned themselves with Palestine" because of their "brown bodies" is hilarious and insane.

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2024 10:03 PM

Brown birthing bodies and queer bodies need their own spaces. Spaces!

by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2024 10:04 PM

There are more “brown bodies” in Israel than white ones. I’m just saying.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2024 10:05 PM

At least Ta-Nehisi Coates has visited Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank and spoken to people there.

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2024 10:08 PM

Black hate for Jews goes back long before the current Gaza situation. Jesse Jackson illustrated his views by referring to New York City as Hymietown. And Al Sharpton got jews murdered in Crown Heights.

The murders of Freedom Riders Chaney and Schwerner didn't buy much gratitude from blacks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 7, 2024 10:24 PM

Briahna Joy Gray, now that's one ignorant [italic]schvartze[/italic]!

by Anonymousreply 34June 7, 2024 10:38 PM

I don’t hate BJG. Though I often disagree with her, I find her usually reasoned and intelligent. I don’t think she should be fired for this, but I get why people view her eye-rolling as offensive. I do.

If you want to see her in a very tense debate, check this out. She and Konstantin Kisin are still at each other’s throats on social media since the event.

Also,, I enjoy the Triggernometry podcast with Kisin quite a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 7, 2024 10:56 PM

Axed or asked?

by Anonymousreply 36June 7, 2024 11:07 PM

[quote] I don’t think she should be fired for this, but I get why people view her eye-rolling as offensive. I do.

Congratulations. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2024 11:20 PM

Glenn Greenwald is speaking with Briahna about all of this on his show "System Update" live now (it will also be available later) on Rumble

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2024 11:38 PM

Rolling your eyes is a vulgar expression of contempt.

by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2024 11:41 PM

Nothing but garbage ever came out of the failed Bernie Sanders presidential campaigns.

Garbage!

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2024 11:47 PM

She'll be missed . . .

by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2024 11:53 PM

After she was fired, she started retweeting white supremacist Jake Shields (amongst other dubious anit-semites)

She showed us who she really is. Another mask fell off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 8, 2024 3:30 AM

R35 and R38: thanks for the interesting links, much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 43June 8, 2024 3:44 AM

Murdoch NY Post links give clickdollars and SEO to people who hate gays.

by Anonymousreply 44June 8, 2024 4:28 AM

[quote]It seems like the majority of black Americans have aligned themselves with Palestine

uh, did you conduct a national poll on this? because this is nonsense also, Briahna Joy Gray is a nutso and hardly representative of black Americans

by Anonymousreply 45June 8, 2024 5:06 AM

Good fucking cunt

by Anonymousreply 46June 8, 2024 5:20 AM

I think she's a good interviewer, but much better on her own show, "Bad Faith." She has good rapport with so many of her subjects, many of whom are personal friends (I do realize that's not always a good thing). She's also had civil, mutually respectful, even humorous discussions with people with completely different political affiliations, such as Glenn Loury and Coleman Hughes. Some black conservatives have been recurring guests.

Also, her episodes focusing on pop culture can be interesting, including one she did on black versus white sentiments about The Beatles:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 8, 2024 5:31 AM

[quote]Anyone who points out the complete bullshit of Israel's October 7 mass rape claims, just like their bullshit "40 beheaded baby" claims, has got to go. Uppity black broad, who does she think she is

Is that all you have?

NO ONE CLAIMED 40 babies were beheaded in Israel on October 7th. NO ONE.

What was stated in fact is that nearly 40 CHILDREN were killed in and at least one of the babies was beheaded. Children were tortured in front of their parents, children were tied to their parents and set on fire. How do we know this? BECAUSE HAMAS FILMED IT.

Someone (not an official Israeli person) then got the facts mixed up and it the story became 40 BEHEADED BABIES.

by Anonymousreply 48June 8, 2024 11:07 AM

[quote] seems like the majority of black Americans have aligned themselves with Palestine

Doesn't seem like that to me. At best the community response can be summed up as " miss, I have problems of my own."

by Anonymousreply 49June 8, 2024 11:53 AM

And the mass rape claims are also total bullshit, r48.

So no, that wasn't "all I have." You missed my primary point.

And your claim about Hamas filming themselves torturing children tied to their parents set on fire is ALSO bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 50June 8, 2024 9:37 PM

R1 what’s is like to be hateful and bigoted? Stockholm syndrome from the homophobia you experienced, or do you think the vitriol is genetic?

by Anonymousreply 51June 8, 2024 10:13 PM

"they fired one". 🤮

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2024 10:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!