Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Clooney calls the White House to defend his wife after Biden's comments on Israel warrents she worked on

Clooney is scheduled for a huge fundraiser for Biden in California. Obama , Jimmy Kimmel and Julia Roberts also are participating. The fundraiser is next Saturday in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2024 6:13 PM

The article in at the WP I can't link it. But apparently, Amal could be in some trouble over this.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2024 8:01 PM

Link to article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2024 8:10 PM

His beard is the niece of notorious arms dealer Ziad Takieddine who supplies Hamas.

At one time Ziad was banned from entering the UK, I don't know if that is still the case.

The beard and her family have Georgie boy over a barrel they know all about his Lake Como misdeeds.

I tend to believe the rumors that The Clooney "Foundation" also serves as a $ laundry for her uncle. All those celebrity "foundations" are shady and self-serving.

Georgie donated 10M to King Charles' Prince's Trust to buy his beard an Award, maybe he can give Biden 10M too.

Clooney is such a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2024 8:15 PM

Why do he no call me no more?!?

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 8:28 PM

Warr-Ents?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2024 8:51 PM

[quote] The actor was also upset about the administration’s initial openness to imposing sanctions on the ICC because his wife might be subject to the penalties

That’s a happy prospect.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2024 8:52 PM

He needs to sit down.and let them all do their jobs. What professional woman wants her male throwing his weight around? Sounds like he lacks confidence in her ability.

Next big breakup?

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2024 9:01 PM

nat suit bipples

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2024 9:12 PM

Amal is an idiot mouthpiece for her uncle and she should have kept her mouth shut if she wanted to keep George's and her shadiness off the radar. Now they're exposed and vulnerable and I love it.

Send her off to Gaza along with the other zennials who "care so deeply" mounting hunger strikes at their ivy colleges.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2024 9:16 PM

Probably shouldn't let stars get involved with US policy making... Not a good look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2024 9:51 PM

Well now if Clooney gives Biden $10,000 millio, and the ICC investigation clears her-it's going to look sketchy. The Republicans will be all over it.

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2024 7:41 PM

This beard is too high maintenance. He should have just got a South American model like others do.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2024 7:45 PM

He thinks he’s so special

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2024 7:52 PM

r3...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2024 7:56 PM

Amal was supposed to be working on getting England to return the Parthenon sculptures to Greece?

Do something, woman!!

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2024 1:38 AM

I didn't know that r15. That instantly elevates her in my view.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 1:15 PM

He always seems so smug about. It's like he says - look who I married. I actually am a grown up.

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2024 2:42 PM

So Clooney helped host the affair yesterday. And they brought i $24 million. Quite the event!

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2024 6:06 PM

Wow - they raised $30 million! Obama, Clinton and Biden all together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2024 6:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!