Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump is literally foaming at the mouth

Adderall or rapies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 12, 2024 3:03 AM

Adderal is supposed to increase emotional regulation, so I'm voting rapies.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2024 5:02 PM

Too bad they can't euthanize him like the rabid dog he is.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2024 5:02 PM

Given his weight and diet, I'd imagine he is at increased cardiac risk. Adderall would definitely be contraindicated in this case.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2024 5:14 PM

Maybe he wouldn’t take his meds. If you try to give a pill to a cat, it will froth at the mouth as it does its best not to swallow!

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 5:29 PM

R4, I am cracking up at the image of Trump being wrapped in a towel as someone tries to shove a pill down his mouth.

The swiping! The scratching! The hissing!

The projectile diarrhea!

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2024 5:47 PM

It goes well with his new Flock of Seagulls hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2024 6:00 PM

I'm surprised it's taken this long.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2024 6:07 PM

Maybe it's his organs liquifying. There's only so much that can come out if his prolapse, I guess. His butthole mouth works just as well for leakage.

Whatever it is, I hope it's both painful and can't be treated with modern medicine.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2024 6:10 PM

he got the rapies

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2024 6:13 PM

he's a disgusting slob

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2024 6:14 PM

We've gone through this so many times before. I recall how excited DL got about reports that he was receiving a shock therapy of some sort in the White House – "he'll croak any day now, for sure!"

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2024 6:19 PM

Just when you think he can't be more repulsive than he already is.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2024 6:23 PM

Old Yeller

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2024 6:30 PM

Rape America great again or Make America rape again?

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2024 6:42 PM

Oh look another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2024 6:46 PM

You're getting tiresome, R15.

Just ignore these threads unless you're MAGA, which might be the case.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2024 7:00 PM

There was McDonalds on the desk behind the camera.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2024 7:29 PM

Wow, he really is foaming at the mouth in that second clip! I’ve seen old people, usually with dentures, have white, crusty stuff at the corners of their mouth but his was next level.

May favorite comment from OP’s link:

[quote] "I guess it's time to bring in Kristi Noem to put Trump out of his misery," another person wrote, referencing the South Dakota governor's fatal shooting of her 14-month-old dog.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2024 7:37 PM

R5, you made my day, laughing at the imagery of towel-wrapping!

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2024 8:24 PM

They have to wrap in the towel and shove the pill in his mouth to prevent him from crushing them up and snorting them

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2024 8:29 PM

[quote] we will take back our country on November 5, 2024.

I guess Trump forgot that he wouldn't become President until January 20, 2025.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2024 8:54 PM

Would someone please spike his Ozempic jab with bleach?

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2024 8:58 PM

My dog doesn't even have to be rabid for me to put it down! I'll take Trump down to the gravel pit, but only if I get to be the President.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2024 9:07 PM

It looked llike they had put him on some kind of meds for the trial. At first, he kept falling asleep, so they likely tweaked dosage or switched to a new med. At his age, it can be tricky when it comes to meds. He is definitely heavily medicated. I'm sure his personal "doctor" calls it something like "vitamin shots" or tells him because he is so manly and has so much testosterone, heneeds a special drug cocktail so he won't be to angry at the "libs". I assume his heart will just give out soon. HIs mainlining of Mickey Ds and pill popping isn't sustainable. Look closely at his face now as opposed to a few years ago. He is still wearing a lot of make up, but face looks drawn and hollow in places. If he picks that cockroach son of his as his running mate, then you will know that his days are numbered. Those nutjobs are hoping to usher in the Trump Dynasty. Literally the greediest, shittiest man on the planet will bring down our country and capitalism.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2024 9:16 PM

r13, don't insult Old Yeller (the dog) like that. :-(

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2024 9:21 PM

I asked a priest friend of mine what he thought of Pope Benedict when he was still in office. He responded," All of us are praying for a quick, peaceful death." I think all of us are praying for the same thing for Trump, minus the "peaceful."

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2024 9:24 PM

Someone swapped Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bleach bathroom cleanser for donald's liquid denture soak.

Good boy, Lurch!

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2024 10:24 PM

When is he just going to drop dead already?

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2024 11:02 PM

He's out of his mind and a useless waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2024 11:04 PM

The world is still awaiting a new Bond, R28.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2024 1:34 AM

They have him on a cleanse so that he pees clean. There will be withdrawal symptoms. Let’s watch.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2024 1:52 AM

R31 Trump going through withdrawals before jail will be punishment enough.

by Anonymousreply 32June 7, 2024 2:06 AM

Wouldn’t it be ironic if he’s taking Ozempic and it ends up killing him. Death by vanity to the world’s most vain man.

by Anonymousreply 33June 7, 2024 7:10 AM

Let's all laugh at the traitor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 7, 2024 8:34 PM

He has his first meeting with his parole officer today. But, it's over zoom and he's got a babysitter -- I mean, his LAWYER-- there by his side, so he doesn't ask her if she's being so mean to him because she has blood coming out of her whatever.

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2024 2:46 PM

[quote] You're getting tiresome, [R15].

[quote] Just ignore these threads unless you're MAGA, which might be the case.

Of course it’s a MAGAt. Only an illiterate nazi would be too stupid to figure out how to check a book out of a library.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2024 2:59 PM

They are both senile. Neither one of them should be running. I bet whichever one wins will die in office. We will be stuck with whoever Trump picks for VP or Harris.

by Anonymousreply 37June 12, 2024 1:14 AM

Yeah, r37....BOTH SIDES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 38June 12, 2024 2:48 AM

r37 is also:

*Trump can't win*

[quote]I am a woman and I'm not voting for Biden. The Democrats use abortion as a carrot but won't do anything about it. They can't do anything anyway now that it has gone to the States. And Biden is tied to the whole trans bullshit. He isn't doing enough to stop people from coming over the border. I'm writing in JKRowling. But I live in the bluest state in the nation so it won't matter how I vote. I am voting blue on all down ballots. Hopefully, the Democrats will win the House and Senate and that will render the orange menace a lame-duck president.

[quote]I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I cannot believe gay people are so pro-trans when trans women are mostly straight and homophobic. I also live in CA which means I don't have to vote because CA is true blue. In CA you can lose your kids if you don't put them on hormones when the kid says they are trans. Most women are not as concerned about abortion as I would have thought. I was a second-wave feminist in the 70s and am shocked at how little women care about losing abortion. Most women can still obtain abortions if they do it early. You can now get abortion pills over the counter in certain states and we are sending them to women who need them in states that don't allow abortion. Which is why they are trying to get the pills off the market.

by Anonymousreply 39June 12, 2024 2:55 AM

Why is no one talking about the syphillis outbreak about yo occur between his eye brows?

by Anonymousreply 40June 12, 2024 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!