Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Judge orders Steve Bannon to report to prison on July 1 for contempt of Congress sentence

The former Trump adviser was sentenced to four months in prison for refusing to comply with Jan. 6 Committee subpoenas, but it had been put on hold while he appealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 10, 2024 2:43 PM

Bend over, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2024 4:53 PM

Don't be shocked if the fat fuck does a runner. I hope they made him turn in his passport.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2024 4:58 PM

He needs shock treatment.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2024 5:00 PM

He needs shot treatment. Like from a snub nosed 38.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 5:04 PM

Mein orange Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2024 5:06 PM

Guantanamo Bay military prison is nice and hot this time of year. There may be space there next to other well funded terrorists. Between them and the thugs guarding the place he could hang with his own he might even find his tribe.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2024 5:07 PM

I can't imagine how bad his alcohol detox DTs are going to be. He really should tell the Marshalls' Service as he's taken into custody, but he's always denied his obvious alcoholism. I hope the Marshalls are aware and take steps so he doesn't die of DTs while in their custody. Imagine the MAGAe rage if he did.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2024 5:08 PM

Can you imagine him in the showers?

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2024 5:14 PM

oh, we can do that, r8.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2024 6:16 PM

It will probably be the first time he actually takes one, r8

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2024 6:26 PM

Barf.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2024 6:28 PM

Good. Then Bannon won't be able to broadcast his bullshit until Nov. 1.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2024 6:34 PM

He looks like a walking boil.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2024 6:51 PM

Give him the Whitey Bulger Treatment!

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2024 6:59 PM

He’s arrogant enough to not comply

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2024 7:02 PM

Note to self: make sure all promised "gratuities to RFK Jr. and C. West are paid in full before 7/1/24.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2024 7:09 PM

Can't wait for the picture of him layering 3 orange jumpsuits.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2024 7:39 PM

Meet at prison entrance July 1-WILL BE WILD!

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2024 7:47 PM

Trump's totally sane response:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2024 7:55 PM

Shower r8? What's a shower?

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2024 7:58 PM

I think Trump's sentence should be having to delouse Steve Bannon. That kind of horror should not be inflicted upon some random prison guard making minimum wage!

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2024 8:00 PM

Damn, only for four months.

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2024 8:07 PM

He will make friends with the guards who are all rightwingers, even the black ones.

There’s been a huge sea change since US police services started being infiltrated with white supremacusts back in 2006. The FBI stood back and did nothing. My guess is Russia was behind that because white supremacists were too fucking stupid to figure that out themselves. We have lots of Russian agents here now (including that nutbag from Ukraine). We were inundated with Russians during perestroika and glasnost and then after USSR “collapsed.” We also have a hefty birth tourism business at Trump Sunny Isles in Miami since forever.

So our police, corrections, border patrol, military, ATF, FBI and god knows what else are thoroughly infiltrated. Now they’re all rightwingers, persuaded by their coworkers. Again - even black officers have picked up on white supremacy. People like Clarence Thomas claiming segregated schools was better for AAs than desecrated schools (meanwhile, Thomas went to Catholic school). Some other AA political loon is now saying blacks had it better under Jim Crow.

So…I don’t think Bannon will have it bad in prison. He’s also a vet…not a combat veteran, but a vet. Lots of prisoners make common cause over that.

Bannon knows he’ll be fine in prison. He’s just stirring up shit

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2024 8:08 PM

[quote]Mein orange Fuhrer.

Maybe no one goes to that post because Bannon's name is misspelled, Eva.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2024 8:09 PM

Vile man.

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2024 8:10 PM

Cue all the “hilarious” remarks about prison rape, soap, showers, bubba, bending over. They’re so original.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2024 8:10 PM

The timing is good so we won’t see him until near the election. I hope he has to serve the full four months and is beat up.

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2024 8:14 PM

Who would want to fuck THAT, R26?

Then again he'll be more afraid of rape than anything else. Are there prison rapists who enjoy stinking shit as lube?

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2024 9:06 PM

THE SKIN TAGS ALONE!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2024 9:09 PM

I'm not hoping for a rape; I'm hoping for a shiv between the ribs.

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2024 9:26 PM

I would settle for a couple of brief yet intimate introductions between the stainless steel rim of a prison toilet bowl and his herpes-encrusted fucked-out cunt of a face.

by Anonymousreply 31June 6, 2024 11:23 PM

I hate his filthy, sweaty ass. Lock him up.

by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2024 11:32 PM

Headline from Reddit : "Judge orders Steve Bannon to report to prison on July 1 for his first ever shower"

@r26, You can't do Steve Bannon without doing the dirty, grimy, smelly, crusty shower jokes

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2024 11:33 PM

Why not jail him with Trump? They can make love and keep out of harm’s way.

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2024 11:35 PM

Maybe he can sneak out occasionally by getting Brandi Carlile to switch off with him sometimes (?).

by Anonymousreply 35June 7, 2024 2:03 AM

MTG has offered to have conjugal visits with Bannon (anal only).

by Anonymousreply 36June 7, 2024 2:34 AM

Which one is the bottom, R36? Marge definitely has the bigger equipment.

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2024 3:26 AM

👋👋👋

by Anonymousreply 38June 7, 2024 5:15 AM

I hope he comes out of the slammah with facial tattoos. No tear drops, that isn't really Stevie's personality. I'm thinking he will meet his soulmate in lockup and they could get matching WHITE POWER tats across their foreheads.

by Anonymousreply 39June 7, 2024 10:35 AM

Did Mr. Bannon have to give back the money he bilked out of the deplorables to build the wall?

Serious question. He and Alex Jones should be penniless at this point.

by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2024 11:54 AM

He will never repay those dim motherfuckers that money, R40. They probably are still sending him their dollars, even knowing he bilked them, thinking it's "owning the Libs" in some way (then running to social media to blame Biden about being broke).

People like Bannon love those retards.

by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2024 11:57 AM

R35 huh?

by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2024 12:01 PM

@r40, Nah, nobody cares if you steal money from deplorables

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2024 12:04 PM

For r40

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2024 12:36 PM

God help the medic for the cavity search.

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2024 12:44 PM

Can't they force him to shower?

by Anonymousreply 46June 7, 2024 1:28 PM

I did nothing wrong 🤡

by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2024 1:41 PM

R40, R 41- he is going to trial for that exact crime- wait- as soon as he gets out of Prison in November. The Judge? Merchan.

by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2024 2:45 PM

If I was Stevie's cellie, I'd be making sure that fat pustule showered daily. No freaking way would I share that small a space and a shitter with someone who so obviously regards cleanliness in such low esteem.

Knocking out a tooth a day until that p.o.s. learned to scrub himself seems like a good way to teach him to shower on the reg.

by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2024 3:00 PM

@r46, "Can't they force him to shower? "

Yes, yes they can 🚿

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2024 7:16 PM

I think Bannon is hot as hell and probably knows who to throw a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 51June 7, 2024 7:22 PM

[quote] I can't imagine how bad his alcohol detox DTs are going to be.

R7 He won’t be the first prisoner who got the DTs soon after an incarceration. I’m guessing he’ll be transported to either a prison hospital or an outside hospital under armed guard to provide life support if needed. He might even spend most of his 4 months in a hospital if he comes out of the DTs so debilitated that he needs extensive rehab.

How ironic that the government that Bannon wants to destroy will be paying for his welfare for 4 months. Of course, government support is never a problem to a MAGA when THEY get it.

by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2024 7:42 AM

^ MAGA is always the first one running to the Government for handouts. Another one of those telling projections

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2024 7:59 AM

It's not "government handouts" if they're white, R53. Those are "earned". It's only "handouts" if the people receiving them are of color.

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2024 12:16 PM

I’m not sure that’s fair - to the other prisoners.

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2024 12:26 PM

I wonder if Stevie is sober enough to be counting down the number of days and hours of freedumb he has left.

I hope his alcohol tolerance is so high he can't get drunk enough anymore to be intoxicated to the point where he can forget that he'll soon be just a nameless inmate and go by a number, instead.

Just like any other thing or animal, Stevie, you brought it on yourself buddy.

by Anonymousreply 56June 10, 2024 2:42 PM

*thug or animal

My autocorrect doesn't like the word "thug".

by Anonymousreply 57June 10, 2024 2:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!