Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bennifer’s $60m Mansion Back on the Market

Whom whomp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2024 5:30 PM

Yeah, it's over.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2024 3:13 PM

Jenny from the Block has put her home on the block.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2024 3:17 PM

[quote]Whom whomp

OP’s a SPECIAL kind of tard.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2024 3:19 PM

Why does he still dress like he's 23?

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 4:05 PM

[quote] Why does he still dress like he's 23?

Because mentally he is.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2024 4:08 PM

Ugh, that house. It’s like living in a conference center.

No one needs all that space. Yes, they both have kids but shared custody, right?

That house gives me nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2024 4:11 PM

She better stop living so extravagantly, because her career has peaked. She can't afford any more $60 million mansions.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2024 4:12 PM

Will she eventually land in a trailer, as her destiny seems headed, or will she be the world's oldest yachter and keep a place in Oxnard?

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2024 4:12 PM

See everyone? Even a 60 million dollar house can't bring you happiness.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2024 4:14 PM

r4 he dresses like that because he is an alcoholic. Alcoholics and drug addicts don't mature while they are using. Maturing is a matter of learning and growing and that can't be done when abusing substances.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2024 4:17 PM

That house is so large and empty. It's like everyone suddenly wants to copy Candy Spelling's accidental oversized rooms from Spelling Manor. It's such a waste of space and energy to keep all that climate controlled. The home is so large that it doesn't seem at all comfortable. For $60 million, why the hell would you want to see your neighbors?

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2024 4:46 PM

Did you expect him to shoot hoops in a 3 piece suit and wingtips, r4?

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2024 4:54 PM

If Ben was smart he would move away from Los Angeles. You don't have to live in La La Land to be a successful actor or director anymore. He loved his estate near the Ga. coast. He should not have sold it once he married Jennifer Garner, but as usual he does whatever some woman demands of him. He needs to swear off women for a good long while and learn to take care of himself. And if and when he does marry again it should not be anyone in the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2024 4:56 PM

r12 why didn't those clues make you wonder why he is in jeans and a jacket? He's not about to play hoops, he's probably coming or going to one of his crotch fruit sporting events/practices/etc.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2024 4:57 PM

r13 what make you think Ben isn't smart? He's having his cake and eating it too. Everyone knows he dumbed her. Everyone knows that $60,000,000 house isn't hurting his day-to-day budget. He's already moved out to a $100,000 a month mansion. Probably with a hot 20-something play thing to fuck when in the mood.

Ben, got to come and go from JLo's life as he saw fit. LIke a bird, she let him play her like a fiddle. When he was done with her, he bounced, again.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2024 4:59 PM

Dumped*

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2024 4:59 PM

Even A Rod is getting in on the schadenfreude!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2024 5:03 PM

Do you think they're divorcing because her new album/documentary/film/tour have all flopped in quick succession?

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2024 5:08 PM

[quote] what make you think Ben isn't smart?

Well let's see. He's an alcoholic, a needy man who can't seem to function without some broad to take care of him, a known emotional wreck over the years, and God only knows what other emotional issues he's dealing with. He is surely book smart, but he is as dumb as a rock when it comes to having life smarts.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2024 5:08 PM

Fine, hairsplitter r14. My point was that his outfit matches his prop, the baskwtball he's holding, whether he's actually going to use the ball or not.

He's dressed like most other guys his age here in L.A. I'm sitting at a coffee shop right now people watching, and every single guy going in and out has been wearing jeans or shorts and a tee or hoody while I've been sitting here. That includes the old guy yelling on his phone behind me.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2024 5:08 PM

Actually, the Zillow listing says it has 17 bedrooms and 30 bathrooms. Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2024 5:14 PM

The guesthouse is 10,000sqft. I believe that's called a guest mansion.

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2024 5:17 PM

r19 he's an alcoholic that has made enough money to afford (maybe half) of a $60 million dollar home, a $100k a month crash pad, and whatever he shells out to Jen Garner. Ben is rich enough to never work another day in his life and isn't some Hollywood nepobaby. So I'd say he can't be that dumb and was smart enough to turn his marginal talent into a small cash cow.

And, being an addict doesn't make you stupid. It's a disease you asshole.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2024 5:17 PM

Don’t you know love don’t cost a thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2024 5:18 PM

[quote] smart enough to turn his marginal talent into a small cash cow.

They’ve both made such a little go a very long way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2024 5:23 PM

The Celtics are in the NBA Finals so he walks around with a basketball. She’s married to a 12 year old!

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2024 5:30 PM

Looks like some shit out of Elysium.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2024 5:31 PM

[quote] Looks like some shit out of Elysium.

Starring Matt Damon, fags!

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2024 5:33 PM

They only bought that house with a mortgage. No way do they have the combined cash for a $60 million house.

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2024 5:36 PM

"Like a bird, she let him play her like a fiddle"

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2024 5:40 PM

[quote] Did you expect him to shoot hoops in a 3 piece suit and wingtips, [R4]?

I expect him at age 51 to be no longer shooting hoops for photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 31June 6, 2024 5:43 PM

[quote] [R13] what make you think Ben isn't smart? He's having his cake and eating it too. Everyone knows he dumbed her. Everyone knows that $60,000,000 house isn't hurting his day-to-day budget. He's already moved out to a $100,000 a month mansion. Probably with a hot 20-something play thing to fuck when in the mood.

[quote]Ben, got to come and go from JLo's life as he saw fit. LIke a bird, she let him play her like a fiddle. When he was done with her, he bounced, again.

Yes, I'm absolutely sure he's playing the Long Game. He is in so much control of his life--we have just seen that time and again.

by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2024 5:45 PM

I've always appreciated JLo's stardom precisely because of her minimal talent. She took her gorgeous self and the 4 Ds to get to wealthy and famous.

I'll take JLo hater's word for it that she's experiencing a long-deserved comeuppance, based upon her treatment of others and her Wannabe Diva demands. I say Wannabe because, apparently, she's not good at that either.

To me, among the retired or still out there, one Pop Diva still reigns - Miss Ross. Nobody served it better than her and nobody has yet to equal her, although Mariah Carey is a runner-up.

But, I think JLo's learning a painful lesson, one every aging human endures, and I don't feel like piling on, although I'm owed from her for sitting through that mini-movie "This Is Me...Now."

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2024 5:49 PM

What are the 4 D's? Diddy, Dick, Dance, Drama?

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2024 6:07 PM

The House of Hubris....

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2024 6:40 PM

I assume r33 missed the lil Kim tit grab live on t.v. Or an unconscious drunk slumped over in a Blockbuster parking lot.

Then there's all the Motown/Berry Gordy cuntiness.

At least JLo is pretty and has her own teeth.

by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2024 6:45 PM

Let's hope this curse spills over onto the Celtics as well.

by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2024 7:01 PM

Ben has very short legs....how tall does he claim to be?

by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2024 7:16 PM

Give me 60 million to casually spend. I’ll use it better than they did.

by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2024 7:29 PM

They're not wasting any time if in fact their house is for sale.

by Anonymousreply 40June 6, 2024 7:31 PM

NOT A FAG.

by Anonymousreply 41June 6, 2024 8:05 PM

R38 he claims to be 6'4 but others say 6'1.

by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2024 8:09 PM

His clothes say 23, but his surgically altered 51 year-old face says… surgically altered 51.

by Anonymousreply 43June 6, 2024 8:11 PM

She caught him red handed simultaneously sucking a guy’s cock and getting fucked up his scrawny ass- and that was the last straw .

by Anonymousreply 44June 6, 2024 8:19 PM

ugly ass house

by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2024 8:44 PM

Couldn't the sale be because she needs to liquidate some assets in the wake of the tour cancellation? Don't get me wrong, I think their relationship is a slow-motion train wreck, but the sale says "money trouble" to me more than "marital trouble."

by Anonymousreply 46June 6, 2024 8:55 PM

[quote] Why does he still dress like he's 23?

Jeans and a t-shirt is appropriate for any age.

by Anonymousreply 47June 6, 2024 9:02 PM

Shopping with her them for the new apt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 6, 2024 9:04 PM

I hope they can save their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 49June 6, 2024 9:07 PM

Do we have a 'Tasteful Friends' listing, yet? I would love to see inside their kitchen and bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 50June 6, 2024 9:11 PM

You know I've got enough kids to fill that house, Mom! Can I have it? PLEASE!!

by Anonymousreply 51June 6, 2024 9:14 PM

It’s the perfect place to have my Dominican orgies!

by Anonymousreply 52June 6, 2024 9:30 PM

24 bathrooms and he left the toilet seat up in all of them = irreconcilable differences

by Anonymousreply 53June 6, 2024 9:46 PM

Ugliest fucking house on here so far.

by Anonymousreply 54June 6, 2024 9:47 PM

It’s funny how in that unretouched photo of her and Ben, she’s got a little John Leguizamo goin on around the face.

by Anonymousreply 55June 6, 2024 10:33 PM

[QUOTE]The guesthouse is 10,000sqft. I believe that's called a guest mansion.

And yet he needs to have a $100k/month rental when there are two residences on a huge lot?

by Anonymousreply 56June 7, 2024 1:59 AM

Weren't they both on the rebound when they glommed back onto each other, holding on for dear life? Yeah, rebound relationships rarely work.

by Anonymousreply 57June 7, 2024 2:01 AM

Presumably her voice can't carry all the way to his rental R56, unlike a guest house no more than a football field away.

by Anonymousreply 58June 7, 2024 8:45 PM

BEN!! I TOLD THIS ASSHOLE OF A MAID TO SERVE ONLY *SALTED* PEANUTS!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!

by Anonymousreply 59June 7, 2024 9:03 PM

Always hated that cunt-you’re soon to be repeat ex husband is a fag

by Anonymousreply 60June 8, 2024 1:45 AM

R57 Every relationship is a rebound relationship for JLo. She hops immediately off one dick on to the next. I don't think she's been single for more than a week in her adult life.

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2024 2:31 PM

R49 = JLo.

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2024 2:39 PM

I wonder if there is too much security and cameras, etc., at the mansion/guest mansion for Ben's liking, making it much more difficult to smuggle in a 20-something cocktail waitress.

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2024 3:04 PM

It sho is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 64June 8, 2024 3:08 PM

Astro-Turf lawns. Now that is as tacky as it gets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 8, 2024 3:32 PM

[quote]I wonder if there is too much security and cameras, etc., at the mansion/guest mansion for Ben's liking, making it much more difficult to smuggle in a 20-something cocktail waitress.

Perhaps it's the difficulty smuggling out the occasional bodies afterwards that's the determining factor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2024 5:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!