Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pennsylvania Republicans jeer, leave statehouse floor in protest of officers who defended Capitol on Jan. 6

"LAW AND ORDER! LOL! J/K! FUCK YOU GUYS!" - PA GOP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 5:04 PM

jackasses

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2024 12:52 PM

What happened to back the blue

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2024 12:59 PM

I guess they only "back" the ones who beat up or kill the people they don't care for, R2.

Real heroes like this? Well. You see what they really think of them.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2024 1:01 PM

The Republican party is now openly fascist, whatever euphemisms they use.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 1:02 PM

Blue. Wave. November.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2024 1:04 PM

r5 is all that needs to be said about this.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2024 1:17 PM

Why did so many white house cops kill themselves the next few days?

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2024 1:28 PM

[quote]…Republicans literally booed, hissed…

I’ve experienced this. Acceptable gentleman callers they are not.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2024 1:46 PM

I think some of these same PA Rethugs have taken to starting threads on Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2024 1:46 PM

Because they saw what Orange Jesus, his followers, and the GQP had in store for America and couldn't handle the thought that they had supported them with their whole hearts, R27.

Having reality beat the fuck out of you, having a front row seat to watching your "heroes" try to kill the fairly elected president and representatives (including the previous admin's VP), observing the guy you thought was going to "save" America encouraging human trash bags to tear down and shit all over the flag (literally) and our institution of Democracy, caused them cognitive dissonance so extreme they offed themselves rather than sort out the emotional pain and betrayal of it all.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2024 2:12 PM

Harry Dunn ran in the recent MD primary for a congressional seat, but lost. I hope he keeps trying in future elections. I would love to see him walking the halls of congress as a representative, after he defended it on J6.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2024 4:22 PM

Of course, the Dems won't use the footage in their campaigns. What would Michelle think?

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2024 4:44 PM

disgusting

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2024 6:40 PM

Anybody who still believes that Trump supporters today are not part of a cult are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2024 9:20 PM

reminder bump

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2024 9:18 PM

Dunn's response and more details:

"Ex-Cop attacked on Jan. 6 responds to PA Republicans who heckled him"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2024 4:45 PM

I guess they only back the blue when they are beating up minorities.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 5:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!