Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Question for the AI poster who makes images of celebrities as done in different styles

Could you do that with various closet cases, but make them in the style of 50s-70s gay pulp fiction covers?

I would love to see Lindsey Graham posed like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 6:53 PM

Get a blog, OP. How many of these fucking image generation threads do we need?

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2024 4:10 AM

It's kind of sad how much time you spend fetishizing over Graham

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2024 4:21 AM

OP Jesus Christ how fucking old are you. Nobody cares about your stupid elder gay bullshit. AI wasn’t invented so you could post Lindsay Graham’s head on “Satan Was a Faggot.”

AI was invented so you could draw Chris Evans stripping during Fleet Week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2024 4:26 AM

I've not posted about him in months and months and months, r2.

You're confusing me with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 4:28 AM

Tried in CoPilot, wouldnt let me do it, it doesnt seem to allow you to makes images of famous people especially controversial ones

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2024 6:51 AM

Tried a few other services - DreamStudio also balked at the task, as did one or two others

Tried Canva.com - success! Two reasonable images, here's the first

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2024 3:34 PM

Here's the second. As with all these tools any wording in them is completely garbled, but that could be easily fixed in Photoshop or even Paint if you're patient and cheap, and this image is suggestive of a good title already!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2024 3:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2024 4:06 PM

R8, thats great, exactly what OP was asking for! What AI tool did you use for that may I ask?

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2024 4:11 PM

R6 - He looks like Orson Welles in that one.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2024 4:16 PM

Variations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2024 4:18 PM

R9 OpenArt

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2024 4:24 PM

OP the magic word is PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2024 4:34 PM

Thanks, v8 fairy and r8!

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2024 4:40 PM

Civitai is another fun site to experiment with. There are a variety of base models which will give different results.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2024 4:47 PM

I like OpenArt because it uses a lot of the same style settings as Wonder, which is being used to create art here as well.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2024 4:52 PM

Please! More Miss Lyndsey!

Good poosie.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2024 4:40 PM

For R17

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2024 6:23 PM

R18 lol, that may be very close to reality.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 6:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!