Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blaire White at a Texas Pride event

You know what time it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2024 1:59 AM

All these assholes asking provoking questions and then EDIT the responses and acting like they're being ostrachised. Dude - you're being the asshole.

Rage bait pays the bills for her. Even though Republicans have told her TO HER FACE that she should detransition and that they don't want her.

She's taking out ALL of her 'not fitting in' and being abused by her dad feefees on to the very community that would accept her - IF she wasn't such an attention whore and mean.

We know what she's all about - but instead, she gets offended that she can't offend people.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2024 3:17 AM

R1 here - and let me add - let her go to a conservative event, announce that she's trans and start to ask even basic questions of whether trans or gay people should have rights.

She's scared of being at this Pride? No she isn't - she knows nothing's going to happen to her. Gays and Lesbians aren't violent - outside of vocally being against you.

She wouldn't leave a conservative proud boy event without blood. And she KNOWS that. But she wants to antagonize the one group who would support her.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2024 3:26 AM

My god! All those people look like what would be left after a radioactive holocaust.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2024 3:56 AM

[quote] My god! All those people look like what would be left after a radioactive holocaust.

Yes, the interviewer doesn't need to spice up the interviews, You can't stop those nuts and psychos from speaking "their" truth whatever its bullshit content.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 4:04 AM

Love Blaire.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2024 4:06 AM

The thumbnail with the towering drag queen makes it look like Blaire is going to come for her in this but in reality they had a nice exchange (despite the fact that Blaire doesn’t agree with anything that was said). The queen also knew who Blaire was but was respectful and even gave Blaire a hug at the end.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2024 4:31 AM

Trannies are lucky to have someone like Blaire who is able to show that not all trans people are crazy terrorist-loving commies.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2024 4:55 AM

It's funny how I've never met anyone who love terrorists but these people are supposedly everywhere, according to DL.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2024 5:26 AM

Irrespective of whether or not Blaire has been absorbed by/willfully assimilated into the right, the truth remains that she's one of the few rational trans people in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2024 12:54 AM

She's one of the few trans people that can pass.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2024 12:59 AM

I enjoy Blaire White. Yes, she’s got a shtick, and yes, she supports Trump, but she has a knack for exposing the hypocrisy and idiocy of so many contemporary progressives, especially on gender issues.

Also, not all of the interactions from this Pride were negative. She’s clearly got some fans. And some hostile, burly guy creepers who I suspect want to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2024 2:21 AM

She seems moderate and sane, unlike most of the far left.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2024 2:23 AM

OP my good friends, you keeps spending g the propaganda time with the homosexuals and not looks for real money with e white old Americans grifts?

So much the time wasted.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2024 2:45 AM

Give it to Rita Panahi to spin this for our semi-hate-viewing pleasure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2024 3:05 AM

Only an idiot would support this braindead Trumpster troll

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2024 3:09 AM

I hate to say it, but these corpulent, waddling boomers stalking Blaire at this event are victims of their own bipartisan mind prisons. If you don't agree with conservatives, fair enough. But at the end of the day, Blaire is trans and should be welcome at an event like this. Even if you feel her being there is nothing but pure shit-stirring, you are giving her exactly what she wants by harassing her and acting a fool.

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2024 5:33 AM

Ignored thread. 🚫 No need to amplify this shit.

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2024 5:38 AM

R17 lives in a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2024 6:45 AM

Telling bigots what they want to hear is a very lucrative gig. Just ask Caitlyn Jenner, Tim Scott and Candace Owens.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2024 11:11 AM

Oh, Robert.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2024 11:21 AM

r14 Wow. That last one with the drag queen and the woman who supports Palestine can't be real. She actually fixed her mouth to say, "So, Israel is still a Muslim country, right?" How the hell does someone not know that Israel always has been and always will be Jewish?

ABBA TAKE THE WHEEL!!

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2024 11:55 AM

[quote]acting like they're being ostrachised

R1, does this mean being turned into an ostrich?

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2024 12:27 PM

Robert thinks he's a cool girl, not like the other girls, but in reality he's just another variety of deranged fggt in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2024 7:29 PM

r23, stop with your homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2024 8:05 PM

r24 Robert claims to be a straight woman. How can I be homophobic against a straight woman...?

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2024 8:26 PM

No, Robert doesn't claim to be a straight woman. Blaire is a transwoman who likes men.

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2024 8:29 PM

r26 Please. Robert thinks he's a woman. Anything said to the contrary is purely for continued grifting purposes. For useful idiots like you.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2024 8:42 PM

Was she always a Trumper? I thought she was a "voice of reason", right-leaning libertarian type with some sensible views. I guess she found out she could make more money mocking "woke" culture.

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2024 8:53 PM

So, r27 you are saying that transwomen are delusional? I mean, I don't disagree but let's be clear here.

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2024 8:53 PM

r29 Obviously. And Robert, despite the "sane" words he spouts is no different.

by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2024 9:03 PM

r28 In her own words...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 8, 2024 12:20 AM

digesting their own vomit

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2024 1:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!