Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pride for Datalounge shut-ins

WeHo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2024 8:25 PM

Is this changing minds anymore or turning people against us?

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2024 2:52 AM

Seen one, seen them all.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2024 3:00 AM

R1. Have you ever been to Vegas?

It might be shocking to you, but most women present more skin at the local beach or community pool.

Unclench.

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2024 3:03 AM

r1 is VERY CONCERNED.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 3:04 AM

The guy in the beginning wearing blue Andrew Christian under wear that’s also at the 6:23 mark, is he anybody?!? Just some random? He’s hot, I really like him.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2024 7:01 AM

Gavin Newsom should release a dick pic for PRIDE.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2024 7:40 AM

^ he's BIG.

Kimberly G.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2024 8:49 AM

R2 Man, you said it!

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2024 10:13 AM

Notice how empty the parade route is.

I don’t think people care that much anymore. I think the ubiquity of Pride Month has made it a lot of things like Pride Parades seem like overkill… if it’s everywhere why make the effort to go see this?

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2024 10:32 AM

I see the old pride flag being waved. It reminds me of Captain Von Trapp displaying the Austrian flag to show resistance to the Anschluss.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2024 12:43 PM

[QUOTE] Notice how empty the parade route is.

This is why they ain’t waving to us.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2024 12:47 PM

Why aren’t more people watching that parade?

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2024 1:00 PM

Something about it all looks so antiquated. I used to go to pride parades when I lived in CHI and DC and it was fun. These days, I'd avoid that whole part of town to do my weekend errands. Guys humping the air wearing underwear on floats and legions of misfit toys shuffling down a parade route? Meh. I wish this generation was more creative with these celebrations.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2024 1:00 PM

They're comin' for ya

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2024 1:07 PM

Ohio is turning into Iran.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2024 1:16 PM

I can smell the antibiotic resistant gonorrhea through the screen.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2024 3:48 PM

Muscle queens in thongs and rainbow drag queens. This has nothing to do with me or most of the people I know.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2024 4:02 PM

For everyone asking about crowds, sometime post-Covid traditional LA Pride, which was typically held in Weho, split in 2 so there's now Weho Pride, which this is, and LA Pride which is this coming weekend and I think is at Dodger Stadium.

The split has diluted both events.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2024 7:13 PM

These things are so archaic.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2024 7:29 PM

I don't do street festivals. Gross people. Gross food. Gross bathrooms. I'll be at the bar at the Four Seasons on Doheny. Ring me when it's all over.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2024 7:36 PM

"Muscle queens in thongs and rainbow drag queens. This has nothing to do with me or most of the people I know."

I think anything to do with gayness or homosexuality or sexuality of any kind wants anything to do with Miss R17 and her fabulous coterie.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2024 7:51 PM

R17 Who said it did?

Get over yourself narcissist.

A day at the gym won't kill you either.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2024 8:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!