Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Never let yourself be put in a box

Your potential is infinite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2024 6:19 PM

[quote] Never let yourself be put in a box

Worst advice ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2024 7:26 PM

Near illiterate, vulgar and insular supposedly 42 year old Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is my greatest role model for aspirational bootstrapping.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2024 7:27 PM

Is this a joke? God, I couldn't listen for more than 40 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2024 7:27 PM

Drain it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2024 7:27 PM

Cowboy Carter really came and went didn't it?

Had no lasting power whatsoever. Talk of the world one day and then, bam, the world went silent the next.

As a non fan, non hater, I actually liked it on my first listen. But I haven't revisited it even once. I must be par for the course for most of the general population.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2024 7:27 PM

R5 Beyonce has an amazing PR team.

Now if she just had some talent to keep the momentum they create for her going...

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2024 7:31 PM

R6 I just went and looked:

Taylor's album is number one seven weeks in. Ariana's album is still in the top 6 (and it came out a few weeks before CC). Billie's album has sold over 100k for all three weeks since it's release.

Cowboy Carter is out of the top twenty.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2024 8:41 PM

I should point out that there's nothing wrong with that. The album is pretty good. And it did sell a lot first week.

But we can all stop saying that Beyonce is some current mega star.

Like Gaga and Rihanna, she's a legacy act now. Super famous. Everyone knows her. Everyone will be interested in what she does. But she doesn't shift culture anymore.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2024 8:43 PM

You hoes tried it. It’s still doing fairly well and her song with Miley is climbing up the charts. Just wait until the tour starts.

This is artistry right here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2024 8:51 PM

R8 Cowboy boots and western attire are up over 100% you fraudulent cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2024 8:52 PM

R10 If you think wardrobe sales are an indication of a singer's talent, well, honey, I can't help you.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2024 8:59 PM

R11 Once again you are playing checkers and I am playing chess. Learn reading comprehension and the argument in which I was responding to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2024 9:02 PM

R12 You said "cowboy boots and western attire are up over 100% you fraudulent cunt."

We can read just fine, Hortense.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2024 9:04 PM

What you’re playing is the fucking fool. Get yourself a Flopyoncé blog where you can sell your bullshit about “wardrobe sales”. We’ve had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2024 9:12 PM

R10, Gaga did it first.

Also, why did you need to call me a fraudulent cunt? I haven't attacked you at all. I just don't share your universal love for Beyonce and am expressing myself respectfully on the subject at hand.

I thought you were going to change?

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2024 10:44 PM

R15 I have changed. Toughen up. My retort wasn’t about talent. If you are confused I was responding to a comment.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2024 11:03 PM

Snap of my fingers, I'm Thanos! Can't help thinking of a Purple Chicken in a Beyonce wig wearing the Infinity Stones Glove, killing trillions. Doesn't anyone speak to Beyonce about lyrical content, storytelling, and poetic imagery? Someone stated above that she's 42 years old, such basic uneducated prose.

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2024 11:57 PM

Read between the lines. (Except Tea Fake, who doesn't have the skill.). Dolly is not a fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2024 12:10 AM

r18 She is on the motherfucking album you failure. You tried it and failed. Stop being a failure in life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2024 12:34 AM

I have changed.—The-Tea-Cake-Diet

Junkies don't change. You're exactly the same... human garbage.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2024 6:16 AM

I find it funny that everytime my stalker posts an outright lie and then I clap back with facts my stalker and his handful of flunkies use all their burner accounts to FF me. Well you know what…

Happy Friday.

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2024 5:53 PM

Delusional as usual. Do you also see pink elephants when you're coming down off a binge, junkie?

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2024 5:55 PM

Dolly graciously worked on the album. And then Beyondshite changed the lyrics to Jolene without asking or telling Dolly and just release her craptostic album. It was a complete surprise to Dolly.

by Anonymousreply 23June 7, 2024 6:19 PM

R23 Why are you lying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 7, 2024 6:44 PM

"in which I was responding to. "

or let's try "...argument to which I was responding..."

by Anonymousreply 25June 7, 2024 10:31 PM

Is the whole “Never let yourself be put in a box” just an allusion to how Queen B-minus looks like a damn 42 year old jack-in-the box with her fried weaves and terrible fashions?

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2024 2:16 AM

I put myself in a refrigerator box when we got a new one. Somehow we ended up going down a flight of steps to the basement. I was okay. The box wasn't so.

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2024 2:32 AM

The fact that my stalker never acknowledged the lie posted and just doubles down with insults reveal that he is a sociopath.

lol r27, love you.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2024 2:43 PM

I see Teacunt's dealer has been by.

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2024 5:17 PM

R29 what is 100 + 100 question marks?

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2024 6:11 PM

I think I lost a few IQ points reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2024 6:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!