Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Announce Reality Show Featuring All 7 of Their Kids: 'Inviting You Into Our Home'

The actor, his wife and their seven young kids are opening their doors for reality fans in 2025

Alec and Hilaria Baldwin are bringing their family of nine to the small screen.

On Tuesday, the 30 Rock alum and his wife announced their upcoming reality show, The Baldwins, on Instagram. Their video post gave a glimpse into the family dynamics the couple and their kids will share on TLC in 2025.

The clip begins with Alec, 66, and Hilaria, 40, introducing themselves with a jesting joke about their sizable brood of seven children. "We have an announcement to make," the Yoga Vida co-founder told the camera before she's cut off by a comical record scratch sound effect.

Looking alarmed, Alec responded, "Good God, no," which prompted Hilaria to playfully reassure him: "No, definitely not! We're done having kids."

The Instagram Reel then shows the busy bunch in action, running around at home and posing with their parents for a family photo.

The Baldwins share seven children: Ilaria Catalina Irena, 19 months, María Lucía Victoria, 3, Eduardo "Edu" Pao Lucas, 3, Romeo Alejandro David, 5, Leonardo Ángel Charles, 7, Rafael Thomas, 8, and Carmen Gabriela, 10. The 30 Rock alum shares Ireland, 28, with ex-wife Kim Basinger. "We're inviting you into our home to experience the ups and downs, the good, the bad, the wild and the crazy," the Boss Baby star continued in the teaser as more family videos rolled. "Home is the place we love to be most."

The 50-second sneak peek concludes with the parents and their seven "Baldwinitos" on the sofa, shouting, "We are the Baldwins!" for the cameras.

"And we're coming to TLC!" Alec joked as his kids romped around on and off camera. "God help you all!" he added with a smile.

PEOPLE first learned of a Baldwin reality show in the works back in November, when a source shared that Alec and Hilaria were "pitching a family reality show that would give an inside look at their life."

"They're excited but would only do it if it was an authentic portrayal of who they are as a family," the insider told PEOPLE at the time. "The kids all have such fun personalities and Hilaria and Alec know how much interest there is in their lives."

The source also shared that both parents were keen to give viewers "a behind-the-scenes look at raising a big family."

News of the Baldwins' reality show comes after Alec was indicted by a New Mexico grand jury and recharged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the fatal 2021 Rust shooting.

The first criminal charges brought against Alec were dropped in April 2023. According to New Mexico law, he faces up to 18 months in prison with the new charges.

In January, a source close to the family spoke to PEOPLE about how Alec and Hilaria were handing his indictment. The insider shared that the pair found the news "frustrating" and "very stressful."

"It’s stressful for Hilaria. It’s frustrating for them both that Alec is being recharged. They knew there was a possibility there would be a new indictment," the source told PEOPLE. "The back and forth is hard."

by Anonymousreply 171June 12, 2024 6:56 AM

We love our little Baldwinito$$$!

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2024 4:59 PM

He’s desperate for cash$$

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2024 5:03 PM

What the fuck has the world done to deserve THIS?!

It sounds so awful I might end up shooting someone.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2024 5:04 PM

It won’t happen.Will be canceled before airing-betcha

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2024 5:04 PM

I believe Entertainment Lawyer predicted this several months ago. Score.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2024 5:07 PM

Mark my words, there is going to be a tell-all from one of those kids and the show will be the main portion of it.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2024 5:09 PM

Will the camera crew be provided with bulletproof vests?

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2024 5:09 PM

$100 says he is unable to name all those kids' full names and birthdates.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2024 5:14 PM

How... awkward (?) that the children all have Spanish names, when neither parent is Spanish. I am sure the Baldwins would love everyone to forget about Hilaria being exposed as, you know, totally not Spanish whatsoever, but the children are basically permanent reminders.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2024 5:14 PM

Who gives a flying fuck?

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2024 5:25 PM

His movie career has gone down in flames and he can’t land a good series like 30 ROCK because he’s too difficult to work with. Plus people die on his film sets. Reality television is the only option.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2024 5:33 PM

Increased media exposure is exactly what these children need. Alec and Hilaria's brave and sensitive decision to allow cameras into their home will heal their family and the nation. This will end in tears of joy!

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2024 5:42 PM

You're headed downward, dog.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2024 5:50 PM

Found it .

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/27 **1**

This A list actor is filming a reality show with his wife but refuses to mention or let them mention his ongoing court case. It is like it doesn't exist if you don't mention it.

Always believe Enty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2024 5:55 PM

Mi casa es su casa!

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2024 5:55 PM

I'm only surprised that it took this long, but I guess he has a lot of legal bills to pay. The fraus on r/hilariabaldwin must be losing their shit.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2024 6:03 PM

Who asked for this?

I want names!

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2024 6:05 PM

There's bound to be a good Alec meltdown or two in the offing. I'll watch.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2024 6:08 PM

Will it have English subtitles?

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2024 6:16 PM

I'll be curious to see if Mrs. Baldwin will be able to continue her fake Spanish crap while being filmed.

The fake accent alone will be tough.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2024 6:17 PM

This sounds like a trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2024 6:20 PM

Ok, I had a peek at the subreddit. A lot of very angry letters being written to TLC 😂 As if they are suddenly going to start giving a shit about ethics after Jon & Kate, the Duggars, Honey Boo Boo, etc.

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2024 6:26 PM

I guess any nannies have to be conversant in Spanish so they can communicate with Hilaria.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2024 6:29 PM

I have zero interest watching breeder families

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2024 6:36 PM

Will Hilaria have her Castilian accent in this must-watch show?

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2024 6:39 PM

How you say ... "Mamacita needs a new pair of shoes?"

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2024 6:40 PM

I can barely imagine something I’d have less interest in watching. She woman is such a needy attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2024 6:42 PM

This woman, I meant ^

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2024 6:42 PM

She’s always wanted to be a star in front of the camera. She’s finally got what she wanted.

Alec probably sees this as a PR necessity. Who would convict a man which all of these kids?

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2024 6:45 PM

How you spell green vegetable dildo?

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2024 6:46 PM

I love ethnic television!

I can’t wait to meet the abuela.

by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2024 6:51 PM

Fortunately those kids can all attend low priced public universities in Spain, their homeland.

by Anonymousreply 32June 4, 2024 6:51 PM

Hilaria's gay uncle, Pedro Almodovar, is set to make a cameo in Episode 3!

by Anonymousreply 33June 4, 2024 6:52 PM

R2- He's also still desperate for COCK.

by Anonymousreply 34June 4, 2024 6:52 PM

I'm sure one of those kids will marry Spanish Royalty. Being of such stellar genetics.

by Anonymousreply 35June 4, 2024 6:53 PM

With nine you get pepinos!

by Anonymousreply 36June 4, 2024 8:52 PM

Episode one: Hilaria’s new friend Rachel Dolezal drops by for Spanish lessons. Hilarity ensues.

by Anonymousreply 37June 4, 2024 8:55 PM

Good Lord.

We knew this was coming, but hoped it didn't really pan out.

by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2024 9:01 PM

Episode Two—Alec’s brother Billy announces that he is changing his name to Guillermo after spending several winters vacationing in Cabo San Lucas. Hilarity ensues.

by Anonymousreply 39June 4, 2024 9:10 PM

Please let one of the kids ask for a Western themed party with cowboys and Indians and guns…

by Anonymousreply 40June 4, 2024 9:12 PM

Episode Three—The children are confused when a local bully calls them wetbacks who should “go back to where they came from.” Long Island or the Boston suburbs, they wonder. Hilarity ensues.

by Anonymousreply 41June 4, 2024 9:13 PM

Episode 4 - Alec angrily assaults a cameraman on the street, momentarily forgetting that he was being filmed for a reality show he signed up for. Hilarity ensues.

by Anonymousreply 42June 4, 2024 9:15 PM

Episode 5. The in-laws come and visit. Hilary ensues.

by Anonymousreply 43June 4, 2024 9:32 PM

Sigh.

I remember him from Knot's Landing. A Bible in one hand and a can of whipped cream in the other.

Who knew he'd end up like this.

And, BTW, this bunch is guilty of Cultural Appropriation BIG TIME. None of them are Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2024 9:39 PM

Spanish is a state of mind!

by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2024 9:44 PM

Episode 11: Tia Charo comes to visit and teaches the Baldwinitos to sing and dance in traditional "Cuchi Cuchi" style. Hilarity and Youtube clicks ensue.

by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2024 10:16 PM

Episode 12: Alec finds a large English cucumber in Hilaria's nightstand, wondering what it's doing outside of the kitchen. Hilarity ensues.

by Anonymousreply 47June 4, 2024 10:20 PM

Will we get a glimpse of the separate apartment Alec has in the same building to get away from his esposa loca and her menagerie of rugrats?

by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2024 10:32 PM

Episode 15: Tia JLo visits and challenges Hilaria to a narcissism contest.

Hilarity - and bloodshed- ensues.

by Anonymousreply 49June 4, 2024 10:40 PM

Special Adult Episode: Alec runs into an old friend, a handsome silver zaddy lawyer. They reminisce about the year they were waiters at Studio 54 and the times they blew each other for 1000 cash tips in private shows in the basement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2024 10:40 PM

Sweeps Week: A drunk KIM beats the door down. Screams are heard. Hilarity does not ensue.

by Anonymousreply 51June 4, 2024 10:52 PM

Bonus episode: Ireland B shows up for Halloween wedding a pig costume but thoughtlessly brings no candy for any of her half siblings. Hilarity is no where to be found.

by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2024 11:21 PM

Wearing* gah!

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2024 11:21 PM

So, will the show be airing on Telemundo or Univision?

by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2024 11:26 PM

Alec is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2024 11:30 PM

We predicted the years ago on DL

by Anonymousreply 56June 4, 2024 11:36 PM

R20 / R25, if she does the fake accent, the show will take off like a rocket and will become a DL sensation.

by Anonymousreply 57June 4, 2024 11:54 PM

Welcome to my home has already been done.

by Anonymousreply 58June 5, 2024 12:06 AM

I have a feeling this show will make TRHNJ look like The Lawrence Welk Show.

by Anonymousreply 59June 5, 2024 12:13 AM

[quote] which prompted Hilaria to playfully reassure him: "No, definitely not! We're done having kids."

Ow you say... Pussy mucho giganto now? Ees Grand Kan-ee-on.

by Anonymousreply 60June 5, 2024 12:14 AM

I may hate watch it

by Anonymousreply 61June 5, 2024 12:17 AM

OP, where’s the link?

by Anonymousreply 62June 5, 2024 12:18 AM

How can they do the show with him in jail?

by Anonymousreply 63June 5, 2024 12:20 AM

Wifey is such a complete psycho I have to watch this. For her. Her antics lightened the quarantine for me. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 64June 5, 2024 12:21 AM

Is it Netflix original?

by Anonymousreply 65June 5, 2024 12:22 AM

r63 Are you kidding that's a reality TV Hail Mary. Imagine the trailer with Hilaria and all 7 of their ethnically ambiguous potato children looking sadly at him through a Perspex screen. If I were TLC I'd be trying to bribe the jury to convict right now.

by Anonymousreply 66June 5, 2024 12:24 AM

AList?? Alec was never A list.

by Anonymousreply 67June 5, 2024 12:25 AM

Briefly.

by Anonymousreply 68June 5, 2024 12:26 AM

This is exactly what the world needs now!

by Anonymousreply 69June 5, 2024 12:26 AM

Those poor kids have already been pimped out beyond the saturation point. How ridiculous. I've reserved seven beds in rehab for them in a decade and a half. Ireland must be thrilled watching her inheritance sliced and diced with each new Baldwinito Eeelaria and/or her overlapping surrogates plop(s) out.

by Anonymousreply 70June 5, 2024 1:03 AM

How you say, cucumber?

by Anonymousreply 71June 5, 2024 1:09 AM

Will he be calling a different child a fat little pig and then killing on one on "accident" a week?

by Anonymousreply 72June 5, 2024 1:09 AM

He was A-List at The Hunt for Red October, but then he dropped Jack Ryan to do Streetcar on BW.

by Anonymousreply 73June 5, 2024 1:20 AM

Doesn’t a show like this need older kids? Who wants to watch a woman, her elderly husband and 7 little kids?

by Anonymousreply 74June 5, 2024 1:21 AM

Ireland probably thrilled that she's Kim Basinger's only child. Alec and Hilaria's kids will probably have to work for a living.

by Anonymousreply 75June 5, 2024 1:27 AM

Then the blind should say, "former A-list" as stating "A list" implies that it is current.

by Anonymousreply 76June 5, 2024 1:30 AM

HONKTIVITIES.

by Anonymousreply 77June 5, 2024 1:38 AM

Oh Alec. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 78June 5, 2024 1:38 AM

I wouldn't go to Alec's home, especially if he lives in a "Stand your ground" state.

by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2024 2:03 AM

If he’s not constantly yelling and beating up the cameraman, is it really “reality”?

by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2024 2:35 AM

Watch how she sexualizes her young daughter (not the youngest two, duh!).

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2024 2:38 AM

Alec & Hilaria both look pretty ragged; maybe they should do a makeover episode, where Los Baldwinitos watch & learn about Botox & chemical peels. It is on TLC.

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2024 2:40 AM

I absolutely love that she refuses to be shamed and has double downed in the Spanish scam by naming all her kids Spanish names. Reading through the list of their names right now made me do a literal spit take.

I’m 100% in on this reality show! Should be required DL viewing.

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2024 3:17 AM

Cuck Baldwin and Hillary from Boston.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2024 3:21 AM

I envision lots of "relatable" staged chaos.... Alec and Eel having a rare private moment when ohhhhh no! Here come those rambunctious kids! What kind of crazy antics will the brood serve up today? Oh no -- Stefanito and Jesusito got milk and Cheerios all over the kitchen floor... Grrrr! But they were gonna surprise mamacita and papi with breakfast in bed! Cue the Loony Tunes/Keystone Cops theme music and speed up the video! And whaddabout that time when Eel tries to get in some unintentionally provocative yoga moves and then little Paquita and Adri and Manuelito climb all over her.... Eeeesterical! Aiiiiiiii! But it's all done with love, and at the end of every show they'll all be in one big bed together, holding each other and basking in the glow of family life, because all the exhaustion is worth it; Eel comically blows a wisp of hair out of her eyes because her hands are busy caressing the hairless egg-shaped head of the latest identical-looking Baldwinito. I'm already exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2024 6:04 AM

RATINGS GOLD------>>Special Guest Star....Oscar Winner Kim Basinger, as the long lost ex wife who comes to town to cause havok. She immediately moves into the art studio Alec gave her years ago.

by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2024 6:37 AM

This is a sign of the times we live in. It's one of the reasons we are plagued by Trump.

by Anonymousreply 87June 5, 2024 6:49 AM

I love that idea, r86. I can imagine Kim Basinger drinking white wine with ice cubes for breakfast, blowing cigarette smoke straight into a toddler's face. Hilaria would probably be fake peppy and Kim would be the exact opposite.

by Anonymousreply 88June 5, 2024 6:59 AM

Those poor kids. CPS should be watching.

by Anonymousreply 89June 5, 2024 7:04 AM

I feel bad for the nannys who now have the extra burden to perform `"happy workplace" for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 90June 5, 2024 7:47 AM

According to the reddit thead, they've been saying this for years.

by Anonymousreply 91June 5, 2024 7:48 AM

Also, am not the OP^^do don't come for me

by Anonymousreply 92June 5, 2024 7:50 AM

I don’t know, this seems like a long shot.

by Anonymousreply 93June 5, 2024 8:28 AM

I can't be bothered watching such a shitfest, but there will definitely need to be DL recap threads...who will take one for the sake of DL, watch and post?

by Anonymousreply 94June 5, 2024 9:06 AM

Do any of the children also speak English?

by Anonymousreply 95June 5, 2024 9:10 AM

Does Alec even live with them or does he maintain a separate apartment?

by Anonymousreply 96June 5, 2024 9:11 AM

Is he looking for guest stars?

by Anonymousreply 97June 5, 2024 9:32 AM

Well, I’d guess he finally gave in to her Mommy Core BS, and said a checks a check. His thoughtless little piglets are gonna be fodder now. The world doesn't have enough contempt for celebrities Alec & Hillaria decided to Jackie Coogan the kids.

by Anonymousreply 98June 5, 2024 11:16 AM

Aren’t the photos at R50 of a different Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 99June 5, 2024 11:35 AM

It could be good, but frankly it’s a shot in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 100June 5, 2024 1:16 PM

R99 those pics have been on the Intertubes for decades labelled as Alec but he does look like Billy, there.

by Anonymousreply 101June 5, 2024 1:25 PM

How you say in English "encumbered" ?

by Anonymousreply 102June 5, 2024 2:33 PM

Jill Zarin will be begging to appear as a dear "friend."

by Anonymousreply 103June 5, 2024 2:38 PM

You people are bigots! If Hillary chooses to identify as Spanish, who are we do say she is not Spanish? It’s literal violence against transnationals.

Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 104June 5, 2024 2:38 PM

I'm surprised that Baldwin is so desperate for cash.

Does his wife burn through his money or did the wrongful death trials and lawsuit costs decimate him?

by Anonymousreply 105June 5, 2024 3:23 PM

He has 7 kids! Kids are expensive. Was he supporting Kim and his other kids too?

by Anonymousreply 106June 5, 2024 3:33 PM

Kids, schools, nannies, properties (he has several), his own drugs and possibly prostitutes he wants to fuck. I have no idea why he married this bitch and put up with this late in life breeding.

by Anonymousreply 107June 5, 2024 3:36 PM

Irish and irish Americans typical have low indulgence for delusions, except their own. I can't believe They are sarcastic and caustic and cut down peoples folie de grandeur. I don't understand this match.

by Anonymousreply 108June 5, 2024 3:40 PM

I meant - I can't believe he puts up with her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 109June 5, 2024 3:40 PM

I'm pretty sure he thinks this will salvage his reputation as well. Aside from all the family hoopla, there will be some deep, introspective, suffering moments on display as well, in which his torment and pain will be played to the hilt. He'll grab at his hair and look disconsolate, and share his innermost feelings -- either as a reality-show confessional or in an intimate conversation with Hilaria that the cameras just happen to capture. I have no doubt that he feels bad about the shooting. But he'll play that emotion to the hilt when the cameras are rolling. Maybe Hill will try to normalize the Spanish cosplay inanity somehow as well.

by Anonymousreply 110June 5, 2024 3:44 PM

I’m sure we’ll see Eeee-laria doing a variety of yoga poses. Namaste!

by Anonymousreply 111June 5, 2024 3:46 PM

The last time I thought Alec Baldwin was hot was Beetlejuice.

He was adorable in that.

by Anonymousreply 112June 5, 2024 4:01 PM

A Very Special Crossover Episode: Finding Los Baldwinitos' Roots

Henry Louis Gates Jr. arrives with a mobile DNA lab and, with Alec's permission, starts to swab the children. When Hilaria comes home from her yoga studio and learns what is going on, she gets upset and confronts Alec on la terraza. He asks her, "What's the big deal? We all know the kids are Mallorcan-Irish-American, right?" and Hilaria laughs nervously and says, "¡Si, Alejandro! ¿But where is your, how you say ... gun? ¿And where is Enrique Louis Gates hijo?"

by Anonymousreply 113June 5, 2024 4:13 PM

R101, Those photos are definitely Alec.

by Anonymousreply 114June 6, 2024 6:35 AM

Alec is no Ryan Phillippe:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 6, 2024 7:17 AM

I’d be willing to bet Alec maintains an additional unit in the same building that he uses as a sanctuary to get away from those rug rats.

by Anonymousreply 116June 6, 2024 7:20 AM

Oh damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 6, 2024 1:49 PM

I don't know what's most astounding: that Baldwin and his wife continue to be so tone-deaf and clueless, that any producers would get behind this reality show, or that ANYONE would have any interest in watching it.

by Anonymousreply 118June 6, 2024 1:54 PM

R118 I suspect people will joke/hate-watch it for half an hour before tiring of it, especially since it's exactly the kind of treacle they've been serving up on social media for years. I'm primarily interested in how they're going to make all those staged events segue together "naturally," and how they're going to handle the nanny situation (pretend they don't exist? Or maybe a gratuitous cameo here and there just to show how democratic Eel and Al are, treating the "help" like best friends. Maybe a nanny will take the youngest kids to a playdate to free up Mamacita to teach yoga to the rest of the brood in a cleavage-boosting sports bra-- Eelarity ensues!

by Anonymousreply 119June 6, 2024 2:43 PM

Are you kidding? It’s going to be must watch television.

I hope they call it Hilaria Ensues

by Anonymousreply 120June 6, 2024 2:57 PM

I’m coming round to the idea.

Hopefully Hilarias will have her own cookery section.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 6, 2024 3:02 PM

[quote]I hope they call it Hilaria Ensues

Brilliant!!!!

by Anonymousreply 122June 6, 2024 3:39 PM

Is it wrong of me to ask which one of the boys is allegedly autistic? If this is true, is it a good idea to have this kind of sensory overload in the kid's life?

by Anonymousreply 123June 6, 2024 3:43 PM

[quote]Is it wrong of me to ask which one of the boys is allegedly autistic? If this is true, is it a good idea to have this kind of sensory overload in the kid's life?

I am sure that the welfare of the children is not a consideration here.

by Anonymousreply 124June 6, 2024 4:17 PM

[quote]Irish and irish Americans typical have low indulgence for delusions, except their own. I can't believe They are sarcastic and caustic and cut down peoples folie de grandeur. I don't understand this match.

Alec isn’t even Irish American, R108 - he’s mainly English with (I think?) some French Canadian? He probably uses the Irish thing as an excuse for his miserable temper.

by Anonymousreply 125June 6, 2024 5:54 PM

I'm not interested in watching anyone's litter of kids. Especially kids with a delusional fame-whore trans-ethnic mother.

by Anonymousreply 126June 6, 2024 7:19 PM

r123 They are all getting so much stimuli already, between their own complicated interactions with their peers, but all the chaos around with the massive domestic help and the histrionic parents and hiding from/encouraging the paparazzi bombardment.

by Anonymousreply 127June 6, 2024 7:27 PM

Alec is actually a good actor, I have enjoyed him in a lot of things including his very short lived talk show. He really screwed the pooch having all those kids, I remember an interview with Conan where he said he has to work to support them. I guess it's cheaper to keep the wife.

by Anonymousreply 128June 6, 2024 10:13 PM

He's facing several million dollars in college fees. Celeb sprawn expect to attend pricey boutique schools.

by Anonymousreply 129June 6, 2024 10:22 PM

I don't blame Alec, I blame the armorer who was in charge of the gun. But why did he point it at that lady who was killed? I guess his legal fees have got to be expensive but 5 years ago he wouldn't have been caught dead doing a show like this.

by Anonymousreply 130June 6, 2024 10:26 PM

Hilarious has been pushing for a reality show for a looooooooooooooong time; they just couldn't get anyone to take them up on it.

I lurked - for a time - on the reddit thread dedicated to her last year. Lots of insider info there (as well as some really psychotic weirdos.

They must be absolutely losing their minds over there.

by Anonymousreply 131June 6, 2024 10:39 PM

[quote]I don't blame Alec, I blame the armorer who was in charge of the gun. But why did he point it at that lady who was killed?

It seems you are a bit conflicted on this point....

by Anonymousreply 132June 7, 2024 1:07 AM

Why on earth did Alec want 7 kids when he is in his 60's?

by Anonymousreply 133June 7, 2024 7:32 AM

Has Hilarias ever been confronted on her “Spanishface” shenanigans?

by Anonymousreply 134June 7, 2024 8:45 AM

He had a talk show?

Never knew.

by Anonymousreply 135June 7, 2024 8:47 AM

How you say "chupapollas"?

by Anonymousreply 136June 7, 2024 9:50 AM

R135, It consisted of a mere eight(8) episodes.

by Anonymousreply 137June 7, 2024 10:05 AM

[quote]Why on earth did Alec want 7 kids when he is in his 60's?

Utter selfishness and rampant male ego?

by Anonymousreply 138June 7, 2024 3:39 PM

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/06 **4**

The coke loving convict finally realizes that any chance she has to get out of jail early will involve her testifying against the killer actor. Previously, she was indifferent but really wants out of jail, so is now happy to testify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 8, 2024 10:04 AM

He's obviously gone bat-shit crazy, is it a surprise that they're together? Birds of a feather...

by Anonymousreply 140June 8, 2024 2:49 PM

He was fucking hot when he was young. WTF happened? I know nothing about his wife except what I read here. She fakes being Spanish? Why?

by Anonymousreply 141June 8, 2024 3:35 PM

[quote]She fakes being Spanish? Why?

I can't answer that question, but whatever the reason, it's insane that she continues to lie about that -- and has named her children accordingly, -- when the truth was exposed quite a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 142June 8, 2024 4:06 PM

I think it's like guys who have an Asian fetish, collecting swords, marrying Asian, etc.

by Anonymousreply 143June 8, 2024 4:08 PM

I don't get it was Alec catfished or was he playing along with her fantasy because I have seen interviews where he talks about his "Spanish wife". Once he met her family how did he think she was Spanish?

by Anonymousreply 144June 9, 2024 7:51 AM

He was in on it. He wanted to seem "especial" because he married someone from Espana who also cosplayed as Latina.

The whole thing was a bunch of bullshit from beginning to end. Hillary was born and raised in Boston and spent a semester or two in Spain with her parents, who are also cosplayers of a sort and pretend to be something that they're not. But at some point (far after her childhood) they decided to live there, that much is true.

There is absolutely ZERO Spanish blood in this woman. Period. She decided in high school that this was going to be a persona for her, and even took up Spanish Flamenco dancing to further the whole thing, then added in the Spanish accent and act. It's really quite silly and very sick.

by Anonymousreply 145June 9, 2024 8:00 AM

"How you say? Cucumber?"

by Anonymousreply 146June 9, 2024 8:05 AM

coo-cumber!

let me do a yoga pose in an odd or inappropriate place!

weird sleeping pics with babbies that are totally staged!

I make vegan, healthy, minimalist food that I pawn off as some delicious, raw food creation all my kids love (lettuce leaves with tofu)!

I breastfeed in a public toilet, squatting on the ground - I am SUPERMOM!

by Anonymousreply 147June 9, 2024 8:12 AM

Are their dogs, Tapas and Jamon going to be on the show too?

by Anonymousreply 148June 9, 2024 11:26 AM

Will big sister Ireland be dropping by?

by Anonymousreply 149June 9, 2024 11:37 AM

Fuck, no, r149.

by Anonymousreply 150June 9, 2024 12:15 PM

The actual quote is "How you say in English?"

She didn't say cucumber (because she is Spanish native tongue in her cosplay) and she didn't ask "How you say pepino?" because she's a batshit insane liar with basic Spanish and probably didn't know the word pepino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 9, 2024 12:40 PM

Basic white bitch.

by Anonymousreply 152June 9, 2024 4:27 PM

She seems totally unlikeable. A woman with no female friends is dangerous. There is a word for it...how you say in English...Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 153June 9, 2024 4:54 PM

R153-

She is loathsome cunt.

by Anonymousreply 154June 9, 2024 4:58 PM

This is today’s news of “A list stars who still have to maintain some fluid income and cannot merely rely on savings to maintain lifestyle after becoming a professional breeder in their 60s”

by Anonymousreply 155June 9, 2024 5:07 PM

It's interesting to imagine what actually goes on in Alec Baldwin's head from day to day. First of all, who used to be scorching hot but now looks like shit, and not primarily due to aging. He's had major anger issues for decades and must be aware that many people hate him because of that, no to mention how many more people have come to hate him (and Hilarious) because of his current joke of a marriage and the ridiculous number of children he has sired very late in life. And on top of all THAT, of course, there's the fact that he's still in the hot seat for the shooting on the set of RUST.

Is Baldwin sensitive to any of this to the point that he's miserable, or does it all just roll off his back because he's a dick?

by Anonymousreply 156June 9, 2024 5:46 PM

^^^ Sorry, I meant "HE used to be scorching hot."

I meant to add, the very fact that this reality series about him and the wife and brood is being planned would certainly seem to indicate that Baldwin is NOT miserable and depressed over the current state of his life.

by Anonymousreply 157June 9, 2024 5:52 PM

I'll always love him for 30 Rock, Beetlejuice and SNL

by Anonymousreply 158June 9, 2024 6:00 PM

I would think he would be humiliated doing a reality show for TLC. Bill Maher made a joke saying that TLC needs to stop rewarding people who have too many kids.

by Anonymousreply 159June 9, 2024 6:05 PM

R159 lol right. The learning channel went from showing a mom giving birth to sextuplets in the 90s to showing white trash raise them.

by Anonymousreply 160June 9, 2024 6:10 PM

Alex had some podcast series and he got Streisand on. When he tried to respond eloquently to her answser about some political stuff Barbra couldn´t care less because her PA had arrived with some miso-soup . The next 5 minutes were all about rearranging sidetables and raving about the delicious soup .( ".... and its healthy too!")

The bubs annoyance was palpable through the wires.

by Anonymousreply 161June 9, 2024 6:13 PM

Oh it´s Alec

by Anonymousreply 162June 9, 2024 6:13 PM

The Baldwin genes do not age well- Billy was smoking hot and now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 9, 2024 11:45 PM

Haha Billy's eyebrows look painted on, like a stencil.

by Anonymousreply 164June 10, 2024 2:35 AM

R162, but his given name is Alexander, and apparently he was called that as a young man.

by Anonymousreply 165June 10, 2024 2:51 AM

I think they called Alec "stud" and "honey thighs" at Studio 54.

by Anonymousreply 166June 10, 2024 3:18 AM

Those Baldwin brothers are drawn to wacky women

by Anonymousreply 167June 10, 2024 4:44 PM

R162 A friend of mine was a student at Parsons at the time, and "Alex Baldwin" visited often, taking meals at the cafeteria. Apparently all eyes were on him because he was so hot, and he was definitely known as "Alex" there.

by Anonymousreply 168June 10, 2024 7:11 PM

Alec looked pretty good until they started pumping out all those kids. Obviously one has to take into account normal aging, but having a home full of screaming brats + the stress of the whole shooting thing certainly didn't help. He looks rough as hell these days.

by Anonymousreply 169June 10, 2024 7:23 PM

No scruples at all, and they really don't care either! Didn't he just shoot someone to death?

by Anonymousreply 170June 11, 2024 6:36 PM

Someone died filming one of his shitty movies.

Unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 171June 12, 2024 6:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!