Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Med 03 June 2024

Where are the Dataloungers? This is one of my favorite threads. Yes, I did a search.

by Anonymousreply 51July 26, 2024 8:44 PM

Is this the show with Kate from THE TRAITORS?

If so, I will start watching. She's fun!

Cute men, right?

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2024 1:08 PM

What a shit show. Fucked up provisions, clueless third stew but the guys are hot. Aesha and her farts are getting tiresome. Sandy looks like she might be sober. So far. Those guests had every right to be pissed and if they want Mac n cheese at midnite then somebody had better make it for them. The chef seemed nice and calm until that idiot second stew pretty much threatened him. It was a miracle he was able to put out excellent food under the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2024 1:38 PM

ugh, Sandy. You got me excited it was the version with hot Jason.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2024 1:45 PM

Joe is hot. I bet he has a nice bush too.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2024 2:09 AM

God, the yacht guests are so fucking annoying. I can't stomach people who live their lives in their phones.

The stew who can't do laundry is comedy gold!

The queen chef should be fired for not getting his ass out of bed and cooking for the guests, as irritating as they are. It's his job.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2024 3:11 PM

R5. Shandy takes the chefs side in the next episode. Shandy has had bad luck with chefs so she's not about to alienate him. Meanwhile, I never understand why they don't have chips, salsa and guac handy for emergency late night snacks. Or frozen Mac n cheese you can heat up in the microwave. The guests are usually so drunk they probably wouldn't notice the difference.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2024 5:35 PM

R6 Shandy once again proves what a shitty manager she is.

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2024 12:43 AM

The woman who woke up the chef has clearly taken a down-by-the-airport Tony Robbins-esque type workshop or two…

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2024 12:52 AM

R8 She's had some really bad plastic surgery, too. That definitely ain't her original jawline or mouth.

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2024 1:10 AM

I'm loving the diva chef and at least he's skilled.

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2024 2:03 AM

Just two episodes in and Shandy's already proving what a shitty people manager she is.

She immediately took the chef's side about being awakened in the middle of the night, then publicly berated the second stew for waking him up, when in reality, it was the chef who fucked up. The guests' preference sheet said they wanted late night snacks, so the chef should've prepared something for them before he went to sleep. And since he didn't do that, he should've gotten his ass up out of bed and made something for the guests. This was NOT the second stew's responsibility and Shandy, in her usual form, handled it ass backward.

The best part was when Shandy was on WWHL, she was reminded that she once woke up the chef to cut a freaking cucumber. She tried to excuse it by saying that, in that case, the chef was sleeping in the middle of the day, not the night. Yeah, fuck off, Shandy.

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2024 10:36 PM

Deckhand Joe is so beautiful. I hope we get to see his naked butt at some point this season.

by Anonymousreply 12June 13, 2024 10:43 PM

R12 If I have anything to say about, you will.

by Anonymousreply 13June 13, 2024 10:51 PM

Has no one told the gap list guy Kate hasn’t been on the show for years?

by Anonymousreply 14June 13, 2024 10:59 PM

R11 On WWHL, Andy asked Shandy if she regretted micromanaging chef Niko from a prior season. She snapped back with, "I didn't micromanage him. I managed him."

Bullshit, Shandy. You hovered over him, you criticized him endlessly, and you fired him mid-charter, but made him stay and cook for the guests and crew until the charter was over!

She's a phony piece of shit. I really hate her.

by Anonymousreply 15June 13, 2024 11:02 PM

As annoying as those guests were they deserve a partial refund. No provisions, no late night snacks and their clothes were all over the place. A $15,000 tip was very generous under the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 16June 13, 2024 11:19 PM

It's pretty clear that Bri and Iain will both get canned. Elena said on WWHL that she's on OnlyFans. And, the chef! Oy. Episode 3 and the drama is already unfolding.

by Anonymousreply 17June 18, 2024 2:34 AM

The chef's self-trained status certainly displayed itself in this latest episode.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2024 1:07 AM

R18. Notice how humble the chef suddenly became after the sponge cake debacle. He even finally apologized to Elaina. The food he served was embarrassing and why did he think serving cold eggs was a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2024 1:48 AM

R19 Granted, that cunt Gigi and her girlfriends did say they wanted breakfast at 8:30, then ended up straggling in an hour late.

Still, the chef should've waited until they were up to do the eggs.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2024 1:50 AM

I wonder if Chef Dave will come back after Jono gets fired. Dave and Sandy are buddies.

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2024 1:32 AM

Gael and Bri were on WWHL tonite and both are dumb as a box of hair.

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2024 4:42 AM

Iain has a very hot body. I wasn't expecting that.

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2024 3:27 AM

R23 Iain is gorgeous...from the shoulders down. But that giant wide neck, that Jay Leno chin, and that forehead you could project an IMAX movie on...that's a face you need to put a bag over before you have sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2024 9:46 PM

Wow, that Ellie is a cunt with a capital "C."

She told Bri she didn't care if Bri liked Joe, and she even decided to punt on getting together with Joe after the group went out. She has a lot of nerve being a bitch to Bri because Bri got Joe's cock instead of her.

Ellie's problem is that she's used to getting all the attention. And to see the pudgy little girl get the most gorgeous guy on the yacht instead of herself infuriates her, so she takes her insecurity out on Bri. She said Bri was playing the victim, when it's Ellie who's playing the ultimate victim here.

Fuck that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2024 9:51 PM

Hey, Joe, ya wanna give it a go?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2024 9:53 PM

This is the way I like to see Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2024 9:54 PM

Does Bravo come up with these lame yacht themes, like the stupid Greek toga wedding and the fashion show?

I mean, do guests really want to hang out with the crew? I'm glad it was an opportunity for us to see Joe shirtless, but the whole thing seemed so dumb, especially when that lantern-jawed blonde bitch came up at the end, desperately trying to audition for the model agents and falling over on her stupid stilettos.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2024 10:00 PM

And once again, Shandy proves she's a shitty manager.

When Bri was crying, Shandy just pulled out her standard corporate motivational poster speak, with lines like, "You'll be fine," and "You're so likeable!" Barf. She should have said, "Would you like to talk about it? Maybe I can help." I can understand Bri wanting to talk to Aesha about it, but Shandy should've done more and offered a lifeline.

Instead, she couldn't be bothered. "It's not my business," she said. Yet I guarantee if this affects the crew and the service suffers as a result, Shandy will be the first to blame Aesha for not being a good leader.

God, I hate Shandy.

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2024 10:04 PM

I'm guessing the chef will be gone by the next charter. He actually seems like a nice guy but his food is either great or it sucks. There's no in between.

by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2024 10:43 PM

R30 He says he's self taught. What he needs to do is go to cooking school. Then he'd have the potential to be a really good chef.

by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2024 12:06 AM

He's lazy, I don't know any chef that wouldn't make eggs to order. Those eggs were sitting for an hour what a stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 32July 3, 2024 3:17 AM

[quote] On WWHL, Andy asked Shandy if she regretted micromanaging chef Niko from a prior season. She snapped back with, "I didn't micromanage him. I managed him."

[quote] Bullshit, Shandy. You hovered over him, you criticized him endlessly, and you fired him mid-charter, but made him stay and cook for the guests and crew until the charter was over!

That's because Kiko was too nice, and Shandy knew she could bully him (or guilt trip him) into staying.

He should have done was Chef Leon did to Captain Lee, and walked off the job immediately.

by Anonymousreply 33July 3, 2024 8:37 PM

I love how Leon stood up to bully Kate and saw right through her bullshit. The guests raved about his food. Especially his beef cheeks. When he saw Lee was team Kate he left right in the middle of a charter. Yeah, he was a bit of an asshole but I give him credit for standing up for himself.

by Anonymousreply 34July 3, 2024 8:52 PM

it's 2024.

by Anonymousreply 35July 3, 2024 9:02 PM

Whatever happened to Eddie? It felt like they were grooming him yo be the captain eventually on the flagship show.

by Anonymousreply 36July 3, 2024 9:11 PM

Eddie got fired because he asked for more money.

Supposedly, the cast gets paid shit, even though the show is a money maker for Bravo.

Eddie wanted higher pay, and the show said bye bye to him.

by Anonymousreply 37July 3, 2024 9:22 PM

I've been shober for twenty nine yearsh!

by Anonymousreply 38July 6, 2024 2:14 AM

R38 Not that time you tried to grab my tit.

by Anonymousreply 39July 7, 2024 2:05 AM

[quote] Not that time you tried to grab my tit.

Fayshe it Malia, you're a leshbian!

Everyone knowsh it.

I just gave you what you wanted.

And shtop shaying that I'm drunk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 7, 2024 7:44 AM

R40 "It wush taken out of context."

No, it wasn't, ya miserable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 41July 7, 2024 11:09 AM

Bri is a dope but Ellie is fucking exhausting. Gael is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 42July 9, 2024 1:34 AM

Jono and Iain will both be on WWHL tonite. Wonder if they both get fired in tonites episode.

by Anonymousreply 43July 15, 2024 11:26 PM

Shandy spent the last two episodes publicly berating the deck crew, so she figured she had to make up for it this episode by letting Joe drive the boat.

I love the way Shandy thinks that's "people management."

It's like when you were a little kid and your grandpa let you set on is lap and put your hands on the steering wheel while he backed the car out of the driveway.

by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2024 5:45 PM

Since they show the new stew in coming attractions I wonder if Ellie, Brie or both get fired. I'm thinking it's both.

by Anonymousreply 45July 26, 2024 6:51 PM

R45 I hope it's Ellie who gets fired. She's a lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46July 26, 2024 6:53 PM

It has gotten so boring I can't finish a single episode.

by Anonymousreply 47July 26, 2024 7:16 PM

Brie is dumb but Ellie is malicious

by Anonymousreply 48July 26, 2024 7:27 PM

elli sleeps in her makeup!

'nuh said!

by Anonymousreply 49July 26, 2024 7:29 PM

Possible firings: Iain, Jono, Bri and Ellie.

by Anonymousreply 50July 26, 2024 7:51 PM

Jono won't get fired. He's improving.

My bet is that Shandy will fire Iain, mainly because he made Joe lead deckhand without consulting her first. Shandy doesn't like it when people make their own decisions.

by Anonymousreply 51July 26, 2024 8:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!