Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be the daily life of DL Fav Susan Sarandon, 77

I'm Sue's jugs passeggiando per la città at a Z List film festival in Genoa. I'm the star invitee to award an under 35 year old director of an environmental documentary. I have keen expertise in the talents of under 35yos and my granny frappes bring all the ragazzis to the piazza.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2024 10:04 PM

Big Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2024 8:58 PM

My skin looks as bad as hers and I’m only 68. I guess that means I’m unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2024 9:13 PM

I don’t think those are her jugs. I think they’re just the containers for them.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2024 9:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2024 9:30 PM

I'm the rapid decent of her boobs toward earth

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2024 9:34 PM

No matter how great the face and tits are, it's always the hands that give it away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2024 9:56 PM

This is a "Let's be" thread, folks.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2024 10:42 PM

I'm the insufferable statements about letting the revolution begin.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2024 10:44 PM

I'm Marxist Sue's highly paid lawyer seeking to seize a contractor's house, amid a dispute over a "sustainable" $2 million home she had built in a pastoral site in southern Vermont.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2024 10:47 PM

I'm encouraging the poors to get arrested and revolt, knowing but not caring it will make it more difficult for them to find jobs and places to live. I love the attention -- it's the only thing that makes me feel young anymore. Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2024 10:52 PM

I’m the fumes of arrogance that emanate from Susan whenever she talks about politics.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2024 11:47 PM

I'm her goo goo googly eyes

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2024 12:07 AM

I’m Sharon Stone, coming to snatch that Oscar this bitch stole from me.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2024 12:15 AM

I'm her non-binary child. Every celeb has to have at least one.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2024 12:16 AM

I'm Tim Robbins , sighing with relief that shit is over.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2024 12:20 AM

I'm Cher who got the role Susie was promised in Witches of Eastwick.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2024 12:27 AM

Je suis Catherine Deneuve. J'ai un vague souvenir d'avoir embrassé cette Americanesse. Son haleine sentait le maïs et les hot-dogs.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2024 7:17 AM

I’m the not giving a fuck about the well being of members of my community in the short term because I need them to suffer acutely in order to feel motivated to start the revolution.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2024 1:51 PM

I'm Eva Amurri. No one knows I'm her daughter, so nepotism hasn't worked for me at all.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2024 3:28 PM

She didn't seem to have her happiest face on for Madrid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2024 9:41 PM

Life Passage Journal: My Wisdom Journey Chronicles

Activist & Bi-Woman of Earth, Susan Sarandon

6/10/24, 12:52 PM

Just woke up. Fuck, my head. Got five hours. Dreamed my nipples are snails and if I salt them they will die.

Shelly brought in a delivery. I had her open it and check for a bomb. It's my keffiyeh swimsuit! Third week in June, have S call Berman for photographer at - fuck, go for broke - Coney Island end of the third week in June. Have her get copy from Sid.

I think there's urine here. All through the lamb's wool.

SHELLY! GET MARTA IN HERE NOW!

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2024 10:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!