Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zachary Quinto called out for rude restaurant behavior

Kinda tacky posting this to social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 8, 2024 4:15 PM

I’m with the restaurant. It’s good to hold people accountable — even famous ones.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2024 4:58 AM

I completely believe he did this. He's such a smug, pretentious cunt bag.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2024 5:01 AM

R1, it’s their side of the story though. Zoomers are insufferable and incredibly delicate.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2024 5:03 AM

Are you saying that Quinto had a reason to yell at the restaurant staff? In most circles that's considered boorish behavior, r3.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2024 5:07 AM

[quote][R1], it’s their side of the story though.

Honey, it's social media, not the [italic]New York Times.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2024 5:09 AM

I don’t like this restaurant trying to embarrass him nationally for clout. Perhaps he asked for it but don’t want to live in a world like this.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2024 5:33 AM

Let me tell you i learned the restaurant business, and i learned it the hard way.

If every once in a while one of those entitled customer-is-king shitheads ends up on some puplic pillory for taking it to far, i know some dead bitter waitress gets her wings in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2024 5:42 AM

I doubt any other celebrity is going to go there now.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2024 5:47 AM

Strange posting from a business. I don't see the upside really.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2024 6:01 AM

I agree with r1! Hold rude celebrities accountable in situations like this.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2024 6:13 AM

R6 is James Corden, pissed that he can't shout at someone over an omlet without getting publicly shamed.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2024 6:23 AM

Zachary may be an asshole, but I will give him credit for coming out of the closet at a time when there were very few gay male celebrities who were out.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2024 6:24 AM

[quote]Zoomers are insufferable and incredibly delicate.

They’re young, so that’s somewhat expected. I’m not sure what the middle aged man-baby’s excuse is for being a screeching histrionic, though. Arrested development?

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2024 6:25 AM

R9 which is why he must have been extremely nasty for them to have posted this.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2024 7:00 AM

[Quote] Are you saying that Quinto had a reason to yell at the restaurant staff?

it's still THEIR account of what happened. Was he yelling, yelling?

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2024 7:09 AM

They denied him a table, is that not “holding him accountable?” this is crazy!

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2024 7:11 AM

Remember about a decade ago we had a few threads on DL where people reported that Quinto was known to be a very aggressive top?

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2024 7:13 AM

R17 more like a controlling bottom

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2024 7:25 AM

LA should open a restaurant that only caters to celebrity assholes who can yell and scream "Do you know who I am" at staff and anyone who'll listen, pout and stamp their little feet while onlookers laugh and take pictures. Call it "Chez Dickhead" and line the walls with photos of "difficult" celebrities in mid-meltdown all stained with various entrees that went flying across the room... "Oh, look, Faye Dunaway's picture covered in spaghetti"

It will be a hit 😉

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2024 7:26 AM

This reminds me. I have a Facebook friend that is actually friends with Zachary Quinto’s ex, Miles McMillan. According to my Facebook friend, Zachary was emotionally abusive towards Miles while they were together, along with the fact that Zachary is selfish and possessive. This was back in 2020 when I was told this.

I know and understand that you’re supposed to take everything you read online with a grain of salt, but this is disappointing if true. I found Zachary really hot too.

In terms of treating restaurant staff, is Zachary Quinto the gay male Lauren Bacall now?

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2024 7:35 AM

R20, Miles McMillan seems very passive, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got pushed around by Zachary. Miles is now doing OnlyFans with his boyfriend Trace Lehnhoff.

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2024 7:42 AM

[quote] According to my Facebook friend, Zachary was emotionally abusive towards Miles

🙄

You forgot to add in something about grooming and “toxic” relationship, frau.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2024 8:05 AM

I was going to post how the Zoomers probably didn’t post the message - this is from the restaurant itself, its owners - but the poster who brought it up has a crazy obsession with Zoomers and blaming them for everything.

He must be very old and is upset he’s going to die soon.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2024 10:29 AM

R23 Hi Zachary! Die soon like your career?

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2024 10:54 AM

Celebrity is a privilege. Being a cunt to hourly workers should be a disqualifier.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2024 10:57 AM

If they told him he was unwelcome after he had his tantrum then this post would be fine, but if they were nice to his face (even after being yelled at) and only waited till after he'd gone to post that, then it seems a bit pointless.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2024 11:06 AM

They shouldn't have to ask him to behave.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2024 11:09 AM

I was honestly surprised when I clicked into OP’s link and found that this petty social media nonsense was NOT posted by fave among DL epicures, HAGS.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2024 11:13 AM

R24 no I support the restaurant telling off Quinto. Especially since Americans know they have this kind of reputation when they are in Canada.

The person who I said is going to die soon is the one who is defending Quinto by saying Zoomers are weak.

Did you not understand that?

Are you autistic or something?

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2024 11:15 AM

Klara is team Zachary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2024 11:16 AM

r29 Settle down Beavis.

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2024 11:23 AM

[QUOTE]Strange posting from a business. I don't see the upside really.

The wait staff don't have to worry about him coming back. Big upside, I'd think. Customers will keep coming.

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2024 11:42 AM

Kind of tacky for Quinto to behave like an entitled asshole cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2024 11:54 AM

R8 I think the restaurant will do just fine without celebrities there.

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2024 11:55 AM

People want to start forgiving him.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2024 12:03 PM

Forgiveness isn't consequence free.

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2024 12:05 PM

I don’t see what he did wrong.

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2024 12:08 PM

Crazy of the restaurant to post that unprompted. He must have really caused a scene.

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2024 12:19 PM

R33, why? That’s who he is.

by Anonymousreply 39June 3, 2024 12:32 PM

People who treat waiters and anyone else in service horribly are usually horrible people,

BUT...

Would love to hear his side of the incident, however. Service in restaurants can be poor. It is frustrating that we must now rely on technology for everything. Was he at the bar when his table was ready. Couldn't the host send someone over to all him his table was ready? Oftentimes, restaurants act as if it is a privilege that we are eating there.

Again, there are two sides to every story. We're only getting one side. And it seems petty.

by Anonymousreply 40June 3, 2024 12:36 PM

He seems exactly the type to do something like that. What a douche.

by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2024 12:38 PM

This was wonderful to see. Quinto is a huge asshole, just a horrible, horrible person. Totally thinks he's hot shit when he's nothing but a joke. But this is no surprise to anyone who knows him. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2024 12:43 PM

Like it was his last brunch on earth. Its only a meal.

by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2024 12:50 PM

Dealing with idiots is a daily occurence in the restaurant biz. Take a deep breath and turn the page.

by Anonymousreply 44June 3, 2024 12:52 PM

There is never an excuse to start yelling at servers. Classless behavior.

Even if a server makes a mistake you should handle it like a mature adult.

by Anonymousreply 45June 3, 2024 1:20 PM

[quote]Especially since Americans know they have this kind of reputation when they are in Canada.

American here who has no clue what you are taking about. Explain?

by Anonymousreply 46June 3, 2024 1:47 PM

People went feral after covid. It's disheartening. Call their asses out

by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2024 1:54 PM

I do not get behavior like this. Especially if you are a public figure. You know there are 300 phones just waiting to video you having a meltdown. Keep Calm and carry on you twat.

by Anonymousreply 48June 3, 2024 3:38 PM

Where’s the video of Zach’s meltdown? I bet TMZ has something (maybe only audio) but I’m sure it’s psycho, like Christian Bale’s Terminator Salvation freakout.

by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2024 3:45 PM

Bad look for a celeb. He would have had to do something to solicit that kind of (albeit tacky) response. I'm with r48. Be chill in public. You never know how it may come back to bite you. And you will always be seen to be at fault whether you are or not because you are seen as privileged.

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2024 3:56 PM

Bale’s meltdown was an Aspie meltdown. Completely different and probably very scary from a guy with his build.

An Aspie meltdown is distinguished by its ranting nature. They just go on and on and on and can’t stop. See also

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2024 4:09 PM

[quote]Bale’s meltdown was an Aspie meltdown. Completely different and probably very scary from a guy with his build.

Hi Aspie troll, can you diagnose this photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2024 4:16 PM

R51 Never heard that Cruise audio before. Wow, the future of the movie industry rests on his shoulders? I guess he didn't remember The Mummy or Jack Reacher or Rock of Ages or Knight and Day or..... What an insufferable pompous ass! There's something really crass and sort of "white trashy" about his behavior in general. He is a good actor but that's a dime a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2024 4:16 PM

Found an article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2024 4:24 PM

Why is Zachary so angry? Why is he such a cunt? Hasn't his life worked out well enough?

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2024 4:26 PM

He looks hot in that photo, R54. I forgive him. 🙏

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2024 4:27 PM

His wife has not worked out well enough.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2024 4:27 PM

[QUOTE]Was he at the bar when his table was ready. Couldn't the host send someone over to all him his table was ready?

You're presuming the host knew the name and face of a washed-up actor years after his fame? Why? And if the host had yelled "Mr.Quinto, your table is ready!," if he didn't know the face, how well would the touchy Zachary have behaved?

The fact is he got TWO texts alerting him about the availability of a table which he missed and decided to take *his own failure* out on the staff. And he wasn't denied a table as some poster upthread suggests.

He's just a useless, washed up tool unable to come to grips with his decline.

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2024 4:28 PM

He IS Spock!

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2024 4:31 PM

He was an asshole to Colton when they broke up, but Colton was still kind to him. I'm still shocked that he could even pull someone like Colton.

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2024 4:32 PM

R53 it actually was. I think this was the first major film production to resume at the height of COVID. Hollywood was using it to see if films could be made with masking and distancing protocols in place. The keyword in Cruise’s rant was “insurance” because they needed to prove to the insurance companies that they could control the environment.

As with Bale’s tantrum, both actors weren’t “wrong.” You don’t unmask on a filmset if an outbreak would cause a production shutdown. You don’t walk onto a scene to fix lighting while the scene is being shot. But they just cannot stop. Most likely related to “thought looping” or “loop effect” (replaying the incident over and over in their head, making them madder)

Quinto is probably not an ND, you can see somebody’s home when he looks at you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2024 4:41 PM

Report from Huffington Post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2024 4:51 PM

@r61...

You don't tug on Superman's cape

You don't spit into the wind

You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger

And you don't mess around with Jim

😂

by Anonymousreply 63June 3, 2024 4:52 PM

Oh, I didn't realize the restaurant is in Toronto. Makes it even worse on his part. Ijeet. 😂

by Anonymousreply 64June 3, 2024 5:09 PM

Your really going to piss off someone who is handling your food and drinks? Stupid. I’m sure he got something extra.

by Anonymousreply 65June 3, 2024 5:14 PM

Quinto's a huge pissy bitchbaby cunt. I bet his new TV show won't last a whole season, because that sort of behavior won't fly these days with limited budgets and safe working environments.

Good for the restaurant. The high end places in Toronto don't play. They will fuck shit up if someone misbehaves.

by Anonymousreply 66June 3, 2024 5:18 PM

^ That's because Canadians are polite and never misbehave

by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2024 5:30 PM

Ugh. What an overrated ham. His inclusion in any cast or show has been a deal-breaker for me ever since I made the mistake of seeing him in The Glass Menagerie on Broadway. He and Cherry Jones chewed every last bit of scenery, not to mention my every last nerve and myelin sheath. Just awful.

by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2024 5:41 PM

[quote] Why is Zachary so angry? Why is he such a cunt? Hasn't his life worked out well enough?

He was born without earlobes.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2024 5:52 PM

I’m sick of B list cunts acting like goddam fools. Also how weak do you have to be that you would let said cunt make you cry. It’s obvious he missed the texts and was also nowhere in sight. Canada doesn’t accept this public display of bad behavior. People in general are more polite and friendly. I don’t even think he’s that good of an actor.

Sidenote: notice all the comments wanting to know HIS side of the story. If this were some rapper or black actress they would be the DL villain of the day.

by Anonymousreply 70June 3, 2024 5:58 PM

^ It's a genetic ear thing that runs in his family 😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 3, 2024 5:58 PM

Hey, I resemble that remark. It wasn’t until my early 30s that someone mentioned “you have attached earlobes.” 🤷🏻‍♂️

No one ever brought it up in my family, even though all 5 kids were similar in that regard. It’s more common than you might think.

by Anonymousreply 72June 3, 2024 6:15 PM

I thought he was killed when his car rolled over him????

by Anonymousreply 73June 3, 2024 6:19 PM

[Quote] No one ever brought it up in my family, even though all 5 kids were similar in that regard. It’s more common than you might think.

Sure, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 74June 3, 2024 6:20 PM

^ I know, right? Lizard people trying to pass are so lame 🙄

by Anonymousreply 75June 3, 2024 6:25 PM

I’m 😵‍💫 watching you!

by Anonymousreply 76June 3, 2024 6:38 PM

Sounds like a major A-hole.

by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2024 6:43 PM

This might explain why his career went nowhere after a promising start with the Star Trek movie. He must be difficult to worth with and got a bad reputation.

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2024 6:47 PM

People are way too fucking tuned in to social media. Can we just get a grip ???? Every little thing dues not have to escalated into a verbal war????? People have too much time on their hands and too few brain cells

by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2024 6:49 PM

I cut everyone some slack, or try to. We all have our bad moments.

But in our worst moments, could most of us reduce wait staff to tears???

You have to be a huge, gaping asshole to accomplish that.

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2024 6:50 PM

Love it. He is an overrated douche cunt.

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2024 7:05 PM

Has his career gone straight down the shitter? Or is Ryan Murphy still providing?

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2024 7:23 PM

Hasn't he always been known to be a bit of an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2024 7:31 PM

[quote] Quinto is probably not an ND, you can see somebody’s home when he looks at you.

Yeah, but when I look at him I also see Ed Gein-style human skin lampshades decorating that home. Dude has always struck me as about 30 seconds from snapping and going on a homicidal rampage.

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2024 7:34 PM

Is he r56? I never thought he was attractive.

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2024 7:35 PM

^ I do him in Spock make up 🤪

by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2024 7:42 PM

Re: Tom Cruise. That was a rant? Just normal, everyday $¢ientology conversation.

by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2024 8:03 PM

He seems like a jerk to me. Now there's some proof.

by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2024 8:24 PM

Imagine letting Jonathan Groff slip through your fingers.

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2024 8:27 PM

[QUOTE]Re: Tom Cruise. That was a rant? Just normal, everyday $¢ientology conversation.

Not off the mark at all. The practice of vocal, in the face abuse of apostates or people who publicly disagree with them or the Scientology cult is called "bull baiting" and it is practiced unremittingly. There are a number of examples on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2024 8:34 PM

I don’t even think Tom Cruise’s rant was that bad, perspective considered. Hollywood had been shut down for 2 years, and cunts want to ignore mandates. But yet these same cunts would cry when they are out of a fkin job. Sometimes you have to speak like that to basic cunts so that they can understand the importance of the message. He was not merely starring in that film, he produced it. It was his duty to enforce the mask mandate.

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2024 8:47 PM

I like it, why shouldn't the restaurant stand up for themselves and their staff? Reputation is the most precious thing these celeb assholes have.

by Anonymousreply 92June 3, 2024 9:43 PM

[Quote] But in our worst moments, could most of us reduce wait staff to tears?

A snowflake can be bought to tears with a mild reprimand

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2024 12:04 AM

brought ^^^❄️❄️❄️❄️

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2024 12:05 AM

Always thought he looked like an asshole

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2024 1:19 AM

Heard from a friend that works on Broadway. He’s a total prick.

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2024 2:04 AM

I never found him particularly warm. For the past 5 years, I sensed arrogance, a colossal ego, snobbery and smugness. I wouldn’t be surprised if he snubbed his fans, particularly the eldergays.

by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2024 2:11 AM

Very Lauren Bacall in behavior.

by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2024 2:14 AM

His portrayal of Harold, in “Boys from the Band”, was terrible.

by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2024 2:16 AM

She’s a lush and loves a dark room. Total abusive cunt, not too far off from his AHS:NYC character and wouldn’t be surprised if he did similar things

by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2024 2:22 AM

One of the responsibilities and best uses of fame is appreciating your impact and holding yourself to a higher standard when dealing w others. The post is pretty factual. He ignored their texts. He made a hostess cry. Consequently he has been banned. Why people are defending poor Jeremy is beyond me. Guess you’re all Trekkies.

by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2024 2:24 AM

To be fair - he had waited in line like everybody else. That's not 'celebrity behavior'. He missed the 2 texts - probably due to the noise and being in line. It happens.

Then they take his table away and he sees 2 open tables. I see his point.

Sounds like they left something out - the hostess tried to accomodate but then the manager said no, and she was in the middle.

Posting for clout.

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2024 2:28 AM

He’s an asshole and a famewhore, but so is the restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2024 2:38 AM

R102 Nah B restaurants don’t do that. There is no doubt in my mind he wasn’t on site when his table was ready. And they probably gave him a good 15 mins. Also wtf does noise have to do with receiving a text on your phone. They would not post that unless he acted like a complete asshole whose response didn’t match any perceived inconvenience. I read so many stories on here that he is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2024 2:38 AM

My cousin’s friend who is a stylist to ALL the BIGGEST names in emergency housekeeping services, says that Zachary experienced an unplanned, difficult, and time consuming defecation.

by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2024 4:09 AM

HOLD UP r105! Are you saying that Ms. Quinto just intentionally took a dump somewhere other than the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2024 4:51 AM

There’s nothing unusual about a VIP behaving badly in a restaurant. A century of telling customers they are always right has empowered the worst kind of diners. That’s partly why every stressed out diner, who’s already angry because they couldn’t find parking nearby, feels entitled to transfer their hostility onto hosts, servers and bartenders – workers trying to do their jobs in stressful environments, where their income depends on tipping and subservience.

So, when I heard about actor Zachary Quinto allegedly yelling at staff at Manita in Toronto, I was not surprised. What’s less common is what followed – a restaurant publicizing the incident through social media.

“To all the other Zachary Quintos out there, on behalf of restaurant workers everywhere: We aren’t above criticism, but we are above being demeaned,” read Manita’s Instagram post about the incident.

This type of diner might see a busy restaurant and imagine the business is printing money, but every eatery is currently struggling with skyrocketing food and labour costs. They are fighting for profitability even while there is a perception that their menu is too expensive. Between 2019 to 2023, menu prices in Canada rose an average of 18.5 per cent, while the average cheque for full-service restaurants only grew by 12.7 per cent. So even if diners are paying more, revenue has failed to keep pace with increasing costs.

Every no-show is money out of restaurant pockets, regardless of how important the guest thinks they are.

Though banning Quinto has drawn international attention, Manita co-owner Ian McGrenaghan says he’s more concerned with drawing a red line for entitled, abusive behaviour from customers.

“I’d gladly trade all this publicity to ensure that none of my staff are reduced to tears by being yelled at,” McGrenaghan tells me.

Plenty of old-school restaurateurs believe they owe diners a hotelier’s discretion, that even the most reprehensible behaviour from guests deserves to be kept in confidence. Personally, I wish more felt comfortable informing troublemakers they shouldn’t come back. Too often, restaurateurs feel under the thumb of unpleasant diners who treat staff badly or leave spiteful online reviews.

I’d like to see retaliation like McGrenaghan’s more often, but understand why it can’t happen. Though anyone can legally post a hurtful and financially damaging restaurant review on Yelp or Google, a restaurant that publicly criticizes a customer exposes itself to a defamation suit.

It’s sad when these conflicts boil over because most customers are wonderful and appreciative. A small portion are monsters whose favourite part of dining is paying for the right to be cruel to service staff. But there’s a sizeable contingent who don’t know they’re behaving badly – the would-be Larry Davids.

1/2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2024 6:12 PM

2/2

Curb Your Enthusiasm character Larry David (played by the creator of the show of the same name) seems to find endless conflict in the rules enforced by restaurants and never considers that a server is not in a position to playfully argue with a wealthy, famous diner. Recently, while researching a piece about why the character hates restaurants, I catalogued 38 restaurants feuds from the show, and that was before I finished watching the last season.

The show has keenly identified common frustrations diners have, such as being told they can’t have a table that looks empty or be seated unless their whole party has arrived or pick up food from the pass because they think it’s theirs. I think these stories click with audiences because restaurant diners are divided between people who love to hate Larry, a puppet-show villain we can jeer as he treats employees with a rudeness we never would, and people who are just like him, those who subconsciously hold restaurants and their employees in contempt for daring to ever say no.

Here’s the reality check: When they text that our table is ready and you’ve got a 15-minute grace period, they mean it. Every time I write about restaurant economics, I hear from people who refuse to believe the numbers: the 74 per cent turnover rate of staff, the 3 to 5 per cent average profit margin. If that were true, the skeptics argue, why would anyone be in this business? These are the people who think nothing of making three reservations on a Saturday night and ghosting on two, or who speak rudely to servers when everything is not as they expect. These are the people who leave those spiteful one-star reviews. Whenever I hear from this cohort, the commonality is that, like Larry, they perceive restaurants are somehow cheating them.

Yes, McGrenaghan’s post about Quinto taps into our collective smugness of feeling morally superior to a poorly behaved celebrity. But it also sends the message to diners that spending money doesn’t buy them the privilege of demeaning people who serve them.

by Anonymousreply 108June 4, 2024 6:12 PM

I was really pissed off when the guy from Balthazar rollled over and made nice with James Corden.

by Anonymousreply 109June 4, 2024 6:13 PM

These actors get spoiled because restaurants in NYC and LA prioritize them above all other diners.

A friend and I were once waiting a long time for a table at Pastis in NYC when they got a call that a bunch of the cast of SNL was coming in. While overbooked, they said of course, and when our table became available, it was held for them and combined with a couple others. Just one small example.

They want the publicity and word of mouth so Meryl Streep could take a dump on the floor and they’d thank her for coming.

by Anonymousreply 110June 4, 2024 6:38 PM

[quote] Nah B restaurants don’t do that. There is no doubt in my mind he wasn’t on site when his table was ready. And they probably gave him a good 15 mins. Also wtf does noise have to do with receiving a text on your phone. They would not post that unless he acted like a complete asshole whose response didn’t match any perceived inconvenience. I read so many stories on here that he is an asshole.—The-Tea-Cake-Diet

Did you get a discount on your meth this week for using more black vernacular than usual, junkie?

by Anonymousreply 111June 4, 2024 6:44 PM

it's "pronounced vocabulary"

by Anonymousreply 112June 4, 2024 6:54 PM

R24 THANK YOU. I can't believe it took 24 comments until someone called him out as a has-been. I wouldn't call him a "celebrity" (a current one) by any stretch of the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 113June 4, 2024 7:23 PM

Menopausal meltdowns are a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 114June 4, 2024 7:54 PM

Doesn't his own family find him intolerable?

by Anonymousreply 115June 4, 2024 9:04 PM

I've always heard he's a self important, nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 116June 4, 2024 11:47 PM

What Canadian behavior. An LA restaurant would never...

by Anonymousreply 117June 4, 2024 11:56 PM

R107 Quinto not a VIP

by Anonymousreply 118June 7, 2024 7:22 PM

I've heard for years that he's a first class cunt.

BTW he and Chris Pine totally hooked up during the first Star Trek movie. Then they had some kind of falling out and couldn't stand each other.

by Anonymousreply 119June 7, 2024 8:47 PM

Faggot

by Anonymousreply 120June 8, 2024 2:10 AM

There was a fucking fly in his plomeek soup while he was deep in the plak tow during pon farr. They’re just lucky he didn’t perform tal shaia on the waiting staff.

by Anonymousreply 121June 8, 2024 2:44 AM

Quinto has always reminded me of Dennis Quaid (when Quaid was young).

Notable resemblance and I’ve always gotten a bit of a ping from Quaid.

by Anonymousreply 122June 8, 2024 2:44 AM

They look nothing alike.

by Anonymousreply 123June 8, 2024 2:34 PM

He doesn’t look a thing like Quaid to me.

by Anonymousreply 124June 8, 2024 4:12 PM

So NOT Quinto. Yeesh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 8, 2024 4:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!