Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treason Thread #70: Jailhouse Blues

Previous thread below.

I got the Jailhouse Blues,

Just as blue as I can be,

I slept with someone named Stormy

Now I’m looking at five to fifty

I got the Jailhouse Blues,

Cause Michael Cohen spilled the tea

Lock the door. I broke the law,

And throw away the key

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 13, 2024 1:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2024 11:55 PM

They seem nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2024 12:16 AM

Unethical Supreme Court Judges & their wives. Nothing is being done about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2024 12:38 AM

OP, I love it!

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2024 1:17 AM

Steve Bannon has always denied being an alcoholic despite appearances and behavior to the contrary. He's never looked worse. Will he tell the U. S. Marshalls and the prison so they can detox him properly? If not he could die from DTs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2024 12:31 PM

He’s a fucking human human herpes scab

With less personality

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2024 5:14 PM

All that vicious language and name calling Trump uses in his nasty, and often incoherent, speeches and on his Truth Social, much of it is written by Steve Bannon.

Bannon, as well as other Trump associated characters, idolizes Putin.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2024 6:10 PM

Boobert got grilled in last week's debate, so she no showed for the next one.

[QUOTE]On Saturday, a debate hosted at the Grizzly Rose by the Republican Women of Weld and the Lincoln Club of Colorado aimed to bring together Boebert and five of her rivals in the GOP primary. The congresswoman, however, was not in attendance as organizers said she declined the invitation

BTW, doesn't her chin look more receded than ever before in the preview? Like the guitar pick implant no longer wants to be there and is squirming to get out..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2024 7:25 PM

Fuck me. I accidentally opened a Dump fundraising email (no idea how I got on their list) and now they’re sending me emails every hour. 😡😡😡😡

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2024 8:57 PM

Yeah, they're getting desperate. They bought my cellphone number and I've gotten quite a few moneybegs. But with texts you can at least mark them as junk and never get another one from that same number again.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2024 10:23 PM

God she's dumb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2024 10:25 PM

MTG is an embarrassment

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2024 12:07 AM

people like her wear it as a badge of honour.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2024 12:16 AM

I could only wish I had a father who loves me as much as Joe loves his son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2024 12:40 AM

Nine witnesses in the criminal cases against former President Donald Trump have received significant financial benefits, including large raises from his campaign, severance packages, new jobs, and a grant of shares and cash from Trump’s media company.

The benefits have flowed from Trump’s businesses and campaign committees. One campaign aide had his average monthly pay double, from $26,000 to $53,500. Another employee got a $2 million severance package barring him from voluntarily cooperating with law enforcement. And one of the campaign’s top officials had her daughter hired onto the campaign staff, where she is now the fourth-highest-paid employee.

Trump’s attorney, David Warrington, sent ProPublica a cease-and-desist letter demanding this article not be published. The letter warned that if the outlet and its reporters “continue their reckless campaign of defamation, President Trump will evaluate all legal remedies.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2024 12:55 AM

R15, wow, he's a crook. Good on ProPublica for going ahead with the article

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2024 1:32 AM

[quote]Fuck me. I accidentally opened a Dump fundraising email (no idea how I got on their list) and now they’re sending me emails every hour.

I get them as well but they end up in my spam folder.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2024 10:32 AM

Posting here also. Trump supporting money laundering enterprise facing justice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2024 12:26 PM

Wisconsin Attorney General files charges against Kenneth Chesebro and other Trumpsters for filing false paperwork saying that Trump won Wisconsin in 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2024 4:11 PM

Lock them ALL up!

When are we getting the traitors Flynn in the brig? This NEEDS to happen and soon.

Also that pin headed cyclops needs to be rotting along with the human scab.

Get moving, DOJ. You’ve got PLENTY of evidence. WTF are you waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2024 5:24 PM

If Trump wins, all these crooks from his prior administration and campaign will have top executive branch jobs. Trump will nominate ultra-MAGA Judge, Aileen Cannon, to the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2024 9:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2024 11:23 PM

This feel like it should be illegal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2024 12:50 AM

Shavuot - June 12-13

[quote] This holiday marks the end of the Counting of the Omer. It recalls Moses' receiving of the Torah. The Megillah of Ruth is read, and all-night Torah study is customary. Dairy food, honey, and floral decorations are traditional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2024 3:35 AM

Judge Cannon is itching for an opportunity to throw out Trump' national security case::

" Judge Aileen Cannon is planning on holding a sprawling hearing on Donald Trump’s request to declare Jack Smith’s appointment as special counsel invalid, signaling the judge could be more willing than any other trial judge to veto the special prosecutor’s authority.

The planned hearing also adds a new, unusual twist in the federal criminal national security case against the former president: Cannon on Tuesday said that a variety of political partisans and constitutional scholars not otherwise involved with the case can join in the oral arguments on June 21.

It’s an extraordinary elevation of arguments in a criminal case first filed a year ago this week that likely won’t see trial until next year, if at all."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2024 10:44 AM

What could go wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2024 11:17 AM

Ole shiting bitch judge is extremely biased and incompetent. Federalist Society is directing that MAGA thing.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2024 11:48 AM

I keep hoping that Jack Smith will leapfrog over that cunt and complain to a higher court. I wonder why he hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2024 4:29 PM

The gun rights contingent, may not be fond of Hunter Biden due to politics, but they are not pleased with the gun charges leveled against him. They are concerned about the precedence it may set for similar cases, and they note that ordinary people overwhelmingly are not charged who basically have done the same thing in nonviolent acts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2024 7:40 PM

That is interesting r29. About the guns.

He does say that anybody would be prosecuted for the tax thing, which is also bullshit of course. The IRS would absolutely settle for getting what they think is owed to them, maybe with some penalty, and neither Graham nor his big donors would EVER accept any real prosecution for all the shit they are probably doing with their taxes.

But on the guns thing, they should be worried. It might be interesting if blue states started applying the "Hunter Biden Standard" to all gun purchases and applications all over this country.

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2024 7:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2024 10:05 PM

[quote] If you haven't seen it yet, the Trump team just released a short video of Trump where he is - literally - foaming at the mouth, as if he has rabies - or worse. It's not only unsightly, but it's highly significant that they chose not to reshoot it.

[quote] What would be "worse" than rabies, you're asking? I'm not an expert on this, but I'd say the worst would be if he was bitten by Stephen Miller and is now "undead."

[quote] Seriously, though, you have to wonder why they didn't reshoot it. Maybe it was already the 1000th take, or maybe Trump was too impossible to direct, or deal with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2024 5:30 AM

Maybe Trump was bitten by a rabid raccoon

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2024 6:35 AM

^I feel bad for the poor raccoon.

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2024 8:15 AM

Maybe Ghouliani bit him.

Or he’s giving booger eating Cruz a run for his money

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2024 8:42 AM

r3, and yet no discussion of Mrs. Justice Roberts selling court clerk-ships and doing job placement for The Federalist Society?

10 million a year?

Grifters every one of the Trump/McConnell/Leo/Crow Court.

by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2024 10:50 AM

Steve Bannon told to report to jail by July 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2024 4:53 PM

^ "Jailhouse Blues" was a great title for this thread!

by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2024 5:07 PM

I adore this woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2024 8:27 PM

Impeachable....shoes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2024 12:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2024 1:08 AM

Wonder what Curtis Ingraham has to say about his sister regarding this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2024 1:52 AM

Laura Ingraham is, and always has been, a homophobic shrew

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2024 2:29 AM

Trust Fux to blather on about dumb shit. And their drooling rubes to shriek about it.

SMDH

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2024 3:09 AM

Former Pres Bone Spurs is rattled beyond belief. I hope he empties the rubes of their money if these campaign money raising numbers are accurate. Not one penny will go to anything other than his defense of his 91 felony indictments.

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2024 3:45 AM

r45 - November can.t get here soon enough, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 46June 7, 2024 3:50 AM

R46 Doris, it can. At least now we know we live in a democracy. I believe Biden will win, and win bigger than last time, I don’t trust many Republican led states. TX is ready to pass a version of the electoral college, but at the state level.

by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2024 4:10 AM

The Federalist is attacking Dolly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2024 11:33 AM

Sugar daddy, Harlan Crow, really, really adores Clarence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2024 4:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2024 4:27 PM

r49, it's what makes a lapdog so lovable.

by Anonymousreply 51June 7, 2024 5:10 PM

Washington state has a law banning felons from running for office. Just saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2024 12:16 AM

[quote] Hey MAGA, I know facts are about as useful to you as a dictionary and a goat you can’t fuck, but it don’t make them any less true, and the truth is that your guy said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, that he was going to lock up Hillary, and that he was going to be a dictator, on day one. You can tell us he didn’t say any of that shit all day long, and twice on Sunday (while your melon-hued messiah worships at Our Lady of the Perpetual Mulligan), but it still won’t make it true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2024 10:33 AM

If you're interested in writing to likely Dem voters in Ohio...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2024 9:49 PM

There really ought to be a law about outright lies in political campaigns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2024 1:14 PM

If Repugs can’t lie, they have nothing to say

by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2024 1:46 PM

^ Very true

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2024 4:25 PM

R55, I think that's what aggravates me more than anything else -- how the American people seem so dead-set against giving Biden any credit whatsoever for the economy, yet we all know if Trump wins, he will walk in the door taking ownership of all the many good things that Biden has accomplished. And we all know it wouldn't be the first time: in 2016 he trashed Obama's economy until after he won, then was more than happy to take the victory lap for what was clearly Obama's accomplishments -- and, even worse, for which he still gets credit to this day from the American people. It just disgusts me to no end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2024 6:05 PM

Another Biden accomplishment nobody talks about:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2024 7:55 PM

[quote]if Trump wins, he will walk in the door taking ownership of all the many good things that Biden has accomplished.

And start defunding everything to increase profits for his donors...

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2024 8:05 PM

"Biden has committed many crimes. I just can't name any of them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2024 8:09 PM

^

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2024 8:19 PM

^^Bartiromo has turned it a nutcase compared to her days on CNBC.

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2024 8:35 PM

[quote]Marjorie Taylor Greene in Las Vegas complains that "if you think gas prices are high now, just wait until you're forced to drive an electric vehicle."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2024 9:10 PM

Comer Pyle looks like a boiled lobster at r61.

Has the same brain activity, too.

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2024 10:15 PM

R63 Bartiromo was always a far right nut. I could tell even back in her CNBC days. She’d spin any good economic news during Obama negatively every time.

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2024 1:19 AM

This is nice...

Robert De Niro Hosts Team Justice NYC Happy Hour; Speeches by Several Democracy Warriors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2024 4:03 AM

Fox News is getting even mor extreme with the lies and propaganda.

Lachlan Murdoch & dad need confronted by whatever avenues are available. Revoke their dual+ citizenships for starters.

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2024 12:28 PM

^more

by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2024 12:29 PM

Trump to speak to a group that wants to ban abortion in ALL cases, even rape and medical emergencies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2024 5:37 PM

Face it, once Trump fucks a women, he hopes she dies. Stormy agreed.

by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2024 6:32 PM

^Lady rimmers excluded.

by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2024 6:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2024 8:03 PM

I hate his "Sir" sentences. "So he said to me , Sir............."

by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2024 8:06 PM

There's new video out from behind the scenes of January 6th. This is...brutal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2024 10:09 PM

It's no fun being a felon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2024 10:25 PM

R76.

by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2024 11:33 PM

R76, it's not easy being orange.

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2024 11:47 PM

Haven’t we seen this video before?

Pelosi’s daughter was filming a documentary or some such?

by Anonymousreply 79June 11, 2024 12:36 AM

I thought it was hilarious that Trump, in Las Vegas, said he would choose electrocution over being eaten by a shark.

Funny, but most voters agree.

by Anonymousreply 80June 11, 2024 11:29 AM

Ethel and Julius say he may get his wish yet.

by Anonymousreply 81June 11, 2024 11:54 AM

I say both.

The old medieval experience of being hanged until mostly dead, then cut down and disemboweled.

Electrocution until almost dead, then thrown in a shark pit.

by Anonymousreply 82June 11, 2024 7:00 PM

Also known to Trump and his followers as "hell on earth."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 11, 2024 7:21 PM

Dozens of stations reading the exact same script:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 11, 2024 8:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 11, 2024 9:15 PM

Mary's brother hates their uncle, too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 11, 2024 11:25 PM

Caitlyn Jenner’s long time live-in, trans girlfriend/partner, Sophia Hutchins, is on the Republican Log Cabin board. Sophia, along with Caitlyn, denounce the LGBT+ community as toxic and a cult.

[quote] To the toxic MAGA universe of sycophantic grifters and hypocrites, add another deplorable example: Sophia Hutchins, anti-trans activist Caitlyn Jenner’s purported girlfriend, friend or manager, depending on your sources. Video on X reveals Jenner’s fellow trans bestie — a self-described “Trump 2024 Surrogate” and “GOP Strategist” — denouncing the LGBTQ+ community as a cult, and calling queer people “some of the most toxic people on the face of the planet.” Just minutes after Hutchins’ somnolent rant, Jenner jumped onto the anti-LGBTQ+ pile-on, defending her trans-MAGA pal for having a seat on the self-loathing Log Cabin Republicans’ board. “First off, I would imagine she’s there bc she gets shi* done,” Jenner posted to X. “Second, agree. LGBT ‘community’ is a joke. It’s not a community unless you agree w/ the cult. It’s a demographic.”

What awards will Trump and Lara’s RNC be bestowing on Sophia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 11, 2024 11:32 PM

Jenner & Hutchins claim they are not gay. Then why are they involved with the Log Cabin Republicans? Are they trans lesbians? Is there such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 88June 11, 2024 11:40 PM

Caitlyn is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 89June 12, 2024 12:02 AM

^^^ I am under the impression Caitlyn is still technically a dick...

by Anonymousreply 90June 12, 2024 12:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 12, 2024 12:15 AM

Dem overperformance in Ohio special election - the Dem lost by 9 points in a district that Trump won by 26 points

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 12, 2024 2:49 AM

Nevada Senate candidate says Trump took a bribe to endorse another candidate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 12, 2024 5:29 AM

No surprise for the Nevada criminal GOP. Cash and Carry Trump has made it obvious, in his acquisition of the RNC, that Republicans exist solely to raise money for Trump's legal bills.

All the fast bastards on the stage in NV with Trump are either indicted or facing indictment.

Miriam Adeleson has 100 MILLION dollars of couch change to give to Trump IF he conforms to her Israel policy. All of these fucking Republicans are transactional.

Bottom line, they do not pay enough taxes if this is what they do with their profits.

by Anonymousreply 94June 12, 2024 11:35 AM

That’s great news R92! Does anyone know if there had been a poll done prior to the election and how it compared to the vote results?

by Anonymousreply 95June 12, 2024 11:39 AM

It should have been drama-free...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 12, 2024 1:09 PM

r96

by Anonymousreply 97June 12, 2024 2:26 PM

Trump says we should bring back the guillotine...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 12, 2024 4:25 PM

On HIM, r98.

by Anonymousreply 99June 12, 2024 5:51 PM

We're gonna need a bigger basket fot his fat head.

by Anonymousreply 100June 12, 2024 6:00 PM

[quote]Dem overperformance in Ohio special election - the Dem lost by 9 points in a district that Trump won by 26 points

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 12, 2024 7:14 PM

The Democrat still lost?

by Anonymousreply 102June 12, 2024 8:11 PM

R102, ignoring the invalid polls, actual votes are indicators. It shows, that while the Dem still lost, Ohio may be in play.

Momentum indicators.

by Anonymousreply 103June 12, 2024 8:17 PM

That’s great, but I want us to win.

by Anonymousreply 104June 12, 2024 8:18 PM

R104, support the momentum.

Pick a Democrat in a deep red state running for Senate and send them cash.

Think about the House Impeaching Trump a THIRD time and then this time we have a Senate to convict.

And the Supreme Court bar will be met.

by Anonymousreply 105June 12, 2024 8:23 PM

“In 2016, the Kremlin had a clear preference: Trump,” said an informed Moscow source. “Today, the preference is against Biden. But even here, you can’t say that Trump won’t be worse than Biden, because Trump is impulsive and no one here knows who his foreign policy advisors are. Personally, I have a feeling that he doesn’t have them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 12, 2024 8:26 PM

Fuck yeah, Ohio!

Now let’s keep it up!

We got out the vote!

by Anonymousreply 107June 12, 2024 8:56 PM

BREAKING: House votes to hold Attorney General Merrick Garland in contempt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 12, 2024 10:54 PM

Boo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 109June 12, 2024 11:34 PM

Doesn’t matter. It will die in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 110June 12, 2024 11:45 PM

Empty resolution. Pointless. DOJ has explicitly said he's covered by executive privilege.

And I don't think this gets voted on in the Senate - correct me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 111June 13, 2024 12:16 AM

r95- ElderLez, the trolls are starting to get to me.

by Anonymousreply 112June 13, 2024 2:36 AM

[quote] Crow, a conservative donor and longtime family friend of the Thomases, paid the tuition for both schools, ProPublica reported. None of the payments were recorded at the time as gifts on Thomas' financial disclosures. Crow is an alumnus of Randolph-Macon. This month, in financial disclosures, Thomas acknowledged two vacations Crow had funded in 2019, one to Bali and another to California.

[...]

[quote] While the total amount of tuition Crow paid on Martin's behalf remains unclear, fees for all four years at both schools would have exceeded $150,000, ProPublica reported.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 13, 2024 3:15 AM

What is it with right-wing guys and their "adopted sons"?

by Anonymousreply 114June 13, 2024 3:49 AM

Trump funneled money from his campaign to his private businesses (I know you're shocked!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 13, 2024 3:51 AM

Trump admits to having a gun (felons can't have guns)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 13, 2024 5:04 AM

Let’s not give them what they want R112.

by Anonymousreply 117June 13, 2024 9:43 AM

R114 r115 r116

by Anonymousreply 118June 13, 2024 11:09 AM

When it's mentioned that Crow is a long time friend, they don't mention that he wasn't a friend until AFTER Clarence became a Supreme Court Judge.

by Anonymousreply 119June 13, 2024 1:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!