Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Treason Thread #70: Jailhouse Blues

Previous thread below.

I got the Jailhouse Blues,

Just as blue as I can be,

I slept with someone named Stormy

Now I’m looking at five to fifty

I got the Jailhouse Blues,

Cause Michael Cohen spilled the tea

Lock the door. I broke the law,

And throw away the key

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576July 25, 2024 11:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2024 11:55 PM

They seem nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2024 12:16 AM

Unethical Supreme Court Judges & their wives. Nothing is being done about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2024 12:38 AM

OP, I love it!

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2024 1:17 AM

Steve Bannon has always denied being an alcoholic despite appearances and behavior to the contrary. He's never looked worse. Will he tell the U. S. Marshalls and the prison so they can detox him properly? If not he could die from DTs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2024 12:31 PM

He’s a fucking human human herpes scab

With less personality

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2024 5:14 PM

All that vicious language and name calling Trump uses in his nasty, and often incoherent, speeches and on his Truth Social, much of it is written by Steve Bannon.

Bannon, as well as other Trump associated characters, idolizes Putin.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2024 6:10 PM

Boobert got grilled in last week's debate, so she no showed for the next one.

[QUOTE]On Saturday, a debate hosted at the Grizzly Rose by the Republican Women of Weld and the Lincoln Club of Colorado aimed to bring together Boebert and five of her rivals in the GOP primary. The congresswoman, however, was not in attendance as organizers said she declined the invitation

BTW, doesn't her chin look more receded than ever before in the preview? Like the guitar pick implant no longer wants to be there and is squirming to get out..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2024 7:25 PM

Fuck me. I accidentally opened a Dump fundraising email (no idea how I got on their list) and now they’re sending me emails every hour. 😡😡😡😡

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2024 8:57 PM

Yeah, they're getting desperate. They bought my cellphone number and I've gotten quite a few moneybegs. But with texts you can at least mark them as junk and never get another one from that same number again.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2024 10:23 PM

God she's dumb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2024 10:25 PM

MTG is an embarrassment

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2024 12:07 AM

people like her wear it as a badge of honour.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2024 12:16 AM

I could only wish I had a father who loves me as much as Joe loves his son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2024 12:40 AM

Nine witnesses in the criminal cases against former President Donald Trump have received significant financial benefits, including large raises from his campaign, severance packages, new jobs, and a grant of shares and cash from Trump’s media company.

The benefits have flowed from Trump’s businesses and campaign committees. One campaign aide had his average monthly pay double, from $26,000 to $53,500. Another employee got a $2 million severance package barring him from voluntarily cooperating with law enforcement. And one of the campaign’s top officials had her daughter hired onto the campaign staff, where she is now the fourth-highest-paid employee.

Trump’s attorney, David Warrington, sent ProPublica a cease-and-desist letter demanding this article not be published. The letter warned that if the outlet and its reporters “continue their reckless campaign of defamation, President Trump will evaluate all legal remedies.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2024 12:55 AM

R15, wow, he's a crook. Good on ProPublica for going ahead with the article

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2024 1:32 AM

[quote]Fuck me. I accidentally opened a Dump fundraising email (no idea how I got on their list) and now they’re sending me emails every hour.

I get them as well but they end up in my spam folder.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2024 10:32 AM

Posting here also. Trump supporting money laundering enterprise facing justice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2024 12:26 PM

Wisconsin Attorney General files charges against Kenneth Chesebro and other Trumpsters for filing false paperwork saying that Trump won Wisconsin in 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2024 4:11 PM

Lock them ALL up!

When are we getting the traitors Flynn in the brig? This NEEDS to happen and soon.

Also that pin headed cyclops needs to be rotting along with the human scab.

Get moving, DOJ. You’ve got PLENTY of evidence. WTF are you waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2024 5:24 PM

If Trump wins, all these crooks from his prior administration and campaign will have top executive branch jobs. Trump will nominate ultra-MAGA Judge, Aileen Cannon, to the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2024 9:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2024 11:23 PM

This feel like it should be illegal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2024 12:50 AM

Shavuot - June 12-13

[quote] This holiday marks the end of the Counting of the Omer. It recalls Moses' receiving of the Torah. The Megillah of Ruth is read, and all-night Torah study is customary. Dairy food, honey, and floral decorations are traditional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2024 3:35 AM

Judge Cannon is itching for an opportunity to throw out Trump' national security case::

" Judge Aileen Cannon is planning on holding a sprawling hearing on Donald Trump’s request to declare Jack Smith’s appointment as special counsel invalid, signaling the judge could be more willing than any other trial judge to veto the special prosecutor’s authority.

The planned hearing also adds a new, unusual twist in the federal criminal national security case against the former president: Cannon on Tuesday said that a variety of political partisans and constitutional scholars not otherwise involved with the case can join in the oral arguments on June 21.

It’s an extraordinary elevation of arguments in a criminal case first filed a year ago this week that likely won’t see trial until next year, if at all."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2024 10:44 AM

What could go wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2024 11:17 AM

Ole shiting bitch judge is extremely biased and incompetent. Federalist Society is directing that MAGA thing.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2024 11:48 AM

I keep hoping that Jack Smith will leapfrog over that cunt and complain to a higher court. I wonder why he hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2024 4:29 PM

The gun rights contingent, may not be fond of Hunter Biden due to politics, but they are not pleased with the gun charges leveled against him. They are concerned about the precedence it may set for similar cases, and they note that ordinary people overwhelmingly are not charged who basically have done the same thing in nonviolent acts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2024 7:40 PM

That is interesting r29. About the guns.

He does say that anybody would be prosecuted for the tax thing, which is also bullshit of course. The IRS would absolutely settle for getting what they think is owed to them, maybe with some penalty, and neither Graham nor his big donors would EVER accept any real prosecution for all the shit they are probably doing with their taxes.

But on the guns thing, they should be worried. It might be interesting if blue states started applying the "Hunter Biden Standard" to all gun purchases and applications all over this country.

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2024 7:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2024 10:05 PM

[quote] If you haven't seen it yet, the Trump team just released a short video of Trump where he is - literally - foaming at the mouth, as if he has rabies - or worse. It's not only unsightly, but it's highly significant that they chose not to reshoot it.

[quote] What would be "worse" than rabies, you're asking? I'm not an expert on this, but I'd say the worst would be if he was bitten by Stephen Miller and is now "undead."

[quote] Seriously, though, you have to wonder why they didn't reshoot it. Maybe it was already the 1000th take, or maybe Trump was too impossible to direct, or deal with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2024 5:30 AM

Maybe Trump was bitten by a rabid raccoon

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2024 6:35 AM

^I feel bad for the poor raccoon.

by Anonymousreply 34June 6, 2024 8:15 AM

Maybe Ghouliani bit him.

Or he’s giving booger eating Cruz a run for his money

by Anonymousreply 35June 6, 2024 8:42 AM

r3, and yet no discussion of Mrs. Justice Roberts selling court clerk-ships and doing job placement for The Federalist Society?

10 million a year?

Grifters every one of the Trump/McConnell/Leo/Crow Court.

by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2024 10:50 AM

Steve Bannon told to report to jail by July 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2024 4:53 PM

^ "Jailhouse Blues" was a great title for this thread!

by Anonymousreply 38June 6, 2024 5:07 PM

I adore this woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 6, 2024 8:27 PM

Impeachable....shoes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 7, 2024 12:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 7, 2024 1:08 AM

Wonder what Curtis Ingraham has to say about his sister regarding this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 7, 2024 1:52 AM

Laura Ingraham is, and always has been, a homophobic shrew

by Anonymousreply 43June 7, 2024 2:29 AM

Trust Fux to blather on about dumb shit. And their drooling rubes to shriek about it.

SMDH

by Anonymousreply 44June 7, 2024 3:09 AM

Former Pres Bone Spurs is rattled beyond belief. I hope he empties the rubes of their money if these campaign money raising numbers are accurate. Not one penny will go to anything other than his defense of his 91 felony indictments.

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2024 3:45 AM

r45 - November can.t get here soon enough, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 46June 7, 2024 3:50 AM

R46 Doris, it can. At least now we know we live in a democracy. I believe Biden will win, and win bigger than last time, I don’t trust many Republican led states. TX is ready to pass a version of the electoral college, but at the state level.

by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2024 4:10 AM

The Federalist is attacking Dolly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2024 11:33 AM

Sugar daddy, Harlan Crow, really, really adores Clarence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2024 4:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2024 4:27 PM

r49, it's what makes a lapdog so lovable.

by Anonymousreply 51June 7, 2024 5:10 PM

Washington state has a law banning felons from running for office. Just saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2024 12:16 AM

[quote] Hey MAGA, I know facts are about as useful to you as a dictionary and a goat you can’t fuck, but it don’t make them any less true, and the truth is that your guy said Mexico was going to pay for the wall, that he was going to lock up Hillary, and that he was going to be a dictator, on day one. You can tell us he didn’t say any of that shit all day long, and twice on Sunday (while your melon-hued messiah worships at Our Lady of the Perpetual Mulligan), but it still won’t make it true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2024 10:33 AM

If you're interested in writing to likely Dem voters in Ohio...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2024 9:49 PM

There really ought to be a law about outright lies in political campaigns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2024 1:14 PM

If Repugs can’t lie, they have nothing to say

by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2024 1:46 PM

^ Very true

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2024 4:25 PM

R55, I think that's what aggravates me more than anything else -- how the American people seem so dead-set against giving Biden any credit whatsoever for the economy, yet we all know if Trump wins, he will walk in the door taking ownership of all the many good things that Biden has accomplished. And we all know it wouldn't be the first time: in 2016 he trashed Obama's economy until after he won, then was more than happy to take the victory lap for what was clearly Obama's accomplishments -- and, even worse, for which he still gets credit to this day from the American people. It just disgusts me to no end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2024 6:05 PM

Another Biden accomplishment nobody talks about:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2024 7:55 PM

[quote]if Trump wins, he will walk in the door taking ownership of all the many good things that Biden has accomplished.

And start defunding everything to increase profits for his donors...

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2024 8:05 PM

"Biden has committed many crimes. I just can't name any of them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2024 8:09 PM

^

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2024 8:19 PM

^^Bartiromo has turned it a nutcase compared to her days on CNBC.

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2024 8:35 PM

[quote]Marjorie Taylor Greene in Las Vegas complains that "if you think gas prices are high now, just wait until you're forced to drive an electric vehicle."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2024 9:10 PM

Comer Pyle looks like a boiled lobster at r61.

Has the same brain activity, too.

by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2024 10:15 PM

R63 Bartiromo was always a far right nut. I could tell even back in her CNBC days. She’d spin any good economic news during Obama negatively every time.

by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2024 1:19 AM

This is nice...

Robert De Niro Hosts Team Justice NYC Happy Hour; Speeches by Several Democracy Warriors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2024 4:03 AM

Fox News is getting even mor extreme with the lies and propaganda.

Lachlan Murdoch & dad need confronted by whatever avenues are available. Revoke their dual+ citizenships for starters.

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2024 12:28 PM

^more

by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2024 12:29 PM

Trump to speak to a group that wants to ban abortion in ALL cases, even rape and medical emergencies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2024 5:37 PM

Face it, once Trump fucks a women, he hopes she dies. Stormy agreed.

by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2024 6:32 PM

^Lady rimmers excluded.

by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2024 6:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2024 8:03 PM

I hate his "Sir" sentences. "So he said to me , Sir............."

by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2024 8:06 PM

There's new video out from behind the scenes of January 6th. This is...brutal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2024 10:09 PM

It's no fun being a felon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2024 10:25 PM

R76.

by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2024 11:33 PM

R76, it's not easy being orange.

by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2024 11:47 PM

Haven’t we seen this video before?

Pelosi’s daughter was filming a documentary or some such?

by Anonymousreply 79June 11, 2024 12:36 AM

I thought it was hilarious that Trump, in Las Vegas, said he would choose electrocution over being eaten by a shark.

Funny, but most voters agree.

by Anonymousreply 80June 11, 2024 11:29 AM

Ethel and Julius say he may get his wish yet.

by Anonymousreply 81June 11, 2024 11:54 AM

I say both.

The old medieval experience of being hanged until mostly dead, then cut down and disemboweled.

Electrocution until almost dead, then thrown in a shark pit.

by Anonymousreply 82June 11, 2024 7:00 PM

Also known to Trump and his followers as "hell on earth."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 11, 2024 7:21 PM

Dozens of stations reading the exact same script:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 11, 2024 8:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 11, 2024 9:15 PM

Mary's brother hates their uncle, too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 11, 2024 11:25 PM

Caitlyn Jenner’s long time live-in, trans girlfriend/partner, Sophia Hutchins, is on the Republican Log Cabin board. Sophia, along with Caitlyn, denounce the LGBT+ community as toxic and a cult.

[quote] To the toxic MAGA universe of sycophantic grifters and hypocrites, add another deplorable example: Sophia Hutchins, anti-trans activist Caitlyn Jenner’s purported girlfriend, friend or manager, depending on your sources. Video on X reveals Jenner’s fellow trans bestie — a self-described “Trump 2024 Surrogate” and “GOP Strategist” — denouncing the LGBTQ+ community as a cult, and calling queer people “some of the most toxic people on the face of the planet.” Just minutes after Hutchins’ somnolent rant, Jenner jumped onto the anti-LGBTQ+ pile-on, defending her trans-MAGA pal for having a seat on the self-loathing Log Cabin Republicans’ board. “First off, I would imagine she’s there bc she gets shi* done,” Jenner posted to X. “Second, agree. LGBT ‘community’ is a joke. It’s not a community unless you agree w/ the cult. It’s a demographic.”

What awards will Trump and Lara’s RNC be bestowing on Sophia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 11, 2024 11:32 PM

Jenner & Hutchins claim they are not gay. Then why are they involved with the Log Cabin Republicans? Are they trans lesbians? Is there such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 88June 11, 2024 11:40 PM

Caitlyn is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 89June 12, 2024 12:02 AM

^^^ I am under the impression Caitlyn is still technically a dick...

by Anonymousreply 90June 12, 2024 12:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 12, 2024 12:15 AM

Dem overperformance in Ohio special election - the Dem lost by 9 points in a district that Trump won by 26 points

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 12, 2024 2:49 AM

Nevada Senate candidate says Trump took a bribe to endorse another candidate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 12, 2024 5:29 AM

No surprise for the Nevada criminal GOP. Cash and Carry Trump has made it obvious, in his acquisition of the RNC, that Republicans exist solely to raise money for Trump's legal bills.

All the fast bastards on the stage in NV with Trump are either indicted or facing indictment.

Miriam Adeleson has 100 MILLION dollars of couch change to give to Trump IF he conforms to her Israel policy. All of these fucking Republicans are transactional.

Bottom line, they do not pay enough taxes if this is what they do with their profits.

by Anonymousreply 94June 12, 2024 11:35 AM

That’s great news R92! Does anyone know if there had been a poll done prior to the election and how it compared to the vote results?

by Anonymousreply 95June 12, 2024 11:39 AM

It should have been drama-free...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96June 12, 2024 1:09 PM

r96

by Anonymousreply 97June 12, 2024 2:26 PM

Trump says we should bring back the guillotine...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 12, 2024 4:25 PM

On HIM, r98.

by Anonymousreply 99June 12, 2024 5:51 PM

We're gonna need a bigger basket fot his fat head.

by Anonymousreply 100June 12, 2024 6:00 PM

[quote]Dem overperformance in Ohio special election - the Dem lost by 9 points in a district that Trump won by 26 points

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 12, 2024 7:14 PM

The Democrat still lost?

by Anonymousreply 102June 12, 2024 8:11 PM

R102, ignoring the invalid polls, actual votes are indicators. It shows, that while the Dem still lost, Ohio may be in play.

Momentum indicators.

by Anonymousreply 103June 12, 2024 8:17 PM

That’s great, but I want us to win.

by Anonymousreply 104June 12, 2024 8:18 PM

R104, support the momentum.

Pick a Democrat in a deep red state running for Senate and send them cash.

Think about the House Impeaching Trump a THIRD time and then this time we have a Senate to convict.

And the Supreme Court bar will be met.

by Anonymousreply 105June 12, 2024 8:23 PM

“In 2016, the Kremlin had a clear preference: Trump,” said an informed Moscow source. “Today, the preference is against Biden. But even here, you can’t say that Trump won’t be worse than Biden, because Trump is impulsive and no one here knows who his foreign policy advisors are. Personally, I have a feeling that he doesn’t have them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 12, 2024 8:26 PM

Fuck yeah, Ohio!

Now let’s keep it up!

We got out the vote!

by Anonymousreply 107June 12, 2024 8:56 PM

BREAKING: House votes to hold Attorney General Merrick Garland in contempt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 12, 2024 10:54 PM

Boo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 109June 12, 2024 11:34 PM

Doesn’t matter. It will die in the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 110June 12, 2024 11:45 PM

Empty resolution. Pointless. DOJ has explicitly said he's covered by executive privilege.

And I don't think this gets voted on in the Senate - correct me if I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 111June 13, 2024 12:16 AM

r95- ElderLez, the trolls are starting to get to me.

by Anonymousreply 112June 13, 2024 2:36 AM

[quote] Crow, a conservative donor and longtime family friend of the Thomases, paid the tuition for both schools, ProPublica reported. None of the payments were recorded at the time as gifts on Thomas' financial disclosures. Crow is an alumnus of Randolph-Macon. This month, in financial disclosures, Thomas acknowledged two vacations Crow had funded in 2019, one to Bali and another to California.

[...]

[quote] While the total amount of tuition Crow paid on Martin's behalf remains unclear, fees for all four years at both schools would have exceeded $150,000, ProPublica reported.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 13, 2024 3:15 AM

What is it with right-wing guys and their "adopted sons"?

by Anonymousreply 114June 13, 2024 3:49 AM

Trump funneled money from his campaign to his private businesses (I know you're shocked!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 13, 2024 3:51 AM

Trump admits to having a gun (felons can't have guns)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 13, 2024 5:04 AM

Let’s not give them what they want R112.

by Anonymousreply 117June 13, 2024 9:43 AM

R114 r115 r116

by Anonymousreply 118June 13, 2024 11:09 AM

When it's mentioned that Crow is a long time friend, they don't mention that he wasn't a friend until AFTER Clarence became a Supreme Court Judge.

by Anonymousreply 119June 13, 2024 1:04 PM

J.D. Vance had a history of liking anti-Trump tweets before he turned into a Trump ass kisser

He liked tweets calling Trump a "monster"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 13, 2024 4:43 PM

I think the trolls are actually getting stupider, Doris. I can’t believe how many folks fell for that one troll that was posting pro-Trump ChatGPT-generated responses to everything and people here thought they were arguing with an actual human.

by Anonymousreply 121June 13, 2024 5:17 PM

Vance is a convert to Trump ass kissing Prosperity Gospel.

by Anonymousreply 122June 13, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote]Vance is a convert to Trump ass kissing Prosperity Gospel.

Definitely no relation to me.

by Anonymousreply 123June 13, 2024 6:46 PM

Miss Lindsey is clear. SUPREME COURT JUSTICES AND REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS MUST HAVE NO INTERFERENCE IN RECEIVING EXTRAVAGANT GIFTS FROM BILLIONAIRE SUGAR DADDIES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 13, 2024 7:34 PM

"Ethics are bad, mmmmmkay" said Miss Lindz

by Anonymousreply 125June 13, 2024 8:03 PM

Trump shits on Milwaukee, Milwaukee fights back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 13, 2024 8:07 PM

If Hunter can be convicted for lying on a disclosure form...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 14, 2024 2:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128June 14, 2024 4:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 14, 2024 4:19 AM

Love Mary!

by Anonymousreply 130June 14, 2024 6:34 AM

Trump the creep tries to kiss a young woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 14, 2024 6:36 AM

The scale of the Clarence Thomas—Harlan Crow fling may be history’s most immense fling.

by Anonymousreply 132June 14, 2024 7:49 AM

Trump is age 78 today. Tonight there will be an extravagant birthday celebration in Mar-a-Lago.

As to the huge cake that will be rolled-in, will Miss Lindsey be popping out of it?

by Anonymousreply 133June 14, 2024 4:59 PM

Will it be the famous MAL chocolate cake for Donnie Two Scoops.

by Anonymousreply 134June 14, 2024 5:17 PM

Tim Scott will be seductively singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President"

by Anonymousreply 135June 14, 2024 5:29 PM

Tim will be in his fines Anne Miller garb, tap dancing for the master.

by Anonymousreply 136June 14, 2024 5:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 14, 2024 6:56 PM

[quote] Tim Scott will be seductively singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President"

Not while I'm around!!!

by Anonymousreply 138June 14, 2024 9:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 14, 2024 9:42 PM

God, Miss Lindz I'm begging you NO on your planned performance. (At least, please, don't have Mitch McConnell and Steve Bannon as your backup singers.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 14, 2024 9:48 PM

If there was any doubt about Forbes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 14, 2024 10:49 PM

The weapon’s grade psy-ops we are being assaulted with by billionaires/ foreign entities and their media enablers is truly gargantuan. You think all these influencers like rappers “suddenly” become maga overnight without getting something huge in return? Billionaires are all in with chucking our democracy for a Russia like oligarchy. September through Election Day is going to be hell on Earth. Buckle up.

by Anonymousreply 142June 14, 2024 11:07 PM

[quote]r142 - The weapon’s grade psy-ops we are being assaulted with by billionaires/ foreign entities and their media enablers is truly gargantuan.

I know, FCI. How the hell do we fight that?

by Anonymousreply 143June 14, 2024 11:21 PM

[bold]CEOs at Trump meeting: Ex-president ‘meandering’ and ‘doesn’t know what he’s talking about’[/bold]

Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

Several CEOs “said that [Trump] was remarkably meandering, could not keep a straight thought [and] was all over the map,” CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin reported Friday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Among the topics on which Trump offered scant details were how he would reduce taxes and cut back on business regulations, according to two other people in the room who spoke to CNBC.

Meeting attendees and people who spoke with them were granted anonymity in order to speak freely about the private event.

The same CEOs who were struck by Trump’s lack of focus “walked into the meeting being Trump supporter-ish or thinking that they might be leaning that direction,” Sorkin reported...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 14, 2024 11:24 PM

R143 Doris, we are and we are winning, but their goal is to exhaust us. We, for now, have enough billionaires and other $ (plus foreign entities who will weigh in on our side) to fend them off.

R144 I wonder how many articles the NYT will do on this like they did on Biden’s mental acuity after the Hur report, or any day that ends in Y. Just kidding, I don’t wonder.

by Anonymousreply 145June 14, 2024 11:39 PM

[quote]We, for now, have enough billionaires and other $ (plus foreign entities who will weigh in on our side) to fend them off.

Thank you, FCI. I needed to hear that.

by Anonymousreply 146June 14, 2024 11:47 PM

But - but - his emails - uh - age!

by Anonymousreply 147June 15, 2024 12:03 AM

Because...of course.

Republican caught using his own employees as "voters" in sick campaign ad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 15, 2024 12:44 AM

Where is Tim Scott’s phantom fiancé? His staged proposal to some white woman at the beach was no close-up. The whole scenario looks pretending to show he isn’t gay, and enhance his chances that Trump will choose him as the VP running mate.

by Anonymousreply 149June 15, 2024 12:56 AM

R148, Eric Hovde is a mega douche

by Anonymousreply 150June 15, 2024 1:31 AM

Yeah, Hovde's entire thing seems to be "I'm a rich stupid, useless fuckwad like Ron Johnson, so, um, why the hell not me too, Wisconsin?"

by Anonymousreply 151June 15, 2024 1:35 AM

His campaign slogan should be "I'm a rich, useless fuckwad"

by Anonymousreply 152June 15, 2024 4:34 AM

[quote] Eric Hovde is a mega douche.

I think you mean, Eric Hovde is a mega maga douche.

by Anonymousreply 153June 15, 2024 12:39 PM

[quote] Today, the majority forgets that principle and substitutes its own view of what constitutes a "machinegun"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 15, 2024 2:45 PM

These extremist, right wing judges, are members of the Federalist Society.

The Federalist Society receives big-time donations from gun manufacturers/NRA, and they have organizational roles.

by Anonymousreply 155June 15, 2024 3:40 PM

[quote]The Federalist Society receives big-time donations from gun manufacturers/NRA, and they have organizational roles.

Thanks, Rose, any idea if they have any influence on Supreme Court nominees?

by Anonymousreply 156June 15, 2024 5:09 PM

Buzz off elderturd, and watch your Golden Girls reruns.

by Anonymousreply 157June 15, 2024 5:13 PM

Trump says that immigrants are "animals"

I guess he's not talking about Melania...or is he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 15, 2024 7:20 PM

Woman calls Rick Scott an asshole

Not all heroes wear capes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 15, 2024 8:49 PM

MELANIA IS NOT AN IMIGRUNT! SHE CAME HEAR ON A GENEUS VISA! SHE IS VERY SMARDT!

by Anonymousreply 160June 15, 2024 10:35 PM

Florida Congressman introduces legislation to rename the ocean, or party of it, after Donald Trump.

“In1492, Columbus sailed the Trump blue.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 16, 2024 12:16 AM

Damn, there's Trump Whores, and then there's that bitch, r161!

by Anonymousreply 162June 16, 2024 12:17 AM

Greg Steube? Greg Stupid!

by Anonymousreply 163June 16, 2024 12:18 AM

Trump mocks Biden's mental state while getting his own doctor's name wrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 16, 2024 1:21 AM

Dump throws Mike Lindell under the bus. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 16, 2024 2:40 AM

Mike, U in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 166June 16, 2024 2:52 AM

"Joe and I both respect the judicial system and that's the bottom line."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 16, 2024 5:03 PM

Counting the days until he says “Ivana” rather than “Melania” at one of his upcoming rallies.

by Anonymousreply 168June 16, 2024 9:14 PM

Snort

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 17, 2024 5:48 PM

[quote] Counting the days until he says “IvanKa” rather than “Melania” at one of his upcoming rallies.

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 170June 17, 2024 6:11 PM

Judge Aileen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 17, 2024 9:53 PM

Trump mysteriously receives $3 million from a shady-seeming company no one's ever heard of

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 18, 2024 1:45 AM

What time is it? It’s Miss Lindsey time once again. The Trump birthday edition:

[quote] Happy Birthday to President [Donald Trump]! Your golf game has never been stronger, and America needs you now more than ever." "Your best present will come in November when the American people elect you as our next President and Commander in Chief."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 18, 2024 1:54 PM

[bold]Pre-Debate Spin[/bold]

RNC co-chair Lara Trump suggested on Fox News that if Donald Trump has a bad debate next week it’s because Joe Biden is on drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 18, 2024 5:26 PM

Trump is obsessed with our gal Debra Messing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 19, 2024 12:25 AM

wow, all this time it was Trump who wanted to "tell us about Debra Messing."

by Anonymousreply 176June 19, 2024 12:40 AM

While Jack was stalking Kevin Bacon, Grace was being stalked by Trump!

by Anonymousreply 177June 19, 2024 1:13 AM

Lara thinks that Biden needs performance enhancing drugs?

r174, she needs to take a gander at the Hunter Biden penis pictures that MTG entered into the Congressional Record to be proven wrong about Joe and Uncle Frank.

by Anonymousreply 178June 19, 2024 2:49 AM

Lara Trump is probably the one in charge of the Adderall Account at this point. Don't give us this shit, bitch, you know exactly who needs a taste to get through any debate.

by Anonymousreply 179June 19, 2024 2:50 AM

Trump is now lashing out at Fox News because they did a poll showing Biden in the lead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 20, 2024 2:06 AM

Just because. Adam Kinzinger called her penchant to post her workout videos "gross." Narc enough?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181June 20, 2024 2:31 AM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 20, 2024 3:34 AM

AI LEAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 20, 2024 6:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 21, 2024 3:11 AM

Comer Pyle is deaf?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 21, 2024 11:23 PM

Shocker! Trump megadonor is a racist! (This same guy also donated millions to RFK Jr)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186June 22, 2024 1:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 22, 2024 4:39 PM

“Trump knew that this was false, and he intended that his comments would inflame his listeners,” Smith said. “Indeed, that was the whole purpose. Comments like those create an immediate threat to the safety of law enforcement professionals — men and women who dedicate themselves to enforcing the law and protecting the American public every day, and who are entitled to do their work without fear of violent retribution.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 22, 2024 7:47 PM

A little late in commenting, but thanks for posting r184. I remember the absolute horror I felt when I heard how many little kids were killed. I couldn’t fathom it. Now I yawn if it’s under 5 (not really, but you get the point).

by Anonymousreply 189June 22, 2024 8:39 PM

[quote] Lindsey Graham Rebuked by Former RNC Chair: 'Mind-Numbingly Stupid'

Steele then played a segment of Graham, a South Carolina Republican and Donald Trump ally, on Fox News on Tuesday in which he says to host Jesse Watters, "The next time you hear the word felon in this election—I think the felon in this election is Joe Biden. What he's doing to the country is criminal." The senator's comments came after he criticized Biden's immigration policy.

[quote] Graham then posted his Fox News appearance to his X, formerly Twitter, account on Wednesday and wrote, "In my view, the only felon in this election is Joe Biden. His border policies are criminal."

In all fairness, Jesse Watters knows LadyG in special ways Michael Steele never did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 23, 2024 5:05 PM

I almost hope I’m still alive more for the boom lowering on Graham than the one lowering on Trump. That might be even more sayisfying. The sheer craven aspect of his persona is jaw dropping.

by Anonymousreply 191June 23, 2024 5:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 23, 2024 5:43 PM

Self claimed biblical scholar, Ole Marsha, tweets bible verses for her readers.

Too bad she doesn’t practice what she posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 23, 2024 7:25 PM

Blessed is the old cunt who returns to her plantation, for she is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 194June 23, 2024 7:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 23, 2024 10:34 PM

Big lists like that are a terrible idea r195. I don't dislike Kamala Harris, I will happily vote for her as Vice President, knowing she might in fact wind up president within the next few years.

HOWEVER, an awful lot of that silly list is: Visited Paris, Singapore, Poland for blah blah official nonsense; Did something to promote racial equality during pandemic, not sure what; launched initiatives, which is so fucking vague it's completely meaningless; Developed a plan (which went nowhere? got implemented? stuck on a shelf somewhere?)

Sorry, but she is going to have to do something to emerge from this stupid fog of nonsense she has allowed to envelop herself (unless of course she just becomes president by luck, basically).

by Anonymousreply 196June 23, 2024 10:40 PM

Why bitch about Kamala? I don’t recall anyone screeching about how useless Pence was as VP, even though he was.

by Anonymousreply 197June 24, 2024 3:13 AM

^ And Kamala is an ally. Mike Pence thinks homosexuality can be "cured"

by Anonymousreply 198June 24, 2024 3:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 24, 2024 10:39 AM

r196, another great reason for Biden to retire after the 2026 midterms, talk about consequential, and let Kamala run as an incumbent in 2028. The transition from Obama, through Biden, to Harris is what will usher in the Great White Plurality.

by Anonymousreply 200June 24, 2024 11:13 AM

[quote] …Great White Plurality

Say what?

by Anonymousreply 201June 24, 2024 12:13 PM

The demographic shift that fuels Republican Evangelical hate.

by Anonymousreply 202June 24, 2024 12:56 PM

But LadyG, isn’t it heard from gentleman callers and rent boys, you squeal enthusiastically like a stuck pig?

Projection, into a new domain, LadyG?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 24, 2024 1:12 PM

Wow r200, are you saying we shouldn’t nominate black people ever again? Are you posting from 1963 Mississippi?

by Anonymousreply 204June 24, 2024 1:15 PM

Trump hit with bribery complaint for offering kickbacks to oil execs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 24, 2024 6:39 PM

Lots of political cartoons in one thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 24, 2024 6:51 PM

An alcoholic pill pusher and a Black MAGA walk into a social club...

[quote] House Ethics releasing the OCE reports on Reps. Ronny Jackson and Wesley Hunt

[quote] Both were investigated for using campaign funds for personal use by spending $ at social clubs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 24, 2024 7:44 PM

Derek met their wife at New College Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 24, 2024 7:53 PM

And, another Texas GOP Rep:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 24, 2024 8:05 PM

Nehls is a stolen valor douchebag

by Anonymousreply 210June 24, 2024 8:12 PM

These people go on about what Christianity is, yet they’re the ones that by and large violate the tenets.

by Anonymousreply 211June 24, 2024 8:18 PM

Trumpster caught stealing equipment from a vote tabulation warehouse in Arizona

This is what conspiracy theories hath wrought

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 24, 2024 8:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213June 24, 2024 8:50 PM

R212 - That Trumpster has the face of untreated mental illness and drug addiction. He sure looks like he's been in the clink before. Do they do criminal records searches for those jobs?

by Anonymousreply 214June 24, 2024 9:51 PM

Infant deaths in Texas rose by nearly 13% the year after SB8 was passed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 24, 2024 11:50 PM

Even other Republican-appointed federal judges, including some appointed by Trump, deem Judge Aileen Cannon, inept and biased.

by Anonymousreply 216June 25, 2024 7:52 AM

Melania: Public appearances cost extra!

tRump: Off with her head!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 25, 2024 12:14 PM

The orange criminal will not need Mell in the WH. He has the rimmer mistress to satisfy his Intimacy desires.

by Anonymousreply 218June 25, 2024 12:39 PM

Cannon needs to go, and be impeached.

by Anonymousreply 219June 25, 2024 12:44 PM

[quote] Cannon needs to go, and be impeached.

You spelled 'indicted' wrong

by Anonymousreply 220June 25, 2024 1:09 PM

[bold]Hillary Clinton Offers Advice to Biden[/bold]

Hillary Clinton — the only person to have debated both the 2024 candidates — wrote in a New York Times that it is a “waste of time” for President Biden to rebut Donald Trump’s arguments as one would in a typical debate.

Said Clinton: “He starts with nonsense and then digresses into blather.”

She added: “Yet expectations for him are so low that if he doesn’t literally light himself on fire on Thursday evening, some will say he was downright presidential.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 25, 2024 2:27 PM

Garland needs to go, and be impeached.

by Anonymousreply 222June 25, 2024 2:47 PM

Garland needs to be replaced with Sally Yates in a second term.

You remember Sally Yates, the only AG that wouldn't commit crimes for Trump, who fired her.

She NEEDS to be put in charge of the Sedition Investigation of Trumps Republicans in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 223June 25, 2024 4:15 PM

Why he got his shoes off, tho?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 25, 2024 5:13 PM

Trump bragging about how he'll give more tax breaks to the wealthy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225June 25, 2024 5:28 PM

He only cares about the 1% because HE'S a part of the 1%. What would you expect from a sociopathic narcissist?

by Anonymousreply 226June 25, 2024 7:08 PM

Sally Yates, diversion Trolls.

Sally Yates.

by Anonymousreply 227June 25, 2024 8:15 PM

Still triggering MAGA...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 25, 2024 10:17 PM

Sally Yates is one of the good ones. She'd kick ass at the DOJ.

by Anonymousreply 229June 25, 2024 10:29 PM

GOP seems incapable of not cheating somehow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230June 25, 2024 10:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 26, 2024 11:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232June 26, 2024 2:23 PM

Liars, Cheats and Thieves.

Cher needs to cover.

by Anonymousreply 233June 26, 2024 4:44 PM

Orange Poopy 💩 Pants & Ladybugs 🐞 G, had quality time together playing golf. Was the 👅 activity before, during, or afterwards?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 26, 2024 11:21 PM

[quote]Was the 👅 activity before, during, or afterwards?

It was BALL WASHING!

by Anonymousreply 235June 27, 2024 12:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 27, 2024 5:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237June 27, 2024 6:10 AM

Secret recording of Roger Stone indicates that Trump may have Aileen Cannon in his back pocket

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238June 27, 2024 11:32 PM

R237, and water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 239June 28, 2024 12:03 AM

No shit, r238.

Yet this pin headed cunt is STILL running around, fomenting treason because nobody wants to upset the domestic terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 240June 28, 2024 12:05 AM

Trump wants to make Russia and North Korea great again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 30, 2024 3:41 AM

R238 She better watch out, something tells me Jack Smith could be a formidable foe.

by Anonymousreply 242June 30, 2024 3:54 AM

Don’t panic.

by Anonymousreply 243June 30, 2024 11:00 PM

r243/FCI...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 30, 2024 11:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245July 1, 2024 1:11 AM

Military tribunals? For what? Telling the truth?

by Anonymousreply 246July 1, 2024 1:24 AM

And those ninnies are in for a penny - in for a pound, 100%. But let Joe flop at one debate and...

by Anonymousreply 247July 1, 2024 1:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248July 1, 2024 2:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249July 1, 2024 3:00 AM

Glad Taraji is speaking out. Love her

by Anonymousreply 250July 1, 2024 3:13 AM

[quote] Glad Taraji is speaking out.

and spiking the search for Project 2025.

Unrelated: I was in an Uber a few weeks ago and the driver was listening to some urban music radio station and the hosts were talking about Project 2025 and telling people to look it up. They were trying to sound non-political about it, but the word is spreading...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 1, 2024 4:08 AM

R251, the guy with the sign is my hero

by Anonymousreply 252July 1, 2024 5:14 AM

DJT: clearly corrupt, conniving, crooked, convicted CRIMINAL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253July 1, 2024 2:27 PM

I love the sign at NYC Pride but “research about”? Oh, dear…

by Anonymousreply 254July 1, 2024 2:50 PM

Good. I’m glad the word is getting out about christofascist manifesto.

I may be forced to engage in some “sign banditry” closer to the election. Rando posting signs by the side of the road.

We have at least one sign bandit that’s posted in 2018 and 2020 various signs such as “repubs are screwing us” and “Trump is a liar”. Stuff like that. I nay join them in their “banditry”

No, I can’t get pictures. The signs are usually on the interstate on or off ramps and it’s dangerous to stop

by Anonymousreply 255July 1, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote]Don't panic.

FCI, would love to know your thoughts on all this. Do you think Joe should hang on or do you think he should step down? And if the latter, who would you like to see take his place?

by Anonymousreply 256July 2, 2024 6:21 AM

Waiting for 7/11.

Sentencing day.

by Anonymousreply 257July 2, 2024 10:47 AM

Send the orange turd to prison and don’t let him have conjugal visits from Ladybugs G.

by Anonymousreply 258July 2, 2024 11:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259July 2, 2024 5:27 PM

We need less of that shit and more Machiavelli right now, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 260July 2, 2024 6:44 PM

Now that Biden is the King, he should bestow citizenship directly on every one of the Dreamers.

by Anonymousreply 261July 2, 2024 6:55 PM

Just like Emancipation created new citizens from chattel. It is the Cold Civil War before the Hot Civil War pt2.

by Anonymousreply 262July 2, 2024 6:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 2, 2024 11:24 PM

R256 Don’t panic. There’s zero reason he should drop out. As Booker said, Biden lost every Dem primary debate and still won the nomination. He’s never been a good debater. He’s slowed down, and needs to work on some physical things he does like the way he walks, make up, cut the back of his hair- all easily done. He knows what mistakes were made this last debate and won’t make the same ones again.

Dropping out would be disastrous. There’s no one who could mount a campaign in time.

On another topic, the SC immunity ruling is the most frightening outcome I could have imagined. If Trump is re-elected, we will be 100% done as a nation. We will not be able to get it back. It won’t be possible. EU will fall to the far right. Russia and China will dominate, start taking over territory.

by Anonymousreply 264July 2, 2024 11:50 PM

r264 - FCI, it's just all falling in place for them.

by Anonymousreply 265July 3, 2024 12:07 AM

FCI, any thoughts on MAGA Merrick Garland?

Is he loving all this?

by Anonymousreply 266July 3, 2024 1:15 AM

R266 He’s not maga.

R265 We all knew the SC was going to be this bad. It was always about the SC. Now, we must keep the other two branches under Democratic control while we figure out what to do with the SC.

by Anonymousreply 267July 3, 2024 1:37 AM

R266 Not a fan of Merrick Garland. I'm sure he's a nice man but seems like a wimp. Jack Smith should replace him.

by Anonymousreply 268July 3, 2024 1:54 AM

R268 he should step down. I prefer Sally Yates.

by Anonymousreply 269July 3, 2024 2:22 AM

Merrick Garland is sealing it all up for Trump to win.

by Anonymousreply 270July 3, 2024 2:35 AM

This is my first post in many years! I might be in the minority, I think Kamala is doing a great job as VP, and I have no problem with Biden running as long as Kamala is in the wings.

However, I think she'd have been the best choice for Attorney General.

by Anonymousreply 271July 3, 2024 7:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272July 3, 2024 1:17 PM

President of the White House Correspondents Association admonishes a colleague

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273July 3, 2024 6:23 PM

Protests at Miz Lindz’s home in S.C.? What a futile effort! She’s never there. Try Mar-a-Lago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274July 4, 2024 3:07 PM

I won't be there, bitches! I'm spending the 4th at the home of my gentleman caller, Tyrone!

by Anonymousreply 275July 4, 2024 4:09 PM

Is this big? This seems big.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 5, 2024 12:05 AM

NEW: In her lawsuit v. 2016 Trump campaign, A.J. Delgado just filed an unredacted text exchange she says is with Jenna Ellis in which Ellis apparently states that the Trump campaign settled multiple discrimination or sexual harassment claims against "Boris."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277July 5, 2024 6:57 AM

R276 They should go for it, hope it works. Netanyahoo needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 278July 5, 2024 7:11 AM

[quote] The group may have as many as 20 cells around the country, small groups of indeterminate size in Texas, Virginia, Washington, Nevada and elsewhere. Members armed with assault rifles and other guns have taken part in weapons training in various locations over the last two years, including last month in the Nevada desert near Death Valley.

[quote] Members have discussed using explosives to cripple public water systems and destroy parts of the electrical power grid. One member even claimed to have obtained classified maps of the power grid in California. Throughout the chats, Atomwaffen members laud Timothy McVeigh, the former soldier who bombed the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995, killing 168, including numerous children. Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof and Anders Breivik, the Norwegian extremist who massacred 77 people, also come in for praise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279July 5, 2024 11:45 AM

Straight white men are a plague.

by Anonymousreply 280July 5, 2024 6:18 PM

[quote] “This is about saving our fucking democracy," she told the governors, per three people familiar with her comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281July 5, 2024 10:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282July 5, 2024 10:53 PM

r269 - So, FCI, what *is* going on?

by Anonymousreply 283July 6, 2024 1:08 AM

I hope to hell Smith just fucking dumps everything he has on that orange traitor.

The cult won’t GAF, but maybe the media will cover it for once

by Anonymousreply 284July 6, 2024 5:24 AM

R283 Isn’t it obvious? We’ve all spelled it out.

by Anonymousreply 285July 6, 2024 7:52 AM

She won’t dismiss the charges. Smith can just refile and prob get another judge.

by Anonymousreply 286July 6, 2024 1:02 PM

Con Orange Turd grabbed that that ole cooter.

Bet Aileen is not an irregular visitor to Mar-a-Lago.

by Anonymousreply 287July 6, 2024 3:06 PM

^delete one that. Largo

by Anonymousreply 288July 6, 2024 3:08 PM

[quote]She won’t dismiss the charges. Smith can just refile and prob get another judge.

I'm curious about that - how easy or difficult would it be for Smith to file the same charges in DC or NJ? (docs at Westminster)

by Anonymousreply 289July 6, 2024 4:34 PM

She won't dismiss the charges until the case has a jury and then she can dismiss with PREJUDICE.

by Anonymousreply 290July 6, 2024 4:40 PM

How does that work technically, r290. I think one scenario is that she can throw out or reverse the verdict after the jury reaches a (guilty) decision, but does that count as double jeopardy? I don’t think she can dismiss with prejudice, isn’t that for civil trials? Hah I’m no lawyer, so can someone who is pipe in?

by Anonymousreply 291July 6, 2024 7:06 PM

^ btw I was wrong at r291, a criminal case can be dismissed with prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 292July 6, 2024 7:22 PM

Once a jury is seated, a judge can dismiss with prejudice. BUT, I am positive that the DoJ, no matter who prosecutes, has enough evidence, not produced because of CIPA, that will get Trump the hot needle on a new, subsequent indictment.

I hope Sally Yates is AG by then.

by Anonymousreply 293July 6, 2024 7:38 PM

Judge Cannon is just being careful, and taking her time to be thorough.

by Anonymousreply 294July 6, 2024 9:33 PM

What Miss Lindsey would look like after top notch conversion therapy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 6, 2024 9:51 PM

There is no appeasing vultures demanding to be fed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296July 7, 2024 2:05 AM

Ignore my response at r285. I was in a bad mood that day.

by Anonymousreply 297July 7, 2024 5:18 PM

Capitalist Media Vultures want Biden to fail because when all they do is shoot out propaganda for entertainment value, they can get rid of their expensive investigative journalists.

Or Trump will send them off to a Gulag.

They want to get rid of Biden AND Harris. Harris is more powerful than Hillary and potentially a bigger problem.

Of COURSE, they want to tear them apart as a pair.

The more time spent weakening Biden, the less time to focus on the filth, corruption and decay that is CRIMINAL TRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 298July 7, 2024 5:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299July 7, 2024 9:30 PM

and Marge is 50

Lock Her Up

by Anonymousreply 300July 7, 2024 10:41 PM

Well, people didn’t live much past 50, Marge.

by Anonymousreply 301July 7, 2024 10:53 PM

And none of them would want to sleep with you, you Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body, you!

by Anonymousreply 302July 7, 2024 11:50 PM

Trump is going to become ill next year, I can feel it in my bones.

by Anonymousreply 303July 8, 2024 12:10 AM

Can you speed it up by a year, r303?

by Anonymousreply 304July 8, 2024 12:29 AM

[quote] Hey so uh… pollsters largely said LePen was going to win in France and she just got blown out.

[quote] Polls don’t vote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305July 8, 2024 12:37 AM

Be prepared: I believe the right wing/Russian/Saudi/Chinese trolls here are using AI to generate their arguments. My friend read through, he’s knows a lot about AI (and he works in the govt) and said he believes we are being hit with a great amount of AI generated anti-Biden/Democrats content. FYI

by Anonymousreply 306July 8, 2024 1:33 AM

r30 - That's easy to believe, FCI. We are getting bombarded.

by Anonymousreply 307July 8, 2024 1:36 AM

^ r306 dammit.

by Anonymousreply 308July 8, 2024 1:37 AM

Their arguments are beautifully constructed, a bit long and pull you into their concluding logical falacy.

Love, love, love, both siderism, and then the YENTZ.

Sometimes the go on with a final question, how can you continue to support X,YZ?

FUCK THEM.

by Anonymousreply 309July 8, 2024 2:04 AM

The syntax is sometimes just a bit off.

by Anonymousreply 310July 8, 2024 2:19 AM

R310, but they are beautifully constructed propaganda.

They lul you.

by Anonymousreply 311July 8, 2024 2:29 AM

Oh, and the criminal Republican Party is going at Joe Hammer and Tong over BULLSHIT,

The Criminal Capitalists who bought the Supreme Court are having the corrupt Supreme Court issue UN-AMERICAN DECISION AFTER UN-AMERICAN DECISION to enslave AMERICAN LABOR. UK Voters got it after having Conservatives wipe their ass with working people through rich getting richer and workers going through AUSTERITY, Austerity is another name for TRICKLE-DOWN ECONOMICS.

Go back and play Nikki Hayley's answer to what caused the Civil War. SHE SAID BUSINESS PRACTICES. GO WATCH IT AGAIN. The Plantation, the Military Industrial Complex (the guys whose planes are falling apart midair) White Supremacist Criminal Capitalists AGREE. It was always about making cheap labor SECOND CLASS CITIZENS.

by Anonymousreply 312July 8, 2024 10:47 AM

[quote]Go back and play Nikki Hayley

No, no I'm not gonna do that.

by Anonymousreply 313July 8, 2024 12:00 PM

It was only a slip of the tongue, but it says EVERYTHING. It is the policy of the Criminal, Evangelical, Big Business Capitalist Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 314July 8, 2024 12:09 PM

She was VERY to the point.

Not slavery.

How government was going to run...about slavery.

All about government and southern capital, cheap labor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315July 8, 2024 12:27 PM

[quote] Mike Johnson says Trump plans to round up millions of Latinos into mass detention camps as part of Project 2025: “It's needed”

The scary thing is that I have a South American co-worker who is voting for tRump BECAUSE her family came her legally and so she agrees that they shouldn't benefit from her hard earned tax dollars...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316July 8, 2024 8:45 PM

Long but interesting article about how Russian disinfo campaigns are ramping up. This article talks about the use of AI and Russian owned sites that use American media sounding names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317July 8, 2024 8:49 PM

Maybe the dog ate them...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 8, 2024 9:34 PM

That's a ridiculous excuse, r318. That dog is dead!

by Anonymousreply 319July 8, 2024 9:38 PM

r318 - "Oh honey, your complexion makes the Rocky Mountains look like chiffon velvet."

by Anonymousreply 320July 8, 2024 9:44 PM

Related: Amber Rose will be speaking at the RNC convention next week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321July 8, 2024 11:30 PM

Amber Rose? Will she talk about her relationship with rapist Kanye West?

by Anonymousreply 322July 8, 2024 11:45 PM

Move over Kid Rock and Chachi! Immigration expert FABIO has something to say!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323July 9, 2024 12:06 AM

Laughing at the "border crisis" shit since illegal border crossings have gone down significantly since Biden's executive order

by Anonymousreply 324July 9, 2024 12:09 AM

Here's another laugh for you, R324

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325July 9, 2024 12:28 AM

President Diaperload told Sean Hannity tonight he's "100% certain" there will be a US terrorist attack before November.

Hoping the NSA can pin down what he knew beforehand if god forbid something happens...

by Anonymousreply 326July 9, 2024 2:05 AM

[quote]Hoping the NSA can pin down what he knew beforehand if god forbid something happens...

He just put the order out by saying that, r326, he doesn't have to do another thing.

by Anonymousreply 327July 9, 2024 2:08 AM

He should be taken in for questioning.

by Anonymousreply 328July 9, 2024 2:11 AM

He should be taken in for a sanity hearing.

by Anonymousreply 329July 9, 2024 2:16 AM

Trumpster Kash Patel is threatening journalists now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330July 9, 2024 4:27 AM

r327, the very definition of Stochastic Threat.

by Anonymousreply 331July 9, 2024 10:31 AM

Trump wanted to shoot protestors, now that the Supreme Court has given him immunity from actions taken while President his next term in office will be the blood bath he predicted if Biden was reelected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332July 9, 2024 2:17 PM

The entirety of this editorial is: HE WON'T LISTEN TO US SO YOU HAVE TO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 9, 2024 2:23 PM

^^^ By "he" I meant Felon45.

by Anonymousreply 334July 9, 2024 2:25 PM

Odd that the only two times I've ever heard of Angie Craig is when she spoke out against Pres. Biden and when she was assaulted in her elevator.

Henry Cuellar is a fraud who hangs out with Boebert and votes against Democrats

...and Naomi (and her husband) secretly live in the White House with Joe and Jill...

[quote] U.S. marshals wearing shirts that identified the agency were sitting in an unmarked car near Sotomayor’s residence when a silver van pulled up and an individual — later identified as Kentrell Flowers — exited, pointing a gun into the window of the marshals’ vehicle.

[quote] One of the marshals drew his gun and fired it four times at Flowers, striking him in the mouth, according to the complaint. The marshal then recovered the weapon Flowers had pointed at them and administered first aid until he was transported to a hospital.

[...]

[quote] Earlier this year, the Secret Service arrested two people for attempting to break into a Secret Service vehicle that was part of the protective detail for President Joe Biden’s granddaughter Naomi. Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) was held up at gunpoint and carjacked in the Navy Yard neighborhood last fall. And Rep. Angie Craig (D-Minn.) was assaulted by a man in the lobby of her apartment building in February 2023.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335July 9, 2024 9:32 PM

The media needs to bring more attention to the GOP's Project 2025.

by Anonymousreply 336July 9, 2024 9:51 PM

Please. ALWAYS refer to it as Trump's Project 2025.

by Anonymousreply 337July 9, 2024 10:31 PM

Just like it was Trump's Judges list from the Federalist Society.

by Anonymousreply 338July 9, 2024 11:39 PM

Trump's own VP contenders called him unfit to serve and a "con artist"

by Anonymousreply 339July 10, 2024 1:22 AM

Well, when their predecessor's greatest achievement was not getting killed by Donald, you wonder what their goal is?

by Anonymousreply 340July 10, 2024 1:29 AM

The closet kills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341July 10, 2024 1:53 AM

Okay, *that's* why they're dragging Biden down.

[quote]A waitress came over, beautiful waitress, and I never like talking about physical. She's beautiful inside. Because you never talk about a person's look. Ever. You never mention it. The other day I got very angry. Some man called Chris Christie fat. And I said, 'sir!' And then he said he was a pig. I said, 'sir! Chris Christie is not a fat pig. Please remember that.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342July 10, 2024 2:07 AM

Trump praises white nationalist Laura Loomer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343July 10, 2024 2:26 AM

Will the New York Times mention Trump's obvious mental decline?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 10, 2024 3:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345July 10, 2024 3:33 AM

A day that will live in infamy, r344.

[quote]Trump in Doral: "Mothers will never again be forced to watch their children overdosing and hosp--lee. And we will never allow mothers to watch their child hopelessly dying in their arms, screaming, 'What can I do? What can I do? Help me God, what can I do?' We are a nation whose once revered airports are a dirty, crowded mess."

by Anonymousreply 346July 10, 2024 4:23 AM

FYI- Hurricane Beryl fucked up Houston. This was the strongest Cat 1 hurricane I've ever experienced. Houston is hurting. 105+ heat feels like temps, 2.2 million without power, no TV, spotty cell service, our Republican state reps DGAF because they hate Harris County with a passion. We're suffering. Miles long gas and food lines. No word on when power will be restored. Their response has been one of the worst ever. They love watching us suffer. A cat 1 did this! I don't know when I'll post again. This is Republican governance esp in Blue areas- they want us to suffer.

by Anonymousreply 347July 10, 2024 4:50 AM

r347 - Thanks for letting us know, FCI. I wish we could send you a care package.

by Anonymousreply 348July 10, 2024 4:59 AM

Hang in there, FCI

Greg Abbott (who is on vacation now) fucking sucks

by Anonymousreply 349July 10, 2024 5:24 AM

Thank you all. I knew Doris would respond! That makes a certain poster pissed!

It's insane. A cat 1 did this to Houston. I've never seen a cat 1 do this from winds. It was intense! We have no TV, horrible cell service, horrible updates, a terrible response. 500,000 customers restored after 36 hours? That's terrible. This will hurt the economy. I'm telling you TX Republicans are so happy this happened to Harris County. If you live in a purple or blue area, Republicans will use their power to make you suffer if they have power. My mind is blown by this. FYI- the most Republican areas have gotten their power back first. I'm inner loop Houston so I'm sweltering.

Thank you all for your concern. No TV, crappy cell service ( from a cat 1 hurricane) in a heat advisory not fun. I hate Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 350July 10, 2024 6:00 AM

[quote]Because you never talk about a person's look. Ever. You never mention it.

Trump publicly compared Pete Buttigieg to Alfred E Neuman.

Trump publicly impersonated a disabled reporter.

Obviously Trump's pious lie is but one more amid his churning ocean of mendacity, but I hope it might be corrected before the next incoming wave.

by Anonymousreply 351July 10, 2024 6:46 AM

I also saw that clip. Wasn't he being sarcastic? One of the few times I think Trump was in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 352July 10, 2024 8:22 AM

It was a set up to call Chris Christie a fat pig.

Hope you have AC back soon FCI.

by Anonymousreply 353July 10, 2024 9:38 AM

[quote]My mind is blown by this.

I feel your pain, FCI. I lost power for 15 days from Wilma in 2005 and the street in front of my house was flooded for an additional week. It was an other-worldly experience.

by Anonymousreply 354July 10, 2024 10:31 AM

I can't wait until the Conventions are over and all this preliminary crap and diversion is over and Biden can drop the bomb and release the Kraken of surrogates.

by Anonymousreply 355July 10, 2024 11:05 AM

Team USA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356July 10, 2024 2:01 PM

[quote] Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has introduced articles of impeachment against Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357July 10, 2024 5:32 PM

Damn, FCI, I’m sorry to hear that.

Of course those fuckers fled. Has FEMA or the Red Cross or anyone set up some cooling stations or food distribution centers around town?

I thought that was the normal response? Or are they only concerned with maggots?

by Anonymousreply 358July 10, 2024 6:35 PM

A Cat1? Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 359July 10, 2024 6:36 PM

So get this. Governor Abbott and lieutenant governor Patrick will not call Biden back so he can get aid and manpower to Texas. Biden had to call the Houston Chronicle to tell them he's trying. This s*** is outrageous and I'm so pissed off. Did our local media ask them about this? No. It was tweeted by the Chronicle. And no I do not have AC yet. They said it's probably going to be days if not longer. The most incompetent clusterfuck I've ever seen. Our energy provider admitted they weren't prepared.

by Anonymousreply 360July 10, 2024 8:09 PM

Some people will claim Biden is too old and feeble to get anything done....but he's doing more than Abbott and co.

by Anonymousreply 361July 10, 2024 9:18 PM

Biden needs to put solar on every residential home and link us into a parallel power grid that can't be taken down when the main one dives.

by Anonymousreply 362July 10, 2024 9:25 PM

Good on the Cronicle for posting that Biden is trying to help but Abbott can’t be bothered.

Fuck the national news outlets. Support your local papers. They actually cover shit.

by Anonymousreply 363July 10, 2024 9:27 PM

I'm not seeing much coverage.

by Anonymousreply 364July 10, 2024 9:30 PM

[quote]Fuck the national news outlets. Support your local papers. They actually cover shit.

The national news outlets are far too busy telling the peasants who should be running for President.

by Anonymousreply 365July 10, 2024 10:53 PM

Prime Minister Joe Manchin joined Senate Republicans in adding language restricting gender-affirming medical care for both troops and their dependents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366July 10, 2024 10:56 PM

Lock

Him

Up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367July 10, 2024 11:24 PM

Boebert fighting with my boo, EPA Administrator Michael Regan, until she gets schooled by Rep Goldman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368July 10, 2024 11:34 PM

Sugar Daddy Harlan Crow is disgusting. Clarence Thomas needs impeached. Among other things, he’s allegedly evading paying taxes related on multiple extravagant and questionable gifts

by Anonymousreply 369July 10, 2024 11:35 PM

Clarence has more sugar daddies than Dylan Geick

by Anonymousreply 370July 11, 2024 12:38 AM

1. Henry Cuellar (Texas)

2. Jared Golden (Maine)

3. Vicente Gonzalez (Texas)

4. Mary Peltola (Alaska)

5. Mike Thompson (California)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371July 11, 2024 12:39 AM

What does Russia have no Clarence? Pee tape?

by Anonymousreply 372July 11, 2024 12:47 AM

Related to R371:

Rep Jared Golden said today that he doesn't know if he can vote for President Biden...and immediately gets blasted by a hometown newspaper editorial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373July 11, 2024 12:51 AM

Trump is insane, Joe is just old.

by Anonymousreply 374July 11, 2024 1:24 AM

Joe runs he wins. Joe steps down and Kamala runs, she wins. Not enough voters want the bad seed in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 375July 11, 2024 1:31 AM

Mira Sorvino's tweet today was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I wish I could post it.

She excoriated Trump and Christians and women for supporting him.

by Anonymousreply 376July 11, 2024 3:51 AM

Happy Should-Have-Been Trump’ Sentencing Day.

by Anonymousreply 377July 11, 2024 9:19 AM

How on earth does a state case delay sentencing on what was a federal decision? Especially when the crime was committed before Dump was president?

by Anonymousreply 378July 11, 2024 12:40 PM

Here, FCI:

[quote] I used to be so grateful having been born female in this country at the time I was-feeling it was the best time/place to be a woman in history, despite ongoing inequality & vulnerability. Now that advantage is eroding-seeing men discussing taking away our right to vote, & other fundamental rights

[quote] The night Trump was elected I literally cried because somehow my beloved America was choosing to put a man in power who bragged of sexually assaulting women (grabbing them by the 🐱) &was credibly accused by 20 women of assault and rape, one of whom, @ejeancarroll since won her legal battle

[quote] I tried to sound the alarm about his younger victims which somehow are just now gaining visibility as the Epstein files are opening. How could my country choose a leader that you would not trust to babysit your daughter? How could our well-being mean so little to so many???

[quote] This election is of crucial importance to our fundamental way of life & freedoms & rights we take for granted as human beings. If you think, I’m gonna vote for DT bc my taxes won’t go up & he’s funny, you are literally contributing to the end of the American Experiment as we know it

[quote] For people of any faith, especially Christians who believe he’s their man, how can you elect such a hedonistic, dishonest, dangerous man, who builds a platform on whipping up hatred of the immigrant- (classic Hitler play, whom he admired) when Jesus talks of loving the foreigner?

[quote] He literally betrays all tenets of major religions- he just lies about being a man of faith himself. He is not a person we can look up to, does not possess admirable character traits-he’s just good at self promotion/pretending to be rich, though he’s been bankrupt countless times

[quote] He doesn’t care about the brave military men & women who served our country sometimes losing their life or health in the process. He doesn’t care about the ordinary person in America who seems to believe he’s got their back. He cares only for himself & achieving absolute power.

[quote] Electing him for a 2nd term will be the end of America as we know it, flawed but beautiful & worth fighting for. True patriots want to preserve the foundational ideals we’ve tried to follow/improve on for 2 1/2 centuries. Don’t let the haters co-opt the term-Let’s be patriots!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379July 11, 2024 1:00 PM

$18,000 a month for her to look like a Baywatch understudy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380July 11, 2024 1:08 PM

Merrick Garland waited almost 2 1/2 years to allow any prosecution of Trump to go forward. He still has not investigated/indicted any of the Republican members of Congress who had an active role in the insurrection. Garland is largely responsible for the current mess. Whether it’s fear, political allegiance, or laziness. It is way too little, too late. Garland allowed too much time for the Republicans in power positions to be held accountable. The GQP defensive barriers got built and are holding.

by Anonymousreply 381July 11, 2024 1:45 PM

Wait for it…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382July 11, 2024 2:20 PM

So Trump is meeting today with Viktor Orban. And I doubt it’s to obtain a new goulash recipe.

by Anonymousreply 383July 11, 2024 6:02 PM

[quote]He still has not investigated/indicted any of the Republican members of Congress who had an active role in the insurrection.

Or the Sedition they wanted Pence to accomplish.

by Anonymousreply 384July 11, 2024 6:05 PM

R383

GD, I saw that. All the turmoil we're going through is largely due to Russia. This shit is frightening. All out in the open. The media wants Trump. Period. They'll stop at nothing to get him back.

R379 Thank you!

The elites hate Biden bc he gave workers power. They want this: I hope I can post this now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385July 11, 2024 6:22 PM

[quote]So Trump is meeting today with Viktor Orban. And I doubt it’s to obtain a new goulash recipe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386July 11, 2024 6:36 PM

Within the past two weeks an entire industry has emerged to negate good news like this:

[quote] "Just 13% of workers in the U.S. are now earning less than $15 an hour; two years ago, that number was 31.9%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387July 11, 2024 6:59 PM

[quote]So Trump is meeting today with Viktor Orban.

Must be some lively material from all those classified boxes Trump kept to give to his most special visitors.

by Anonymousreply 388July 11, 2024 7:03 PM

Dems are our own worst enemy. I hate it. Instead of circling the wagons, we shoot at each other.

by Anonymousreply 389July 11, 2024 7:53 PM

[quote]Dems are our own worst enemy. I hate it. Instead of circling the wagons, we shoot at each other.

We've spent the last eight years criticizing Republicans for circling the wagons.

by Anonymousreply 390July 11, 2024 8:15 PM

We sure have, and where did it get us r390?

by Anonymousreply 391July 11, 2024 8:20 PM

Well, we got the Presidency and the Senate in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 392July 11, 2024 8:23 PM

Don’t get me wrong, r392, I’m a Dem, and I truly believe that Dems offer our nation a much brighter, enlightened future (especially as opposed to the dystopian Repuke future). I just have an issue with the way we throw each other under the bus. If we were more supportive, we wouldn’t be struggling in every election.

by Anonymousreply 393July 11, 2024 8:41 PM

[quote]Well, we got the Presidency and the Senate in 2020.

Because we got behind Joe,

by Anonymousreply 394July 11, 2024 10:29 PM

[quote] Earlier this year, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert was caught on Vail Pass going 84 miles per hour in a 65 miles per hour zone by Colorado State Patrol, leading to a $174.50 speeding ticket and a scheduled court appearance for July 26 after she failed to pay the fine on time.

[quote] The House representative didn't contact Eagle County District Court until July 3 to finally pay off the May 12 ticket, according to the Clerk to the Court's office, after finding out she had a court date scheduled this month because she failed to pay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395July 11, 2024 10:40 PM

Rules/laws don't apply to Bobo.

by Anonymousreply 396July 11, 2024 10:43 PM

Fuck that dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 397July 11, 2024 10:44 PM

What's going on with her son?

by Anonymousreply 398July 11, 2024 10:58 PM

And Democrats like Michael Bennet who have lost to Biden, how many times?

Fucking little weasel.

by Anonymousreply 399July 11, 2024 11:09 PM

[quote] Amber Rose? Will she talk about her relationship with rapist Kanye West?

...well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400July 12, 2024 12:02 AM

[quote]Related: Amber Rose will be speaking at the RNC convention next week

Did she bump the former First Lady out the slot reserved for nude models?

by Anonymousreply 401July 12, 2024 12:07 AM

Shorter version:

He loves to gamble but doesn't really care about possessions, only WINNING so he's worth $30 BILLION.

And he donates to Republicans who will ban abortion and destroy public education or whatever they want as long as he doesn't have to pay taxes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402July 12, 2024 3:43 PM

[quote] Poll shows Democrat Monique Worrell, the Orlando-area state attorney removed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis last year, holds an 11 point lead over DeSantis's handpicked successor. Worrell was the only Black woman serving as a local prosecutor in Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403July 12, 2024 4:50 PM

^ That fucker will probably just fire her again

by Anonymousreply 404July 12, 2024 8:52 PM

Jeff Yass fucking sucks. Here in PA he spent millions to primary Summer Lee (he failed) and more millions to put an anti-choice judge on the state Supreme Court (another fail). I love it when far-right rich assholes flush millions down the toilet

by Anonymousreply 405July 13, 2024 12:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406July 13, 2024 3:41 AM

This country is being destroyed by craven repuke assholes.

by Anonymousreply 407July 13, 2024 4:09 AM

The Importance of Being Furnished by R. Tripp Evans. Non-fiction. A fun read if you're into design, houses, and piss-elegant queens from the Edwardian era

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408July 13, 2024 6:10 AM

^ Crap, meant to post that in the "What are you reading" thread

by Anonymousreply 409July 13, 2024 6:17 AM

R409 Really? I just assumed it was a bio of Lindsay Graham, Marco Rubio, Tim Scott, and Matt Schlapp.

by Anonymousreply 410July 13, 2024 9:51 AM

[quote] The filing contends that Kennedy, Claudia De la Cruz of the Party for Socialism and Liberation, Jill Stein of the Green Party and independent candidate Cornel West should be blocked from the ballot for a range of legal reasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411July 13, 2024 12:33 PM

r411, what post are you quoting? I can't find it in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 412July 13, 2024 1:16 PM

Rupert Murdoch is begging Trump to pick Burgum, not Vance

by Anonymousreply 413July 13, 2024 5:04 PM

^ Oops, here's a link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414July 13, 2024 5:05 PM

Why the fuck should Murdoch have *any* input?

by Anonymousreply 415July 13, 2024 5:06 PM

Because Murdoch is a Capitalist, the Capitalists bought the Supreme court and the rest of the little people think they are the ones that control Trump and MAGA. They are wrong.

by Anonymousreply 416July 13, 2024 7:54 PM

Staged. He's been talking about an impending terrorist attack for weeks, all those shots barely grazed him, nobody was hurt behind him, and they didn't catch the gunman. Small crowd. Secret Service in on it?

by Anonymousreply 417July 13, 2024 11:13 PM

[quote]they didn't catch the gunman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 13, 2024 11:15 PM

[quote]they didn't catch the gunman

I posted the wrong thing above. John Miller on CNN said a suspect is in custody.

by Anonymousreply 419July 13, 2024 11:16 PM

He went down untouched but arose bloodied in odd places. Like he wasn't schooled in the use of blood capsules.

by Anonymousreply 420July 14, 2024 12:33 AM

It's not that anybody knows whether or not it was staged. It's just the sheer fucking [bold]PLAUSIBILITY[/bold] of the idea.

by Anonymousreply 421July 14, 2024 1:05 AM

It wasn’t staged, but we’re all speculating because no one puts it past him to fake something like this. He was very disheveled when he got up, and angry. If it was faked (again, it wasn’t), maybe he was pissed because they were supposed to miss. But that was real blood, and his ear looked chewed.

The reason I know it wasn’t fake is because it’s this asshole’s rhetoric that is inspiring violence. He has only himself to blame.

by Anonymousreply 422July 14, 2024 12:39 PM

I find it hilarious that asshole Steve Scalise is blaming this incident on violent rhetoric from the left.

by Anonymousreply 423July 14, 2024 2:53 PM

r422, he was expected to miss, he did miss, they didn't expect Donald to be hit by teleprompter glass shattering.

by Anonymousreply 424July 14, 2024 2:57 PM

After watching multiple videos from multiple angles and listening to the boosted sound of the take-down, I have these two observations.

1] When Trump was struck in the ear, he was in full left profile, looking at the teleprompter, on his right, with his right ear, the struck ear upstage and covered by his head. You can see him wince when the teleprompter glass hits his upstage ear. If it were a bullet that caused the right ear damage, it would have had to pass through his entire head. Conclusion: flesh wound to ear, caused by shattered glass, not bullet.

2] When Trump is down, and they are about to lift him vertically for removal, he makes multiple demands for his shoes. It is obvious that they lifted him first and then got him into his shoes, as he MIRACULOUSLY rises approximately 3 inches. When fully in costume, the hair was beyond public repair, THEN he gives the defiant fist pumps. Just like Lucy always said, because she was a physical comic, KNOW YOUR PROPS! It seems that, like Dorothy, Trump knows his power comes from his shoes. Conclusion: Conman gotta con, 24/7.

3]Also, the shrapnel was not accounted for if this was a staged attempt that went too far, and Trump was expecting to be carted off untouched after an attempt on his life. There is reporting that his vest stopped a bullet, but there is no visual evidence that he was actually hit. None of the videos show any trump recoil, except his bending down behind the podium. If he were struck while he was in profile, the bullet could have possibly entered his arm before hitting him in the ribs of the Kevlar vest. No such visual evidence. No bruised ribs. He couldn't have been hit from the front, as he bent from the waist after his ear was hit by glass. He was not facing front.

by Anonymousreply 425July 14, 2024 2:59 PM

[quote]If it were a bullet that caused the right ear damage, it would have had to pass through his entire head.

Probably the safest place to shoot a Trump.

by Anonymousreply 426July 14, 2024 3:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427July 14, 2024 3:51 PM

I still think it was staged. Google the movie Bob Roberts. Cheri Jacobus said a very well connected DC insider told her to google the movie. Cheri is not some kook. She knows Republicans and DT.

There's still too much that is fishy.

by Anonymousreply 428July 14, 2024 5:32 PM

If an assassin wanted him dead, he'd be dead.

He was getting his fat orange ass handed to him in polls and fundraising, after the President's "disastrous" debate. (Btw, big "Fuck you and Fuck off" to George Clooney and that cunt Ashley Judd.) This was desperation to stir up sympathy in his base and draw back anyone who might have thought of abandoning the cult. "Dey twied to kill mah pwesident!"

It's telling that the SS agent who was bent near the tiny orange mushroom was a woman. If it had been an actual situation, it would have been much more chaotic and wouldn't have mattered which sex was in front, let alone allowing the fucker to pose fist pumping. Looks rehearsed and staged like the old wrestling shows.

by Anonymousreply 429July 14, 2024 6:11 PM

He'd absolutely let his supporters get killed to stage this. I hate conspiracy theories, but this is right up his alley. He just met with Orban who had just met with Putin. You don't miss with an AR-15. This poor schmuck gunman was a gun obsessed Republican. He was down, depressed, and ripe for being asked to sacrifice himself for DT. The SS missed him? REALLY? Then they're smiling in his fist pumping image. Pence didn't trust them. It has been proven there's a lot of loyal DT supporters in the SS. His convention is next week. Timing is everything!

Question is- would he lose one vote if this came out as staged? Rhetorical.

by Anonymousreply 430July 14, 2024 6:50 PM

Will the orange racist use this to not be at the convention?

He didn’t like the city anyway and this provides opportunity for him to say he doesn’t feel safe and not go.

by Anonymousreply 431July 14, 2024 6:51 PM

No shade meant but why are they describing the firefighter that died a hero?

I mean, his job provided the opportunity for heroism but he was a racist asshole, attending a trump rally.

One less.

by Anonymousreply 432July 14, 2024 7:07 PM

We need more MAGA heroes. Like this guy and Ashli Babbit.

by Anonymousreply 433July 14, 2024 7:19 PM

Bothsides are violent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434July 14, 2024 8:30 PM

Vending Machines Selling Bullets Are Popping Up In Red States And Terrifying Citizens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435July 14, 2024 8:55 PM

Of course the media featured Miss Lindsey for the Sunday shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436July 14, 2024 8:57 PM

Lindz has to do her "Mrs. Norman Maine" routine

by Anonymousreply 437July 14, 2024 9:48 PM

r434 - So, FCI, how are you doing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438July 15, 2024 1:48 AM

R438 No power still. Centerpoint said by Friday. I'm pretty frustrated and despondent over this. A Cat 1 brought Houston to its knees.

by Anonymousreply 439July 15, 2024 3:51 AM

Hmmm....

Why wouldn't they want speakers to talk about a fellow Republican shooting at who he perceived tone a pedophile?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440July 15, 2024 10:55 AM

Aileen Cannon just dismissed the docs case. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 441July 15, 2024 2:04 PM

To start the RNC Convention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442July 15, 2024 2:08 PM

Related (question mark)

???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443July 15, 2024 2:10 PM

Confirmation. of snowflakeitudeness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444July 15, 2024 6:17 PM

Good.

Lysistrata strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 445July 15, 2024 6:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446July 15, 2024 7:53 PM

Notable names, in the order in which they are scheduled to speak, include:

• Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin

• Representative Mariorie Taylor Greene of Georgia

• Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson of North Carolina

• Representative Wesley Hunt of Texas

• Representative John James of Michigan

• Senator Katie Britt of Alabama

• Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina

• Gov. Glenn Youngkin of Virginia

• Gov. Kristi Noem of South Dakota

• Representative Byron Donalds of Florida

• Charlie Kirk, the executive director of Turning Point USA

• Senator Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee

• Sean O'Brien, the president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447July 15, 2024 9:59 PM

[quote] Russian media is reporting that Tara Reade, who fled to Russia and asked Putin for asylum a few years ago, is back in U.S. to file ‘sexual assault’ charges against Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448July 15, 2024 10:38 PM

Power back on!

Cannon is a cunt.

I’m not watching one second of the RNC Convention.

by Anonymousreply 449July 15, 2024 11:01 PM

I know, FCI, it’s going to be a long week.

I refuse to watch any news, both local and National. English or Spanish.

I’m debating whether to bother with Colbert at all. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 450July 15, 2024 11:27 PM

R450 Same it is binge watching week. No news.

by Anonymousreply 451July 16, 2024 12:40 AM

Glad you got your power back, FCI!!!

by Anonymousreply 452July 16, 2024 12:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453July 16, 2024 1:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454July 16, 2024 1:44 AM

Trump should rethink running. The shot probably scared the shit out of him, it would me. Wait until he realizes he chose the wrong running mate, that should scare him even more.

by Anonymousreply 455July 16, 2024 1:48 AM

Sociopaths don’t feel fear, r455. Only anger.

by Anonymousreply 456July 16, 2024 2:45 AM

[bold]GOP Convention Attendees Can Win a Free AR-15[/bold]

“Just days after Donald Trump was shot at with an AR-15 in Pennsylvania, visitors to his 2024 nominating convention can enter to win a free, yes, AR-15,” Rolling Stone reports.

“The giveaway is sponsored by an RNC vendor called the U.S. Concealed Carry Association.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 16, 2024 1:13 PM

r455, no, just stop pulling stunts where he was supposed to be carted off-stage at the beginning of the 11 bullet round and nobody die.

SS truly fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 458July 16, 2024 2:23 PM

[quote]The shot probably scared the shit out of him

Whatever the questions about the weird sordid event and Trump's triumphal photo-op, I thought he looked reduced and aged at the convention. Not routinely defiantly ugly, but post-serious-illness aged.

by Anonymousreply 459July 16, 2024 3:06 PM

Colbert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460July 16, 2024 3:55 PM

It was a good show. He made fun of everyone, as he should.

That former rep has to be beyond pissed at that grifting, disgusting asshole that defiled and hijacked his party.

by Anonymousreply 461July 16, 2024 7:48 PM

R405.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 16, 2024 8:26 PM

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463July 17, 2024 1:07 AM

^Looks like some bear is about to get road head.

by Anonymousreply 464July 17, 2024 1:21 AM

I got put in timeout because I called an obvious Boris thread a Boris thread. They FF me so fast! 🤣 It won’t stop me. 48 hours is worth it. It is so obvious there are a lot of trolls because it happened fast. We are inundated with them.

by Anonymousreply 465July 17, 2024 11:16 PM

Hmmm...

I wonder if Murphy appoints a caretaker for 4 months?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 17, 2024 11:43 PM

Luv ya, FCI!

Don't let the scumbags get you down!

by Anonymousreply 467July 17, 2024 11:44 PM

r465 - Same thing has been happening to me, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 468July 18, 2024 2:00 AM

R467 Right back at ya

R468 Doris, it is just a little too much of a coincidence. It happened fast. We 100000000000% have many trolls. They hate being called out. Getting bad karma shouldn’t happen that fast to get a timeout. I don’t even post much!

by Anonymousreply 469July 18, 2024 3:18 AM

If one is booted, search archives or google for the old ‘Kellyanne’s Pussy’ threads from 7 or 8 years ago. Open, and ta-dah, you’re back in.

by Anonymousreply 470July 18, 2024 1:21 PM

R470 how does that work? I haven’t gotten a time out yet, but I can smell one coming, I’ve been calling out the trolls.

On another note, I effing HATE how Dems eat our own.

by Anonymousreply 471July 18, 2024 5:57 PM

South Korea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472July 18, 2024 8:58 PM

The trolls are loving that the rich elites are trying to get the President out. It’s like a swarm of flies on DT’s dirty diaper.

by Anonymousreply 473July 18, 2024 10:45 PM

When the media is crushed like a bug after Dump is elected, they might realize that they are culpable in their own demise.

by Anonymousreply 474July 18, 2024 10:51 PM

R471, I was being on the silly side. Years ago, somehow it did work, and I was first told about it by another poster. I believe DL has removed those antient threads from their archives.

Agree, the Democrats are in a disturbing moment. I hope clarity is reached by the first of the week, and all come together in reasonable fashion.

I am an early senior and have near constant tremors, age-related and inherited from paternal side of family. It impacts dexterity and balance. I empathize with Biden’s dilemma, though I am not near as old, and the aging characteristics differ.

by Anonymousreply 475July 18, 2024 11:15 PM

Max Boot has always been suspicious.

I’m sure there are plenty more of these “journalist” adjacents who are up to no good. As well as some “journalists” themselves.

Ever wonder why all of that Epstein info is only reported by The Miami Herald? Nobody’s picked it up nationally OR INTERNATIONALLY.

by Anonymousreply 476July 19, 2024 12:37 AM

r474, which is why CNN is engaged in slow motion coprophagia.

Donald loves nothing more than the cruel act of forcing people to eat shit in public.

That is exactly what Haley did, and the Hillbilly glove fucker.

Salò.

by Anonymousreply 477July 19, 2024 12:49 AM

Since I suspect it's a done deal, and Joe Biden is out, I hope it happens this weekend. Dragging this shit out accomplishes nothing. Whatever groundwork can be laid has been laid, and now we are just going to head out on those uncharted waters.

by Anonymousreply 478July 19, 2024 12:59 AM

No, if he is out and Kamala ISN't the nominee, Republifucks will continue to make mayhem with Democrats for Biden's replacement.

Which is why Biden needs to RESIGN, and make Kamala president.

by Anonymousreply 479July 19, 2024 1:23 AM

Clinton’s came out for Biden. Hillary is never wrong and knows a lot of dirty deeds and the ones who do said deeds. Trust her.

by Anonymousreply 480July 19, 2024 1:55 AM

This really makes sense. Just make shit up for ratings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481July 19, 2024 2:03 AM

Yes, CNN and probably the others are benefiting from increased ratings in the wake of this. That does NOT mean it is the driving force. I know we love to look for the quick and easy sleazy answer, but it rarely is that simple. People all over the country are honestly worried that Biden is just too fucking old and feeble to do the job anymore. CNN benefits from that, but it does not mean they caused it or it is the only reason it is happening. And if Nancy Pelosi thinks it is time to pack it in, it is probably time to pack it in, and start thinking about Plan B.

by Anonymousreply 482July 19, 2024 2:48 AM

Speech a disaster. Media 9n meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 483July 19, 2024 7:07 AM

There is no doubt the media smells blood in the water—because Dems have thrown all of their dirty laundry out in public. If people had issues, they should have expressed it through other means privately. I know, maybe they did and got nowhere. But the party should appear to be united. The fact that this is being played out in public looks like Dems are in disarray. And people don’t like a party in disarray handling their governmental affairs.

On another note, I thought I’d been given a time out since I got the dreaded “you can’t post at this time” when I tried to post last night (I’m a paying member). But all is well this morning. I’ve been calling out a lot of trolls, so I figured the trolls fought back. Maybe it was a bug. Or maybe Muriel decided to actually read the posts that are being FF’d.

by Anonymousreply 484July 19, 2024 1:24 PM

Poor "Hubert Humphrey" Harris

by Anonymousreply 485July 19, 2024 1:26 PM

[quote] When the media is crushed like a bug after Dump is elected, they might realize that they are culpable in their own demise.

They won't. NYT will pivot back to being a lifestyle mag with puzzles, recipes, advice on best Prime Week deals, sunscreen, real estate porn, etc. In the meantime, their conservative think tank (Ross Douthat, Bret Stephens, Pamela Paul, David Brooks, etc) will churn out endless op eds on how the electorate seemed disengaged (guess why?), how the country could be brought together (by moving more towards where the GOP was before Trump), and basically find faults with everyone and everything other than what they helped normalize.

by Anonymousreply 486July 19, 2024 1:42 PM

Where was Barron?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487July 19, 2024 2:12 PM

Exhausted gentleman caller in Miss Lindzebelle’s Milwaukee hotel suite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488July 19, 2024 2:20 PM

Ditto, #487. I thought this would be his big debut. Instead we get...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489July 19, 2024 2:36 PM

[quote]And people don’t like a party in disarray handling their governmental affairs.

Then the Democrats should have nothing to worry about, because Republican dysfunction is 1000x worse.

by Anonymousreply 490July 19, 2024 3:27 PM

R490, there is no doubt the Repukes are a mess way beyond the Dems. My point though is perception, and right now, the perception is that the Dems are fighting among themselves while Repukes appear to be unified. I will vote blue if Donald Duck is at the top of the ticket, but i just wish the Dems would deal with this privately.

by Anonymousreply 491July 19, 2024 3:38 PM

yeah, beyond unified, the Republicans appear to be what they are: the Trump Cult, with no dissent allowed. Sadly, people may prefer that to "disarray" but honestly I'm not sure about that. Do people really want to vote for a fascist dictatorship. Even with all the worries about the Democrats, I suspect they don't.

Especially one infested by God warriors determined to outlaw abortion everywhere, and do all the other shit that god warriors always wind up doing.

by Anonymousreply 492July 19, 2024 3:59 PM

Terrible decision making by both parties. One nominates a psychopathic lying, con man criminal who initiated an insurrection and did a horrible job the first time, He’s a Putin puppet, will sell-out Ukraine and NATO, seeks authoritarian rule, and aims to trash the constitution.

The other party’s to nominate an incumbent who has done a decent job overall, yet, they knew his age and that he was getting slower mentally and physically. Much of the party’s apparatus waits till now to voice objections which is after a lousy debate performance.

What a damn mess!

by Anonymousreply 493July 19, 2024 4:09 PM

[quote]Repukes appear to be unified.

Sustained booing for the highest-ranking Republican officeholder.

At least six of the party's senior senators skipping the convention.

A Matt Gaetz-Kevin McCarthy catfight on the convention floor.

Sounds like unity to me!

by Anonymousreply 494July 19, 2024 4:16 PM

Jesus has told two different god warriors that I have known to save a woman living in sin dancing & writhing at a titty bar.

One moron fathered a shelter baby that was adopted out at a profit.

Jesus has many profitable plans for God Warriors with adoption companies.

by Anonymousreply 495July 19, 2024 4:21 PM

And don't forget that Grindr was pushing so much traffic in Milwaukee yesterday, its Milwaukee servers crashed.

by Anonymousreply 496July 19, 2024 4:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497July 19, 2024 4:36 PM

Confirmation or rebuttal, FCI?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498July 19, 2024 5:02 PM

R493 A “decent” job overall? Hmmm

R498. I’ll allow it

by Anonymousreply 499July 19, 2024 5:05 PM

I found a very active troll. He started the “Kamala is asking donors to..” thread. Trolldar him and WOW. I’ll probably be in timeout soon since one of this other threads is the one that got me the last time.

by Anonymousreply 500July 19, 2024 8:15 PM

[quote] “I don’t even know if at this point I believe President Biden has COVID. I think there is a trust deficit with the American public, certainly with me, and the Biden administration’s candidness and transparency regarding Biden’s health,” the podcaster said, explaining her conspiracy theory on the president’s motives. “I don’t—I don't know if I believe he actually has COVID. It may just be an excuse for him to step down gracefully.”

[quote] McCain added that her “instincts, sources, [and] friends” told her that “Biden’s days are numbered as the candidate,” with her guest, Ben Ferguson, baselessly speculating that Biden was only staying in the race to protect his son Hunter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501July 19, 2024 8:51 PM

Oh well, if Meghan McCain says it...

by Anonymousreply 502July 19, 2024 8:54 PM

Regardless of the rest of Moogan's blather, I do think if Biden does step down, he will first pardon Hunter, as he should. That really was a purely political prosecution, done 100% to get at Joe Biden, and he'd be completely justified in ending that farce. Nobody that wanted Hunter convicted gives a fuck about gun laws or tax laws, or really most laws especially when it comes to Trump. Complete hypocrisy, and no reason for anybody to carry that idiocy any further than it has been.

by Anonymousreply 503July 19, 2024 8:54 PM

Reminder back to 2008: McCain wowed at the RNC Convention, Sarah Palin debuted and had her A Star is Born moment.

Dems and others suddenly were certain the tide had turned and McCain would defeat Obama.

And how did it all turnout?

by Anonymousreply 504July 19, 2024 9:15 PM

^^Hope, not home. Trying to drum up hope for myself and others.

by Anonymousreply 505July 19, 2024 9:15 PM

***Least surprising news of the day***

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506July 19, 2024 9:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507July 20, 2024 12:05 AM

I don't know this Project 25. I swear!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508July 20, 2024 11:26 PM

Will someone please help the poor billionaires?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509July 20, 2024 11:27 PM

I hate X. So dark and foreboding. Twitter was bright with a nice blue bird. X sucks, so does Icky Elon.

by Anonymousreply 510July 20, 2024 11:30 PM

^Whenever I see a link to X I have to remind myself it's not a porn site.

by Anonymousreply 511July 20, 2024 11:59 PM

Trump: Elon Musk gives me $45 million a month. We have to make life good for people like him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512July 21, 2024 5:45 AM

Joe's standing down.

by Anonymousreply 513July 21, 2024 5:54 PM

Whooooa

Go, Kamala, go!!! Please save us from Trump and Thielbilly JD Vance

by Anonymousreply 514July 21, 2024 7:06 PM

Dump is the happiest man on the planet. The one thing he wanted was to not run against Biden and he got what he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 515July 21, 2024 8:16 PM

A coup by the media and wealthy elites. Primary season can’t get here fast enough.

#kamalaharris24

by Anonymousreply 516July 21, 2024 8:32 PM

FCI, do you think the media will embrace her? Or are they still waiting to late September to stop fawning over Trump and make the case for democracy?

by Anonymousreply 517July 21, 2024 8:38 PM

Oh for goodness sakes FCI. I watched the debate with my not at all wealthy or elite extended family and immediately realized Joe wasn't there and our only hope if he stayed in the race would be if Trump died.

by Anonymousreply 518July 21, 2024 9:01 PM

It's a good thing the debate was early.

by Anonymousreply 519July 21, 2024 9:05 PM

[quote]Dump is the happiest man on the planet. The one thing he wanted was to not run against Biden and he got what he wanted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520July 21, 2024 10:14 PM

R520 I do not believe this for one nanosecond. Not at all. Dump wants to run agains Kamala Harris. Dump wants to run against a black woman. Why do you think they’ve been screaming for months that Biden is too old and senile? They’ve been under Ming Biden in the hope of getting him booted from the ticket. Funny enough, they didn’t have to do any heavy lifting, Dems did all of the work.

How soon we forgot 1972. Nixon wanted to run against George McGovern, not Ed Muskie. All of the dirty tricks his minions pulled was to undermine Muskie so that McGovern was the nominee. And guess what? They got what they wanted and Nixon crushed McGovern.

I will vote for Kamala—I happen to think she’s extremely competent—but don’t think that Dump and his team aren’t ecstatic about this change of plans.

by Anonymousreply 521July 21, 2024 10:25 PM

“Undermining Biden” at my post at r521.

by Anonymousreply 522July 21, 2024 10:26 PM

[quote]A coup by the media and wealthy elites.

They overthrew the will of the people.

by Anonymousreply 523July 21, 2024 10:35 PM

R523, Harris was on the ticket and people knew that if something happened to Joe she would take over

by Anonymousreply 524July 22, 2024 12:13 AM

Donald Trump donated to Kamala's re-election campaign when she was AG of California

So did Ivanka Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525July 22, 2024 12:15 AM

R521 Different times. Trump now has so many negatives. He’s old. It shows. He’s deranged. His VP pick is a terrible one. This is the first presidential election since Roe. Since 1/6.

R518 I also watched him afterwards. He did very well with a busy schedule. If the media had focused on DT the way they did our Pres, the polls wouldn’t be close. The media has no business putting their thumb on the scale like they did. Fuck them. They were relentless on Joe. DT has the same issues, and 9999999999 more, yet they decided to hound our Pres. And the rich elites threatening our representatives. Fuck them. They overthrew the WILL of the PEOPLE who voted. I’m NOT alright with that at all.

R517 The media wants this close. They will pounce on Harris like they do any Democrat. Billionaires want DT because they want the US to be a Russian style oligarchy where they can be lawless and unaccountable. In the end, I think the media will put their thumb on the scale for Harris.

by Anonymousreply 526July 22, 2024 4:27 AM

FCI, this election cycle has really open my eyes to "the media."

Before, I used to scoff at people who claimed to hate "the media" and just roll my eyes....now my eyes are open!

Fuck them! For the first time, real time, in my adult life I, my finances are looking good...I'm saving money (even with gas/food costs) and have been using my spare income now to purchase stock through my job. All thanks to Uncle Joe and this great economy he has given us. Now I fear it will crash.

by Anonymousreply 527July 22, 2024 9:22 AM

R527 I’ve never liked the media. I’ve always seen the bias (socially liberal, fiscally Republican). I think many have their eyes open now to how biased our media is. For profit media is the worst thing you could have in any country. They will always put their thumb on the scale. I expect in the end, they go hard on DT. Hard.

The reason I think that?

You’re right to fear about our economic future. Republicans are notoriously terrible at running our economy. DT’s new proposals will crash and burn our economy like we’ve never seen. That’ll be the least of our problems. The new world order which will emerge dominated by China/Russia/Iran will be ruinous to all democracies and freedoms worldwide. You think I’m paranoid? That’s just the tip of the iceberg and why I get infuriated seeing some DLers support DT and his band of criminals, sociopaths. And then there are the bots and obvious trolls. It’s time we go to war with them.

by Anonymousreply 528July 22, 2024 5:36 PM

According to some, r528, we’ve BEEN at war with them for nearly a decade, but most people don’t know realize it.

Maybe this bullshit will wake more people up to paying attention to the garbage media outlets and start looking to better sources. Or at least multiple sources from outside the US.

Some of the people I’ve spoken to about where I get my news are horrified that I would go to “FURRIN” outlets instead of shitty CNN.

by Anonymousreply 529July 22, 2024 6:20 PM

So what is going on with Trump being sentenced for the 34 felonies? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 530July 22, 2024 6:53 PM

R529 I think eyes are wide open to our toxic media from local to national. 90% are biased for Republicans. They love chaos/division. Their owners are billionaires. Make no mistake- they want and actively create chaos because it’s good for them. We’ll never have peace until we rectify our media problem.

by Anonymousreply 531July 23, 2024 12:52 AM

A Facebook friend recently wrote on my page that she knows that Biden has had dementia since 2019. (This was before he stepped down.) When I called her on it, she said that she knows many people who had dementia and also that she'd been in the medical industry for many year, so she could tell. I didn't bother to reply, but was this a Repub talking point? That Biden was senile even before he ran for office? That's fairly insane, but then, I guess I shouldn't be surprised about anything coming from these morons.

by Anonymousreply 532July 23, 2024 12:55 AM

FCI, I always try and separate corporate media from true journalists. Corporate media is biased and money-focused. Journalists are not. There are some journalists working in corporate media but even they have to have views and clicks. Corporate media is a show, not journalism.

by Anonymousreply 533July 23, 2024 12:57 AM

Kamala has enough delegates for the nomination

$ rolling in. Gen Z is enthusiastic. The base is enthusiastic.

Republicans struggling to find a way to attack her. This is not your ‘20 Kamala. She has almost 4 years of VP experience. Her stump speeches are light years better than her prez campaign. Calling her a slut isn’t going to work because it turns off women, Independents, Moderates, Haley voters, and DT is the biggest slut of all time. She is most experienced than DT and Vance has almost no experience.

She’ll pick a popular Gov or Sen Kelly and BAM lights out. You already hear Haley voters and disaffected Republicans saying they are voting for her. After our convention, watch her run away with the race. The media will do their usual BS, but people are pissed off about Biden, and enthusiastic about her. Democrats are feeling this. They’re angry and motivated.

Everyone has noticed the trolls on all SM (and here) got quiet. They’re scrambling. All DT’s strategy OUT THE WINDOW. They must start from scratch. In the end, maybe this was for the best.

by Anonymousreply 534July 23, 2024 2:14 AM

Hey FCI / R534 - There's apparently rumors that Trump is being pressured to dump Vance and pick a new VP candidate. You hearing this?

by Anonymousreply 535July 23, 2024 2:28 AM

I’m sure he’s behind him 1,000%

by Anonymousreply 536July 23, 2024 2:31 AM

You have to be 100% behind someone if you're going to stab them in the back.

by Anonymousreply 537July 23, 2024 2:41 AM

Dumping Vance would be a huge disaster and reveal how desperate the GOP truly is.

by Anonymousreply 538July 23, 2024 2:48 AM

R538, that’s why it would be so fun to watch! We know Dump has no loyalty to anyone, so I see him claiming he doesn’t know JD very soon.

by Anonymousreply 539July 23, 2024 2:56 AM

R535 He’s now regretting it, but that is obvious to everyone. This was a Musk/Theil demand. How that blew up in their faces. Kamala is much stronger than the Kamala who ran in ‘20. Anyone who has paid attention over the last 6 months (or more) can see she is on fire. Whoever got her vocal training did it correctly. She was always whip smart. Her prez run was a disaster. She is not that person now. They make a huge mistake thinking that. Vance is so weak. He was astonishingly weak as a Senator candidate that the Gov performed 20 points better than him.

Fuck y’all, Kamala has got this. I would’ve never said that a year ago. She’s in a strong, strong position. DT looks frail, weak, limp, idiotic, reductive, in her presence. People wanted different candidates- they got it from one party. That party is going to win in a landslide. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 540July 23, 2024 4:20 AM

Also, Dems have a deep bench. Far deeper than Republicans. Republicans have quacks.

by Anonymousreply 541July 23, 2024 6:42 AM

FCI, as wonderful as this all seems, my fear is it's too little too late.

The results of this election in November will be contested by Trump and the Republicans - no matter what! We know this.

The plan is already in place, just like it was in 2020, and just like it was in 2016, (which a lot of people weren’t aware of, but many contributors to this thread were!)

That plan is now fortified, stronger than it’s ever been.

It allowed time for Trumps “administration” to put Trump loyalists in very key positions. So when they protest the results of the election in November, these people will act differently than those in the positions previously., so that the decision of who becomes POTUS first goes to the (still-Republican) Congress - no matter the results of the election - then to the Supreme Court. Just like in 2000.

Only now there is NO question how SCOTUS will decide! (I predict 5-4 with either ACB or Roberts voting with the dissent solely for optics). though it will no longer make any difference.

What can be done - if anything - to prevent this scenario?

(and I hate when trolls protest "Vote Harder")

FCI, has this scenario been discussed that you know of?

by Anonymousreply 542July 23, 2024 7:49 AM

FCI, any chance Kamala will issue Merrick Garland a pink slip?

by Anonymousreply 543July 23, 2024 8:00 AM

[quote]I hate when trolls protest "Vote Harder"

Vote more often?

by Anonymousreply 544July 23, 2024 8:14 AM

R542 - SHUT THE FUCK UP! You’re insane, you fucking mental patient. And pay attention. Trump’s endorsed candidates lost every special election to Democrats. Do keep up dear, and if you want to fight, come with a gun, not your limp dick.

by Anonymousreply 545July 23, 2024 9:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546July 23, 2024 2:08 PM

[quote]Republicans have quacks.

Republicans have poseurs.

by Anonymousreply 547July 23, 2024 3:43 PM

Thread #71 is up! I took a bit of risk for the title. Please fill this thread before proceeding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548July 23, 2024 6:39 PM

R548 Sorry, jumped on it already! I thought we were very near 600. Great title!

by Anonymousreply 549July 23, 2024 6:43 PM

Take a bow r548.

by Anonymousreply 550July 23, 2024 6:47 PM

I’m going to bring this up again because it bears repeating.

After Hillary lost in 2016, the cunty NYT published an article about how Democrats were “lost in the wilderness” and had no viable candidates because we didn’t have a deep bench.

You know what happened? The goddamned fascists started in with their bullshit and Americans got mad AF and started running for office. People who had never run before. More women, more minorities, more young people, more of everyone said, “fuck no!” And ran in local and National races.

You all remember the ass kicking the thugs got in 2018? A lot of those newly elected Democrats were completely new people. That’s where our deep bench came from.

When the thugs came for us, we said, “fuck you!” And kicked them right in the cunt bone. We did it again in 2022 when the idiot media and polls kept touting their “red wave” bullshit.

We are fucking sick and tired of these thugs and talibangelical cunts trying to rape and pillage and burn the country to the ground. When we all stand together, help each other (organizing, donating, phone banking, door knocking, etc), we are a mighty force.

The media and haters try to divide us because they know that. Don’t fall for it. We ALL can get Kamala over the line when we go in the same direction. We have done it when we were down and out and written off.

But we get up and we get back to the task at hand. Now, we have our task. Let’s raise the roof!

by Anonymousreply 551July 23, 2024 6:55 PM

R548's title is fit for banner headlines on November 6. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 552July 23, 2024 7:08 PM

R551 *standing ovation*

by Anonymousreply 553July 23, 2024 7:25 PM

So true r552, very great title, will be stolen, and I suspect before November.

by Anonymousreply 554July 23, 2024 7:27 PM

Awww thanks everyone! Hah it feels good to nail these titles. And I hope people steal the title, especially when Dump and Vance show how truly inept they are.

by Anonymousreply 555July 23, 2024 7:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556July 23, 2024 10:44 PM

Love the new title, R555! Pure brilliance indeed.

by Anonymousreply 557July 24, 2024 3:53 AM

r554, it has been used HERE for years, ever since Vance wrote the book.

Technically, it has already been stolen.

by Anonymousreply 558July 24, 2024 10:09 AM

First time I've seen Hillbilly Eulogy.

I saw Vance referred to as a "shillbilly" on Twitter. I thought that was good, too.

by Anonymousreply 559July 24, 2024 10:58 AM

On a cursory search, I went back to 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560July 24, 2024 11:09 AM

True r560, but that was a typo by the OP, it didn’t really relate to the times. Ooh I like shillbilly!

by Anonymousreply 561July 24, 2024 1:56 PM

“It’s going to be awfully difficult for the Trump-Vance ticket to disavow the horrible Project 2025 when Vance wrote the foreword to the Project 2025 leader’s new book.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562July 24, 2024 4:47 PM

Which GOP senator is about to be served with a sexual assault lawsuit by a former male intern?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563July 24, 2024 5:32 PM

Jimmy washes his cast iron!

by Anonymousreply 564July 24, 2024 5:37 PM

R563 - Lindz?

by Anonymousreply 565July 24, 2024 6:10 PM

Trump's nephew said that Trump believes disabled people should "just die"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566July 24, 2024 8:24 PM

Really?

by Anonymousreply 567July 24, 2024 9:15 PM

Miss Lindz is a very delicate lover. He treats all his male lovers with tenderness, like any proper Southern lady. It must be someone else.

by Anonymousreply 568July 24, 2024 9:19 PM

R563 - Chuck Grassley?

by Anonymousreply 569July 24, 2024 10:35 PM

Tommy Tuberville?

by Anonymousreply 570July 24, 2024 10:38 PM

Dare I say it... JD Vance??

by Anonymousreply 571July 24, 2024 11:16 PM

R571, I'd laugh so hard if it turned out to be him

by Anonymousreply 572July 24, 2024 11:21 PM

Lady Lindzebelle doesn’t engage in sexual assault. She lures them with titillating gestures and whispers of sweet nothings. Then she gives her personal phone number. The gentleman callers ring her up, and each given an appointment date and time.

by Anonymousreply 573July 24, 2024 11:26 PM

She also finds time for the occasional young newspaper man collecting for the Evening Star.

by Anonymousreply 574July 25, 2024 1:17 AM

It has been a VERY trying week, and I would appreciate you all leaving me be while I attempt to steady myself. And if I occasionally need the kindness of strangers to get me through this, I do not see that it is anybody's business but my own!

by Anonymousreply 575July 25, 2024 1:42 AM

I guess Trump isn't allowing the medical staff who treated him to speak to the FBI. Wonder why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576July 25, 2024 11:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!