Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kim Kardashian flew to Paris and back for a piece of cheesecake

Remember this: Kim Kardashian flew all the way from LA to Paris just because she wanted this one cheesecake from a specific hotel named 'Hotel Costes' and then flew home!

We are told to drink from a paper straws to save the world. Remember to get a paper straw when you go to the gay bar and get your vodka and club soda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2024 9:46 AM

Piker!

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2024 3:24 PM

Whore!

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2024 4:31 PM

Christina Onassis used to have her private jet fly McDonald's to her in Europe from the US before they had franchises available overseas.,

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2024 4:34 PM

GOALS! YAAASSS!!!

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2024 4:39 PM

I read that Barbra Brolin travels up the coast of California to get a certain brand of ice cream. Decadent!

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2024 4:45 PM

I had a wealthy client in Chicago who flew to New York in the mornings to get her hair done, and then have lunch with friends there afterward. She was back home by dinnertime.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2024 5:03 PM

R6 sounds like a magnificent cunt

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2024 5:11 PM

I guess the bright side is, more of such trips increase the chance of her plane crashing into the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2024 5:11 PM

R8 please… they’d have a huge search team and find her in a lifeboat wrapped in a chinchilla jacket. Of course, a professional photographer and videographer would capture it all.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2024 5:14 PM

Costes is so 20 years ago. If she were truly of this decade she'd have gone to Sinner but even that place is fading chic now.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2024 5:54 PM

I have zero issues with this.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2024 5:56 PM

The whole thing feels very performative. Wouldn't the world's best cheesecake be in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2024 6:39 AM

what a stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2024 9:42 AM

I'm not sure if this story is true, but I suppose that's not the point. The point is that she's vapid enough for people to easily believe it's true.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2024 9:57 AM

[quote]Wouldn't the world's best cheesecake be in NYC?

No, no more than the best cheesecake would be found at The Cheesecake Factory.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2024 10:18 AM

[quote]I had a wealthy client in Chicago who flew to New York in the mornings to get her hair done, and then have lunch with friends there afterward. She was back home by dinnertime.

NYC and Chicago are around 800 miles apart.

That's akin to flying from London, England, to Rome, Italy, with France in between.

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2024 11:05 AM

I hope her carbon footprint steps on her.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2024 6:54 PM

I hope she gets murdered.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2024 7:22 PM

Looking at the quality of the men shes had, she probably has hep c.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2024 8:09 PM

The last thing that fat bitch needs is cheesecake.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2024 8:33 PM

Great, now I want cheesecake.

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2024 8:37 PM

Pig.

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2024 8:53 PM

With an ass that size she should definitely avoid cheesecake.

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2024 10:51 PM

Cottage cheese in a trash bag.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2024 9:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!