Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brad Pitt's non-binary they/them daughter Shiloh legally changes her surname

Brad Pitt's daughter, Shiloh, apparently wants nothing to do with him -- or at the very least, nothing to do with his last name ... 'cause she's dropping his surname officially.

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt -- who just turned 18 a few days ago on May 27 -- filed paperwork requesting a legal name change ... specifically, dropping the "Pitt" from her last name and making her new name simply "Shiloh Jolie."

This doc was literally filed on Monday, which was on Memorial Day ... and also happens to be her 18th birthday. So, it seems this was one of the first things she wanted to do as an adult.

Shiloh is one of Brad and Angie's three biological children ... they have 3 other adopted children, including 19-year-old Zahara Jolie ... who also doesn't use Pitt in her name these days.

Their other daughter -- 15-year-old Vivienne -- reportedly has also been avoiding using "Pitt" in naming herself ... she was only listed as Vivienne Jolie on a playbill for an Angelina-produced Broadway musical she was recently working on as PA.

When it comes to Maddox -- who's 22, and the oldest of the bunch -- he reportedly also doesn't use "Pitt" in his surname anymore ... but it appears as if Shiloh is the only one of the kids who's filed to make it count in court.

-------------------

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑇𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 9, 2024 2:07 PM

She's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2024 7:03 AM

Can't wait for the follow up tell-alls on each of these kids, 10 years down the line.

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2024 7:12 AM

That's the pits for Brad 😞

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2024 7:13 AM

No, it's the pits for Angelina. She's a scheming bitch.

Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2024 7:16 AM

Brad's better off without those ingrates.

Especially the adopted ones. He probably didn't want them any way.

But the real slap in the face is his biological kids dropping his name.

Whatever. He can start a new life and a new family.

Fuck those brainwashed assholes.

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2024 7:25 AM

What a perfect amalgam of father and mother. Breathtaking like Princess Charlotte when she was young.

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2024 9:12 AM

These non-Pitts will be screaming bloody murder when they are left out of Brad's Will.

[italic] It is my intention to make no provisions herein for any children formerly known as "Pitt" for reasons well known to them, their mother and their lawyers[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2024 9:25 AM

Angelina has successfully alienated all her children from their father. Nice work, I’m sure this won’t have any impact at all on their mental health or ability to form stable partnerships in intimate relationships.

by Anonymousreply 8May 31, 2024 9:34 AM

Daddy issues, just like Mom.

by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2024 9:35 AM

I thought Shiloh had moved in with Brad. Was that really old news or am I just wrong?

by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2024 9:49 AM

Children, other than my twins, can be most ungrateful.

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2024 9:55 AM

He should have insisted they called her “Arm”. Then she’d definitely have had reason for changing her surname.

by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2024 10:10 AM

She is beautiful. Which may help compensate her if she inherited her mother's personality disorders and her father's low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 13May 31, 2024 10:21 AM

She's a stunner.

Don't be too harsh on her, DL. Most people are dumbasses at 18. Let her grow up and mature like most of us did.

by Anonymousreply 14May 31, 2024 10:24 AM

I also thought she's one of the closest to Brad. Maybe she's becoming more open minded as she grew older.

by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2024 10:31 AM

She's not non-binary. She just used to be a tomboy. Remember them?

by Anonymousreply 16May 31, 2024 10:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 31, 2024 10:40 AM

Nothing wrong with being a tomboy, R16.

I find it refreshing to see a young lady her age not positively caked in eighteen layers of makeup.

Whatever she has going on, she looks lovely.

by Anonymousreply 18May 31, 2024 10:42 AM

Maybe she's just dropping Pitt because it sounds crap. Shiloh (stupid name anyway in my opinion) Jolie sounds much nicer than Shiloh Jolie-Pitt or Shiloh Pitt (which people will inevitably turn into Piloh Shitt).

by Anonymousreply 19May 31, 2024 11:23 AM

The former Mrs. Pitt may have lucked out not having any children.

by Anonymousreply 20May 31, 2024 11:28 AM

[quote]The former Mrs. Pitt may have lucked out not having any children.

But according to the supermarket tabloids, Jennifer Aniston was pregnant with Brad's twins at least 78 times after they initially split up.

by Anonymousreply 21May 31, 2024 11:33 AM

I do think it’s telling that all of the children appear to have turned decisively against Brad. Typically, at least one of the children in a family this size will choose the less popular parent. Unless that parent is overwhelmingly disordered or abusive.

Hard to chalk this all up to brainwashing.

by Anonymousreply 22May 31, 2024 11:35 AM

If the stories about Angie Jo letting them run wild and Brad wanting to impose rules are true, then that may also factor in. Kids prefer the fun, no rules parent better.

by Anonymousreply 23May 31, 2024 11:42 AM

Shiloh is a terrific name

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 31, 2024 11:42 AM

Yeah, this has to sting Brad Pitt.

"I no longer legally want to carry a name that you also carry".

No matter who you are, how much wealth and privilege you have, that is an act that can't be forgotten. It lingers somewhere in your heart, even if you forgive.

Still, aside from any coercion or encouragement she may have gotten from her mother, from a purely aesthetic standpoint, I get why she would want to do it.

It's easily to ridicule with "Piloh Shit."

What others here said, too. I see tell-alls. I see at least a couple of the children maturing into adults and 2nd guessing their distance from Dad.

by Anonymousreply 25May 31, 2024 12:02 PM

Maybe Brad could commiserate with Tammy Cruise. They could find some young men to wrestle with to deal with being rejected by their bio kids.

by Anonymousreply 26May 31, 2024 12:07 PM

Brad Pitt ruined his career and reputation with marriage and children. Why does he not warn other men not to marry? This shows that we don't live in a patriarchy because men are still guilt-tripped to pretend that everything's fine while it actually isn't. #ToxicMasculinity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 31, 2024 12:15 PM

Wait till Angelina finds out that the public is about as interested in her "versatility" as Maria Callas as they are in JLo taking on Chita's role in "Kiss of the Spider Woman." Both are just tabloid staples that the public no longer pays money to actually see in movies.

by Anonymousreply 28May 31, 2024 12:38 PM

Didn’t Shiloh move out of Angelina’s house and is now living with Brad?

Also, she’s not a they/them anymore. That was all Angelina’s doing, which Shiloh has rejected.

Also, she might just want a shorter name to use professionally if she gets into acting. Or maybe she doesn’t want a hyphenated name now if she plans on changing it if she gets married.

by Anonymousreply 29May 31, 2024 12:46 PM

Kids don’t like it when Dad gets drunk and violent

by Anonymousreply 30May 31, 2024 12:51 PM

I don't usually wallow in gossip, but the former bodyguard's story that Angelina purposefully weaponizes their children against him and always has 100% tracks with me. That kind of cruelty is her wheelhouse.

Pitt seems like an amiable lug,

by Anonymousreply 31May 31, 2024 12:54 PM

[bold]"Me & Mia: An Intimate Story of Thriving Through Endless Vengeance"[/bold]

By Angelina Jolie, as told to Phu-Leen Quando. Additional Commentary by Mia Farrow, as told to Ronan Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 32May 31, 2024 12:59 PM

Didn’t she ask for people to call her Tom?

by Anonymousreply 33May 31, 2024 1:09 PM

I think it was Ben after a cartoon character called Ben 10.

I also don't think she ever wanted the trans thing- that was Angelina. Shiloh was just a tomboy. Which is fine. She still sems to be a bit of one.

I bet Pax writes the tell all first.

by Anonymousreply 34May 31, 2024 1:13 PM

Shiloh Jolie is Dylan Farrow 2.0 … Choo-choo 🚂😢

by Anonymousreply 35May 31, 2024 1:16 PM

Was it John, r33?

by Anonymousreply 36May 31, 2024 1:20 PM

Shy-loh Jo-Lee, Jo-Lee, Jo Leeeee, 🎶🎵🎶.

Sounds like a WV Hoopie.

by Anonymousreply 37May 31, 2024 1:28 PM

[quote]Shiloh wants to move out of her mom's house and into Brad's $8.3 million Los Feliz mansion. “Shiloh isn't unhappy at Angelina's, but she's turning 18 soon and wants to shake things up.

I don't understand -- a month ago I read that Shiloh wants to move in with Brad. And now we have reports that she has turned 18 and is dropping Pitt from her hyphenation. The other kids no longer use Pitt but Shiloh is the only one to have it formalized in court. What happened in that one-month time Could it be that Brad agreed with her decision? The hyphenated name is kind of clumsy.

by Anonymousreply 38May 31, 2024 1:33 PM

They are both responsible for this outcome. I'm adopted myself, if you feel or are verbally disaplined and a parent treats you or says (Your not mine! ) I can only imagine how hard things may be in that family. Different ages, ethnicities and the spotlight. What about his parents and Angelinas are they in the children's life? Lots to unpack.

by Anonymousreply 39May 31, 2024 1:35 PM

R38 AJ probably was making histrionic threats

by Anonymousreply 40May 31, 2024 1:35 PM

Although Angelina was the homewrecker who stole Brad from Jennifer, Brad was weak for allowing himself to be manipulated by a temptress. He’s getting what he deserves for leaving his wife.

by Anonymousreply 41May 31, 2024 1:36 PM

R27, why are you posting incel garbage memes?

by Anonymousreply 42May 31, 2024 1:41 PM

[quote]I can only imagine how hard things may be in that family. Different ages, ethnicities and the spotlight.

This is what Brad signed up for. He dumped Jennifer Aniston because he thought she was too boring and he wanted excitement. He got it.

by Anonymousreply 43May 31, 2024 1:50 PM

I don’t think they are responsible. At least the younger children have now been living with Jolie alone for many years and we cannot really imagine the kind of brainwash and emotional blackmail Angelina has been doing these years. I think even the judge call her out on her interfering with their communications with Piit. Children are easily influenced.

Brad should still try to reverse this and not blame them. So that in a few years, iftheycomeround, he can show them he at least tried.

by Anonymousreply 44May 31, 2024 1:51 PM

It would appear AJ has passed on her untreated Borderline Personality Disorder to her kid. Imagine having no personality, yet a personality disorder!

by Anonymousreply 45May 31, 2024 2:39 PM

So is it "Sheelow" now?

by Anonymousreply 46May 31, 2024 3:39 PM

I thought it was "Shitlohd" and Angie blamed Brad for it because he was on heroin and fingering every African-baby loaner that Angie tried out, in between beating Angie and NOT drinking the blood her drew from her.

And something about money and his "barely average" cock.

by Anonymousreply 47May 31, 2024 4:16 PM

R47 accusations of fingering AIDZ bebez is a new low for DL

by Anonymousreply 48May 31, 2024 4:22 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 31, 2024 4:35 PM

[quote] Pitt seems like an amiable lug,

You mean an angry, violent alcoholic right?

by Anonymousreply 50May 31, 2024 4:53 PM

Monarch!

by Anonymousreply 51May 31, 2024 4:55 PM

Shiloh has Montenegro style.

by Anonymousreply 52May 31, 2024 5:59 PM

[quote] What a perfect amalgam of father and mother. Breathtaking like Princess Charlotte when she was young.

MARY. Yes, she hit the jackpot, looks-wise. But adults having a breathtaking experience over celebrity children's looks ...

by Anonymousreply 53May 31, 2024 6:05 PM

It’s random that she turned out good looking. Two good-looking parents can just as easily create a Rumer Willis situation.

by Anonymousreply 54May 31, 2024 6:11 PM

Bruce Willis wasn't that good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 55May 31, 2024 6:14 PM

From now on I'm going to call her mother Angelina Voight just to piss her off 😉

by Anonymousreply 56May 31, 2024 6:20 PM

The kid at r49 needs a teeth bleaching kit.

by Anonymousreply 57May 31, 2024 6:21 PM

r56 that would be so great if someone actually did that to her in an interview

by Anonymousreply 58May 31, 2024 6:31 PM

"Angelina has successfully alienated all her children from their father."

This plus the mass adoption and putting up the charitable age truly makes her the modern Mia Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 59May 31, 2024 6:37 PM

^ You are so right. Angry, bitter woman uses children to lash out at the man who did her wrong Part II

by Anonymousreply 60May 31, 2024 6:42 PM

Bruce Willis had swagger. He wasn’t a fashion model.

Brad Pitt is the ideal man.

by Anonymousreply 61May 31, 2024 7:02 PM

I'm amazed Angelina has accused Brad of sexually abusing the adopted black daughter. Maybe she's saving that for later in the saga.

by Anonymousreply 62May 31, 2024 7:13 PM

@r61, "Brad Pitt is the ideal man."

Ha!

by Anonymousreply 63May 31, 2024 7:17 PM

Meh, my niece calls herself Skye and made up a whole new last name. It's a thing with kids now.

by Anonymousreply 64May 31, 2024 7:19 PM

She can change her surname but there's no mistaking that she's Brad's kid. She got the best of both their looks, truly a looker. I hope she can reconcile with her father after she realizes Heroina is a nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 65May 31, 2024 7:23 PM

She sort of looks like a younger version of Kate McKinnon.

by Anonymousreply 66May 31, 2024 7:24 PM

Hopefully she has some acting talent. She’s got the looks and both parents are actually talented.

by Anonymousreply 67May 31, 2024 7:33 PM

She is quite pretty...in contrast to the plain Jane Vivienne.

by Anonymousreply 68May 31, 2024 7:35 PM

The twin Vivian is dropping the name too (although not legally since she's not 18)

by Anonymousreply 69May 31, 2024 7:40 PM

Who's richer? Brad or Jolie?

by Anonymousreply 70May 31, 2024 7:45 PM

Gotta be Brad with more money...her film career isn't exactly stellar, and he has quite the portfolio of movies behind him.

by Anonymousreply 71May 31, 2024 7:47 PM

Her top half of her face looks like Brad. I'd rather have the top half of AJ's face.

by Anonymousreply 72May 31, 2024 7:48 PM

[quote]Who's richer? Brad or Jolie?

According to whoever does these things, Brad Pitt is worth appx $400M and Angelina is worth $120M.

by Anonymousreply 73May 31, 2024 7:53 PM

Bruce Willis had a long head but he was basically good looking and charming. Yes he had swagger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 31, 2024 8:13 PM

R74, agreed that Bruce Willis had swagger and was also cute, in a next door neighbor guy kind of way. Nice tight co,pact body as well. But he was in a completely different league from Brad Pitt (who also has swagger)

by Anonymousreply 75May 31, 2024 8:29 PM

[quote]It would appear AJ has passed on her untreated Borderline Personality Disorder to her kid. Imagine having no personality, yet a personality disorder!

Funny you should say that, R45. Because a former (thankfully!) BF of mine has it, along with a weird, no personality personality.

I am so glad I recognized it, and ditched his ass (in a *very* public place) before I got in too deep. It's like he had personality only when angry; otherwise he was oddly... nonpresent, if that's even a word.

But when he WAS angry--omg look out! He would flash out bigly, never even caring if there were other people around. And the mind games and constant attempts to control--honey, ain't nobody got time for that.

Plus the D wasn't even that good. I remember thinking at the time, "I thought crazy dick/pussy was supposed to be GOOD!"

by Anonymousreply 76May 31, 2024 8:33 PM

She's neither non-binary nor they/them, so you are just making shit up

by Anonymousreply 77May 31, 2024 8:45 PM

R56 I'm sure she will be devastated

by Anonymousreply 78May 31, 2024 8:47 PM

Maybe he used the wrong pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 79May 31, 2024 8:57 PM

[quote]She's neither non-binary nor they/them, so you are just making shit up

She was for a while, but it mostly seemed to be Angelina forcing her to dress like a boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 31, 2024 9:12 PM

Well, she had no choice since Maddox was already sporting the mohawk and blue hair.

by Anonymousreply 81May 31, 2024 9:13 PM

[QUOTE]Hopefully she has some acting talent. She’s got the looks and both parents are actually talented.

Hopefully, she'll go away for college and not feel pressured to consider a career in entertainment. She'll meet other kids outside of the Hollywood cocoon, develop friendships, and spend time away from mom, hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 82May 31, 2024 9:20 PM

Is she the one that everyone is oohhh and ahhhhing over her dance talents?

If so, maybe she can give North West a few lessons.

by Anonymousreply 83May 31, 2024 9:22 PM

Shiloh showing off her incredible dance moves?

Maybe she can be North West's backup dancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 31, 2024 9:45 PM

R76 you sound crazy, frau. Shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 85May 31, 2024 10:00 PM

Does anyone care what IT's name is?

by Anonymousreply 86May 31, 2024 10:37 PM

Angelina also didn't get a long with her famous dad and didn't use her birth name either. She probably thinks hating your father is normal.

by Anonymousreply 87May 31, 2024 10:43 PM

If anyone in my family dropped my last name, after I provided them everything I didn't have when I was their age, among many more advantages, they would also lose my pocketbook. Mom wants them all to herself, let her take care of them all to herself. It's an insult I would have a hard time getting over.

by Anonymousreply 88May 31, 2024 10:43 PM

R88 has STATED her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 89May 31, 2024 10:47 PM

I agree with R88.

by Anonymousreply 90May 31, 2024 11:01 PM

He is LEGALLY bound to fork over the child support, you dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 91May 31, 2024 11:03 PM

Aren't all these kids adults now, except for the twins? He won't be paying much longer.

by Anonymousreply 92May 31, 2024 11:06 PM

[quote] He is LEGALLY bound to fork over the child support,

But not forever. Only until the state's age of emancipation. Age 14 in California, I think.

Can anyone confirm?

by Anonymousreply 93May 31, 2024 11:18 PM

Oh for fucks sake I KNOW NOT FOREVER. I was responding to the dimwit fake macho blowhard at R88. Who thinks child support is OPTIONAL.

by Anonymousreply 94May 31, 2024 11:19 PM

Oh, you want to lose my last name? How about losing my money too?

I know he wouldn't (and couldn't) do that, but all those little assholes following suit kind of pisses me off. Wasn't Shiloh just moving in with Brad recently? WTF happened?

by Anonymousreply 95May 31, 2024 11:20 PM

He chose to reproduce with a mentally unstable woman. Of course the kids are going to have a few screws loose.

by Anonymousreply 96May 31, 2024 11:25 PM

Brad, I'll take the name "Pitt" for life you provide me with food and shelter!

by Anonymousreply 97May 31, 2024 11:28 PM

[quote] But not forever. Only until the state's age of emancipation. Age 14 in California, I think. Can anyone confirm?

No, that sounds absolutely wrong. UNLESS the child is emancipated, how the hell does the age of 14 apply to the end of child support. That doesn't even make sense.

by Anonymousreply 98June 1, 2024 12:20 AM

Child support obligation legally ends at 18 (or 19 if the child is still in school) in California. But very often, especially when there's wealthier parents involved, it also includes college tuition.

by Anonymousreply 99June 1, 2024 3:11 AM

[quote]Shiloh Jolie-Pitt -- who just turned 18 a few days ago

Time needs to slow the FUCK down, damn it!

by Anonymousreply 100June 1, 2024 3:13 AM

[quote] She probably thinks hating your father is normal.

Hating her father IS normal. He's a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 101June 1, 2024 3:24 AM

she has nice lips for sucking dick and pussy

by Anonymousreply 102June 1, 2024 3:26 AM

You’re a creepy cunt R102

by Anonymousreply 103June 1, 2024 3:32 AM

Angelina is becoming Mia Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 104June 1, 2024 5:27 PM

I can't speak for anything else, but the kids are in college and we haven't heard one word about any of them being in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 105June 1, 2024 5:30 PM

At least her kids aren't on only fans whoring themselves out like so many kids of famous people

by Anonymousreply 106June 1, 2024 6:55 PM

[quote] [R88] has STATED her boundaries.

Reasonable boundaries

by Anonymousreply 107June 1, 2024 7:13 PM

Boundaries stated in the most dramatic and Mary!est of ways possible. Especially the whole drop my last name part, as if it would ever affect anyone but straight men.

by Anonymousreply 108June 1, 2024 7:18 PM

She, Apple Martin and Eliot Sumner have the most punchable nepo faces.

by Anonymousreply 109June 1, 2024 7:21 PM

[quote]She, Apple Martin and Eliot Sumner have the most punchable nepo faces.

Hold my blunt.

by Anonymousreply 110June 1, 2024 8:09 PM

Wasn’t she moving in with him?

by Anonymousreply 111June 1, 2024 9:05 PM

Stars, they have the same shit as us going on...

by Anonymousreply 112June 1, 2024 9:07 PM

Angelina Jolie has done lots of batshit seeming things but we don’t know these people or what went on behind closed doors. Her kids all seem pretty attached to her. I’d think one of the adult ones would be distant if she were a horrible mother and Brad Pitt was innocent

by Anonymousreply 113June 1, 2024 9:14 PM

LOL okay r113

by Anonymousreply 114June 1, 2024 10:18 PM

I come from a large family like theirs (I'm one of seven children), with a BPD mother and a father who wasn't cruel or cruelly abusive but did have rage issues and would frequently lose his patience with us kids in ways that could definitely be called abusive. He even lost his shit one night and gave my brother a bloody nose once, which prompted my mother to kick him out, much like what happened with Brad Pitt. For what it's worth, he's mellowed out enormously with age.

Try as hard as my mother did to alienate my father and despite how enmeshed we were with her, once we were all teenagers, all bets were off the table. My older sister left when she was 16, and the rest of us left her as soon as we legally could. In my mid 30's, only one other sibling and myself still have a relationship with my mother (all the rest are in their 20s), whereas every one of us has a relationship with my father. And no matter how much we hated him at any point, we never EVER could have hated him enough to stop using his name as our own.

The point is that no matter what kind of BPD voodoo Angelina might be working on those kids, it only works for so long, and once the teenage rebellion kicks in, it's worthless. If every single one of her kids is still loyal to her and not only doesn't speak to him, but refuses to even use his name, we must only have heard the tip of the iceberg in terms of the way he abused them.

Yes, we've never heard another romantic partner of his describe him as abusive, but we've never heard from any other child he's had but these, so we have nothing to compare their experience to. Not everyone who abuses their kids also abuses adults in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 115June 1, 2024 10:32 PM

R80 Doesn't know the difference between a tomboy and someone calling themselves non binary/they-them

by Anonymousreply 116June 1, 2024 10:55 PM

Misquoted, my ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 1, 2024 10:59 PM

R116, it's a problem because the kids today don't know the difference either.

by Anonymousreply 118June 2, 2024 1:59 AM

Rumer Willis must want to put her fist through the wall when she sees Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 119June 2, 2024 2:01 AM

R115 I guess it seems so out of character for him to be abusive. I do think he’s far more cutthroat than he lets on, can’t make it to A list without that. He also supposedly whored himself to a (male) producer.

Only time will tell, maybe they’ll make their way back to him in their later adult years.

by Anonymousreply 120June 2, 2024 3:27 AM

You don’t know that it’s out of character for him. People have chosen sides based on their impressions of people they don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 121June 2, 2024 5:03 AM

Their choice. But they just kissed away any right to Brad's estate when he dies. He could drop dead tomorrow, just like I could. We're the same age. Angelina is probably some immortal vampire so they will wait a long while for Angie's money. Dumb dumb dumb.

by Anonymousreply 122June 2, 2024 5:16 AM

[quote]And no matter how much we hated him at any point, we never EVER could have hated him enough to stop using his name as our own.

Possibly, but given the family craziness & the intense interest in the family, perhaps it's an attempt to establish her identity on her own terms. When you see J Lo's kid or Affleck's daughter/son and their latest antics, that's kind of what it looks like: adolescent attempts to separate themselves from people with very big personalities/egos.

My stepbrothers & sisters had constant drama with their mother: one day, they'd all be living together & then they'd had some falling out & wouldn't speak for months (or years). They now have similar relationships with their own kids. I'm guessing it's a similar dynamic with this bunch (except for the Asian kids that are non-stop hate): she's mad at Angelina so she moves in her with her dad but then her sister tells her that their mom cries every night about how sad she is that Shiloh is gone, so she changes her name to show her mother that she's still Team Mom. Meanwhile, Brad rolls his eyes around & says "okay cool" when she tells him about this latest move. As an example, the younger girl has been at Jolie's side on the red carpet multiple times recently; it's hard to imagine that isn't the result of Shiloh's attempts to distance herself from her.

by Anonymousreply 123June 2, 2024 9:46 AM

R123 That scenario you played out in the last paragraph there was some very cute fan fiction. Bonus points for the long-suffering but endlessly patient Brad "rolling his eyes" at his children's antics.

Does he let you comfort him with a tender blow job after he sighs and hangs up the phone with Shiloh, wiping away a single tear?

by Anonymousreply 124June 2, 2024 11:45 AM

R115 I think the difference is, as a family and then just with Angelina, these kids were constantly on the move. They didn’t go to school and mix with other kids. They only had each other to play with. Plus it was a very charmed existence, wealthy, traveling to foreign countries, photo ops with glamorous mother. Be pretty hard to rebel against that lux life. Maybe now that some are attending college on their own, they’ll get some perspective.

by Anonymousreply 125June 2, 2024 1:32 PM

I don't doubt it's kind of like the Gosselin's, at the same time, the ones who've gone to college like Maddox and Zahara seem closer to Angelina now and further estranged from Brad. I didn't know that Zahara has also dropped Pitt from her name.

by Anonymousreply 126June 2, 2024 5:18 PM

Angelina has devoted herself to those kids. I used to see them all going into this art store near where I worked. She took them on shopping sprees. Granted, a photo op but I never saw Brad, just her. She has a hard-won maturity when it comes to raising kids based on what she's gone through herself, being the child of a movie star and all.

by Anonymousreply 127June 2, 2024 5:25 PM

r127

by Anonymousreply 128June 2, 2024 6:10 PM

[quote] She took them on shopping sprees. Granted, a photo op but I never saw Brad, just her.

Maybe he didn't want to go on a pap stroll.

by Anonymousreply 129June 2, 2024 6:37 PM

She spent alone time with each kid every week. Just 2 of them, they go out to eat, shop etc to bond.

by Anonymousreply 130June 2, 2024 6:44 PM

Wow, what a saint.

by Anonymousreply 131June 2, 2024 6:56 PM

It’s better to get drunk and ignore kids for sure

by Anonymousreply 132June 2, 2024 7:28 PM

R131 I'm not R130, but the poster upthread who came from the giant family, and I hafta say, that's actually a REALLY awesome and important thing to commit yourself to doing when you have a boatload of kids.

We were lucky if we got one "special day" a year alone with my mother on our birthdays. That's one of the worst parts of coming from a family that big--never getting nearly enough dedicated quality time with your parents and just getting lost in the crowd. It's not "big N" neglect, but it damages you. You grow up feeling like you always have to somehow demonstrate your value in exchange for love and are a burden for having needs, which then makes you into a crippling people-pleaser as an adult.

So even though I'm sure Angelina's deeply cuckoo in many ways, I applaud her for that one effort, if nothing else. I wish more than anything my mother had made it for us.

by Anonymousreply 133June 2, 2024 7:44 PM

that's what therapist recommends, for parents to spend alone time with each kid to bond and give individual attention...they advice this for twins and triplets too.

by Anonymousreply 134June 2, 2024 7:50 PM

[quote] She spent alone time with each kid every week. Just 2 of them

And the paps she called which she’s notorious for. Maybe Brad did shit with them too but kept it private.

by Anonymousreply 135June 2, 2024 8:10 PM

R134, that made me remember a famous moment from Jon and Kate Plus 8. When their troubled son Collin brought his mom a statue, he noted that the animals were supposed to be her and him. Kate said "where's everyone else".

by Anonymousreply 136June 2, 2024 8:17 PM

Whatever gender or pronouns they use, that’s a beautiful person.

by Anonymousreply 137June 2, 2024 8:20 PM

Did she also denounce any future inheritance from her father?

by Anonymousreply 138June 2, 2024 8:23 PM

I think the kids had a very unique upbringing. They traveled around the world, experienced different cultures and lifestyles. They are well rounded.

by Anonymousreply 139June 2, 2024 8:38 PM

R139 They are miserable, hate filled little cunts.

by Anonymousreply 140June 2, 2024 8:49 PM

Even though they traveled to different countries, they stayed in deluxe accommodations, probably never took public transportation. They also traveled with an entourage of nannies and security, etc. You don't get to experience culture in the same way if you're always wrapped in that cloak.

by Anonymousreply 141June 2, 2024 8:54 PM

Vivienne also dropped Pitt for The Outsiders. That makes three. I mean, there's something else going on here.

by Anonymousreply 142June 2, 2024 8:56 PM

BPD, just like the mama. Quelle surprise

by Anonymousreply 143June 2, 2024 9:02 PM

Zahara is going to Spelman, which is hardly deluxe and privileged. She also dropped Pitt when she got to college. And Maddox is going to Yonsei, which would have to be a surprise choice. But he has not dropped Pitt from his name, nor has Pax, which is especially surprising given his nasty IG posts about Brad.

by Anonymousreply 144June 2, 2024 9:02 PM

R141, you are obviously poor. They are privileged, they travel and meet people probably from high levels of society and govts. They are shown a good time and treated extra well by others.

by Anonymousreply 145June 2, 2024 9:12 PM

R143, actually the children of BPD parents are far more likely to grow up codependent or avoidant.

by Anonymousreply 146June 2, 2024 9:22 PM

[quote]But he has not dropped Pitt from his name, nor has Pax, which is especially surprising given his nasty IG posts about Brad.

This is surprising since those were the two who seemed the most angry at Brad with Maddox testifying against Brad during the divorce and Pax publishing that nasty diatribe against Brad on Father's Day 2020. Maybe time heals, or maybe they can't be bothered. Or maybe it's because their dad is fucking loaded and one of the sexiest men in the world.

by Anonymousreply 147June 2, 2024 9:35 PM

Not according to the DSM, R146. This text has been a part of the verbiage since at least the DSM III:

“BPD is about five times more common among first-degree biological relatives of those with the disorder than in the general population.”

Page 665 of DSM V.

by Anonymousreply 148June 2, 2024 9:46 PM

It IS interesting that the boys kept his last name and the girls all changed it.

Shiloh and Zahara seem like sweet kids from what little is shown. I wonder if they are ashamed of Brad’s conservative family and that’s why they want to drop the name

by Anonymousreply 149June 2, 2024 10:02 PM

[quote]I wonder if they are ashamed of Brad’s conservative family

Angie's father is ultra conservative. You have to admit Zahara Jolie sounds better than Zahara Jolie-Pitt. On aesthetics alone, it looks and sounds better if you chop off the Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 150June 2, 2024 10:31 PM

Didn’t Brad’s mother petition against legalizing gay marriage?

by Anonymousreply 151June 2, 2024 10:33 PM

[quote] Angie's father is ultra conservative

Angelina doesn’t use her father’s name

by Anonymousreply 152June 2, 2024 10:34 PM

Yeah R151 Pitt's mother is a raving lunatic who was vocal about gay marriage. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 153June 2, 2024 10:37 PM

[quote] Or maybe it's because their dad is fucking loaded and one of the sexiest men in the world.

Not everyone is a freak sexually obsessed with their fathers.

by Anonymousreply 154June 2, 2024 10:49 PM

^Ivanka, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 155June 2, 2024 11:29 PM

Her mother’s name isn’t even Jolie. That’s her middle name. Her last name is Voight.

by Anonymousreply 156June 2, 2024 11:56 PM

Good move on her part. Voight sounds like an oddball. Always a mistake for actors to speak out on politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 3, 2024 12:01 AM

Suri Cruise has also recently begun using her mother's middle name (Noelle) as her last name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 3, 2024 12:06 AM

[quote] Vivienne also dropped Pitt for The Outsiders. That makes three. I mean, there's something else going on here.

All three girls have BPD, even the adopted one! Angie is a succubus and my beloved Brad will prove his innocence and then we’ll be together like we’ve always dreamed!!

by Anonymousreply 159June 3, 2024 12:09 AM

R158 narcissist actors make bad fathers.

by Anonymousreply 160June 3, 2024 12:10 AM

Brad has openly talked about his alcohol addition issues and current sobriety in interviews more than once.

Maybe the kids didn't have great experiences with him growing up and them dropping his last name is a reflection of that? Or maybe they just think Jolie by itself is a better last name.

It's obvious they seem to get along with their mother and they've managed to all stay out of trouble. Unless one of them opens up more about their relationship with him currently, which I doubt would happen because they all mostly stay out of the spotlight, we'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 161June 3, 2024 12:20 AM

[quote] Does anyone care what IT's name is?

The Information Technology Department cares!

by Anonymousreply 162June 3, 2024 1:00 AM

[quote] Angelina also didn't get a long

Not with Brad’s mediocre dick she didn’t!

by Anonymousreply 163June 3, 2024 1:02 AM

What does Gosselin possess?

by Anonymousreply 164June 3, 2024 1:03 AM

[quote] I think the kids had a very unique upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 165June 3, 2024 1:18 AM

Why has no one mentioned the DL coined nickname for Shiloh, Piloh Shitt?

by Anonymousreply 166June 3, 2024 4:33 AM

The FBI report from the plane incident is very interesting. Brad poured beer on Angelina and the kids. There is something very wrong with that man

by Anonymousreply 167June 3, 2024 4:36 AM

[quote] I can't speak for anything else, but the kids are in college and we haven't heard one word about any of them being in trouble.

That means nothing. You could say that about the four elder Trump children.

by Anonymousreply 168June 3, 2024 4:37 AM

I wouldn't want the last name Pitt either, just because of how it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 169June 3, 2024 7:06 AM

Kids trying to get staffers fired?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 3, 2024 8:23 AM

In the photo at OP, they look like they hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 171June 3, 2024 8:56 PM

Oh shit, the photo disappeared. OP got stricken.

by Anonymousreply 172June 3, 2024 8:57 PM

R170 This little trollop got fired because she was putting the moves on Brad and got canned by the lady of the house. She's a bitter betty. Also, there's literally no way Jolie eats NOTHING but a single plate of fruit a day—she would be dead. And she says nothing of Brad and Angelina's relationship or even their parenting dynamic. This is telling ALL?

by Anonymousreply 173June 3, 2024 9:23 PM

Surprising to hear that the nanny says Zahara is the instigator. She seems like the "good girl" of the group.

by Anonymousreply 174June 3, 2024 9:34 PM

The nannies must have some tight non-disclosure agreements if that's the best she can dish. And I can believe what she says in that the kids gang up on the help, though I have a hard time seeing Maddox as "very sweet", though maybe he was sweet to her face.

by Anonymousreply 175June 3, 2024 11:34 PM

She’s very pretty. A lot of current celebrities spawn are horribly plain or ugly.

by Anonymousreply 176June 4, 2024 2:26 AM

Is she queer like her mom, or straight like her dad?

by Anonymousreply 177June 4, 2024 5:27 PM

Hi, Davida! 👋🏻

by Anonymousreply 178June 4, 2024 8:00 PM

they are all a happy queer family. both queer!

by Anonymousreply 179June 4, 2024 9:04 PM

I am not a 'daughter'- I'm a person!

by Anonymousreply 180June 4, 2024 9:22 PM

R179 Since when?

by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2024 10:26 PM

She sho’ is ugleee!

by Anonymousreply 182June 5, 2024 12:00 AM

[quote]That means nothing. You could say that about the four elder Trump children.

R168 apparently didn't own a television during that time period. Tiffany is the only one that stayed out of trouble, even now but only because they barely included her in their reindeer games.

But let's not make this about them.

by Anonymousreply 183June 7, 2024 1:18 PM

R182 = go get your eyes checked

by Anonymousreply 184June 7, 2024 1:50 PM

Get yours checked, Cataract Carla.

by Anonymousreply 185June 7, 2024 2:33 PM

R183, We need to know the details of Tiffany being extorted, which was exposed during hush money trial testimony.

Why has no reporter/news agency followed up on that?

by Anonymousreply 186June 7, 2024 2:45 PM

R185 Every single person that commented on her looks, said she is gorgeous, except for you. So you are the one that needs to book an appointment with an optometrist.

by Anonymousreply 187June 7, 2024 3:49 PM

Your feeble attempts @ insults only reflect on YOU, conformist cunt. I don’t care if one million bots love this circus freak, s/he is ugly. Do fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 188June 7, 2024 5:06 PM

R188 Oh, you are retarded, I see. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 189June 7, 2024 5:11 PM

Try ESL, it will help you write basic sentences in Standard English. Mongoloid.

by Anonymousreply 190June 7, 2024 6:42 PM

The little twat.

by Anonymousreply 191June 7, 2024 7:00 PM

Everything I wrote was correct, you braindead tard.

by Anonymousreply 192June 7, 2024 7:01 PM

ESL is your friend, Mongoloid. It will give you the help you so obviously need. It will help with your goal of passing the GED. which would be quite something for someone with Down syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 193June 7, 2024 7:29 PM

R170. Why does her jaw look so weird? Is she carrying acorns to store for the winter?

by Anonymousreply 194June 7, 2024 8:54 PM

Brad team

by Anonymousreply 195June 7, 2024 9:00 PM

R173 anorexics pride themselves on getting through the day consuming 500 calories or less. I used to belong to an online group. A person can survive on a plate of fruit a day.—They are just not healthy

by Anonymousreply 196June 7, 2024 11:42 PM

R196 Oh trust me—I know. My twin sister struggled with serious ED's for years and I had my own in college. But a plate of fruit with no more than 300 calories has no protein, no fat, and next to no sodium. Young anorexics might be able to survive on that, but not one in their 40s or 50s, especially not someone running after a gaggle of kids and working/travelling full-time as she was at the time this article was written. There would be constant hospitalizations and stories of her fainting all the time on set and at events. An anorexic living at that level of malnutrition would be dead or near dead before they hit 40.

I believe she eats an extremely disciplined, low-calorie diet, but not one completely devoid of any protein or healthy fats. Watch Kelly Ripa's now infamous 'What I Eat in a Day' video to see how celebrities do "sustainable anorexia" in their 40s and 50s without dropping dead—that's the kind of protocol Angelina would be following.

by Anonymousreply 197June 8, 2024 12:04 AM

What does ED possess?

by Anonymousreply 198June 8, 2024 12:07 AM

R193 Yeah, you are just dumb and lame. And your attempt at humor is sad.

by Anonymousreply 199June 8, 2024 1:12 AM

Girls please. Take it outside with the rest of the alley cats. .

by Anonymousreply 200June 8, 2024 1:35 AM

You’re an illiterate Mongoloid, R199. THAT is sad. You can’t even speak Standard English, circus freak. This all started because you cannot handle a difference of opinion regarding a celebrity you worship/stalk. 🙄 Take your ridiculous 14yo girl habits and jump into a grease fire (which is more than available to you at work…Carl’s Junior). No one here cares what you think about ANYTHING. You’re no different than Octo-mom, and far less glamorous.

by Anonymousreply 201June 8, 2024 2:39 AM

I doubt AJ is as disciplined at Kelly Ripa (and Posh Spice) is about her diet. I can see AJ restricting calories, but I don't see her eating steamed vegetables and fish every day.

by Anonymousreply 202June 8, 2024 6:34 AM

Brigitte can never keep her grasping claws off others who should be off limits.

by Anonymousreply 203June 8, 2024 10:12 AM

oops

by Anonymousreply 204June 8, 2024 10:14 AM

R201 Didn't read. You're still an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 205June 8, 2024 10:44 PM

And you’re still a Mongolid, Octomom. Keep going with that worship/stalking, it’s so attractive, pedo.

by Anonymousreply 206June 8, 2024 10:47 PM

^ good one. Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 207June 8, 2024 11:04 PM

Angie's diet: Opiates, alcohol, speed, IV nourishment line, the occasional spider or scorpion

by Anonymousreply 208June 9, 2024 6:17 AM

At minimum, Angelina is a control freak. It’s her way or the highway—or she has a vindictive meltdown and starts scheming.

by Anonymousreply 209June 9, 2024 1:10 PM

Yeah when she poured the beer on Brad, that was vindictive and unhinged

by Anonymousreply 210June 9, 2024 1:55 PM

R210 I wasn’t talking about Brad and I’m not team Brad. I think they are equally shitty people

by Anonymousreply 211June 9, 2024 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!