Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man with suspended license attends Zoom hearing while driving

A real winner, that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 8:50 PM

Mein suspended Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2024 5:11 PM

At least the heading of this thread makes sense compared with the other one.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2024 5:15 PM

Thanks to OP for creating a headline that is actually coherent, unlike the OP of the related thread at r1.

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2024 5:41 PM

I particularly loved how assertively and repeatedly he confirmed he was driving. The look of surprise with the gaping mouth at the end was the cherry in the icing.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2024 6:37 PM

This is why cops always pull blacks over. There’s a 98% chance they’re doing something illegal.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2024 7:14 PM

Update: His license was NOT suspended at the time he was driving. It was a clerical error. Oops

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2024 7:32 PM

Haha jokes on the cunt tryna come for this black man.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2024 9:09 PM

To make things worse, he was on his way to get medical treatment for his wife. I hope he sues the asshats who released the footage to the public without context.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2024 9:12 PM

He’d been stopped by a traffic cop several months earlier who told him that the record hadn’t been updated; it still showed his license as suspended. Guy was supposed to contact the DMV to straighten it out but he never did.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2024 10:47 PM

Probably didn’t pay the fees to have his license reinstated.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2024 11:21 PM

UPDATE: This guy is a chronic liar who has NEVER had a driver’s license anywhere in the United States.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2024 11:28 PM

R11 O wow. What a beeyatch. Apologies OP.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2024 11:31 PM

I just read r11. What a fucking loser in life. Isn't it harder to be this delinquent in life than just attending to the basics, like having your documents? Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2024 11:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2024 11:36 PM

I don’t feel like feeding the hungry today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2024 11:54 PM

I’m glad the Judge was Black in this case. It it had been a white judge, we’d be reading endless articles about how the racist criminal justice system is unfairly targeting this law-abiding African American man.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2024 12:22 AM

R16 the defendant was like “DAMN! A black judge, I can’t claim racism!”

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2024 4:12 AM

Turns out he never had a license, WTF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2024 8:40 PM

OP at r18, see R11.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2024 8:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!