Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL-Icon Brenda Dickson recalls her iconic visit to Gelson's

In a post with 3 dozen spelling and grammatical errors, she declares her book sold out at "Gilson's." She denies having an affair with William J. Bell. She claims 8 million viewers left Y&R when she departed. Finally, she says she makes millions of dollars refurbishing homes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2024 2:38 AM

Teh Bells

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2024 3:07 AM

Why does she use “BrendadIcksonActress” as her name on Instagram when she hasn’t acted in decades?

She writes like Trump sounds.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2024 3:10 AM

[quote]She claims 8 million viewers left Y&R when she departed.

Well, that never happened.

Someone HAS to talk to her about what she's doing to her images and videos. Whatever app or filters she's using to treat the images and video is making her look terrible.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2024 3:11 AM

"The True story, is in my Memwha."

OH, DEAR God in heaven!

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2024 3:28 AM

Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2024 3:42 AM

r4 That was definitely my favorite

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2024 3:45 AM

[quote]Eighth million people left the show when I left,

[quote]And stold my "Welcome to my Home Condo."

[quote]My fist divorce was run through a fake bankruptcy.

Oh, dear, dear, dear.

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2024 4:15 AM

Gotta be careful about those fist divorces.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2024 4:19 AM

So she lied about the affair which was mentioned in her "best selling" memoirs? If she's making so much money flipping houses why couldn't she pay her HOA fees for a very long time? Was this a new venture she just entered into a week ago?

I remember her nephew's wife/ex-wife and her two sons posting comments about her on Facebook a year ago about how they can't stand her and mock her on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2024 4:20 AM

Brenda is the only Jill I recognize. So what if she can't spell and is horrible at photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2024 4:22 AM

[quote]Eighth million people left the show when I left,

An eighth of a million people? That's 125,000 people

So, 125,000 people left upon Brendad's firing in 1987?

Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2024 4:33 AM

Eighth.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2024 4:36 AM

"Sold out?" That's only because we're giving away 10 copies free with every quarter-pound of potato salad you buy.

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2024 3:48 PM

Oh no! She's a terrible actress.

And those AI eyelashes... What a disaster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2024 4:28 PM

Happy Mamorial Day!

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2024 4:32 PM

Hey, those mamorials are what got her the gig in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2024 4:53 PM

More wacky legal woes…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2024 10:12 PM

When shopping at Gelsons, I like to use cash to pay. But you can also use a credit or debit card. It's very important to have groceries.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2024 10:28 PM

Well hello, and welcome to my local Gelson's!

Shopping carts are silver. There are several different colors you can wear that look good with silver. I like to keep my coupons in a Versace pouch.

This was one of the few things I was able to grab when I was forced out of my multimillion dollar home in Hawaii by my ex-husband who is in league with the Bells, the mafia and the cartels!

I'm voting for Trump because he promised me he'd get me my house back and make me Jill on Young and the Restless. He also promised me he would give me a billion dollars and use his magic powers to make me 50 years younger. All I had to do was let him grab my big vageen. 👁👄👁🙏💯🤗🥰😍

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2024 1:53 AM

Just browsed thru Brendad’s Instagram for a couple minutes, and oh dear. No wonder she’s a total Trump supporter, she us a similar flavor of demented narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2024 2:08 AM

How does she live and eat?

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2024 2:17 AM

Her lawyers laugh at her behind her back

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2024 2:30 AM

Bitch blocked me on instagram because I made one comment about her using those ridiculous filters

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2024 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!