Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nothing is serious anymore. The wealthy are playing games with us. The media is bought & paid for.

I don’t know what it is about this headline and article, but it’s like a light switch went off in my head. This is absolutely ridiculous. The Internet and social media has basically just turned all of our lives into a high school lunchroom. We have to stop contributing to the wealth of these celebrities and billionaires that are playing psychological and economic games with us. Enough is enough. It’s time for a boycott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2024 11:06 PM

Twitter has tons of posts slamming North's performance as terrible and people, rightly, upset that trained actors who have done Broadway were passed over for the talentless spawn who has a rich mother who no doubt wrote a check.

by Anonymousreply 1May 28, 2024 8:36 PM

OP they are purposely saying something patently false to encourage people in the comments to make fun of her. the Daily Mail does it all the time (“fresh faced” for bad plastic surgery, “slim pins” for someone with thick legs)

It’s actually quite cruel if you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 28, 2024 9:09 PM

Didn't someone post once that this ugly brat bosses her mother around mercilessly? I can easily see this kid screaming at her mother to buy her a starring role and Kimmy meekly doing a Cartman's mom "okay, whatever poopiekins wants, poopiekins gets".

by Anonymousreply 3May 28, 2024 9:21 PM

She sounded like a normal kid, off- key and awkward

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2024 9:24 PM

With two parents that mentally ill, the girl will be lucky if she isn't ill herself. It's bad enough she has her father's face. She doesn't need his psychological problems as well. But she may not escape it.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2024 9:33 PM

Anyone else think she looks Mexican?

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2024 9:33 PM

OP, you do realise by starting this thread, you are contributing to your own 'social media has basically turned all our lives into a high school lunchroom' argument?

Ironic, much?

BTW, it was just this latest story in Cosmo that caused your epiphany?

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2024 9:41 PM

I have a ton of empathy for North West and wouldnt trade places with her for anything. I have a feeling she has some mental health struggles ahead of her in adulthood. Wish her the best and be grateful for your health. If you dont have good health (and the good health of your family), none of it matters

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2024 9:42 PM

It was hardly the NYTimes that covered her..ahem...performance. It was just some clickbait for people that wanted to write comments about the little pudding-faced girls, so later the Kardashians can claim she was cyber bullied. The most useful thing anyone could do is just say "well, bless her heart! I hope she does well in school!" and move on

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2024 9:47 PM

JonBenet Ramsey she ain’t!

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2024 11:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!